I dag søndag.Jeg hadde ikke helt bestemt meg for om jeg skulle jogge til Straume eller gå en tur i skogen.Du vet søndag.Da er det mye folk overalt
Jeg bestemte meg like vel for å gå en tur.All den løpingen har fått vondt i ene foten.
Min lege sier jeg er for tykk..Jaha så jeg må trimme vinterflesket av meg hah hah
Det ble en fin tur i Canada wood som vi kaller skogen fordi noen scouts s
Satt her en gang ved bålet og synes det lignet på Canada .Så ble det navnet hengende
Hvitveisen strekker seg mot lyset.Jeg plukket noen
Alle har hørt sangen alle fugler små de er vender nå tilbake.
Gjøk og sisik, trost og stær
synger alle dage.
Lerka jubler høyt i sky,
ringer våren inn på ny.
Frost og snø de måtte fly
Her er sol og glede
Egentlig be gynte turen opp på utsikt plassen.
Jeg så etter fugler og lurte på om det var noen som besøkte fuglemateren
.Jeg kunne se solsikker lå overaalt men ingen fugl.De ligger nok på rede.To troster fløy opp
De ville nok ha meg bort fra reiret.Fikk en fin skogstrall da
Se denne deilige skogen..Velkommen med meg
Det var alt for denne gang.Hadde søren så vondt i beina da jeg kom hjem .
Måtte ta to paracet hih hih
The views are absolutely beautiful. Nice weather always makes the day better, Take care and have a nice week, Anita.
SvarSlettthanx Bill💖
SlettMe gusta el azul del agua y la belleza de la Naturaleza que hay en tu país.
SvarSlettQue tengas una buena semana.
Gracias 💖
SlettSuch a gorgeous setting! Feel better!
SvarSlettThank you💖Resting isthe new thing😅
SlettHello Anita,
SvarSlettThe landscape in your hometown never ceases to amaze, so diverse and unique, and then your feet hurt because you can't get enough of it and keep walking ;-)
Greetings, Frank
Agree..😂I forget I am not 20 anymore😂Thank you Frank for nice comment💖
SlettWonderful views you have taken photos of. Walking will help, good luck with it.
SvarSlettI think so.I have paused the jogging for week.Goodlord my bones are feeling still very stiff😂
SlettUn lindo y espléndido lugar.
SvarSlettAbrazo!
Muchas gracias Alfred💖
SlettWell, Anita, if it bears the name of ”Canada” it is obviously a wonderful place! I hope that your sore feet will soon be feeling much better. Then you will be able to go for a stroll in Canada again! Or better still, come over here, and I’ll show you wonderful places. All the best - David🇨🇦
SvarSlettOh I would like that😀I bet Canada is very beautiful💖Thank you for the commen t👍
SlettHello Anita,
SvarSlettWhat a lovely place is this. So amazing and what a wonderful view.
Your pictures are so very well taken.
Many greetings,
Marco
Thank you very much Marco💖long time no see..I will go to your blog right asap💖
SlettBut above all, you enjoyed a unique and charming landscape.
SvarSlettHappy week.
Best regards
thank yu
SlettYou had a lovely Sunday with beautiful sunshine and blue skies. I admire your wonderful photos.
SvarSlettSending hugs and greetings:)
Thank you Lucja Maria-💖💖💖
SlettOh Anita! What a wonderful post! Thank you!
SvarSlettThank you Anne💖
SlettWhat a wonderfully honest and relatable glimpse into your Sunday. The walk through Canada Wood sounds peaceful—there’s always something grounding about being in the forest, especially when it holds a story behind its name. Your reflections on the returning birds and spring's arrival are beautifully nostalgic. Even with sore legs, it sounds like the kind of outing that refreshes the soul. Thank you for bringing us along.
SvarSlettIf you're in the mood for a thoughtful read on self-confidence and growth, I’d be glad if you visited my latest post: https://www.melodyjacob.com/2025/05/body-confident-you-body-confident-kid-book-review.html
Thank you😊💖I will visit💖
SlettYour photographs are lovely, it certainly was a very nice Sunday walk.
SvarSlettSorry about your sore legs, hope they are feeling better now.
Enjoy the week ahead.
All the best Jan
https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/
Thank you Jan💖
SlettThanks for the invitation. I came for a walk with you.
SvarSlettA beautiful day for a walk in nature and you presented the scenery well.
The forest is blooming. I was surprised, did you hear the cuckoo?
It's a shame if your leg hurt so much.
Did Panadol help?
thank yu!! yes it is all ok now💖😍
SlettMaravilla de paseo Anita. La naturaleza siempre regalando.
SvarSlettBuena semana.
Un abrazo.
Thank you💖
SlettGracias, amiga, por compartir imágenes de ese lugar tan hermoso, y cuídate mucho ese pié lastimado.
SvarSlettUn abrazo.
Muchas gracias Manuel💖
SlettSom vanligt bjuder du på frestande landskap, fantastiska vyer. Det är nog många som vill anta din inbjudan !
SvarSlettHälsningar,
Deerhunter
Klas.Hei.Ja det er bare å komme.Jeg planlegger snart å reise på fjellet og bli der litt.Liker ensomheten og fantastiske fjellfolk.I det siste forbereder vi jo 17 mai..Vår national dag.Jeg stresser med min bunad.Har jeg virkelig blitt tykkere siden sist..hah hah..Vel det går bra om enn litt trangt.Håper du og dine har det fint Klas.Tenker på dine nydelige fugleturer.For noen minner du har..💖
SlettStunning landscapes. I would like to visit there.
SvarSlettThank you😊
SlettWow..or 17mai national day is over and we are all exhausted hah hah..So very warm weather almost 30degrees it was very hot in my Bunad..We had a good day .I was with family and many many friends.Photoes will come.This week very hot here so we move to the sea..See you soon👍
SvarSlettMuy vistosa esa vestimenta propia de tu país y precioso los paisajes que has contemplado.
SvarSlettQue tengas una feliz semana.
Hyvää kesän jatkumista Anita!
SvarSlettEstimada amiga Anita, espero y deseo de que hayas pasado unas bonitas y felices vacaciones veraniegas...volveré a pasar en unos días porque se echan de menos tus publicaciones.
SvarSlettUn cordial saludo.