Her er jeg på farten igjen.Bilder fra Ulriken en kald vinterdag
Gleder meg til å dra hit igjen
Hyttene er gamle.Trolig satt opp før krigen.
Jeg elsker landskapet
Hvem ville ikke feire julen her?
Idyllisk med snø og is og vidunderlig utsikt
Den gamle hytten tatt fra ett annet perspektiv
En gammel jordkjeller
For meg ser det ut som bare døren står igjen
Gleden er å være ute i det fri og ikke bekymre seg for morgendagen
Dagen i dag har nok med seg selv
Utsikten på veien oppover og nedover
Ulriksbanen er stengt for i år
Så da er det å sitte seg på bakenden og seile nedover så godt en kan
Takk for titten
💗
So beautiful. Thank you for taking me along!
SvarSlett...rugged landscape with beautiful little buildings!
SvarSlettPreciosas y maravillosas vistas de invierno.
SvarSlettDisfrútalas. Te deseo tengas un extraordinario fin de semana.
Un fuerte abrazo.
Your photos are beautiful, the scenery is stunning.
SvarSlettThanks for sharing and have a wonderful weekend, Anita.
Well you have a rough nature overthere, amazing to see.
SvarSlettHow beautiful it all looks. Thanks for showing us Anita.
SvarSlettHello Anita,
SvarSlettThis is so nice. What a nice pictures.
That must be fantastic to go for a walk and enjoy of that amazing area.
This makes every human happy. Thanks for sharing, I like it.
Best regards,
Marco
Beautiful!
SvarSlettAwesome views and shots! Great summit to climb and watch what man-made and nature waits to bestow. I hope it was a wonderful beginning for you, and wish you a happy new year
SvarSlettYou live in an area of beautiful, rugged landscapes, Anita. There is so much to enjoy. I expect that right now the lengthening hours of daylight are especially welcome after the darkness of deepest winter. I hope that the vaccine starts to facilitate free movement for everyone and that by the end of the year life will return to normal. Hugs from Canada. David
SvarSlettRugged landscape seems out of these photos. Cellar must be home for an elf :)
SvarSlettHappy weekend to you!
Incredible views! You are really high. Have a nice weekend.
SvarSlettBeautiful and rugged, as well as steep landscapes. Did you drive up the cabin lift?
SvarSlettWere you afraid of falling off a cliff? Great place otherwise to watch the landscape and enjoy a snack.
Surely a pile of rocks behind the basement door would have been worth exploring!
An interesting excursion.
Hi Amarii!no never afraid falling from a cliff..it is sloop..and you can hold fast into small birches stones ect..It is not a hard tour!Monks from -Tibet have started to build steps so it will be easier to get to the top and down again.Ulriksbanen is a passenger aerial tramway The first and only accident in the history of Ulriksbanen happened in 1974. During the six first months of the year, a record-breaking 91,000 had travelled with the tramway. On 9 July, one of the gondolas detached and fell to the ground, killing four. Following the accident, the tramway was closed for five years. On 10 January 2006, Ulriksbanen was shut down when one of the track cables derailed.So now.130 million will renew the Ulriksbanen.New owners and more capital by Austria and Switzerland
SlettDoppelmayr was founded in Wolfurt, Austria, in 1892 They bought up to 50 percent ownership in the company for 40 million kroner last year.
So the cable lift will be more bigger and faster and safer.I was many times afraid riding it.Sometimes when it was windy it went from side to side hih hih
It is very interesting place!The Saborg ,sabotage group, a side group from The Osvald Group (was a Norwegian sabotage organisation—the most active one in Norway from 1941 to the summer of 1944)They had manyhiding places up here.Next time if the weather is good(We have a snow storm right now but expecting down to 30 minus next week)I will visit Fløyen where there are alot of huts and remains from the war.I like to visit such places much to see and learn you know.And much Ravens too!hih hih!
Thank you for coming here and make a reply :)
Be safe and happy Aimarii!
Thanks for the answer.You also told the history of the area.
SlettI have risen up in those Doppelmayer time I ski. Every once in a while it felt like it was falling. Now I`ll ski only in the forests.
Happy Fløyen visit!
Underbara bilder, där jag gillar den gamla hyttan och jordkällaren. Fina omgivningar du har där borta i Bergen Anita :) !
SvarSlettja det er veldig fint turområde.Tusen takk for kommentaren Lasse!
SlettIt looks like a beautiful place to explore or stay or live.
SvarSlettAll the photographs are brilliant!
SvarSlettVery beautiful. I see a frog sculpture in the rocks in photo !.
SvarSlettWhatcha think? Better late than never ....
SvarSlettSuperb photography, Anita .... exactly what I have come to expect from you.
I think I would like to try living for a year in the abandoned basement. Is it for sale or for rent? Teasing ....
Ta vare og vær trygg, nordens jente ....
Gracias a tí por compartir Anita. Una ruta que me gustaría hacer se ve preciosa. Las vistas desde la cabina espléndidas. Me encantaron las fotos.
SvarSlettBuen domingo y a seguir cuidándote.
Un abrazo 🙋〰〰💕
Lovely photographs.
SvarSlettAll the best Jan
Wow ! You live in a wonderful place! I love these cute houses blended into the magical landscape!
SvarSlettHave a happy new week !
Belas imagens, que fazem sonhar com a aventura.
SvarSlettAbraço amigo.
Juvenal Nunes