Snow on the mountains birch blooming
From a car tour  to Hardanger!
Short coffe pause at the mountain
The one who only had a small cabin place here! Gullbotn

Nice trip to Samnanger and Bjørkheim
Stop at Gullbotn
Nice to have a hike in the mountains
 Here you should have time to sit down and enjoy the mountains! Beautiful nature
 Had me a delicious salmon dinner overlooking the fjord

Photes taken before in the beginning of spring
Thanx for watching!

26 kommentarer:

  1. Beautiful the mountains, the lake is very one of the best. Brilliant picturesque.

    SvarSlett
  2. What a gorgeous area to eplore. I love the closeness to the mountains and the fjord is so pretty. Thanks for sharing and have a nice rest of the weekend.

    SvarSlett
  3. Precioso y encantador lugar para el senderismo Anita. Nieve, verde naturaleza y magnifico fiordo, no se puede pedir más.
    Un abrazo y buen fin de semana.

    SvarSlett
  4. Yes, Anita, your scenery is magnificent and your photography is splendid. I can imagine myself standing on the road in the first shot, looking downhill and then looking uphill, wondering if I should go on .... and, I especially enjoy the photographs with clear, blue water.

    It is interesting. With Microsoft Edge, it states this post went up 18 hours ago; with Google Chrome, it states 15 hours ago; with Internet Explorer, it does not show up at all. Well, Explorer is destined for obsolescence anyway.

    Marvelous post, Norwegian girl ....

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Hmm..I really dont know about that..I use Google Crome om my cellphone but May be Internet Explorer on my computer..But Iswitch so often between Google Crome and I. E. on my computer too so god knows whats what..Think I posted ot about 19.oo norwegian time..before work..Well soon atumm is here with all that joy too..Clear, crispy, nights..full moon and all will be good if it was not for the shitty covid coming back again..grr..Thanx for nice reply!Looking forward to your next post.

      Slett
  5. The combination of the mountains and the sea in Norway are so enticing.

    SvarSlett
  6. Hola Anita, muy bonitas fotos, precioso lugar, para estar ahí, feliz día.
    Un abrazo

    SvarSlett
  7. Great views, now without tourists you can also do the flambahn for a more undisturbed view there.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. ohh dear if we only could get some free time from work the Flåm s banen would be great!Specially now when there is no cruisships aloud to border our country

      Slett
  8. Hello Anita,
    That area is so amazing.
    Fantastic to go out there and enjoy of these wonderful places.
    Your pictures are so nice Anita!!

    Greetings, Marco

    SvarSlett
  9. The tourist board of Norway needs to send you a cheque for promoting the beautiful scenery of your country - and it is truly magnificent, I can tell you. If money were no object, and the pandemic didn't prevent us from travelling, I would get on a plane bound for Norway and we could walk there together! What a wonderful experience that would be!

    SvarSlett
  10. Superb scenery captured beautifully by your photos.

    SvarSlett
  11. Beautiful Norwegian landscapes will delight every tourist.
    I admire the wonderful mountains and wonderful fjords.
    Anita, your photos are as always perfect and very beautiful.
    Hugs and greetings;)

    SvarSlett
  12. Spectacular landscapes Anita, I love them, Norway has to be spectacular, although a little cold in terms of climate, but it makes up for these wonderful landscapes.
    Enjoy them very much.
    Happy week.
    Regards.

    SvarSlett
  13. Hi Anu, beautiful photos. I like the lake and the landscape. Greetings Caroline

    SvarSlett
  14. The alley in the first picture is really charming to me.
    Definitely great to spend time in a mountain cottage and watch the spectacular views. Norway is the most beautiful fjord and mountain country. A couple of times I also tourism in northern Norway.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Yes when I want to relax I picture myself in the mountains in a hut, enjoying nature and whatever comes around.I think now in atumm it will be lovely.Thinking going to Mountain Finse Harangervidden to fish and have hikes picking cloudberries But we will see ..Thank you Aimarii

      Slett
  15. Sigo con los problemas del portátil.
    Hay que cambiarle la pantalla.
    Admiro estas bellas imágenes a través del móvil.

    Besos

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. uff que pena!!Creo que todo se van bien !Uff que molesto! Espero que pronto todo esté bien

      Gracias!Besitos!

      Slett
  16. Beautiful photography . Calmness

    SvarSlett
  17. geweldig mooi Anita wat een prachtige natuur dit is heerlijk meegenieten.

    SvarSlett
  18. These views are just spectacular!
    Thank you for showing me the beauty of Norway!
    Greetings

    SvarSlett
  19. Hello Anita
    you want to pack your bags straight away and go on vacation, very beautiful nature with you
    Greetings Frank

    SvarSlett