The Black Swan and The Boss of The Harbour
Lately we have been visiting this rare swan.
 My first thought was Wow what an attraction!
But by the knowledge I quickly realized that this had 
to be a special one escaped from a garden or another.
 For these are  living in Australia and it would probably
 be a long way  from there  to Bergen- Norway.


The harbour commander was (yes I say was ,for he  exist no longer)
Really a boss he was and chased everyone 
away from the harbour here in Os Municipality.
 Finally, after it attacked boats and visiting children on the beach,
 we wondered what to do with such a wild angry mute swan?
 Before deciding on its further provision,
 it was found dead one morning.
The local people had taken the law in their hands and killed it.
But his children live on and chances are we will
 get a new port manager a little less angry than this 
I think it was tragic .
 It could have been relocated and given one good life another place.



Otherwise it is quiet here in Bergen.
Little of us are  infected with Corona ,
only one person tested positiv for a week
(we test so much as we can now and isolate)
 The media tells us something one day and a new thing the next day
It is hard to know what is the real truth
We have 30 deaths in Bergen all in the eldery centers
.-Intensive clinics have been closed.
 But still there are strict infection control rules.
Everything is like  before ,washing hands and a meter distance.
It was a little crisis with the constitutional celebration17 may,
 when many young people went to party.
You know the youth .For them there is no next year..
But we follow the development.New rules also for entering and departing to Norway.
All air traffic and entry to Norway closed until January 21, 2021.
No tourists will come - So it will be holiday in Norway
 But it can be Nice. Looking forward!

Here is a video taken from my place midnight 17 mai
We had no celebration this year only at home we was everyone
The Royal Family visited us driving through the nabour Hood 


Noen av dere vet min turnus er forandret til ca 90% natt nå i disse Corona tider.
Derfor er det vanskelig for meg å være ute og slappe av å ta bilder og nyte lange fjellturer.
Heldigvis har jeg en bekjent som jobber hjemmeifra /hjemmekontor
 og har mulighet til å være ute.Rettere sagt tar seg tid til det.
Jeg har fått lov til å dele bildet av den svarte svane av Anita Rude.
De andre er fra den lokale avisen
Håper for forståelse for dette
Kommer sterkt tilbake til helgen
 med mine egne bilder av de små barna til endene og sothønene

60 kommentarer:

  1. Muy bello los cisnes, el negro no es tan frecuente de ver.

    Besos

    SvarSlett
  2. Muchas gracias !estoy tan feliz de que hayas venido a visitarme!

    Besos!

    SvarSlett
  3. Beautiful photos of the swans, I like the black swan and have not seen one on ages

    SvarSlett
  4. Thank you Bill!We have not either!Back some years ago a black swan came to my waterpound but that is long time ago.I have not googled Black Swans where they really belongs .. Yet.. But it stays here an hour from my Place..is very tame and hungry!

    SvarSlett
  5. Fotos muy logradas.
    ¡Te felicito!

    SvarSlett
  6. Kjære Anita
    Jeg forstår innsatsen som hver enkelt av oss gjør for å bekjempe kroneviruset
    og jeg forstår hvor vanskelig det er i disse mørke øyeblikkene å kunne smile.
    Men jeg er sikker på at vi vil fortsette å gjøre det med samme energi som alltid

    klemmen min til deg

    Gode ​​fotografier

    Morris

    SvarSlett
  7. Tusen takk Morris!Jeg er glad du forstår i disse vanskelige tider.Men jeg har ett lite håp til den nye vaksinen som er utviklet hos Moderna i Usa følge nye testresultater skal testpersoner ha utviklet antistoffer mot viruset. De nøytraliserende antistoffene binder seg til viruset og deaktiverer det fra å angripe menneskelige celler.

    Vi snakkes min venn!

    Takk for at du likte bildene

    Mangen kyss

    SvarSlett
  8. This island is closed to tourists now but no one is talking about the remainder of the year yet. We haven’t had a case of the virus for weeks and all 27 are recovered.

    SvarSlett
  9. Soo Nice!Iam happy to hear!Today we also got some good News that no one in the elderly carecenter are infected or ill by the Covid
    .Only 50 in intensiv,30 on respirator in the Whole country!We can smile !Hope also this will be for all countries..
    I think it will die out if we are strong and do it right! I trust FHI what they do is right for the people-Thank you Marie for coming here and make a comment

    SvarSlett
  10. Our cases have gone down so this week we entered phase 1 of a 5 phase plan. Some people went back to work, we can go out only 5km from home to exercise. We have been doing that then staying home, reading a lot. That is very sad for the black swan. Why not relocate it, I have never seen one but plenty of white ones are around.
    Hope everyone is fine for you and your family. Take care and be safe!

