Snow time!Viking bath.Some like it cold

Some photoes from my place today!
Yeehaa Tiger!

I think it is nice when it is all white
So peacful
Naturally all folks went out 
to go skiiing and 
run on the toboggan


The video tells it all hih hih


The ice hole is open for some days 
The  ice is 10 centimers


This is just a short post
see you soon


Be happy!




No birds to see only this winther bird


Have a nice time and thanx for watching!



 





49 kommentarer:

  1. Åh, vilka härliga vinterbilder! Jag älskar vinter och snö.
    Tusen tack för dina fina ord hos mig, jag håller med dig... vi själva skapar det mesta,tyvärr... Det blir väldigt tungt ibland...
    Jag är väldigt glad får din respons.
    Önskar dig allt bäst!
    Halina
    PS den sista bilden är fantastisk, älskar den!

    SvarSlett
  2. Är det bloggskrivaren själv som hoppar i plurret?? Hur som helst, applåd för den vikingen. Min far tog en gång ett (ofrivilligt) vinterdopp. Kan fortfarande komma ihåg ljudet av klapprande tänder på väg hem till värmen...
    / Deerhunter

    SvarSlett
  3. Playing in snow can be fun, especially for the young and the young-at-heart. Taking photographs in winter conditions is more challenging than doing it in moderate weather conditions, but you seem to have mastered the task quite well, Anita. Excellent camera work ....

    There are "polar bear" clubs in this region, where people cut through the ice and take the plunge, often on New Year's Day. Going beneath the ice with scuba gear can be very exhilarating, provided one has the proper equipment and adequate safety measures are taken. Excellent post ....

    SvarSlett
  4. Oh my. I shiver just seeing that polar bear dip. I fear I’d never warm up again.

    SvarSlett
  5. ...beautiful winter scenes, but I would make an awful viking!

    SvarSlett
  6. Thank you! Lovely to see these wonderful photos!

    SvarSlett
  7. Ååååh det ser fint ut med snö ! Här vid Bohusläns kust väntar vi fortfarande på snö. Det där med vinterbad i isvaken ser kallt ut. ....., men uppfriskande !! Badade du ?

    SvarSlett
  8. Ihania kuvia minäkin olen käynyt näissä jääkylvyissä. 🤗

    SvarSlett
  9. Brrrr, to go in the water with that cold.... Here some people do so aswell! Not my cup of tea!

    SvarSlett
  10. Winterfun but cold. But as always it looks beautiful. Stay healthy.

    SvarSlett
  11. Hello Anita,
    This is so nice. Fantastic to go out and photograph with so many snow. The ice is already very thick.
    Your pictures are very nice.
    But..It must me very cold...hihi...!!

    Warm greetings, Marco

    SvarSlett
  12. Winter twilight. The sunlight is not yet high, only the days have lengthened slightly.
    There is a lot of snow, so is it here.
    Beautiful pictures.

    Winter swimming is also practiced here.
    Have a nice week!

    SvarSlett
  13. Great looking! Let's enjoy the snow;-)

    SvarSlett
  14. Bonitas fotos con la nieve como protagonista.

    Saludos.

    SvarSlett
  15. WOW!
    What a beautiful winter. I love this winter, in the photos. I am already waiting for spring with flowers and birds singing.
    Hugs and greetings.

    SvarSlett
  16. Hups, siellä on maisema, josta on tullut kaunis talvi. On myös talviharrastuksia.
    Oletko juuri nousemassa jääaukosta? Mäestä jääaukkoon? Hih, hih
    Minulla oli tämä harrastus monta vuotta sitten. Ei enää, koska minulla ei ole mahdollisuutta tehdä sitä nyt. Freestyle-uinti jääaukossa on viehättävä harrastus.
    Onko viimeisessä kuvassa oleva lintu rastas? Mustarastas? Ainakin se ei ole korppi.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. hih hih
      Freestyle-uiminen!
      Mutta tänään opettelen sekoitustansseja.Erittäin hauska! Voi meillä ei ole niitä saunoja, kuten sinulla on Suomessa, toivon, että meillä olisi.
      Kiitos paljon kommentistasi Aimarii
      Olen tällä hetkellä erittäin kiireinen Covid-rokotusten kanssa. Puhumme myöhemmin!

      Slett
    2. Hyvin ymmärsit suomitekstini ja osasit kommentoidakin suomeksi. Hyvä sinä!

      Slett
    3. Kiitos paljon! Yritin Google Kääntäjää! Toivottavasti se meni hyvin :)

      Slett
  17. Oh what a refreshing swimming! I`ve done that two times when I was child. Now I wouldn`t...
    It´s so silent when snow is everywhere. Still, how many animals live under snow.

    SvarSlett
  18. Son preciosas las estampas de la nieve. Yo no estoy acostumbrada a estar, bajo temperaturas excesivamente bajas.

    Besos

    SvarSlett
  19. Beautiful winter scenes, it is what I except Norway to look like. :) No Viking bath for me, it's crazy. Stay happy and healthy.

    SvarSlett
  20. ¡Precioso! y preciosas fotos amiga Anita.
    Un fuerte abrazo.

    SvarSlett
  21. Tobogganing, skating, walking on a snowy moonlit night, interpreting animals tracks.....that's the way I enjoy winter. Immersing myself in ice cold water not so much!

