What a bad weather we have here in westcoast of Norway.
There seems no end of the rain..
Thing we do when not watching football and other stuff
will be to visit museums and hope for a little sun and may be 15 degrees or so in July
..Have a nice summer.Everyone..See you soon
I have download the blogger app
So it is much easier
To catch up with blogger friends
💖
That is a lovely painting. Not good about the rain there in Norway. We all need rain but not too much.
SvarSlettThank you.We survive❤️Today a little sun..😄🌞🌿
SlettIt was no different here, but if I'm to believe the weather forecast, we're in for the hottest heat wave ever, with temperatures above 40º until sunday. Very romantic painting.
SvarSlettThanx S.C.I dont understand..they say hestwave will come to Oslo but Not here in Vestland hah hah..😄
SlettAt least it’s good not to be dealing with the terrible heat wave that is gripping most of Europe. We have truly messed with the climate and are paying the price.
SvarSlettThink so as well..Poor europe,France Grerce Italy and do on..Think I should be happy with 13 degrees😄🌿🌞
SlettWell.this was nice to blog from my Samsung
SvarSlettSo easy😄🌞🌿❤️😘🇧🇻
Such a lovely painting.
SvarSlettI wish parts of the UK could have some of your rain ... the temperatures here at the moment are so HOT, many areas are under red weather warning!!!
Take care stay well and enjoy your rain 😄
All the best Jan
Thank you..I have heard about the heat..it must be awfull for the birds and animals..Here we still have rain and sometimes a little sun
SlettI hope the weather warms up at least a little! Have a wonderful summer Anita!
SvarSlettThank you Anna💖
SlettStill raining? Hope not! Have nice time anyway 🌺
SvarSlettOhh yes still rainy days..it is like one day little sun peeks from the sky and then there will be a week of rain hah hah..It is unbelivable😂Thank you💖
Slett