Bare noen tradisjonelle fjell bilder fra byen min.Bildet er tatt fra Fjellet
Løvstakken med utsikt innover Isdalen og den rikere bydelen Kalfaret.
Fjellene som omkranser er Fløyen,Blåmannen ,Ulriken og Vidden
Tatt fra tur nedover Skillingsbollen mot Isdalen.Utsikten er Lille Lungårdsvann
Natland, Landås som ligger i Årstad kommune
Mn arbeidsplass Haukeland sykehus midt i bildet ved toppen av treet!
Jobbet der i 30 år som sykepleier innenfor
medisinsk rehabilitering og Ortopedi ,!!Woo Hoo!
Gamle hus fra en svunnen tid da aristokrati og makt var tingen
De fattige bodde usselt nede ved vannet der både lik og boss var en daglig kost.
Ja, jeg vet.Ikke helt perfekt med en Ravn som flyr nedover i bildet
Husker en gang en slik en, kom og satt seg på hodet mitt
Jeg kjente klørne lette som vinger der de brette
seg rundt skallen min Wow sier jeg bare!
Forferdeligt skremt ble jeg, for et Bad Bad Omen!!
Heldigvis gikk det bra .Kansje jeg hadde ett insekt i håret mitt
eller så likte den bare det lange silkemyke kastanjehåret
For en utflyttet Bergenser er bildene kansje fine og se?
Vennlig Hilsen Anita
Ha en fin søndag

Precioso lugar y paisaje amiga Anita para disfrutar de buenos paseos por esa naturaleza.
SvarSlettUn fuerte abrazo y te deseo buena semana entrante.
Hola friend in Spain! thank you very much for your nice comment.I really appreciate it.I hope you will have a nice sunday in your garden.Many hugs and kiss from me
SlettWow! Great pictures!
SvarSlettthank you Birgitta!
SlettHermosas fotografías que invitan a conocer tan bello lugar.
SvarSlettSaludos.
Tusen takk Alfred!Ja fjellene de ligger her som de har gjort siden Istiden.Vekommen med ære skal du være.Tusen takk for fin kommnetar!
SlettI think the raven which landed atop your head probably was either Huginn or Muninn taking a closer look at you before reporting back to Odin. Who can say? In the realm of Asgard, I would suppose anything and everything is possible.
SvarSlettI am tempted to say I will obtain copies of your novels about the Jomsvikings .... maybe I will, but I am falling so far behind on "promised" reading that I dare not make any more such assurances for a long/long/long while.
The photographs are terrific, Anita, and, yes, it is nice to see these visual panoramas of Bergen and the surrounding countryside. I, for one, very much enjoy accompanying you on your excursions. Take care and be safe and always stay sweet ....
Hih Hih Who knows..I have a bad habit of getting into strange things.
SlettAh the books!They are good" The Jomsviking" ,maybe the best I have read from the now living authors tha twrite about norse time.Many wise words and a good time spent in the books.I am into the last book now "Danehæren"No .I think you should read what you promised yourself.I have a long list of autumm book list.Dostojevski,Tommi Kinnunen,Hannya Yanagihara,The Odyssey, The Iliad,and then there always are some unexpected books that arise.Thank you very much for writing to me .Many hugs!
...here the wealthy live down by the water! Lovely views of your city.
SvarSlettHah Hah time they are all changing!thank you Tom!
SlettWhat beautiful views you captured! Enjoy the new week, Anita.
SvarSlettThank you very much Bill!
SlettAbsolutely incredibly beautiful city. I like those houses a lot. I sometimes long ago been Bregen. That's when it rained.
SvarSlettHih hih Bergen the rainy town but we get used to it.Lots of history in those houses.One was sold now for 30 millions kr!!Ohh boy!what aprice for living in those old ghost houses I prefer a hut with only an oven and a fireplace ,deep in the woods.But then again there is no internet...hih hih(who can live witout the net today)
SlettThanx for beautiful words Anne.Send you all my best wishes for you!
Such a beautiful city around the water and among the mountains! So beautiful. It is easy to get a work-out there walking around the city.
SvarSlettTusen takk Marie😊
SlettBeautiful city in your pictures. It is in the armpits of the mountains.
