Yesterday I was out for a walk. 
It was to make the most of my days off from work and not sleep them away. 
I was out both early and late, as you can see from the picture it's cold all the time.
 Not so much snow but icy wind.
actually I had in mind to look for my fishing spot. 
Wnter fishing is a good idea. Cod and Trout are yum and free

Oh this may be well my next Christmas tree 
Pine trees are the best

Much common eider,swans and the gulls are back!
its nice to have such a place to go to only few minutes walk from home
I like the smell of salt water





while standing or walking around this old sea shed 
I heard a familiar song from a bird
I quietly turned around and said "Hi Huginn and Muninn"
what are you telling me today?




The common raven is quite large, much more than I had thought, at such a close range.
It has a call like crying very different from crow
The tree where it is sitting is the same place 
The Stone Age people had their cave millions of years ago
A good place to hunt and  fishing





The way home was cold and frezzing



Well at home I really needed to get some warmth 
so I went in a solarium (should had had a sauna) heh heh
Very good to feel all body becoming relaxed and warm

This was yesterday
Today when I woke up I said to myself
"Uh Hu it is to cold to be out walking"(10 minusor more)
So today I went to the museum and it was really great!
All naturs wonders!
I could had been hours in there
It will probably take me days to go trough all the pictures hih hih


Ok .Thanx for all nice comments on my other post
I think of you!
See you soon!













 






35 kommentarer:

  1. Has salido en las horas que más frío hace. A primeras horas del amanecer y cuando se oculta el sol, es cuando bajan más la temperatura.
    Preciosos paisajes nevados has captado.
    Feliz fin de semana.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Feliz semana para tu tambien!Gracias por tu commentario!

      Slett
  2. Onpa kerrassaan upeita maisemia pyydystellä turskaa, pilkilläkö käyt?

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Kyllä minä.Rakastan kalastaa Kiitos kommentistasi ! xxx

      Slett
  3. Oh I know that wind! The one that cuts to the bone. We’d miss so much beauty if we let it stop us though! Great photos!

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. It is so true what you say..Thank you!

      Slett
  4. Such beauty and so close at hand. It makes me happy that you appreciate it so much. (Hope you saw the Norwegians in TX sites I sent.) Glad you were all warm and relaxed after the fine walk.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you!Yes i did look at the email.Nice!

      Slett
  5. Hello Anita
    or should I rather say Astrid? :-))
    A great winter landscape, here with us storm, rain 10 degrees plus then frost again and so on.. this is not a nice winter..
    Greetings Frank

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Could call me Astird yes!We are all tired od winther and look for spring!Electricity prices sky high..We do the washing mascines at night!Sit with knitted sweater at night hih hih Thank you very much for your comment..Missed you!

      Slett
  6. Great landscape as always. Very pleasant to look at it.

    SvarSlett
  7. Ravens are impressive birds in so many ways. We took great delight in keeping company with them on our walks yesterday. Winter is a wonderful time.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. They have become many here I live.Big flock about nine.Yes it is good to be out in a walk!Refreshing!skin gets really red and nose too :)))

      Slett
  8. I couldn't conceive of breathing in such cold; you go out and observe and photograph the frozen sceneries to amaze. Nothing beats getting warm in the cold.
    Take care and have fun.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Hello Jeevan!thank you very much for good comment!I bet it s very warm days down in India!I still cant go to your blog..Sorry !

      Slett
  9. Tusen takk !Jeg er tilbake på jobb, blir borte en ukes tid .Men jeg er innom og titter på alle blogger.Ha det godt alle sammen!

    SvarSlett
  10. Svar
    1. It is cold every day !But we sleep well in the snow storm :))

      Slett
  11. Las fotos preciosa . Me encantan. Tenéis mucho más frío que en Béjar. Aquí de día 1º, por la noche -5º, si hace viento y de momento la nieve está en la sierra, no en la ciudad.
    Un abrazo.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. It is great with a little snow but here it has last for a long time.Today we had sun!So lovely!thank you Laura for good comment!

      Slett
  12. Foto e paesaggi molto belli, complimenti qui da noi fa freddino e non siamo abituati a queste temperature, passerà presto almeno speriamo. Ciao Anita buona serata un abbraccio Angelo.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you Angelo for your nice comment!

      Slett
  13. Beautiful scenery, even though it's cold.
    Yes, it's lucky to be able to live in such beautiful scenery.

    Days are still mostly cloudy here too.
    It's raining here now, the snow has melted from the sidewalks.
    Have a nice week!

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Oh i think you are the lucky one in Finland!Great country!Thank you for the comment!

      Slett
  14. Denne kommentaren har blitt fjernet av forfatteren.

    SvarSlett
  15. Hmmm, använde din translator ffg och det blev lite tokigt. Men kontentan av vad jag försökte få fram var att norska kläder är varmare än de svenska !
    / Deerhunter

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Hah hah ja den translatoren er ikke mye verdt!Hih hih.Ja kansje norske kvalitetsklær er varme ,ikke vet jeg,Men nå er vi forstyrret fordi matprisenen er gått opp med 20% Hva fader tenker de på her i Norge.Var dyrt nok fra før..Nei det blir til å bli vegeterianer :))))Takk for kommentar Klas!

      Slett
  16. Nature is something, you can´t quite undestand, you have to feel it. Water in different elements has allways something relaxing.
    You can do it so well! And solarium afterwards...hmmm.. :)
    You should have a rugsack, where to put your cat and take it with you ;D
    Have a nice day!

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. I have been thinking about it having a rugsack for my cat.But first i will learn him to walk with a cat leash .He has grown big now!Thank you for your wonderful comment!

      Slett