Great views of your wonderful northern landscape. The water must still be very cold for swimming so I think I will pass on that! Thanks for the video. Order a glass of wine for me I’ll be right over!
Hah hah you like the hotel room and bar r I quees..But here only the rich shipping company goes..You know those that earned much monye on salmons and so on..But it was great.They had the whole mafie family with them..from 90 pluss to little babies..I shall rent a house there in summer,Just relaxing💖
Oh! what a place! It's a shame there weren't any fish! On the other hand, we don't always have to catch fish. It's wonderful to be in nature. What fish are there? Is it good to fish from the shore, or do you have to have a boat?
You can catch everything.In fact I got a rain bow trout yesterday but it slipped!!!!what a pain in the ass sorry but yes little angry.We go canoing and big boats and also fish from land shore.Therefor late on blogger..out in the wild💖
Skriver som andra redan gjort : Vilket härligt ställe att spendera sommardagar på. Skulle gärna paddla in i den där viken med fotoutrustningen medtagen. Tänk alla sjöfåglar... Hoppas allt är gott med dig, Deerhunter
Ja alt godt her.Jeg hadde stor mangle på D vitamin,B 12og folat.Pluss stoffskifte var rotete medisinert.Men nu våkner jeg hver dag med godt humør.Jeg har vært mye ute i naturen.Sefølgelig fisket.Finner ikke uglen min.Men sover godt😂Takk for din kommentar.Din kone og deg skulle hatt en rorbu ferie.Det er fantastisk avslappende.Mye fugl ,frisk luft,god mat .Takk for at du tok av din tid til meg💖
Oh, too bad you didn't catch any fish! Luckily there was beautiful nature to look at. Did you leave your swimsuits at home, I didn't see you in the sea? Cows like to be in the pasture and watch the world go by.
Denne kommentaren har blitt fjernet av forfatteren.
SvarSlettHave a happy Easter day too and with such surroundings, it should work out. Google did a terrible translation so I had to remove it.
SvarSlettHih hih google translate is sometimes awfull..It was a good day but now very tired after all that sea air😊
SlettWhat a nice place to visit, it's beautiful. Like the views from the video, happy Easter day to you.
SvarSlettThank you very much Bill
SlettA beautiful day!
SvarSlettYes it was😊I love the spa hotel😂Thank you💖
SlettLove the choice of song with the video. Happy Easter!
SvarSlettThank you💖
SlettLooks like a beautiful day for you. The water however.....I suspect is COLD.
SvarSlettYes it was alittle cold..then it turned sith very warm weather😊I have been out and around every day💖
Slett¡Buena Pascua!
SvarSlettGracias💖
SlettEnjoyed your video and what nice scenery in total.
SvarSlettOh thanx alot Margaret💖
SlettAunque no hayas podido pecar nada. Las capturas fotográficas son bastante buenas.
SvarSlettQue tengas una buena semana.
Muchas gracias💖Wish you happy weekend too💖
SlettGreat views of your wonderful northern landscape. The water must still be very cold for swimming so I think I will pass on that! Thanks for the video. Order a glass of wine for me I’ll be right over!
SvarSlettHah hah you like the hotel room and bar r I quees..But here only the rich shipping company goes..You know those that earned much monye on salmons and so on..But it was great.They had the whole mafie family with them..from 90 pluss to little babies..I shall rent a house there in summer,Just relaxing💖
SlettOh! what a place! It's a shame there weren't any fish! On the other hand, we don't always have to catch fish. It's wonderful to be in nature. What fish are there? Is it good to fish from the shore, or do you have to have a boat?
SvarSlettYou can catch everything.In fact I got a rain bow trout yesterday but it slipped!!!!what a pain in the ass sorry but yes little angry.We go canoing and big boats and also fish from land shore.Therefor late on blogger..out in the wild💖
SlettI did enjoy your video ... beautiful scenes and I was singing along to the music :)
SvarSlettAll the best Jan
https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/
I only remember I have no money but still happy😍Thank you Jan💖
SlettPääsiäisuimarit vauhdissa!!! :O
SvarSlettTeillä on upeat maisemat kaikkialla!
Iloista päivää sinulle!
Skriver som andra redan gjort : Vilket härligt ställe att spendera sommardagar på. Skulle gärna paddla in i den där viken med fotoutrustningen medtagen. Tänk alla sjöfåglar...
SvarSlettHoppas allt är gott med dig,
Deerhunter
Ja alt godt her.Jeg hadde stor mangle på D vitamin,B 12og folat.Pluss stoffskifte var rotete medisinert.Men nu våkner jeg hver dag med godt humør.Jeg har vært mye ute i naturen.Sefølgelig fisket.Finner ikke uglen min.Men sover godt😂Takk for din kommentar.Din kone og deg skulle hatt en rorbu ferie.Det er fantastisk avslappende.Mye fugl ,frisk luft,god mat .Takk for at du tok av din tid til meg💖
SlettHello Anita,
SvarSlettA few days of relaxation is always a good idea. Nice hotel, and I would have been there for the swim, too.
Greetings, Frank
Great sandy norwegian beach..Ilove it💖Thank you very much Frank💖
SlettBeautiful Norwegian landscapes that are hard to tear your eyes away from. Anita, I am delighted with your wonderful photos.
SvarSlettI wish you a nice, spring weekend.
So nice comment from you💖I wish you happy days and great photo hobby💖
SlettBeautiful views.
SvarSlettThank you William
SlettNice photos, even the cloudy day is beautiful.
SvarSlettHappy weekend.
Best regards.
Thank you very much💖Happy you liked it💖
SlettOh, too bad you didn't catch any fish! Luckily there was beautiful nature to look at. Did you leave your swimsuits at home, I didn't see you in the sea?
SvarSlettCows like to be in the pasture and watch the world go by.
SvarSlettThis blog is proof that creative passion can be shared and multiplied.
SvarSlettKeep creating—your work lights up the internet!
SvarSlettWhat a refreshing perspective—thank you for sharing!
SvarSlettI found myself nodding along the whole time. Great work!
SvarSlettAbsolutely loved this! So well-written and insightful.
SvarSlett“Your blog is a hidden gem. The way you express your thoughts is both eloquent and relatable.”