From Bergen-Norway With Love!


New Year 2021!Goodbye 2020!


The most amazing and spectacular 

 New Year Celebration

 We have seen in a long time

Fortunately no eye injuries.

 Little Covid,infected, one registered today. 

I spent the evening at work with patients

 and other healthcare professionals. Everything Ok

Everyone is happy that 2020 is over, one shitty year!

Now we hope for brighter times. 

When I woke up after nightwork  

I had a very good feeling!

 Wish everyone a great time ahead 

and thank you for all the great comments!

Video taken from work and viewing Bryggen -Harbour

Fløybanen funicular at the mountains

City of Bergen




46 kommentarer:

  1. I really like to look at New Year's Eve firecrackers. Unfortunately, Pepa doesn't like their noises and gets nervous and barking. I wish you healthy and return to normal in 2021. Let life be more interesting and without constant stress. :)

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. yes it was not good for the dogs and many birds fell down dead those poor little robins,,uff,also the seven Life changing experiences boats" Hurtigruten "cruise ships was docking at the harbour and they all used the fog clock, the whistle ,for about an hour to mark their joy over the new year

      Here we go down to the basement, those who have dogs ,and stay there to it is over

      thank you for the comment Giga!Iam so glad you ae back to blogger again

      xxx

      Happy New Year 2021!

      Slett
  2. Happy New Year, Anita. I hope 2021 is a better year for all of us!

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. thank you Marie!
      Happy New Year to you as well!

      Slett
  3. Godt nyttår Anita! Styrker for ditt viktige arbeid!❤

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Tusen takk Mirjam -Mathilda!Samme til deg!Vær enda forsiktig❤

      Slett
  4. Kiitos kuin myös sinulle ❤

    SvarSlett
  5. Hello Anita,
    Good to hear that your workday had gone well.
    Let's hope we have a good new year and we get our normally life back without the virus.
    I wish you all the best Anita. I know that you have an important job and the last year was not easy. Big compliments!!

    Greetings, Marco

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Yes it was quiet at work most of the pasient was sleeping heh heh in that noise!they was so tired !We had som good cakes and well all of us working with -Virginia from Polen, Mary from South africa and guard, a viking man from Norway.Multicultural :))

      Hope your New Year went well lets hope we all will have a nice year!

      thank you Marco for coming here :)

      Slett
  6. Espero y necesitamos amiga Anita que tu presentimiento se haga efectivo, pensar que este año 2021 pueda seguir siendo una continuidad del 2020 sería una maldita pesadilla.
    Precioso vídeo.
    Un fuerte abrazo y Feliz 2021.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you very much !I hope 2021 will give you must fun and happiness and free from any sickness

      Slett
  7. ...we had nothing this loud and bright to send out the old and to welcome the new. Our DIL is a Rm in a Covid unit at a local hospital, she got her first Covid vaccine earlier this week. Anita, I wish you a healthy and bright 2021.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Ihope we all will be vaccinated at the end of summer!
      thank you Tom and hope all is well with you and family!take care and stay healthy!

      Thank you very much for the comment

      Slett
  8. Svar
    1. thank you William same to you and family!

      Slett
  9. A marvelous 2021 to you and yours!

    SvarSlett
  10. The best of the best for you in 2021, Anita ....
    Neat fireworks display ....
    I am on the road for a while ....
    Ønsk meg lykke til ....

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. On the road again always on the road again Willie Nelson!
      Ha det fint borte i Uniten!
      Vi tenker på dere og håper det går bra med deg på turen din

      Stay safe and always happy as you say!

      Greetings!

      Slett
  11. Gott Nytt År Anita ! Fantastiskt fyrverki över Bergen !!

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. tusen takk Lasse!Ja det var flott jeg ble selv veldig emosjonelt påvirket.Jeg begynte nesten å gråte..Jeg er glad i mitt lille land :)))

      Slett
  12. Wish you the best, thanks for the fireworks video. We didn't have any celebrations like that but it ws great seeing it from Norway! Stay healthy!

