Spring and summer memories



What I like best about spring is being able to go to the sea.
 Feel the salty sea breeze. Listen to the spring bird sing. 
This is how I experienced my childhood, here in this place, 
and I always travel here again when I can.
 It is a popular place for birds migration so here they come to rest.
 The place is called Herdla. There are also many ancient monuments from the war,
 old wrecks of boats so there is always something to see
I remember especially well I
 was probably
 not more than four  or five  years old

 when me and a boy rowed out in a  borrowed (took without law)
 a rowboat with oars
 to the reefs. Collected seagull eggs
Wonderful color blue green in the sea where you can see the sandbanks below,
cod and flounder fish swimming and  these old wrecks that were fun to look at


Northern Vanellus vanellus
(Linnaeus, 1758)
This bird is lovely to watch and there is not so many of them
One has to be very careful.They have a tendency to attack 
your headif you come to close to their nest

Common redshank Tringa totanus
I love this sound

But best of all, eat freshly picked strawberries with cream milk

 The joy of children.Her with a Pokemon which seems
 to be loved and shared both adults and little ones


The header is appleblossing at Old Bergen 

Hope this went well!
 These are some pictures I found on my computer, 
I have many pictures but it takes time to find them.
 So the story of what I love in the spring is what
 my childhood gave me and I still enjoy it to this day.
Here in Bergen and in my district Fyllingsdalen,
 we have now been ordered to wear face masks in shops,
 malls and of course on city rail and bus at all times.
 The restaurants have tightened times.
Large and expensive fines if one does not comply with the order
Covid  has started to ravage again here with us.
 At the test stations there are long queues with mint 5 hours waiting time. 
 Yes now it's on again,
Corona winter is coming. 
It will  become wet ,cold and mask all around
 Det blir vått og kaldt og munnbind overalt :)

 

98 kommentarer:

  1. Your shots of the cattle particularly stands out to me. It's their expressions.

    SvarSlett
  2. thank you!Yes they have a nice summer out all the time :))

    SvarSlett
  3. I miss spring already!😊
    And I love that photo of cows.❤

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you Mirjam! I miss the long days with sun too

      Yes the milk from the cows are very good

      Stay well and happy Mirjam❤

      Slett
  4. Buen reto, que has resuelto bastante bien con unas preciosas fotos, muestra inéquivoca de la belleza de esa estación.

    Besos

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Muchas gracias!la primavera y el verano son agradables. Esperamos que sea una buena primavera y verano el próximo año.

      Anita

      Slett
  5. Bonitas fotos con la primavera como protagonista, en especial las de las aves.

    Saludos.

    SvarSlett
  6. I also like the cow's expressions. They look very serious. :) Hope you get better soon. We are beginning week 2 of our 6 week lockdown. It's been raining alot lately so there is no reason to be outside. Stay safe, Anita.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Same here.After tomorrow at the test center i will be in carantene for 3 weeks I quess,it is raining and stormy weather here as well.i have found a good book from -alaska which i like to read

      Hope you do good and stay happy and safe Bill

      Slett
  7. ...I have a lot of photo and it takes me a long to find the ones that I want. I'm glad that you found these!

    SvarSlett
  8. Preciosas fotos Anita, y como bien dices el verano es maravilloso. En España, también se ha vuelto a disparar de nuevo el maldito COVID19, no tenemos más remedio que tomar muchas precauciones.
    Un abrazo y cuídate.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Muchas gracias! necesitamos fuerza y ​​amor!xxx

      Slett
  9. Hello Anita
    everything captured in pictures, pictures that you look at again and again
    The second lockdown starts with us from November 2nd, 2020 then everything is closed again ... a shame but we want to stay healthy and I think that's the right way
    Greetings Frank

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. The second wave is here now!

      i feel sad for the many working people that now dont have any work to go to

      We hope for the good Frank!

      thank you for the comment.Be safe!I will miss you if you get sick!

      Slett
  10. Oh if it were spring! There is a long Covid winter ahead of us here too, Anita. In some parts of Canada, the virus is out of control again. I fear there is worse yet to come.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. I agree Marie.And now when they have found out that the vaccine has some failure in it I feel the worst to come..But hope for the better.One mustbe positive!
      Thank you Marie!

