SÅ plutselig fra å avlegge ett vanligt legebesøk på mandag til å være død fredag
You all surely has known the neews about King Haralds the V.
New King Is King Haakon the VIII
And Queen Mette Marit
Although I am not really, a monarkist it is very sad
Some flowers from Norwegians citizens with honour ,respect and sadness
Later he will be in his own sarkofag beside King HaakonVII and Queen Maud a
nd King Olav V and princess Martha
of Sweden
Also want to say I lost my telephone a while ago but got a new on now.I will try to upload a few pictures/videos from the cell but it is 8 G and some platforms dont accept that.So the I have to do it an other way takes time and energy.All in all😊 all is good.Hope you are too💖
Glad to see you back although on a sad occasion. He had a long life! And from what I have read, was down-to-earth and practical...nice qualities in a king.
SvarSlettYes he always smiled and had a good laught💖
SlettVery sad!
SvarSlettYes❤
SlettI somehow missed this post about your King passing and it was on our news here in Tasmania, Australia. So sad and what beautiful flowers people bought and left there.
SvarSlettYes it is very sad..thank you💖
SlettLets say he not died in the cradle but sad it is.
SvarSlettThank you..life goes on..and now The queen Mette Marit is in hospital as well becuse of her new lungs..and that Marius. Oh dear I have no words..The only one I have symphaty for is The OLD queen mother..
SlettTusen takk alle for fine kommentarer..
SvarSlett