Combine the make-believe, spooky fun of Halloween with the beauty of nighttime nature to create an event that is fun for the whole family.
Make believe forest complete with a talking owl,
a scaredy-cat skunk, a singing spider and other creatures of the forest.
Ohh there is so much fun to do for families in the woods
Because this year there will be no children in costumes
travel from house to house, asking for treats
Jeg stikker til skogs i disse tider
Jeg er så heldig å bo rett ved naturen,
fem minutter med bus fra hjemmet,tyve minutter å gå
Syntes fargene her er vakre.En blå grønn blanding fra høsten
Den litt rare stemningen
dypt i skogen
som er enda ikke dekket med snø
I gamle dager var det en fin liten gård her
.Det må ha vært fint å sitte på en benk under treet
Ta seg tid til å betrakte det små i det store
Ett lite blad kan bli ett kunstverk
Jeg ble forbauset når jeg kom til toppen av dette lille fjellet i Hjortegården
Noen hadde jammen dratt med seg en benk opp hit
Det har kostet krefter det vet jeg fordi det er ulendt terreng
En må gå opp og ned bakketopper for å komme hit
Men fint å sitte og nyte utsikten
Spesielt om vinteren når sneen daler ned
Og da finner man så mangen dyre og fugle spor
Det er så kjekt!
Etter stormen ser det slik ut her oppe
Furuen bøyer seg men gir seg ikke
Den er ikke død
Så ser jeg utover vannet
På denne tiden er det ingen campere her
Jeg bor til venstre for bildet
En stille og rolig plass hvor alle kjenner alle og har det trygt og godt

Håper alle har det bra!
Husk å stille klokken en time tilbake
Remember to turn the clock!BACK
Ha det godt !
Here is song I wrote lol






Ethereal! Wonderful shots.
SvarSlett...I hope that the bench is near the last image, I'd sit there and enjoy the view.
SvarSlettThe bench is near to a cliff with the view over the little lakes
SlettI will go there later when it is snow so you can see
Thank you for the comment!
I like the first and the last photographs best, Anita -- the first for the tree and the rock, thinking the place would make a fine campsite, and the last for the view, which seems to me to be an invitation for exploration. Technically, all your work is excellent; artistically, all your work is fine, with some outstanding, in my opinion. The lighting in the sixth shot makes it especially noteworthy, but I would have cropped it differently to accentuate the differences in the lighting.
SvarSlettTake care and be safe, Norwegian girl .... great post ....
thank you!The deerhunters have a camp there but in the old days it was a peacefull place.The bench is very very old..think stone bench
SlettI will take your advice about the photo
What a lovely post. Your little walk in the woods is beautiful and refreshing. A scaredy-cat skunk and a singing spider among other creatures, sounds much more creative holiday fun than we ever have here. To live so close to that lake is pretty special.
SvarSlettNorway is a country land !I think it is nice.I could not live in a big city
SlettThank you Yvonne!
Sempre bellissime foto della tua meravigliosa terra. Un bacio
SvarSlettMaurizio
thank you Maurizio!
SlettLovely autumn pictures. The Haloween is not a big thing here, came a few years ago from the US but didn't do much here...
SvarSlettThey have adapted it over here too but now it is cancelled..i think that those christmas bucks will too
SlettThank you for the comment Marianne!
The extent of beautiful country all around you is astounding, Anita. What a glorious corner of the world you livd in - but I think I do too! Stay safe. Hugs from Canada. David
SvarSlettYes you do David!Onatario is a very beautiful place!
SlettThank you for the comment!
Exciting, stunning, beautiful photos.
SvarSlettCloudiness does it.
Relaxing It is in nature to be.
(I don't miss a bustling city. :))
I remember turning the clock.
Happy weekend!
Thank you!It is nice with walks around in the nature..Best thing to clear your mind..and soon the ground will be covered with snow and then we can see what animal or bird that has been there..Very exciting!
SlettThanks for the post they all look green like in spring,that is a reminder of hope especially in these unprecedented times only courage is required regards! They have got different delicacies over there looks sumptuous regards.
SvarSlettthank you Steve!