      Slett
  11. Lovely to see your photographs here and I love the apple-blossom at Old Bergen in your header.
    Here in the UK Covid is on the rise again and we have different levels of restrictions.
    Stay safe and well.

    All the best Jan

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you!Yes we have UK daily news on the tele everyday!I hope it will turn such as we can celebrate Christmas with the family.Her we are only allowed to be family near and dear ones , five persons together.Not go out so much.There is almost no one at the malls or shops The rise of infected are very high..much import infections but also the youth..it has spread all around now..We are only ca 29 650 inhabitans here I live but the daily infected are about 77 to 44 each day.We hope for the better turn :))

      Slett
  12. Nice variety of excellent photographs, Anita. My choice, for obvious reasons I would assume, is the one with the yum-m-m-m-my strawberries.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. thank you Fram!Strawberries are always good!
      Glad you liked it :))

      Slett
  13. Oh best wishes to you during these difficult times. I do enjoy your photos and your comments. Thank you so much for doing this. (I'm an old woman in Texas, but have always had a hankering (look it up) for Norway. Can't explain it, but there it is. Maybe because it is so beautiful, but I think it is the people!)

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you Judith!and thanks for coming to look at my blog!It must be wonderful to live in Texas the warmth the nice people.i have seen many documentaries and movies from the place :)I dont know about the people..We are very alike here in Scandinavia. Apropo.. beeing or feeling old..i feel it all the time!hah hah in my mind and my bones!
      Nothing to do about it just move on :))

      Slett
  14. All photogrpahs including the header and the captions are wonderful!

    SvarSlett
  15. The header photo is beautiful Anita.
    Do love strawberries have them most evenings for sweets.
    The birds are nice as is the whistle of the first bird.
    Take care and hope your cold is getting better and you too :)

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you Margaret!Ohh strawberries for sweets!wow!!Here they are very expensive!I eat carrots heh heh cheap and healthy but one time i lost my tooth because of that hard carrot, booo !! Coast me 4000kr at the dentist!
      Tomorrow i will pay a visit to the drop in test so we will se!Hope for the good :))

      Slett
  16. Thank you for your summer memories. Thank you also for challenging me to reminisce.
    I can see, your summer includes beautiful flowers, moving around in nature, on the beaches, bird watching and delicacy with fresh strawberries. Have a nice summer - also in pictures and memories.
    Maybe I’m also trying to dig into my summer memories, but in Finnish.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you for accepting the challenge!Your photoes are amazing!Like a fairy tale!no wonder your photoes sell good :)
      I have the tendency to go back and look at old blog post of the ones i follow.I t will be great to have more look at your blog when winther sets in

      Slett
  17. Great summer and spring memories the pictures are great and amazing animals

    SvarSlett
  18. Stones near the sea are beautifull. Memories will allways guide us and our feelings.
    These cows have something interesting to look at :)
    I´m so tired to think covid. I just go and do what is ordered and try to think it positive... At work I concentrate on breathing while I´m work. My mouth feels odd for keeping masks for "ages".

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Iam sick of the Covid.Now they say we cant have the vaccine not before spring next year due to many complications with the oxford vaccine..It is terrible to work with that mask.and all the yellow sterile coast..If one pasient pukes or sneezze there is full alarm..thank you very much fr the comment Sartsa!

      Slett
  19. I agree with William.Never saw a cow with what I think is seawater in the back but still beautiful. Also the strawberry's with creamy milk looks very appetizing. Nice work aigain Anita.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Yes it is sea water!They eat the grass there but sometimes I fear them they run so fast to us!But the mother cow is giving milk so she is calm hehe heh

      Slett
  20. These images will seem especially precious, Anita, as the dark days of winter take over. And the pandemic is far from over and we have difficult times ahead, I hope that your cold will go away soon. Stay well and stay healthy. Hugs from Canada.

    SvarSlett
  21. Ny har jag skrivit on min sommaren!

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Tusen takk Aimarii!Det gleder meg!Jeg er litt sein med å skrive for nå frykter jeg Coronaer kommet i mitt hjem.Min sønn er nærkontakt med en Tamil (Siri Lanka)som har corona smittede pårørende og da må vi alle testes! !Vi har en "drop in Corona test( Drive through )her jeg bor. Jeg tror jeg må teste meg!Jeg har hatt luftveis symptomer noen dager men er ellers helt bra.Min sønn er også frisk men en vet aldri.De unge blir jo ikke syk.Jeg river meg i håret av denne galskapen Corona!Jeg har sett inlegget ditt og skal se igjen det var slike nydelige bilder!Takk Igjen!

