I dag tok jeg en tur til en liten perle her i Bergen..Salhus!!

Jeg har ikke vært her ssiden liten pike..Det var stor trafikk her før i tiden med Salhus kai

Jeg hadde med fiskestangen og fisket litt.Da kom straks noen av de eldre og ville prate.De sa de hadde sett meg i vinduet og ville slå av en prat

Veldig gøy 


Nesten som sørlandet men dette er vestland💖


Fikk en del sei pale osv.Ble mat for puskatten min




Gamle hus.Her er en ikke nøye på Pride Alle får være som de er

Ferjekaien

Blåklokkene springer ut


Nordmenn er veldig stolt av landet sitt
Tar vare på gammel kultur
Roser!!
Veldig fint å se rosebuskene trivest her ute ved kysten

De unge har bygget sine nye hus lengre oppe

Bare hav !Elsker det💖

33 kommentarer:

  1. Quin lloc mes enciçador, gràcies per mostrar-lo!
    Petons!

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Gracias Alfred my spanish is not wwhat it was..Thank you for coming here💖

      Slett
    2. Thank you it is a nice place💖Hello to you too in Spain💖

      Slett
  2. To see the sea is therapeutic so it's said. Lovely photos. It's good you had a nice chat with the elders. The houses look interesting and of course have to be painted often I guess.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Oh yes the sea right to the house..cold in winther..Think they are good isolated.The old ones knew how to build houses...I love to hear stories from the past..Can sit for hours quietly and listen..Its god for the head to be at the sea..Brings a good sleep 💖Thank you💖💖💖

      Slett
  3. What a beautiful place! Did you catch a lot of fish?

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Yes but to much of those Berg gylte..I Mountain Gills I dont like them..to much bones..but if one fillets them they say, the asians ,that they are good in sushi..I really dont know about that though Thank you for reply fishing girl😊

      Slett
  4. It really does look like a wonderful area to visit, and it’s great that you have known it since childhood. I hope that you caught a few fish, but I am sure that was incidental to the pleasure. Best wishes - David

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Ohh yes did catch a few fish but since the weather i s cold the fish stays far down in the ocean..no mackrelss 😅Only cod 👌Thank you for the visit

      Slett
  5. Schöne Bilder vom Meer und den Rosen.
    Gruß
    Noke

    SvarSlett
  6. What a beautiful place to be near and explore. Lovely photos.

    SvarSlett
  7. It looks a lovely place to visit and enjoy.
    I did enjoy seeing all of your photographs.
    I liked the bluebells and roses.
    I've not visited Norway, I am thankful to enjoy seeing its beauty through your photographs.

    My good wishes.

    All the best Jan

    SvarSlett
  8. Beautifull seaside. Roses, white clouds and sunny sky. Sea is not familiar for me, but river Kymi flows near.
    I wish you more nice summerdays!

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Ohh Thanx alot Sarsa.Went to the mountains today..ohhh myyhhhh my legs are all jelly😂😂Show you in next post..Many smiles and kisses

      Slett
  9. Dear Anita! Your photos are beautiful. The houses are well-kept and the landscapes are picturesque. The roses are stunning. Many greetings:)

    SvarSlett
  10. Hello Anita,
    Very nice pictures of these wonderful houses. So special with the wonderful clouds in the sky.
    Nice flowers.

    Many greetings,
    Marco

    SvarSlett
  11. Ah, so wonderful. And I am glad you enjoyed. Beautiful.

    SvarSlett
  12. Die houten huizen zien er altijd zo vriendelijk uit. Heb wel het idee dat er nooit grote golven op het water zijn daar de huizen zo dicht op het water staan en zo laag. Iets lekker voor je kat is natuurlijk nooit weg en de natuur is weer prachtig zoals altijd in Noorwegen.

    SvarSlett
  13. De trehusene ser alltid så innbydende ut. Jeg får inntrykk av at det aldri er store bølger på vannet, med tanke på hvor nærme husene ligger og hvor lavt de er plassert. En godbit til katten er selvsagt alltid hyggelig, og omgivelsene er vakre – slik de alltid er i Norge.

    SvarSlett
  14. That was verynice said of you Sc..My dear cat and me by the sea💖

    SvarSlett
  15. What beautiful landscapes! You should be very proud of your country; they look like something out of a fairy tale.
    Best regards.

    SvarSlett

  16. A wonderful place for an outing. Salhus seems like a small, laid-back place. The flowers and the sea make it a pleasant spot.
    You even had a bit of luck fishing. I didn't catch anything today.
    Wishing you a great rest of July.

    SvarSlett
  17. What a lovely, Anita. Beautiful photos. ❤️ Warm greetings from Montreal, Canada ❤️ 😊 🇨🇦

    SvarSlett
  18. Bellissime fotografie, buona giornata.

    SvarSlett
  19. La percepción varía después de tantos largos de ausencia.
    Sentirías mucha felicidad, de volver a ese bello lugar.
    Llevo bastante tiempo ausente y ya os echaba de menos.

    SvarSlett
  20. Thank you all for nice comments💖

    SvarSlett