I can understand why you keep coming back to this place. There is something special about being somewhere so quiet that the only company is wildlife and birds, especially when you can still see the remains of something that has been standing there since around 1800. I actually like that you took these photos with your phone because it makes the post feel like you are simply sharing a place you love rather than trying to make it look perfect. I would definitely be curious to see what the Nikon captures next time, but honestly, the peacefulness of this place comes through beautifully even in these photos.
Hello Anita, This is a fantastic area. Wonderful to go out and walk in that nature. I have had read many books of that kind of hike trips. Nice picture.
Un lloc històric ben maco.
SvarSlettPetonets.
Thank you
SlettI can understand why you keep coming back to this place. There is something special about being somewhere so quiet that the only company is wildlife and birds, especially when you can still see the remains of something that has been standing there since around 1800. I actually like that you took these photos with your phone because it makes the post feel like you are simply sharing a place you love rather than trying to make it look perfect. I would definitely be curious to see what the Nikon captures next time, but honestly, the peacefulness of this place comes through beautifully even in these photos.
SvarSlettThank you
SlettMinä viihtyisin myös tässä maisemassa.
SvarSlettVoi kultaseni... rakastan sitä... Sain pahan flunssan, joten en pääse kävelylle ennen viikonloppua. Sitten otan lisää kuvia ja näytän sinulle...
SlettJa ich würde dort auch Zeit verbringen.
SvarSlettGruß
Noke
Thank you
SlettVery beautiful place!
SvarSlettTusen takk Anna
SlettThey look interesting those ruins with a nice view.
SvarSlettThese old ruins very teresting agree
SlettPerfect
SvarSlettThank you
SlettWhat a great view.
SvarSlettThank you S. C
SlettHello Anita,
SvarSlettThis is a fantastic area. Wonderful to go out and walk in that nature.
I have had read many books of that kind of hike trips.
Nice picture.
Many greetings,
Marco
It is like going into the wild..And at night no lights..no where..a little bit scary for me..but I cope with it..
SlettUn muro de separación hace gran distinción, entre el paisaje cercano y el más lejano.
SvarSlettGracias xxxx
SlettReally beautiful. Warm greetings from Montreal, Canada ❤️ 😊 🇨🇦
SvarSlettThank you sweet
SlettAmazing photo. Looks like such a peaceful place.
SvarSlettA lovely photograph . . . a very peaceful scene.
SvarSlettAll the best Jan
It indeed looks peaceful.
SvarSlettNice ruins. Looks like exiciting place to be.
SvarSlettPeacefull new week to you !
I have missed your beautiful photographs. So glad I found my way back
SvarSlettThank you all 💖
SvarSlett