      Slett
    2. Not nice if your son and you are sick.
      All that helps is to be quarantined.Not nice if your son and you are sick.
      All that helps is to be quarantined.
      There have also been corona exposures here at the Youth and Leisure Center. So rather close to me too!
      Horrible, let's tear our hair together!

      Slett
    3. Hi Aimarii! :) My son is not sick even after the exposure to the corona virus..but me his "old" mother has got the symptoms.I was tested yester day .A long long thick stick into my nose(felt like it was entering my brain.There it was held about three seconds.The nurses was very correct and nice.Long long ques at the station..Started about 08.00 a clock but did not open before 10.
      I felt so exhausted I went right home straight to bed,Was only up for a cup of tea.My symptoms are head ache,running nose ,slight coughing and slight fever.Iam waiting for the test results now.But the flu is also running here at my place(and empty already for the flu vaccine)so many are sick.It is difficult to see what is what.I hope you stay safe and at home.Having corona so near to your place in Finland is schocking!

      Hah hah yepp it is a mad mad time!I cant tear my hair anymore it will disappear! hah hah

      Slett
  22. Dear Anita,
    yes, unfortunately the corona numbers have risen sharply again. In Germany there is a new lockdown (hotels, restaurants, fitness clubs, many shops closed), and here in Austria it will probably come soon. I am no longer allowed to visit my mother in the nursing home. It is much nicer to remember good times: Your spring photos put me in a good mood. I find the photo with the cows in front of the sea particularly artistic - we don't have such a sight here (because we have no sea ;-))
    Hugs Traude
    https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2020/10/gemutliche-wanderung-zur.html

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Hi rostrose!I forgot to tag you!But you can also do the spring and summer memories!We have to do something in these bad times..i feel like choked now with all this regulations again back to the start.You can do video exchange with your love ones!We do that-Ok thank you for the comment Rostrose!I will visit you!

      Slett
  23. Hi Anita, beautiful photos. I like the cattle with the mountains in the background. Have a nice weekend. Greetings Caroline

    SvarSlett
  24. Hello Anita,
    What a nice pictures. Funny shot of the cows. The colors are amazing with the clear bleu water at the back.
    Funny that Pikachu.

    Greetings, Marco

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Pikachu!Yes not Pokemon!!Heh heh!Thank you Marco!

      Slett
  25. Bonitas fotos con la primavera como protagonista, me gustan en especial la imágenes con las aves.

    Saludos.

    SvarSlett
  26. Such lovely memories to honor these seasons.
    I had never seen those birds before.

    SvarSlett
  27. Kaunista ja herkullista !Happy weekend !

    SvarSlett
  28. Dear Anita!
    Beautiful photos for this difficult Covid time.
    Your memories are wonderful, I am watching a beautiful summer, flowers, nature.
    In Poland, we women are on strike. The PiS government prepared a cruel law for us, banned abortion in the event of severe and irreversible damage to the fetus.
    I wish you good health and send you the power of cordiality :)
    Lucja

    SvarSlett
  29. Mörkret i form av covidmoln attackerar oss igen. Även om vi skåningar/svenskar förmodligen hanterat problemen annorlunda än andra länder. Det blir en trist jul, en mörk vinter. Lika bra som du rikta in sig på en bättre värld senare, kanske (redan) i vår.
    Deerhunter

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Ja jeg vet dette vil gå bra om vi alle er forsiktige ,bruker munnbind og holder avstand.Ellers følge retningslinjene fra staten.Kan ikke gåog tenke på alt dette.det blir jo som Den Lille Død!

      Neii jeg er syk men det skal gå bra

      Jeg har meisefuglene på min veranda og jeg øver meg med kamera når jeg orker.Har nu forstått Iso (Som ble en stor skildnad på mine bilder).Har bare å forstå lukker og blender.Det blir bra skal man se til slutt!Takk for din fine kommentar.Orker ikke sitte så mye på nettet vi snakkest!

