European robin was so nice to follow me.
Who are you?Strange creature
Trips to the city are great but nothing is like walks in the woods and fields.
The silence and rush of the forest, the song of the streams
and a small bird that curiously peeks out.
I know the gray heron is here but it hides well
The swamp is nice , there is room for frogs and toads
A walk in the forest. All thoughts seems to become clear.
Many problems has been solved under nature walks
You can find happiness and joy too
Most of all to be relaxed
My main goal today was to look at bird feeders that were hung up last year. I wanted to see that they were clean and free of lice and old food. It's nice with such a place in the forest. I took many pictures here last year. There are many different birds that come to the bird feeder
Many problems has been solved under nature walks
You can find happiness and joy too
Most of all to be relaxed
My main goal today was to look at bird feeders that were hung up last year. I wanted to see that they were clean and free of lice and old food. It's nice with such a place in the forest. I took many pictures here last year. There are many different birds that come to the bird feeder
One can sit and eat packed lunch and drink coffee or cocoa in a thermos.
At the lake!Good to have a swim here if you are not afraid of leeches
So the trip went up and down the slopes. Wanted to go to Lappleiren
but when I asked two men hiking around, about the way forward I
changed my mind and went down again from the mountain.
I have talked about Lappleiren before
In .June 12, 1897. there was Lappeleir AS
The camp including a small cafe was built and a Sami family
of four was hired in addition to a reindeer herd of four.
Before back in 1897;
Wanted to see exotic Sami! Everything for the tourists! The tourism industry at that time was not so concerned with what was natural or traditional, what the tourists wanted they had to get in a simple and comfortable way. If there was not a patch camp in the area where the tourist ships docked, you could always establish one.
So I had one more great day!
I am so happy to have great friends
Whatever you do
.Be happy !
It will be allright!
I'm going on autumn holiday soon, We all have it here.
(Promise not more blogpost for a while :) :)
In the old days children got free from school to pick potatoes
Today it's rest and enjoy the joys of autumn
See You in some Time
Thanx for watching!
¡Es precioso Anita! caminar por ese bosque tiene que ser un gran placer, tanto emocional, como para los sentidos. El Petirrojo, es mi pájaro preferido, son tan lindos. Me da envidia pero de la sana.
SvarSlettQue tengas un excelente descanso vacacional.
Un fuerte abrazo y hasta pronto amiga.
Muchas gracias mi amigo:)))
SlettBeautiful pictures of your walk in the forest and a lovely commentary too!
SvarSlettCheers to a fun autumn!
thnk you magic eye :)))
SlettThanks for taking us on a beautiful walk!
SvarSlettEnjoy your vacation!
Thank you Marie!
SlettLovely photos with beautiful scenery.
SvarSlettSo pleased you shared with us...interesting read as well..Thanks.
thanx Margaret!
SlettGreat photo's of the Robin, I enjoyed your walk!
SvarSlettYes it felt good to be out there Thank you very much for the comment!
SlettBeautiful photos and scenery. Thanks for taking us on a nice walk in the forest.
SvarSlettthank you Bill for your nice comment!
SlettThese photos really give me the primal feeling that I belong there. Beautiful.
SvarSlettthank you SC!
SlettHello Anita,
SvarSlettWhat a wonderful area. Great with that forest and nice places for a walk or enjoy of the view over the water.
This is really fantastic. Nice pictures Anita!!
This I see normally in travel magazines, so nice. I like it.
Greetings, Marco
Wow Thank you!I thought it was very bad shoots so -i am glad you like it Marco
SlettI almost gave it up.See you soon and what a great post you have today!Love the white lion king!
Anita
Now what could be more delightful, Anita, than to begin a post with a cheery European Robin, that most enigmatic of birds, loved by all, even by those who can barely tell a bird from a cockroach! This is a wonderful account of a ramble through the tremendous forests of your country - and I am glad to note that you are maintaining the bird feeders in good order. The historical images of the Laps providing tourist services are priceless. As always, Anita, I am delighted to read your cheerful, ebullient interesting posts - and your fluency in English staggers me!
SvarSlettThank you David!Ilove the little European Robin too!It is so cute!We have alot of it this year also White wagtail.They are tripping around my garden and has not went south yet!Thank you again..My english is very poor but i never give up!
SlettSuch nice photos! That robin is adorable. Have a wonderful weekend.