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Ohh over here we are soo tired of the covid..no money spent ..we could not go out..so therefor much money was used only to celebrate covid year 2020 gone

      Slett
  13. We all hope for better times to come, keep fingers crossed...

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. thank you Marianne!The orackle says covid will be gone almost late early summer.Lets hope so!Take the vaccine!

      Slett
  14. thank you Giannis!Same to you!

    SvarSlett
  15. Spectacular fireworks party 🎇.

    Happy New Year 2021, hopefully it's better than last year.

    SvarSlett
  16. All the very best for the New Year, Anita. May it bring you great happiness and relief from the stress I am sure COVID has brought. Hugs and kisses from Canada. David

    SvarSlett
  17. Great video! Happy New Year ;-)) I hope this year is better than last year.

    SvarSlett
  18. Dear Anita!
    Hope 2021 will be a different, better year thanks to C-19 vaccinations.
    Hugs and greetings.

    SvarSlett
  19. Spectacular video Anita, my best wishes to you and your loved ones in this just begun year 2021, we hope your good feelings come true.
    Best regards.

    SvarSlett
  20. Hello Anita
    nice video for the end of the year, you and your family a happy and healthy new year 2021
    Greetings Frank

    SvarSlett
  21. Ojalá, amiga Anita, tu presentimiento y buenos deseos se cumplan en este nuevo año.
    Por Sevilla la celebración de la entrada del nuevo año, ha sido muy parecida a la que nos muestras en tu bonito vídeo: muchos fuegos artificiales y casi nadie en las calles; toda la población celebrándolo con la familia en sus hogares.
    Un fuerte abrazo

    SvarSlett
  22. I hope 2021 will be better than last year! Happy New Year !
    Greetings

    SvarSlett
  23. A handsome show in the skies of Bergen.
    Thank you.
    I didn't fire in honor of the new year.
    It was just that little candle in the spruce. You know!
    In fact, I was already asleep when the people set fireworks and made New Year’s resolutions.
    Many times I was at work like you were now. I thought my time should be free too and now I enjoy sleeping for a long night! This is what age does to me.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Well it it the best thing to sleep Aimarri!Brings our beautiful brain to relax and free from worries and a new look !
      Me too sleep alot I dont know why..may be it is the season or maybe it is age..Ilike to sleep!

      Here it is down to totally lockdown again.Heard it on the news when i woke up from sleep hih hih..Not allowed to have visit ,have to show passport when entering the shopping centers and more and more i am so tired of this !!(they are very afraid of the virus mutant VOC 202012/01

      See you around Aimarii!thank you very much for nice comment!

      a little candle light in the snow is the best :)

      Slett
  24. Tusen takk for alle fine kommentarer!

    Ett nyttår er begynt å det er skikkelig kaldt!Vi sitter med tepper og boblejakke og lue og tjukke sokker.Inne!

    Ha det fint alle sammen !

    Thank you for nice comment!It is very cold here!
    I almost have gloves on inside hih hih

    Anita

    Anita

    SvarSlett
  25. Beautiful video with fireworks.
    I would like fireworks to be banned. Birds and wildlife are afraid. So do dogs and cats. Fireworks disturb the environment, leaving rubbish for others to collect.
    An alternative could be to meet people with lanterns in the new year.
    I don't celebrate with fireworks.

    Thank you Anita for last year.
    I wish you coping and all the best for this 2021 year.

    SvarSlett
  26. Hi Anita, I wish you a healthy and happy year.

    SvarSlett
  27. That was beautiful. Here's wishing a Happy New Year. Roll on 2021! :-)

    Greetings from London.

    SvarSlett
  28. Mycket vackert skådespel.
    Önskar dig god fortsättning på nya året som väl måste bli mycket bättre än det förra.
    / Deerhunter

    SvarSlett
  29. My good wishes for 2021.

    All the best Jan

    SvarSlett