      Slett
  30. Recordar días llenos de luz anima amiga. Preciosas fotos con mucha naturaleza en ellas.
    Cúrate el constipado amiga.
    Te deseo buena noche Anita. Y cuídate.
    Un abrazo.

    SvarSlett
  31. You have such wonderful childhood memories, and to revisit them is always special. Fresh strawberries or peaches with cream is an indulgence I love. It's miserable being sick, and I hope you will be okay and get well soon.

    SvarSlett
  32. Kiitos sinulle kun kiinnostuit haasteesta.
    🤗 ❤

    SvarSlett
  33. Love the variety of your photos, nice done!

    SvarSlett
  34. Esa luz y esos colores radian vida pero bueno los colores del otoño también marcan otra época preciosa para disfrutar. Cuídate mucho.

    Abrazote utópico.-

    SvarSlett
  35. Maravilloso, me han gustado mucho todas las fotos. Enhorabuena Anita, feliz otoño. Saludos desde el norte de España.

    SvarSlett
  36. Ihania kuvia! Kiitos haasteesta. :)

    SvarSlett
  37. Lovely from your pretty springs while we are heading winter, it’s a nice change in views. I listen to that bird’s sound, and it's sweeter, just like how you spent your childhood there. Covid 19 is slowly declining here, or have they reduced the testing, I don’t know, but we are ordered to wear the mask all the time once stepped out of the home.

    I hope you take care :)

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. heh heh here they are all crazy!We even should wear a face mask indoor!Says the goverment hahah impossible!

      Thank you for visiting me here Jeevan.I like you!

      Slett
  38. You are too kind Yannis!Always a gentleman!I wish and hope everything will turn out good after the eathquake.Wish you all the best!

    SvarSlett
  39. So nice summer pictures! Love to watch these during dark and rainy days, such as today. It makes me so sad that covid is again spreading everywhere, in Finland as well. Have to keep working distant the whole Spring. Hope you get well soon!

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thanks for the challenge, didn't notice it at first! Actually I just published some flower pictures - not from the summer, but from this November. It's a little horrifying to see flowers flourishing the second time this year (in November!). The climate has really changed during the last thirty years...

      Slett
  40. I love the two cows, simply looking the sea, perfect. Redshank and Lapwing are beautiful as well.

    SvarSlett
  41. Fabulous pictures Anita, I love seeing the cows :)
    Our daylight savings time finally kicked in last night, so dark by five o'clock now, Winter is surely heading our way.
    Hope you are staying safe in these surreal times, thank you for sharing your pictures and brightening our days.
    Hugs,
    Jo

    SvarSlett
  42. Hermosas fotos recibe un generoso saludo en este mes que comienza!

    SvarSlett
  43. Que lindas fotografias, Anita!´
    Uma boa semana!
    Beijinhos floridos!🌼🍀🌺
    Megy Maia🌈

    SvarSlett
  44. Jeg er også glad for å se Pokemons munter smil. Bildet av et par kuer ser også morsomt ut, og minner meg om landstemningen i oldemorens hus. Hilsen fra Indonesia.

    SvarSlett
  45. Excellent shots. Two birds in your photos are clear and vivid.

    SvarSlett
  46. Hej Anita ! Krya på dig, och vilka fina minnen av sommaren. Lika bra att tänka på det hoppas att det snart blir "normalt" igen och att vintern går fort så att vi kommer till en vår och sommar med hopp igen !

    SvarSlett
  47. Amazing picture and my daughter loved the pokemon one

    SvarSlett
  48. Lovely memories.
    It is always nice to return to your place of birth.
    Beautiful photos!

    Thank you Anita for the challenge. I will face the challenge during November.

    Here, people follow the restrictions pretty well. They even say it’s a little easier for covid-19. (Statistics may vary.)
    Also many restrictions.

    Happy week to you!:)

    SvarSlett
  49. Thanks for your comment on my post. I didn't go into the shrine. Yes. As you said, ancient people in this country thought there were lots of gods/goddesses in this world. The world of the Greeks were filled with many gods/goddesses, too. Have a nice day!

    SvarSlett
  50. Dearest Anita that Pikachu mascot is super cute! Love all the photos and the cows on the first one kind of looks like lionesses, so beautiful and so regal! Stay safe!

    SvarSlett
  51. Unas imagenes muy bonitas y sugerentes, saludos y cuidate mucho.