SvarSlettOhh thank you!
SvarSlettNo wonder the Robin is peering out at you if you are checking on the bird feeders, ever hopeful! Beautiful part of the world you have there.
SvarSlettWren x
hih hih yes soo true!!hah hah He she is waiting for its goodies:))
SlettThank you fornice reply!I am in love with your part of the world..Such great photoes from Thailand!Big hugs!xx
...gorgeous images. Our robins are everywhere! Herons blend into their backgrounds easily. Thanks for your visit.
SvarSlettThank you Tom for your note!wish you a happy happy weekend :)))
SlettOh beautiful, the Robin free, fabulous; the river flows by onward passing trees. Gorgeous Anita.
SvarSlettOhh thank you for the great little Haiku!Yes it is very pretty and peacful little tit ))wish you too a great weekend!
SlettEn la Naturaleza se respira paz y tranquilidad y algún agradable sonido de los pájaros, que deleitan nuestros oídos.
SvarSlettBesos
thank you very much !Besitos:))xxx
SlettMy favorite bird ;-) Absolutely wonderful posting.
SvarSlettThank you very much Anne!
SlettI think the same way, yes in the woods the nature trip goes past city trips. The terrain gives so many senses.
SvarSlettRobin is a lovely chirping. Did you understand what it all told you?
Aha, you start your fall vacation. I wish you great day trips and beautiful weather.
Heh heh Good question!I wondered if it was a male or female..He wondered about me.What I was doing there on its domain.Next time bring a good insect or craked nuts! Hah hah Erithacus rubecula female and male are alike. The children look completely different with a speckled suit The Red-throated Diver is one of the more confident birds. This naturally gets used to a lot, probably over generations. In some gardens it becomes almost tame and faithfully follows the garden owners when they save in the garden to be able to throw themselves over land and other goodies that are spawned :) A cozy little guest who trips around, or looks at you with his head turned from a branch.It is very fond of insects, but also eats fruits and seeds.
SlettThank you for the good wishes !
Beautiful photography. Some almost look like paintings. I feel refreshed just looking at them!
SvarSlettthank you very much !
SlettYour posts always are enjoyable and fun, Anita, and often contain interesting history / information about a place, a person or a thing. Way to go. Your photographs are excellent, as well, which provide added pleasure. So, young lady, take care, stay safe, be happy and try always to wear a smile ....
SvarSlettThank you very much Fram.It is always a history linked to a place or person.If one takes the time to dig alittle.Well a smile does it every time.Thank you again!
SlettHola Anita, muy bonitas las fotografías, un lugar precioso,y en muy buena compañia, deseo que todo te valla bien y hasta la vuelta.
SvarSlettUn abrazo
Muchas gracias Jose!Besos!
SlettHello. Interesting post. Wonderful photos.
SvarSlettThank you Anu!
SlettPrecious images of those wonders of landscapes that you have the immense luck to live, without a doubt everything you tell us is very real and amazing, what healthy envy those forests provoke.
SvarSlettHappy weekend.
Regards
Thank you very much!May be we who lives close to the woods do not always see the beauty and appreciate it.We run fast aroundSpecially the youth with earphones on (many tragic accidents has ahappened that way over here)
SlettBut it is very calming I think to have a long walk in the woods!Thank you again Jose!
e tu non temi le sanguisughe??
SvarSlettHello Silvia!I seldom go bathing in the lakes.But when it is very hot I do.This year also alot of cercariedermatitt from birds So I prefer the Mediterranean seaCyprus both north and rest of the Island is my fav place whenever I can.Been there for eight years!Every summer.Thank you for nice comment!Chao! xx
SlettA lovely post.
SvarSlettI thoroughly enjoyed seeing your photographs.
The European robin is my favourite bird.
Have a wonderful holiday.
Safe travels.
All the best Jan
Un placer pasar por tu blog, Saludos de fin de Semana
SvarSlettEverything looks natural, pristine and green out there. And absolutely there's nothing like taking a walk or stroll inside the forest and woods and nature bestows us with what any luxurious lifestyle couldn't. I enjoyed your bird shoots and the way through nature and woods. Enjoy the autumn and stay safe and happy :)
SvarSlettLovely place and some great clicks
SvarSlettHello Anita
SvarSlettyour landscape is a very beautiful one
I also like to be out in the forest and just listen to the noises that come from sunrise
absolutely some of the nicest moments ..
