Yesterday night hike on my own turf.
I got a glimpse of this beautiful animal
I could not believe my own eyes it stood there so still and ate grass and looked at me.
I fumbled for camera that I always have with me ,
hoped I managed to get some pictures taken
With those eyes it could look an alien!
I'm fascinated by these deer that appear everywhere
I thought I better go away and not disturb the buck .
Butonly a click from the camera it started running
some meters and stood still again looking at me
One more look.Trying to get my camera and turn off the blitz
Here she is!
A yearling or slightly older buck?
A yearling or slightly older buck?
I have seen spot of her during daylight The places she or they goes to sleep.So Iwas not really surprised .Last year and also in springtime these year The Deer was around.
Photo down under
Think they like to stay around this old farm.Fyllingsdalens oldest one.
The Deer tracks are very old
Before it was a busy farm with alot of animals.
Now the family only keeps fruit gardens and collect honey from their bees
.
View from my walk.It is darkening very fast now here at westcoast of Norway
.Autumm will soon set in with a beautiful scenery.Photoes taken about time 22.in th evening
I love this little red house by the fjord.Ducks and Common Eider are going to sleep.
Some still swim with their little family
Sometimes I wonder do birds really sleep?
I think they do
With one eye open!
With one eye open!
Thanx for watching!

This is a deer , right ? Nice animal
SvarSlettYes it is a female Thank you!
SlettSchön die Bilder vom Nachtspaziergang.
SvarSlettGruß
Noke
thank you Noke!
SlettHola Anita, bonitas fotos,son muy guapos los ciervos,bonito reportaje, feliz semana.
SvarSlettUn abrazo
Feliz semana para tu tambien :)) xxx
SlettBeautiful pictures!
SvarSlettthanx Sandi!
SlettBeautiful
SvarSlettxxxx
SlettIt looks like a magical time and place to go for a walk. Just beautiful!
SvarSlettThank you Maria.Yes it is i go there every night when i can
SlettSo magical!
SvarSlettthanx very much Cloudia!
SlettNight photography is a very different ballgame than daytime photography, as I assume you are learning, Anita. It is more difficult for a variety of reasons, not the least of which being the absence of light. It might be advantageous for you to take a course in it. Your shots of the deer are very good, and, yes, even if it was a rhetorical question, birds do sleep.
SvarSlettThank you very much!Yes I know!Most people like daylight photoes too..
SlettWell look at my next post there it is even more difficult!!
The ducks!I have read that some Gulls even sleep when travelon wings to the south agian(Bird migration)!Beautiful made I think!Nature is so facinating one can wonder if it, really is all a ball game--
And I am countinuing my reading with Leiv Erikson(son of Erik Raude that hwas banished both from Norway and Island) and his mates in wineland(probably New Foundland or Canada)what a story!It is pretty violent but oh myh ohh myh great litterature similar to the Islands Sagaes
Ok take care.I have only one more post now and we have 40 infected daily now so again back to not going any where only for work
Take care!
xxx
It stare at you in the near dark.
SvarSlettLike the houses and all your photos.
Thanks for sharing and always lovely to see your part of the world.
Take care.
Thanx Margaret!
SlettI think they belive what Troll is coming here??hahah
Take care you too!
Preciosas imágenes Anita, un bello animal y precioso paisaje nocturno.
SvarSlettUn abrazo y buena semana.
Muchas gracias !
SlettLooks like your camera really works in the dark. Nice photo's.
SvarSlettNo I dont hink so..I dont know ,still not got a new camera but I really dont care any more Iam out there in nature and thats all !Many things to see!
SlettThank you SC!
I have no doubt, Anita, none at all, that the buck was looking at you and saying to himself, "Who is that beautiful Norwegian lady?" He was so impressed his eyes glowed in the dark! I am sure it was a fabulous encounter for both of you! Enjoy the new week just starting. Best regards, David
SvarSlettHah Hah Thanx you David!Enjoy the week Miraim and you!
SlettLooking forward to your next post!
Hello Anita,
SvarSlettWonderful pictures. Great to see all by night.
The lights of the houses are very nice.
Greetings, Marco
Thank you very much Marco!
SlettWhat a lovely walk it must have been! ~ Lovely photos ❤
SvarSlettBlog de la Licorne * Instagram * We♥It
Thank you!
SlettHinden ser med de ögonen verkligen ut som tagen ur någon film! Alien är helt rätt tänkt. Medan "mina" kronhjortar är extremt skygga, reagerar på minsta ljud, verkar dina vandra rätt in i trädgårdar helt nära bebyggelse. Även det utopiskt :)
SvarSlettHälsningar,
Deerhunter
Ja!Enig!Jeg tok noen bilder neste dag og de er enda mer spooky!Jeg tror de er vant med folk eller så er det mangen av dem..Senest i går løpte en slik ung en over veien her..De jakter på dem i skogengså sikker tulovlig..noen ganger er det bare nifts om naten når man hører skuddene..Takk for din kjærkomne kommentar Klas!
SlettGorgeous animal. The eyes are fun colored;-)
SvarSlettthank you Anne!
SlettEncountering a deer is a special moment, glad you were successful in getting some photos to share. What a beautiful place to enjoy and see nature and wildlife. Enjoy your day and have a wonderful new week.
SvarSlettYes a special moment always!Thank you very much Bill!
SlettA night trip offers excitement. There is a completely different atmosphere to what during the day. Did the trip later get so dark that I needed a headlamp?
SvarSlettI too have a few overnight trips made, but here is the bright summer night as day.
Nice to watch your night shots.
I should wear a night lamp and I will next time because it is dark now, very, and I am a little afraid The Bucks now in their mating season..Yes I will show the next night photoes tomorrow.You are lucky to still have daylight Right now we have a heatwave ca 28 grader in the evening..I sit with my feet in a stamp of water!Terrible to work in this heat!!
SlettOne day I will go to Finland the most beautiful and fascinating country!
Thank you very much Aimarii!Iam so glad you took of your time to me :)
Stamp=Bucket
SvarSlettBeautiful shots of the deer with its headlights on! 😊
SvarSlettGreat you could make photo's of the dear so close by and it didn't ran away for you but was making contact.
SvarSlettBeautiful photos Anita, you are lucky you saw the deer. Greetings Caroline
SvarSlettHello Anita
SvarSlettlike an alien, yes you are right ...
nice report
Greetings Frank