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you Bill!Iam so glad to hear it is going better in Your country now!
      We pray and hope it will stay that way !
      what would we do without books?I need them to dream away!what are you Reading then if you come back here I would like to know.
      We are fine thank you!My son is having home excam on the internet..I have been put to work dobbel and learn others about how to not be infected and not infect others ,testing ,screening,temping and taken care of patients and so on.. so life goes one..not very social life..come home ,shower,all worn clothes in the washing maschine, sleep, Wake up breakfast, coffe, dinner and then back to work again--Looking forward to summer vacation!
      See you then and thanx again for coming here.

      Slett
  11. Todas las imagenes son de una gran belleza, saludos, cuidate.

    SvarSlett
  12. I am very happy to hear that it's a lot safer now there in Bergen. I hope it will be really for a long term, but hearing that you have been testing and testing, that will be the best way to keep those numbers down.

    That black swan, oh my! SO BEAUTIFUL! But reading about it makes me very sad at the same time. It might have escaped from a zoo or something. But yes it is like a beautiful Queen!

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Tha twas what I thought as well A beautiful Queen!I think there also is a Movie that is called BlackSwan!
      I hope it soon will be ok in India as well.I feel great love for the country!so many People!Iam very thankful for Your visit and always happy when you blog something!

      Big hugs!

      Slett
  13. Preciosas fotos de bellos Cisnes, aunque el negro no es un color muy habitual de ver. Me han encantado los pequeños hijos son adorables. Todo ello acompañado de un buen relato.
    Gracias Anita.
    Te deseo desde Alicante-España un fuerte abrazo y buena semana.

    SvarSlett
  14. As you say, Anita, it really is a shame that the swan was killed. I doubt that any alternative solutions were even considered. The sad interaction between humans and wildlife continues. As for the Black Swan, as you point out it is native to Australia, but it can be found breeding in many parts of the world now, having escaped from exotic bird collections. I am fortunate to have seen it in its natural habitat. Stay well, dear friend. Best wishes, David.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. That was what we thought, escaped from exotic bird breeders!

      Yes it was sad about the mute swan..He was great!People teased him so no Wonder he became mad..Thnk you very much for reply David

      Stay well Miriam and you as well :)))

      Slett
  15. The pictures and the video are a treat. Sad to know about the swan killing though.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. The firework was a surprise from the leaders in Bergen.One little boat on the sea made it--Thank you Magic eye!

      Slett
  16. This black swan looks charming with curly feathers.
    Wow, you got a sweet expression of the boss! I also do not understand why people like to destroy those cute creatures. It is sad.

    I watched the video, a nice celebration. Such a wonderful view from your place.

    Happy week!

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. thank you Evi es I think she is a darling!
      Tahnx for visiting and see you soon!

      Slett
  17. You have had a very busy day here, I see, Anita. You are fortunate to have a friend like Anita Rude who allows you to use some of her photographs for your blog.

    I never have seen a black swan face-to-face, so I appreciate the photographs of the one now visiting Norway. It is a shame the "harbor commander" was killed. There really is no excuse for it. A greater shame, in my mind, is that hunting seasons for swan continue to exist some places, including in eight states here in this country. Swan, geese and ducks were favored game once upon a time.

    Take good care of yourself, Anita, and follow all the recommended safety precautions regarding the coronavirus. Tell Alexander to do the same .... we all should follow the advice of the "experts" if we are wise.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. I did not know someplaces they hunt swans!Wow!But i quess if you have to you have too because of hunger and maybe there is a tradition of it in the old days

      I really can not relax Fram.We have opened up Norway and who knows what will be?in the future..It is a bad situation for workers that is a big problen now..Many without mony I quess it is the same all over the world..The Nices thing is that Our air is clean and good to breath in now.Lokk worldwide most polluted cities in the world are now looking soo much better..I quess Nature strikes back!

      Ok Fram another 48 hours work for me before I can be at home again an d maybe have a walk in the sun watching the baby ducks!they are soo cute now!

      Take care and stay well and happy no matter what we will survive everything:))

      Slett
  18. The black swan, what a beautiful photo of it.
    Yes, we have black swans in Australia and plenty here in our State of Tasmania. I had a black swan get cranky with me once, they are rather frightening when and if they do take to you.
    Take care.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Iknow Margaret!The mute swans are even more angry then the whooper swans!