Greetings Frank
Thank you very much Frank!
SlettI dont have the spectacular views but it is ok for me,,-The nearest places sometimes are the best.Here in my town all students from 19 to 27 is on a 10 days carantene, .My son as well.High schools closed. So well what can i say one more time washing hands testing and testing
H ope you and your dear ones are all right!
Big hugs!
Hi, Anita :) I've been away from the blogs for a while. I have been busy with work and life. We thought my daughter may have the Covid but thankfully her test came back negative. We were a little nervous for a bit. I love your country so much! It is beautiful in Norway and in some ways it reminds me of parts of California. The only thing is we have no castles or the beautiful old European buildings. You are very lucky to live in such a beautiful place! In Santa Monica we have the scooters too, like in your post before this one, but they were banned. Too many people riding them on the bike path! It was like the 405 Freeway which is a very, very, very busy highway in California! Too many cars! Once the scooters were banned we were able to walk and roller skate by the sea again. It's nice to visit you here and I am thankful to see you well and enjoying life! I send you a big hug and wishes for happiness! Stay well, Anita, and enjoy your adventures during your Autumn vacation! See you again soon :)
SvarSlettHeiii!!thank you beautiful:)))
SlettYes I have been missing you but I do understand one can not be on the net all th time..Family first!
Yes the El bikes !Many are complaining but here in town mostly youth used them and our community said yes, Allright,you win, it will be here forever
I read at Frams place you have earthquakes?Wow what a scary shitty thing!It is like the movie Dantes Peak!eh!
Ok it was nice to hear from you.I love your comments around the net
Beautiful and wise girl you are
See you soon Kelly!
Magnifico documento este que nos brindas con tus imagenes
SvarSlettUn saludo
Schöne Bilder vom Spaziergang im Wald gibt es immer was sehen.
SvarSlettGruß
Noke
Pasear contigo es una delicia Anita. La naturaleza está que da gusto verla. Lindo el pájarito y todas fotos preciosas. El documento que compartes es histórico.
SvarSlettQue tu descanso de otoño te sea muy bueno amiga y vuelve pronto.
Buen martes. Cuídate.
Un abrazo.
Bonitos rincones los que nos vas regalando, da gusto hacerse una escapada contigo.
SvarSlettAbrazote utópico.-
Adembenemend mooi je zal er maar wonen wat een gebied om daar aan de natur te snuiven. super
SvarSlettThank you very much Bas!
SlettLovely images, nice story and beautiful bird, it is Punarinta, why to english?
SvarSletthi Irja!long time no see!
SlettLittle Red Robin is the english name i think.Her in norway we call it Rødstrupe
I hope you will come back to the blog world again.Miss your great post
Greetings Anita
Gostei muito do seu blog
SvarSlettVou te seguir. Siga-me
também, vai!
Beijos
Hola Silviafonsa!Just came from you r blog and it really made me laugh So good written!!Oh that sensuality! Of course I will follow such a great writer:)Thanx for finding me in this blog world.Big big hugs and kisses
SvarSlettGorgeous, gorgeous photos. Thanks. :-)
SvarSlettGreetings from London.
Hej Anita ! Fin blogg du har nu med intressanta Hiking bilder !
SvarSlettHej Lasse!Så fint å se deg igjen her inne!
SlettJa jeg er heller her en FB.Det har vært mangen blogger men jeg håper denne vil bestå.Takk for din kommentar Lasse!
Naturen er fantastisk ..., jeg er imponert over naturligheten som fortsatt opprettholdes for turistformål.
SvarSlettGod helg.
Hilsen fra Indonesia.
Yannis!Iam glad to see you back on the blogs!Thank you for visiting me!
SvarSlettWish family, and you a wonderful weekend:)
Dear Anita!
SvarSlettIt is with great joy and pleasure that I visit your blog and admire the wonderful landscapes. The bird is cute, I often observe them in my garden.
I admire your wonderful photos.
I wish you good health. Kisses and greetings:)
Great post
SvarSlettbow legs
Una entrada muy buena y con mucha información, las fotos preciosas. Un saludo.
SvarSlettI like your blog,I sincerely hope that your blog a rapid increase in
SvarSletttraffic density,which help promote your blog and we hope that your blog is being updated.
កីឡាបាល់ទាត់ អនឡាញ_Football Online