SvarSlettDo you live right in the heart of the city? However, I would not like to live in such a densely populated city. A little cottage with everything is pleasing to me.
Do you know, I also worked som sykepleier for 34 years near Turku.
The raven is a magnificent bird. Didn't that really scare you?
We have visited two ravens near the swamp and now in the summer there were six of them. Chicks too! I suppose.
Åhh..Så du og er sykepleier,så fint!Lurer på hvilken gren du havnet i..Med barnesykepleie kansje?..Jo.Jeg er litt overtroisk.Vokst opp med det. Fikk det via morsmelken.Ja jeg tenkte nok det verste men det er ok.Nei, nå ,ikke redd for Ravn eller annet tull og tøys og skrømt.Syns bare det var rart den velgte meg .Men hvorfor ikke meg som en annen .Så fint du har mangen Ravner.De passer godt på sine gamle og mater dem når de ikke kan fange mat selv.De er ofte over huset mitt.Hører dem nok hih hih Nei jeg bor i Fyllingsdalen en bydel utenfor Bergen.Takk for svar😊
SlettBelle foto i miei complimenti Anita. Bravissima come sempre.
SvarSlettMaurizio
Tusen takk Maurizio😘
SlettA delight to see your city and surrounds.
SvarSlettLooks like a concrete wall in the first photo by the water.
The houses where the poor once lived look attractive...not a great idea to have that bird land on your head..
Long time your have work in the one job..but it's rewarding.
Wow .. veldig vakkert landskap. Sett fra høyde den mer fengslende utsikten over husene rundt innsjøen ... !.
SvarSlettHilsen til vennskap.
Beautiful pictures of Bergen and the last one with that raven is really great. What a shot.
SvarSlettHello Anita,
SvarSlettWhat a great pictures. Fantastic that view over the city from that high point.
Bergen must be fantastic with the height differences and the mountains.
Greetings, Marco
Well done, Anita. Through the medium of your blog we have all learned a great deal about the city if Bergen, and I think it has made us all wish to visit one day. I wonder if we ever will?
SvarSlettNice view over your town, especially those "little houses" near water. Your scene is so different from my town. You seam to live a little bit souther than I. :)
SvarSlettFantastisk utsikt, måste vara ett privilegium att få bo där.
SvarSlettOuuschhh!! En korp som landar på huvudet!? Eller förstår jag fel? Kan inte tänka mig annat än att du är minst topp tre i hela världen på detta! Vilken upplevelse det måste ha varit. (Fast jag inte är ett dugg avundsjuk.)
Hälsningar,
Deerhunter
Hei Klas!Jo den landet på hodet.Satt noen sekunder fløy så vekk.Jeg har også hatt en kråke på hodet en gang på vei hjem fra butikken..-very funny!!Jeg googlet og det sto at noen skulle dø..sefølgelig ble jeg vettskremt men bare overto og tull.Ingenting skjedde,Ja jeg har også en gang hatt en svart husedderkopp i mitt øre en uke.. Jeg Syntest det var noe rart der??Sånn surkling??Jaja trodde det var vann etter svømmingen i svømmehallen men en dag jeg satt opp håret i en fransk flette krøp den ut..Hva et sjokk du..Jeg dødede edderkoppen og la den fint i en fyrstikkeske før jeg gikk til legevakten.-der ble jeg sendt til en ørespesialistpå akutten.Alt var ok.Ingen fare,Men den hadde spist ørevoks så de hadde aldri sett ett så gullende rent øre Hah Hah.De kunne fortelle jeg var en, av en million dette hendte med ..Men jeg har lest..ikke for å lage drama..Men mens vi sover og har munnen åpen kryper de inn hah hahah..Men dør av salpetersyren i magen..Ja den naturen.
SlettIdag har jeg fått se VEPSE VÅK!!!Den er i våk familien og livnærer seg på vepsebol!!!Artigt!Det er det femte funnet i Vestland år 2000!Her feirer de det med Gullbrød!Sjokolade!En tradisjon i fuglemiljøet.Har du noensinne sett Vepsevåk??Ok takk for kommentar.Her regner det.Jeg er ferdig med 3 nattevakter og nyter høstmørket med lys og varme.Ha det fint!