SlettHello. Beautiful places. Thank you for sharing.
SvarSlettTake care.
thank you!
SlettI can just imagine how peaceful it would be sitting on that bench while looking at all that beauty!
SvarSlettYes it is but I dont know how peacful it is..it is in the middle of the road where the deer hunters sit..An old deer path just around there
Slettthank you for the visit!
Hello Anita,
SvarSlettThat's a nice place to go for a walk to the forest.
It's a wonderful area with so many nature.
Your pictures are so nice. The last one is my favorite.
Nice to read your story about Halloween in the woods.
Greetings, Marco
Thank you very much Marco!
SlettHej Anita! Väldigt vackra bilder men mina favoriter är de två första....helt underbara färger !!!
SvarSlettTusen Takk Lasse!
SlettIt’s perhaps too exciting to walk down Halloween night under that big tree or sit on a lonely bench. Hear the owl’s voice and perhaps get the face of a spider’s web.
SvarSlettOtherwise absolutely great hiking terrain. Beautiful and autumn colorful.
Walking in the fresh air ventilates your thoughts and for a moment you can forget about the corona.
Thanks, I will not forget to jump in the winter time.
Hi Aimarii!Thank you!I have to forget about the pest but how caan we..Here today only at my little place 57 infected!The state tells us to be home and they will come with new directions on Monday..uff !But i have to go to work ..sometimes scared yes,,we use those mask but it is very very difficult to maintain those infected rules.The patients come all over you bec they are not clear in their heads some of them.But I can not stay home either..Wish I had alot of money and survive on a hut far away in the mountains Thank you for the visit and wish you a great weekend!
SlettWhat a really beautiful landscape!
SvarSlettThese are beautiful scenes. I especially love the first two. What a beautiful place to retreat to amid the craziness of the world today.
SvarSlettUna passeggiata incantevole, posti meravigliosi per riscoprire la natura. Complimenti e un abbraccio cara Silvia, Angelo.
SvarSlettPuedo observar la magia y hechizo de ese hermoso bosque.
SvarSlettEs una delicia de paseo el que has dado, se ve que has disfrutado y también a través de estas imágenes nos lo has hecho disfrutar también.
Besos
Beautiful scenes of the forest. The light is perfect showing off the different colours of the leaves. I love that bench, how nice someone brought it up. I'm sure lots of people will take a break and sit there when they see it. Have a wonderful weekend, take care and stay safe. Be happy is the only way to be!
SvarSlettWonderful dreamlike photos of a different climate to me. Thanks!
SvarSlettGlorious photos. Thank you. I have been following along for a while. So glad I found you.
SvarSlettI see the fairy-tale figures just walking there.
SvarSlettThe 1st 3 photos are stunningly awesome!
SvarSlettDon't worry be happy - one of my favourite songs!
SvarSlettall, so very beautiful!
SvarSlettHello Anita
SvarSlettautumn is one of the most beautiful seasons, I like the colors, the rustling of leaves and when it rains in the forest
Greetings Frank
Beautiful, spooky, love it.
SvarSlettIt's a wonderful place to walk and admire nature!
SvarSlettTake care of yourself dear Anita!
Happy Sunday !
Wonderful photos here! My camera is Nikon D3200 (got it 25 June 2012)and lens is Nikon AF-S VR 105/2,8G IF-ED Micro-Nikkor. I use PSP to get the grey. Have a good week!
SvarSlettThank you Birgitta!
SlettMuy bonitas.
SvarSlettBesos.
Beautiful.
SvarSlettSo beautiful pictures <3 I love the forest, and indeed, this time of the year a night time walk with the kids in the forest could be exciting :) Have a happy Halloween time!
SvarSlettVoi miten hyviä kuvia olet ottanut, kyllä näin kauniissa maisemissa on mukava kävellä ja istua koska penkkikin on tuotu juurikin sitä varten.
SvarSlettKiitos sinulle ❤
Beautiful landscapes Anita, they seem taken from a story, those trees, the environment, the plants, really wonderful.
SvarSlettThanks for sharing.
Greetings.
Veldig vakker natur. Som et levende maleri. Jeg er veldig glad for å se ham.
SvarSlett