July

En liten oppdatering fra meg.Været er fremdelest grått og kjølig men vi har dager med litt sol
Da er det best å løpe ut og få med seg de få solstrålene som er
Bildene er fra Deer wood.I july.


Noen hadde blitt angrepet av  en hund i  skogen her og gjør krav på å få deler av utlegget dekket.Desverre er det mye hensynsløshet her ,også i Norge .Bilister kjører over katter og dyr, noen ganger mennesker,kjører bare videre og lar individet ligge igjen døendeJeg mener en må da kjenne det når en kjører?.Det er straffbart å ikke følge hjelpeplikten i Norge.Det gjelder alt av levende vesener.

Syns det er trist at det er slik.Mennesker kansje som vi trodde var helt ok men som viser en annen skjult side.Denne eieren av den bitende hunden fulgte  ikke opp bånd tvangen.Jeg vet ikke hele saken men det er jo forferdelig å ikke ha kontroll på sin hund.Enig?


Nesten høst føles det som.I dag er det siste dag med sol.Vi har en uke som kommer med regn

Kansje jeg går å tar noen bilder i regnet

Ha det riktig fint alle💖



 

18 kommentarer:

  1. Sorry your weather hasn't been very sunny.
    You have shared some very nice photographs, I especially like your first one.
    If you own a pet you should always take and keep control of it!

    Wishing you a happy new month of July.

    All the best Jan

    SvarSlett
  2. Lovely photos Anita and beautiful scenery.
    If dogs are supposed to be on a leash, they should be, they can give a nasty bite if not.
    We have animals accidently run over in certain areas of Tasmania, we have a number to phone to call for help if such a thing should happen. Sometimes people don't even realize they hit something.
    Take care.

    SvarSlett
  3. Some dog owners have a sense of entitlement and feel that rules don’t apply to them. It is disturbing and as you point out here can have terrible consequences. Best wishes - David

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thaank you for reading !Best wishes to you

      Slett
  4. Hermosos lugares, tal como se ven en las fotos.
    Un abrazo.

    SvarSlett
  5. Elämä on muuttunut jotenkin epävarmemmaksi kaikin puolin. Tapahtuu asioita, joita ei voi melkein uskoakaan.
    Viikko vesisadetta ei tunnu mukavalta näin kesällä. Kyllä sitä ehtii tulla syksylläkin.
    Hyvää viikonloppua!

    SvarSlett
  6. Sehr schöne Bilder von der Landschaft. Das Wetter ist nie wie man es gern hätte..
    Gruß
    Noke

    SvarSlett
  7. I wish that dog owners felt responsible enough to compassionately teach their dogs the boundaries of what is allowed and what isn't allowed, but you know what they say about wishes. When I used to walk Dustin , I carried a can of mace with me to protect myself and my dog from attacks as the owners stand nearby thinking it's cute (their dog's just trying to be friends). My sister's cat was killed in the street by a person who swerved across the street to hit it. All this has been going on since I was a child, so I doubt it will improve. Those types of people are best to keep at arms length. You paint a beautiful picture with your serene photos, but we will always have the bad with the good - it is the way of humans. I have always been an activist against these kinds of actions, but have been slowed down considerably by age. Enjoy your rain and lush countryside. Oh, to be young again and run on a country rode without looking like a waddling duck on a stroll. Much love.

    SvarSlett
  8. Beautiful photos, Anita. I hope you have a nice week with not a lot of rain. We've been in the rain here too. :(

    SvarSlett
  9. "Thanks for the update! 🌤️ Even when the weather is mostly gray, those little moments of sunshine feel extra special. I hope you get many more bright days to enjoy outdoors and soak up the warmth. Wishing you plenty of sunshine and beautiful moments ahead! ☀️🌿"

    SvarSlett
  10. Absolutely beautiful photos! Each picture captures the beauty of nature so naturally, with wonderful details and lovely moments. Your photography really brings these scenes to life. Such a pleasure to look through!

    SvarSlett