Fin liten tur idag før arbeid!

Bjørken er så fin!


Myggen er allerede klekket!
Dete må da bety våren er i anmarsj!

Åh vi går fine dager i møte!





Kroket gammel furu


Det er fremdeles veldi slushi og glatt
Her i skogen er det så mangen røtter jeg kaller den bare 
Wood of Roots



Så er det på tur hjem.Bake Brownies !Lage middag!
Kose med katten.En liten dans på gulvet
Middagslur
Ja så er det en tur 10,5 timer nattarbeid 
Hjem igjen å sove !
Slik går dagene en stund til!

Ha det fint alle sammen!
Snart Valentine!💖










Snuble stien!










 




















22 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Anita! Oh, how beautiful it is there. It really looks like spring. My husband is also going to work at night today.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you Anne!Good luck to him!Hope soon spring will come:)))See you later!

      Slett
  2. Beautiful landscapes Anita, I have always liked those Norwegian and Swedish landscapes, they have caught my attention.
    Best regards

    SvarSlett
  3. Con paisajes como ese, es un placer pasear. Son muy bellas tus fotografías.
    Besos.

    SvarSlett
  4. Thank you Anita for this healing journey! Wishing you all the best from the islands

    SvarSlett
  5. The light in these photos is beautiful! It highlights Norway! Take care!

    SvarSlett
  6. Oh. What a schedule you have! Oof. Hope your sleep is good to support you in your job. Meanwhile, you have taken beautiful photgraphs....Take care of yourself.

    SvarSlett
  7. We haven't had any snow yet here,instead it is a rainy winter...

    SvarSlett
  8. It always look so fantastic. The nature in Norway is indeed unbelievable beautiful and fortunately in most places not so easy to reach so not too much is destroyed.

    SvarSlett
  9. We both live in northern lands and appreciate the seasons, I have no doubt, you have used the play of light so well in these pictures. I find them very attractive indeed.

    SvarSlett
  10. A pretty walk. I used to hate working nights, even though it was a lot easier than the day shift.

    SvarSlett
  11. Beautiful photos. Have a nice day ! Greetings Caroline

    SvarSlett
  12. Dear Anita!
    I am delighted with your photos and beautiful landscapes.
    thank you for letting me see beautiful norwegian nature with you.
    Hugs and greetings.

    SvarSlett
  13. A wonderful walk through nature is a great way to start or end your day. Beautiful photos, Anita.

    SvarSlett
  14. Thank you for sharing these beautiful photographs, I've scrolled up and down several times enjoying them :)

    Wishing you a happy month of February.

    All the best Jan

    SvarSlett
  15. Hello Anita
    Spring can come immediately, I wouldn't mind, I think the sunspots in the forest are beautiful in your pictures, very beautiful
    Greetings Frank

    SvarSlett
  16. Love the beautiful photos, Anita.
    Hugs and blessings!

    SvarSlett

  17. It is easy to go outside when there is little snow. Beautiful pictures. I really fell in love with the image of the tall tree.
    It's best to make the treats first, eat them, and then take a nap.
    Night work is hard. I did that myself for many years.
    Take care of yourself.
    Happy February.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. The tall furu tree is very old.Imagine what it has seen.And given roots to many new Pine trees :))Thank you for the comment!

      Slett
  18. Thank you very much for nice comments!

    SvarSlett
  19. Fina exteriörer från norsk vildmark. Själv jobbade jag natt senaste 10 åren eller så. Gott att ha eftermiddagarna ledigt nu när dagarna blir längre.
    / Deerhunter

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Hei!Takk!Ja det er fint med våren.Jobbet du virkelig 10 år nattevakt?Du er en intressant person.Vet sikkert mye om mangt:)Til høsten skal jeg gi meg med å jobbe nattDe unge for overta så kan jeg vie meg til mine hobbies!Tusen takk for at du tok av din tid til å sende en hilsen.God Fastelavenshelg til dine og deg :)))

      Slett