Vårens vakreste eventyr i Bergen Norway


 Festsesongen er i gang

Jeg skulle en tur til byen da jeg overhørte på

 bussen at byen var nedstengt for trafikk.

Jøss.Det har jeg ikke fått med meg.

Så da viste det seg at det pågikk Maraton løp 




Kirsebær trærne er i full blomst

Møtte festkledde mennesker i bunad og folk
 med treningsklær og medaljer rundt halsen
Mye rart og fint å se
Bergen er en vakker by i solskinn
Ai ai vi går en fin tid i møte

Litt artigt med den statuen og den bak.
Skal forestille unnfangelse av eggcelle og spermcelle
Jeg måtte google det.Lo litt da







Håper alle har en fin helg.Jeg hadde mangen planer for morgen dagen men da skal det bli REGN!!!
Typisk når en har kjøpt grill mat og mye annet tilbehør
Men på mandag er det meldt sol og varme igjen så da så

Gleder meg til 17mai.I år blir det bunad og forhåpentlig bra vær
Jeg er mye ute for tiden så det er ikke alltid jeg får tid til å komme på blogg
Men tenker på dere.






















41 kommentarer:

  1. Hello Anita
    Bergen looks beautiful in every season. I'll come by sometime and see it for myself. It's great to see the cherry blossoms.
    Greetings, Frank

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you Frank💖You are very welcome👍😀

      Slett
  2. Bergen is looking good and the blossoms are beautiful to see. Have a wonderful week, Anita.

    SvarSlett
  3. Your photos are absolutely gorgeous, Anita.

    SvarSlett
  4. Glad you are having such a fine time and whenever you have time to share is OK...most important is you doing what is so enjoyable - being out and about!

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Hih hih so true..Love beeing outside😊Today rainy so have been out for a run and rest of the day cleaning my cellar for old things..Alot😂

      Slett
  5. Beautiful blossom and so pretty, the lake is good and all the photos you have taken are lovely.. May 18, is my birthday

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Oh so nice18mai such a beautiful spring day to be born💖Thank you Margaret

      Slett
  6. Statues representing egg cells and sperm seem especially appropriate for Spring. There is a great deal of fusion going on right now! The blooms are so beautiful and you have captured them well for us. The city of Bergen looks well planned and is impressive. I have no doubt it’s a great place to live. The food you bought for the grill will keep for another day. Best wishes - David

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you David😊So nice comment.Yeah I have not been thinking that way but soo true..spring and evolution💖The Artist had a plan💖

      Slett
  7. Svar
    1. Thank you sweet Anna Your so kind!!💖

      Slett
  8. Your spring is beautiful! I saw a movie recently that had a scene of a Norwegian wedding with everyone in traditional costumes. So lovely! I would love to see the traditional clothing in person!

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Yes I will post traditional costummes and me as well on the 17mai..I have bought a new bunadskjorte with laces..I like the old style.Also have this Bunad's jewelry Inherited from my family💖To wear with it😊Thank you for the comment💖

      Slett
  9. Sehr schön die Blüten im Frühling.
    Gruß
    Noke

    SvarSlett
  10. Such beautiful spring-time photographs, lovely to see.
    May the new week ahead be a good one for you.

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlett
  11. Todo es luz y color en primavera. Preciosas fotografías.
    Un abrazo.

    SvarSlett
  12. Un lugar precioso.
    Un abrazo.

    SvarSlett
  13. Hermosa y llena de color la primavera. Me gusta el traje regional.
    Buena semana Anita.
    Un abrazo.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Muchas gracias Laura🥰🥰🥰

      Slett
  14. Yes those blossoms are really beautiful. Thank you for showing it to us.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Dont you have tulips Sc??I mean Netherland😊Thank you Sc😍

      Slett
  15. You're absolutely right, Bergen is a beautiful city.
    Lots of beautiful flowers and greenery.
    Are you cheering for the marathon runners?
    It wouldn't be fun to grill in the rain, but better days will come.
    Happy May Day!

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Oh no..me maraton????good lord no!!!After the Maraton thousend of people had to go to the emergency bec of no fluid and heart problems..😂I auess someone overdo it😅Thank you for great comment🥰

      Slett
  16. Bergen looks wonderful in the sun and colorful spring flowers!
    The cherry trees decorating the city look fabulous when in bloom :-))
    Warmest regards...
    Anita

    SvarSlett
  17. Ser ut som riktiga sommarbilder Anita, mycket vackert. Det är inte bara regn i Bergen ;))
    Hälsningar Lasse

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Ja men nu regner det men likevel fint med alle disse fine farger i regnet.Tusen takk for din fine kommentar👍

      Slett
  18. Amazing!
    Bergen in the sun? The flowering trees look phenomenal, like Hanami in Japan. Anita, I am delighted with your beautiful photos.
    I wish you a wonderful new week.
    Sending hugs and greetings:)

    SvarSlett
  19. Gorgeous sights captured beautifully!

    SvarSlett

  20. Thank you for the good writeup. It in truth used to be a enjoyment account it.

    SvarSlett

  21. I’m extremely impressed with your writing skills as neatly as with
    the format for your blog.

    SvarSlett

  22. I’m really enjoying the design and layout of your site.

    SvarSlett