Spring at Anitas!
We are really tired of snow
It poured down with snow again in Vestland this weekend
Thats is typical springweather here around.
One day sun One day snow
Here is some nice spring pictures from my back yard
May Flowers and Buttercops
Even The Deer paid me a visit!
Lucky me :)
Week coming in it will be work
all night for me at the hospital,
-So if I disappear
for some days it is beacuse of that reason
It is always nice to come back, ,and see what blogger
friends has done.You are so creative in these times
I am so happy,grateful and lucky to be a part of it and to see your things
Wish you a great spring week
Stay healthy calm and happy
It will all be good


Nice to see that you're enjoying at least a few days of Spring weather. The only thing I used to really hate about work were the weeks when I had to work nights; I might well have continued to work beyond retiring age if no night shifts were involved.
SvarSlettHeh heh agree John!!Here With us most of the the retired are at work some to they are 70 years..They have so much experience!and you know they only get(pension) 60 % of our normal Income so they have to work!
SlettNightshifts are ok-iam used to it!
Spring is Nice dont need to wear Down jacket anymore!
Thanx for answering!
We have snow again today so I know exactly what you mean. May is not always spring weather. Have a great week!
SvarSlettOhh you too!!Wow!!in Australia!I thought it never was snow there!
SlettWorst thing I remember was 17 mai in a snowstorm!
Have a great week you as well Marie!
Preciosas dos fotos primaverales nos dejas. Seguro que dejará de llover pronto y disfrutareis de un buen clima primaveral, así te lo deseo. Te deseo buenas noches de trabajo en el hospital y que sean noches más bien tranquilas.
SvarSlettUn abrazo y buena semana.
Gracias Sí, esperamos que esté tranquilo y que nadie esté enfermo ... Gracias de nuevo por su agradable comentario. ¡Hablamos!
SlettHow nice to see a deer in your yard. Spring flowers brings joy to your heart after a long winter. I used to work night years ago when my daughter was young. My wife went to school during the day so it was me and my daughter during the day. Those years flew by but leave good memories. Hope you have a wonderful week, Anita.
SvarSlettthank you very much Bill!Now when it is not aloud to cut the grass over here the Whole neighbourhood is overgrown with spring Flowers and buttercups!I think it is very beautiful-so Wild!
SlettLas flores son muy bonitas y van anunciando la primavera.
SvarSlettEn mi ciudad, no suele nevar ni siquiera en invierno.
Besos
¡Sería encantador un año con sol!
SlettCuando todo esté abierto nuevamente venimos a españa
I love your Spring Blossoms, Anita! Beautiful! The deer looks brave.
SvarSlettGosh! I can not imagine snow in this month.
Take care, Anita!
Thank you very much EVi!Stay safe!
SlettCiao Anita, bellissimi paesaggi primaverili e invernali allo stesso tempo. Grazie del commento e se clicchi su Case Romano vedrai l'appartamento completo con vista sul lago di Garda (VR).Il titolare è mio nipote e se decidi di trascorrere una vacanza sul lago di Garda ti faccio fare uno sconto. A risentirci presto un abbraccio Angelo.
SvarSlettohh gracias te visitaré!
SlettLovely images 💗 I hope wonderful sprintime Anita
SvarSlettThank you very much Irja!Hope you are safe in Finland!
SlettSnow is cruel at this time of the year, Anita, but a visit from the deer is very special. Stay safe on the night shift at the hospital. I hope working those odd hours doesn't throw your whole system out of whack. Rest assured that all your blogging friends will be here when you return. Best wishes. David
SvarSletthehe yes it takes a day or twoo to become normal again!But it is good Money though and you are the leader..As they say why be a nobody on a big hospital when you can be the one at a smaller!heheh teasing!
SlettThanx for comment David!
Stay safe!
Anita
May is a fantastic month, which brings all the beauty and charm of nature. How lucky you are to have such a spectacular visit, what a magnificent deer, great shot.
SvarSlettTake care and be well.
Greetings and hugs
Hope we all have a Nice summmer now, We need it!
SlettThank you for coming here Maria!
You have a beautiful yard. I also love it when the deer comes by my neighborhood.
SvarSlettTake good care, and stay well.
Yes they are really cute to watch sometimes the deer!
Slettthank you very much Kayni!
Beautiful sights captured. Stay safe. Stay healthy.
SvarSlettThank you!Stay safe and healthy you too :)))
SlettI am glad spring has arrived for Anita and hope you have seen the last snow for days and weeks and months. I think we all are due for a few warm weather months to revitalize our bodies / our minds / our spirits.
SvarSlettWandering around the neighborhood here, I have seen many gorgeous displays of tulips. They are my favorite flower and so spectacular to my eyes that I seldom notice any others except on your page. You have beautiful flowers, Anita, and I like the deer, too.
I hope work will go well for you. Stay strong and brave and keep a happy song in your heart. Vi ses senere og søte drømmer, byjente ....
Tulips are great!The red ones!