    SvarSlett
  52. Son preciosas las fotografías, me alegra que las hayas publicado, Anita.

    Muchas gracias por tu comentario en mi blog.

    Besos.

    SvarSlett
  53. How nice to see your spring photos and read your childhood memories!
    This is a difficult time to travel! Fortunately, we can keep memories in the pictures!
    Stay safe dear Anita!

    SvarSlett
  54. Dear Anita,
    thank you for your comment - I hope you are well again in the meantime! Influenza is a very unpleasant disease and unfortunately it takes a long time to get fit again.
    You're right, the small wooden church in Bad Mitterndorf looks similar to the stave churches in Scandinavia! They are so pretty!
    Hugs and have a nice new week!
    Traude
    https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2020/11/herbstzeit-2020-und-ein-paar-gedanken.html

    SvarSlett
  55. Beautiful memories forever kept through these wonderful photos.
    Have a great week

    SvarSlett
  56. Denne kommentaren har blitt fjernet av forfatteren.

    SvarSlett
  57. Beautiful spring and memories. Best regards :)

    SvarSlett
  58. Oh no I am sorry to hear about your Coronawinter and long queues for tests, not good. Good to have such great memories and blue skies - love the cows!
    Wren x

    SvarSlett
  59. Espero que sigas bien amiga.
    Te deseo y un buen fin de semana Anita. Cuídate.
    Un abrazo.

    SvarSlett
  60. I feel like the two of you will catch the covid buddy, take good care of each other. My daughter-in-law, the wife of my young son who lives in Madrid, also passed it, but my son did not. She had very mild symptoms and has not had any sequelae. Take good care of yourselves, my friend and I hope you recover soon.
    Ánimo y cuidaros mucho amiga.
    Abrazos🙅🙅 〰〰 💕

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. I have to laugh Laura!Covid Buddy!!heh heh heh!

      Yes it is getting better day by day I almost feel fine now!Only still some coughing.My son is allright.He was sick 3-4 days ,but you know he is a young one.Thank you for coming here Laura!Big smile to you :))

      Amor
      xxx

      Slett
  61. Hi! We haven`t been reading about you for you a while and I became worried and came to see what`s up. Did your family got covid (last comment)?? I hope you are feeling better and the situation in your town is also better!

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Hello Sartsa!Yes we are better now ! Iam back to work again as we have to here.Feeling fine but alittle tired.My town is a very infectious place.There is a lockdown and today we will have it even more.All the healtcare people and patients and visitors have to take a covid test (They are working on it)Before entering work.Thats because we have many deaths now,even a little child.The Parents and all of us are very sad.The royal house also have The covid and are in isolation I took many photoes yesterday when I had a very very short visit to town but in some way, I can not explain ,I am more quiet a bout blogging..I hope i will come back later before christmas.And i will visit you
      The good news here in town that is every worker that stand in the pandemic like the cleaners and those in the foodshops gets a BONUS with 10 000 kr !!Because they do a good work in this terrible time

      Thank you for coming here Sartsa :)

      Slett
    2. I`m glad you are better now. The infectionrisk has risen here too, but not so terribly much. They say, that about 1/3 of them can not be chained to someone.
      Yesterday I read from a paper, what Europe has writen about finnish covid. I had to laugh, because they think it´s easier for finnish people to isolate themselves, because it´s normal for them. Also we WANT to be alone now and then ;D
      How marvellous, that you get a bonus! You´ve earned it! Hope someone makes a start like that here.
      It´s so sad, when a child goes. Allways. I know that, because I´ve berried one many years ago. It feels so wrong, but maybe it´s ment like that in higher means.
      Let´s hope better times forward.

      Slett
  62. Espero que sigas mejorando. O mejor que ya dejaras el covid atrás y no te dejara secuelas.
    Buena semana Anita.Cuídate.
    Un abrazo.

    SvarSlett
  63. I hope you are well, dearest Anita!
    Hugs from Austria, Traude
    https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2020/11/freie-sicht-auf-hallstatt-salzkammergut.html

    SvarSlett
  64. I like your blog,I sincerely hope that your blog a rapid increase in
    traffic density,which help promote your blog and we hope that your blog is being updated.
    កីឡាបាល់ទាត់​ អនឡាញ_Football Online

    SvarSlett