Panorami bellissimi, un posto veramente incantevole. Ciao Anita e buona settimana, un abbraccio Angelo.
SvarSlettSon muy bellos los paisajes. Desde esa gran altura las casitas parecen de juguete.
SvarSlettBesos
Muchas gracias !!
SlettI wish you a great week!!
Anita, te amo.
SvarSlettObrigado.
Te amo tambien:)))
SlettOh I would love to go to Bergen, My Great Uncle is buried there and so there have been some talk of us going - I enjoyed your photos expecially the bird flying high!
SvarSlettWren x
Ohh is your uncle buried here?Wow!I sometimes spend time on the grave yards because I have to go through it on my way to work..also because I follow a strange deathcase here.(woman burned to death on my mountain Shad nine different passports and strange behaviour).know as" Death in Icevalley".You can google it if you are interested.The poor woman was buried on an umarked grave wich only some of us knows.The burial was very special Ohh I still thinking of her funeral.So sad.Two sopranos singing Lead Kindly Light. Abide with me.So nimm denn meine hande. Fredrick Chopin funeralmarch played on orgel and violins.White lilies and flowers on her coffin.She is resting in a single white sheet.The Catholic priest talking about Davids psalm nr 130 . Eighteen policeofficers and the two female singers attending.No press.Tore Osland father Harald Osland writing a funeral rapport so her possible relatives would know she got a proper funeral.I quess it was very emotional.Well most of the attending people are dead now.Taking the case with them.Unsolved.So we lay a flower wreath on her place.Spring Summer and christmas.There are also much graves for the www.They are all very good taken care of..ok Thank you for the comment
SlettHola Anita,bonitas fotos, y muy interesante tu caminata. Feliz día.
SvarSlettUn abrazo
Feliz dia ! Muchas gracias por tus palabras
SlettSaludos!
Beautiful photos of the mountains and the village!
SvarSlettThank you very much!
SlettBeautiful.
SvarSlettThank you !
SvarSlettMarvelous captures and wonderful commentary!
SvarSlettMuy bella serie de imagenes, amiga
SvarSlettUn saludo
Great views looking down the mountains and your city! And that's great number of years you have been nursing! I too experienced the crows stab on head when they hatch eggs and nurture the chicks from the nests nearby.
SvarSlettTake care
Dearest Anita! Look at that view Oh my! The one with half of the frame water and half are houses is my favorite!
SvarSlettHello Anita
SvarSlettNorway has been on my wish-list for a vacation trip for a long time, and when I see the pictures of your hometown, the desire becomes even greater
Greetings Frank
Qué casinas más acordes con el paisaje, me recuerdan a las casas que hay cerca de los lagos de Suiza. Disfruta de todo ello.
SvarSlettAbrazote utópico.-
Muchas gracias por su generosa visita es un placer pasar por su blog y contemplar este lindo reportaje Saludos
SvarSlettWonderful photographs of Bergen Anita.
SvarSlettAll the best Jan
Hvilke vakre bilder av byen din. Jeg vet ikke mye om Norge, men det ser vakkert ut. Er husene til fattige mennesker de på fjellet? I Sør-Amerika er det slik.
SvarSlettHilsener fra Argentina!
Hej Anita ! Vackra bilder från ditt vackra Bergen. En stad jag aldrig besökt trots att vi varit i Norge massor av gånger. Ha det fint !
SvarSlettBeautiful photos, Anita I feel like getting to know Norway, that paradise that you show us is beautiful, maybe in winter I don't see it like that, and even more being from the south, warm climate and not accustomed to cold, but thanks for sharing them.
SvarSlettEnjoy a lot.
Regards.-
Estupendas vistas amiga. Bien arriba subista para sacarlas. La primira y la del cuervo me encantan.
SvarSlettAhora cuídate más si empiezasa trabajar, que el covid sigue muy activo. Por España estamos con mucho rebrote de nuevo. Esto parece que no acabará nunca
Buen fin de semana. Cuidaros.
Un abrazo.
look like crowd city with beautiful background....
SvarSlettGreat shots
Gracias por su visita feliz fin de semana Saludos
SvarSlett