SlettI long soooo much for Cypruz now..when I want to have beautiful things in mind I see myself on the Beach there and many tours to North Cypruz..you remember Bitter Lemons of Cypruz right?of Lawrence Durell?unique account of his time in Cyprus, during the 1950s Enosis movement for freedom of the island from British colonial rule.Also his time in Bellapais-(I was there!)
We have had a day or two With a little snow..It is very normal
only have 3 Nights to go then freetime for me,Yes it is scary but more scary is to see my neighbourhood infected With the -covid.Had a coffe on balcony yesterday then the amulance came and helped a very fat man to hospital.He could not walk!Neigbours said he was totally fine just a little flu then he suddenly could not breath(God he was very sick! ) and are now hospitaliced With covid(Talked to my neigbours)
They come With Food to all the People in that Blockand they Wash With clorine.Probably got a carantene all of them..so yes sure it send chills to my back seeing this right across the street Thanx very much writing Fram!
You could upload some Nice Music on Your NeXT post!
Anita
thanx very much writing Fram
Yes, Anita, I remember Lawrence Durrell very well. I admire both the man and the writer. I will not recommend, but I will suggest you continue with his series, "The Alexandria Quartet," possibly with the first novel in the group, "Justine."
SlettNo one in my neighborhood has become ill from the coronavirus that I am aware of, but many are off work or working from home. And, of those, many are out walking. I never before have seen so many people I do not recognize passing by on the street.
I am not sure I will have another post before Memorial Day, Anita. We shall see. In the meanwhile, I will look for some "nice music." Take care, be safe and here is a bit more health-luck for you and Alexander ....
Hello Fram.Thanx for the recomandation.I have googled the book and will order it..Seems pretty nice to read!
SlettYes it was a bit scary to see one of the neighbours just fell down on the street.Like the videos from China ,were they just dropped down dead ! I have seen alot in my years of nursing but this beeing so close to my house..and to see how in pain he was .Yes it scared me.We dont have any infected at my hospital for the drug addicted/prioners and others crime institutionalised.I quess it is only a matter of time.They say alot of that tar in their lungs by smoking tobaco and the hasjis in many years makes it difficult to be infected.I really dont belive that and do not recommend people to start smoking because that is really bad. It is also so many different news about the virus it is not good to say what is right or wrong.The vaccine is not for common people in at least one or two years? but the health care people will get it sooner? may be this winther?..But ehh who wants the vaccine??They get very sick yes!(Then the question is what do you want?Be sick for some days( really illl) or die?)Thats the discussion over here now..And also the big opening of everything in Norway right now and 11 Mai then 15 juni. (because we have a low death rate ca 217 dead, 60 in hospital and ca16 on respirator(totally in Norway).They are also in Negotiations with other countries when we can open the air flights.This is how they do it.From the start.They first removed the risk groups when they discovered that the parents would not send the children to school and kindergarten. Now the kindergartens has opened (parents had to, because no longer could they get a permisson from doctors to stay home (note to the doctors from the state)(Covid is not a dangerous virus to healthy kids or those with risk they say)and with no money for to stay at home many sendt their kids back /this is specially those who are not etnical norwegians,they are poorer and with many children (the Norwegian who can afford it, teach their kids at home private, and no kindergarden) Then they changed the distance movement from 2 meters to 1 meter, to get a seat at kindergarden and schools.Then it was the schools.They could not have schools with only five students so they upgraded it to 20.This means there will be alot of more infected and many in quarantine.Big gatherings of football ,training ,swimming, music concerts,all amusement park ,like the Hunderfossen Familiepark in Lillyhammer are opened now.Of course all the resturants too Many drunk in the streets they are so happy of the big opening of the state(like Sweden ) But since that reason, they have also changed the quarantine time from two weeks to ten days.So they can go to work again sooner--All in all it seems to be a political matter of money.
They must really believe we are idiots all togheter!
What a state!
Ok.This was a long note-Looking forward to your post!
Hope it will be good music as well as a good topic!
Your friend Anita
Bellas imagenes de ambiente primaveral... Te deseo lo mejor en tu trabajo
SvarSlettGracias Ildefonso!
SlettPhotos are lovely and nice to see a deer there.
SvarSlettWe have them in our bush here in Tasmania, Australia.
Snow then sun in spring, we have similar with sun, rain and wind in our spring.
You take care - I know what it's like to work night shift in a hospital, for I did it once for a short time..
ohh looking sooo much to read and see from Australia!!
SlettThank thank you for writing to me!
I dont not what to say..yes it is hard to work nghtshifts..But now since they dont have any With long experience in nursing (The others are sick)
I have to go dobbel shifts
Thank you for writing Margaret!
Nice photo's. The deer is a great extra and all that in your backyard.
SvarSlettI know.Deers are alot of but special when they come so near the houses
SlettSpringtime in Norway! Happy flowers & deer:) It promises to be a beautiful month! Stay safe at work, Anita! Big hug!
SvarSlettthank you!
SlettWe all hope to ride this off soon!