    SvarSlett
  22. How beautiful is that grey winterwonderland in your photos!❤

    SvarSlett
  23. Che coraggio a sfidare i rigori dell'inverno, complimenti per il reportage molto bello e posti incantevoli. Ciao Anita e buon anno, un abbraccio Angelo.

    SvarSlett
  24. Thank you very much for all the comments.We are very busy right now due to the Covid vaccination.Comirnaty Share RSS
    COVID-19 mRNA vaccine (nucleoside-modified)
    Pfizer og BioNTecs and the Moderna and ,AstraZeneca’s
    An adenovirus-based vaccine .I personally like the traditional vaccines but we really have no choice right now but to take the MRNA so thats why Iam alitle absent.Many of our old ones, 8 persons, have died of the vaccine a day or two after the jab,so really I am in the thinking box of having the Mrna vaccine.
    see you later and thnax for the comments

    SvarSlett
  25. But any way the vacccine wherever it comes from,is the GAME CHANGER!
    For all uf us

    SvarSlett
  26. Beautiful photos. So much snow. Beautiful snow landscape. Greetings Caroline

    SvarSlett
  27. Wow, this is so pretty and cold! And so dare to take such baths. Lovely images of snow

    Take care

    SvarSlett
  28. Preciosas imágenes, muy parecidas a las tenemos actualmente en gran parte de España, personalmente no soy amante del frío, pero las estampas que nos deja la nieve son espectaculares.

    Un saludo.

    SvarSlett
  29. What beautiful photos Anita, that gelling and winter atmosphere with so much snow, looks great here sitting on the heated stove, but enjoying there has to be a delight.
    Take good care of yourself.
    Best regards

    SvarSlett
  30. Hello Anita
    Such winters have not existed here for a long time
    a week or two 5 degrees minus a handful of snow in the lowlands ... this is winter in Germany ... thanks for the ice bath ... brrr
    Greetings Frank

    SvarSlett
  31. Hello Anita
    Thank you for sharing these lovely winter scenes.
    Not too sure about the Viking bath though!!! (Brrr)

    Take care, stay safe and well.

    All the best Jan

    SvarSlett
  32. Vakker snøscene.


    Godt nyttår 2021 !!

    Jeg ber deg og din til fred. Og, fred på jorden.

    Jeg ønsker deg alt godt.
    Hilsen og klem.


    Fra Japan, ruma ❃

    SvarSlett
  33. Mesmo para quem está habituado, as imagens de paisagens de neve deslumbram sempre pela sua beleza.
    Também em Portugal o inverno tem sido bastante frio, tendo-se verificado a ocorrência de queda de neve em sítios menos habituais como, por exemplo, no Alentejo.
    Envio um forte abraço para compensar do frio.
    Juvenal Nunes

    SvarSlett
  34. Hi Anita ! How much snow! Your winter landscapes look like in a fairy tale!
    Beautiful photos !
    Greetings

    SvarSlett
  35. Hi Anita,
    I just wanted to let you know that my wife and I are posting photos and stories about our life in Alaska. This is the link to the first post. Enjoy and have a wonderful week. Stay safe!

    https://glancingbackintime.blogspot.com/2021/01/alaska-collage.html

    SvarSlett
  36. So nice and snowy! I also like the quiet and peace that comes with the snow! Finally we have some here in the southwest Finland as well, and quite a lot. Uu, viking bath is something I've never tried, just the thought of it gets me chilled... However, we bought a hot tub on our backyard, that's something I like. Happy New year <3

    SvarSlett
  37. Okay, dearest Anita, this is REALLY winter-wonderland! (In my post it is also winter, but Norway can do better ;-)) But I would not be in the mood for a Viking bath ...
    Thank you very much for your lovely words on my blog!
    Hugs and all the best,
    Traude
    https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2021/01/winterwunderland.html

    SvarSlett
  38. Fine photos! Vähän oli kalseat tunnelmat videossa hrrrr, muuten kauniit talvikuvat ja tunnelmat. Onnen vuotta 2021 Anita 💖

    SvarSlett
  39. I love the cold, but I would never, ever do that.

    SvarSlett
  40. The Polar Bear Plunge - Way Cool - Nothing Like Fresh Snow Covering The Landscape - Makes Me Feel Like A Little School Boy Again - Lets All Celebrate Our Youth Again

    Cheers

    SvarSlett
  41. Me abruma un poco ver tanta nieve, ya que por estos lares no estamos acostumbrados a ella. De toda formas reconozco, la belleza de esos pintorescos paisajes nevados y me alegro de que todo aquél que le guste, que disfrute con ello, aunque hay que ser muy valiente para bañarse ahí, que imagino que serán los menos.
    Un fuerte abrazo, amiga Anita.

    SvarSlett
  42. Hallo Anita,

    Brrr. wat koud, ik moet er niet aan denken om in zo'n ijsgat een bad te nemen. Erg dapper als je daar in geweest bent.

    Groeten,
    Ad

    SvarSlett
  43. Amazing photos. Nature is so beautiful!

    SvarSlett
  44. I like your blog,I sincerely hope that your blog a rapid increase in
    traffic density,which help promote your blog and we hope that your blog is being updated.
    កីឡាបាល់ទាត់​ អនឡាញ_Football Online

    SvarSlett