      Ilike the black swan too..Think it is beautiful :)))

      Slett
  19. We used to have Black Swans on the river in Cambridge, though I haven't seen them for many years. We also had a swan that had to be relocated as it used to attack people rowing on the river.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. I think the white swan was protecting his Family But it is sad People do so just kill Things, whenever they want..They should not let little kids go out and play at the Beach when they New the swan was aggressiv..I quess that was the drop that made them decide, live no more.But the black swan is very cosy and seems to have been With humans before..thank you for comment john

      Slett
  20. Cuidaros mucho eso es lo importante cuidarse del resto saldremos, pobre cisne negro gruñon, la foto del cisne enfadado es buenísima. Cuídate mucho y disfruta del día a día.

    Abrazote utópico.-

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Gracias Irma!I agree we still have to be very careful!

      Slett
  21. Nice pics again.The black swan is a real beauty as are the little cuties. For now corona is at its retour also in the netherlands but by loosening the measures, people are afraid that a new peak may occur. Still schools are opening again and that at a time most are closing by summer holiday.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Good!Ihope Covid will die die die and never come back !!!

      Here all is good and no one infected in my city

      No one at hospital

      Wish you all good and thank you for visiting SC!

      Slett
  22. Dit is weer een prachtige Blogpost, Mooi de Zwarte zwaan.
    Groet Kees.

    SvarSlett
  23. Hej Anita, hoppas det hemska vädret är slut nu och vi får mer värme och möjlighet att fota ännu mera! Fina bilder du samlade till ditt inlägg! Det blev härlig stämning.
    Ha det gott!
    Halina

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Hei ja vi har nå ol og det meldes advarsel på nyhetene at det kan være ett naturfenomen utenom de vanligesom kalles SOL !! hahaha
      Ja det skal bli godt med sol og varme !

      Håper dere og får det

      Takk fordittsvar Halina!

      Slett
  24. Svar
    1. Yes it is!It is still swimming around and begging for Food:)))

      Slett
  25. Hi
    great photos, it definitely hurts who he attacks ... ;-))
    Regards Frank

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you Frank!Agree i think they can bite very hard!

      Slett
  26. The black swan is absolutely stunning, Anita! So sorry, though, to hear about the harbor boss. I agree that it would have been so much kinder to relocate him...
    Also, no tourist entry into Norway until 2021? So sad:( I'm looking for the light at the end of this tunnel.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. My hope is the vaccine!and that all follow up the infections rules.but i know it is very difficult..right now here in Bergen no one New is infected no one hospitalized.totally in Norway only 9 in hospital!!I think it is very strange what happened to the virus??Now they expect rise in autumm..but fortunatly we have all been drilled in how to cope With this enemy..I sure like the New vacine that is not corone virus but the spikes in the Corona they have made so Our bodies reconized them and kill them.The pasients which have been vaccinated have much antidots and they are all having it Nice..No trouble with that vaccine Thank you for the comment!Chris!

      thank you

      Slett
  27. Muy bello el modo en que los has captado. Un buen trabajo.

    SvarSlett
  28. The Black Swan was original for Australian, but, so many had a Zoo escaped, they started to breed. And, went on................

    SvarSlett
  29. Gorgeous shots. I love that black swan. Reminds me of Swan Lake. :-)

    Greetings from London.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Heh heh yeas that swan lake!Thank you for coming here and Write a comment !CIL :))

      Slett
  30. Belli...bellissime foto. Complimenti.

    SvarSlett
  31. Vi läste i avisan om ert begränsade 17 maj-firande. Men du. Vilket fantastisk utsikt från ditt ställe. Fullständigt spektakulärt!
    Svarta svanen får gärna ta en omväg runt mina trakter, skulle kunna lite dö för att få den bilden!
    Tyvärr ser vi svenskar samma enkelspårigt trista utväg på djur som inte uppför sig enligt norm & mall. Vi borde kunna bättre.

    / Hälsningar,
    Deerhunter

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Hei!Ja det er fint å se solneganger stormer og har en kikkert kan en se mennesker på tur på Fløyen og de andre fjell.

      Her bryr de seg ikke så mye om den rømte svarte svanen..De gidder ikke engang legge den in i artsobservasjoner..Det er vist ikke en riktig fulg heh heh

      Ja Havnesjefen endte tragisk!Sånn er det når man forstyrrer dyr fugler unødigt..De blir irriterte!Man får la dem være i fred tenker jeg

      Takk for din kommentar Klas!

      Slett
  32. Nice photos of the cinemas, the impressive black, the white with their young very tender and good.
    Good virus control, take good care of yourself.
    Cheers

    SvarSlett
  33. Hello Anita!
    I am delighted with your photos. It's real artistry.
    Greetings.

    SvarSlett
  34. Wonderful photos. Swans are such beautiful birds.
    Hugs

    SvarSlett
  35. ...they are so cute when they are little fuzz balls!

    SvarSlett
  36. Bellissime varietà, ciao un abbraccio Angelo.

    SvarSlett