Hope it will be a good summer for all of us!
Oh, how lovely the photos. There you already have nature green!
SvarSlettPlus a little snow on the green hahah
SlettThank you Anne!
Flowers that are so cute and dainty! Springtime it is there in magical Norway! Thank you so much for sharing that beautiful photo of the Deer! I don't know if I have said this before but it's one of my favorite animals, so as Elephants and Penguins :)
SvarSlettThank you Stevenson!We have alot of Deerright now in the Woods and Down here at Our village
Slettwish you happy days!
Härliga bilder Anita!
SvarSlettSkickar stoooora styrke kramar! Beundrar dig. Att jobba på sjukhuset i dessa tider måste vara påfrestande.
Stay safe at work <3
Halina
Tusen takk Halina!Jeg trenger det!Jeg har angst hverd natt jeg går på jobb!Det er så mye uvettig smittehåndterig ute og går..spesielt nå da de har åpnet opp samfunnet igjen!Her bryr de seg ikke lenger !Mangen av pasienten(jobber med rus) får lov til å gå ute og det klemmest i øst og vest.
SlettMangen av de ansatte har ikke fast arbeide så de går på jobb selv om de er syke..
Men jeg får følge Helsedirektoratetes anbefalinger og stole på dem.De sier R er under 0,2-
Heldig vis går jeg på ferie om 4 uker!Da får de andre ta støyten!
Jeg er drittlei!
Ha det fint Halina !Vi får snakkes over helgen da jeg er ferdig med disse vaktene
Lykke til i Sverige!
Hello Anita
SvarSlettif it takes too long with the snow you long for the sun and warmth, even the deer in your garden is looking for spring ..
stay healthy
Regards Frank
Thank you Frank!Here the weather forcast promis more snow tomorrow--Ok it is best to find those Winther clothes again!
SlettI have one pregnant deer around my working Place.But she is a little bit shy!
Hittills inte coronasjuk är jag i alla fall avundsjuk på dina närkontakter med kronviltet. Snyggt jobbat!
SvarSlettHos oss blir det svårt med utlandsresor i år. Istället får vi göra som ni. Stanna hemma. Det finns t o m ett nyuppfunnet ord för fenomenet. Hemester kallas det. Tur att skämtare fortfarande finns...
/ Deerhunter
hah hah hah ja vi caller det også where shall we go this summer?Costa Balcony or Costa Terrasse! Haha hah ja vi får se!Det ermangen som har booked tur nordover i år--spesielt til Reine i Lofoten er populært-De leier en bobil så slipper en å være til bry for hoteller flyselskap m m..
SlettJeg vet ikke om jeg for ferie til å reise noenplass.sykepleiere har ikke lov i Norge og reise vekk..så da blir det hjemme med nytt kamera Åhh hva jeg gleder meg!
Jeg har også en diger humle (dronning:?) som har lagd seg ett bol i mitt blomstrete teppe (koseteppe) som jeg la til lufting på balkongen!blir artigt å se hva det kommer ut av det.Nå er det jo de små ting som gjelder
Ok Klas har bare to netter igjen i galskapens verden er ganske trett mye å gjøre og sette seg inn i med alle disse Corona tiltakene..(og pasienter beboere som ikke forstår at de er innelukket og ikke kan få besøk..Det gjelder å finne på noe gøy med dem så tankene glir på noget annet)
vi snakkes og takk for svar!
Jeg glemte å si på bloggen din hvor glad jeg ble for det bildet ditt på bloggen din!Fantastisk!Den skjønne bakdel som svinser uskjyldig på stien og se etter sin mamma!Ja det minnet skal jeg tenke på !Takk Klas :))
SlettSchöne Bilder vom Frühling hoffe das Wetter bleibt schön.
SvarSlettGruß Noke
Bleib Gesund
Una imagenes preciosas llenas de luz y color, espero tu y tu familia esteis bien, un fuerte abrazo.
SvarSlettQue maravilla Anita. Son preciosas. La primavera no se detiene por nada y llena todo de color y vida.
SvarSlettDeseo que sigas bien.. Por aquí hemos empezado a salir una hora al día li hacemos por la trade por la Vía verde que está preciosa .
Buen fin de semana y cuídate.
Un abrazo.
Just had to stop by!
SvarSlettI enjoyed seeing your photographs, thank you.
All the best Jan
Seems the spring brings an experience of all weather together. Lovely spring shots of flowers and deer. And all the best with the work ahead. Here a partial relaxation has extended till may 31 and my city Chennai is under red alert so it may take some time to quit lockdown.
SvarSlettTake care
You certainly do have a wonderful backyard.
SvarSlettPhotos are a delight to see.
Seems strange to me how you describe your spring weather :) here we say in spring, cold one minute and hot the next.
Hi Anita, you are lucky the deer brings you a visit. Greetings Caroline
SvarSlettBeautiful spring photos!
SvarSlettI am delighted with them.
Greetings.
Perfect pictures
SvarSlettGreetings 🙂