Slowly but surely it goes towards spring also in The Mountains of Bergen
You can see the rotten snow along the roadside
The photoes were taken at the same time last year but nothing has really changed
Except for The Puto Covid that makes us change our plans in travelling and all sides of life
I met this Afghan Hound With its owners also having a walk
He is well dressed in homemade knitting
Heh Heh you cant really see his eyes too much hair!
Mountain Blueman in the front and Mountain Ulriken right Ahead.
The houses to the right is Landås community a little village outside Bergen
Some parts of the road is snow and ice free
Here alot of old snow is still visible.
Norway is famous for its bad roads on the mountains
I think they have not been fixed since the postroad went here in the old times
But it is ok for me .It is a special hike outside the mainroad
When you go to Fløyen there are alots of Places to visit
The roads from Fløyen up are adapted to wheelchair users
This year we will have no tourism in
our country since the borders are closed
and we even can not go so much out ourselves
But we hope we can travel inside our country
The Tourist industry is suffering
All Things fall and rebuild and those who rebuild them are full of lust of life
Sometimes one has to use own failures as a springboard to succes
One has to balance hope and despair
Ultimately it is all a matter of the art of balance and creativity
-----
Downtown in Bergen spring has come much longer
The grass is green
Flowers are blooming
The deer are still visiting
---------
Tonight will be a good night with the last
2019 Star War Movie The Rise of Skywalker
(I like the old star wars movies best
but you know when you have youth in your house
you have to be updated Hih Hih) and for me the Movie 1917
https://youtu.be/YqNYrYUiMfg
and later a good book on the bed
I found this poet in a book I am reading
Never heard of him before but I think he has some good poems
"The Second Coming" is a poem by William Butler Yeats, written in 1919, just after the end of the First World War, and published in the journal The Dial in 1920. The poem is an apocalyptic vision in which the world order dissolves and a new power rises. It is among the most cited English-language poems of the 20th century - this is especially true of the verse "the center cannot hold" - and the poem is regarded as a classic modernist work
Turning and turning in the widening gyre
The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best ,lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.
The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best ,lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.
See you soon
Stay healthy and safe!

"The poem is an apocalyptic vision in which the world order dissolves and a new power rises."
SvarSlettThat kind of sounds like now.
Thank you Sandi!
SlettWe all Wonder how it will be when it is all over..
Someone should Write a novel about this covidtime..History will tells us later I quess
Ahhh...I miss mountains. Prince Edward Island is so flat. I love it but miss the challenge and beauty of a good mountain.
SvarSlettYour homeland is so beautiful!
I miss to go there too..It is very lovely With snow on the peaks and spring in the lower country..I hope soon we can og travel to Hardanger Voss and those wonderful historical places from the Viking time
SlettI have to google Prince Edward right away!Thank you for telling me!
Thank you for coming here Marie! :))
I distinctly remember William Butler Yeat's poem, "Sailing to Byzantium." The opening sentence is: "That is no country for old men." Sound familiar?
SvarSlettThe only other Yeat's poem which rattles around in my memory is, "Easter, 1916." (Seems like only yesterday .... teasing.) Both poems and a few others were required reading in a college class once upon a time. Possibly, they still are, but I would not bet on it. I did/do not much care for his work.
Your photographs are excellent, Anita. All the snow has vanished for me, while you evidently have more than your share. I hope all is well and fine for you. Enclosed is a bit of health-luck ....
Ta vare, vær trygg og vær evig søt ....
Yes indeed I belive many Authors have taken some of the old poets quotes in to their writings..But it is good though!
SlettThe Movie yesterday..ahh..while some get their chills of looking at that Movie, some gasp and rather take the dishes heh heh..However Star Wars did good in the last hour(You know after Walt Disney have taken over,yes they are coming to be the biggest streaming channel ever..It lost much of the good old scenes Lukas was so good in.However.Like Game of Thrones it ended strange and pissed off.But the twist was good and i will always remember the last serie of S.W.
Thank you for making my day With good Luck!thank you for coming here !
Vi snakkest!
I am sure you know how amazed I am by your photographs Anita and your beautiful country! That Afghan Hound looks so rich! Love the knitted clothes he's wearing.
SvarSlettI feel very sad about how the tourism industry is much devastated in this moments. I have heard how Caribbean countries are suffering now because almost 100% of their income comes from it. As for me, I have a cancelled trip to Thailand, Loas, and Myanmar which was supposed to be on the last week of May and I would have travlled with my Father so it would have been memorable but I hope we can still do that trip in another time maybe next year?
Hope all is well and stay safe my friend Anita!
Yes I really hope they are creative and can do something else!Next year may be we can travel abroad..For sure Iam spending my vacacion in Norway (if I get permission to have a holiday)But all the hotels are closed so it will be camping in a tent i quess..May be that will be fun to :)))Thank you Stevenson for your nice comment.Myanmar Loas Thailand I want to go to as well!
SlettApreciada amiga, ¡ojala! pase cuanto antes esta maldita pesadilla que estamos viviendo del maldito Covid y todo vuelva a la normalidad en la vida de todos cuanto antes. Es muy triste ver lo sucedido, tengo la impresión que el mundo a partir de ahora ya no será el mismo que hemos conocido por algún tiempo. Espero puedas disfrutar de tus rutas de senderismo cuanto antes. Precioso paisaje y preciosas fotos las que nos muestras.
SvarSlettNp conocía ese bello poema y a pesar de ser escrito en 1919 podría ser fácilmente escrito en este 2020.
Un fuerte abrazo y Feliz día de la madre, que tengas un feliz domingo.
Muchas gracias querido amigo en España!
SlettSí, todo el mundo está en desequilibrio financiero ahora
Esperamos que las jóvenes y algunas almas ardientes lo hagan funcionar nuevamente.
Estoy pensando en España y espero que sea una solución para ti pronto. Covid te ha golpeado terriblemente.
Besitos y que tenga un buen Domingo tambien
xxx
Great views as always and that snow is still beautiful. Your path is for sure not for wheelchairs but I would love to go such paths again.
SvarSlettThank you Sc!Times comes when you and wife can visit again!
SlettWe can go to the Soda hut and have some waffels as well !
You still have a lot of snow in those mountainous regions, Anita, but I suppose that is to be expected at such elevations. It is very beautiful, but I am sure you must be longing for spring, which will bring warm breezes and new growth everywhere. Thanks for presenting the Yeats poem, so relevant today as the Earth has a moment to regenerate and recover from the depredations of too many humans. It will survive, ultimately we will not. Your command of English is impressive. Stay well dear friend.
SvarSlettHere Down in the low land the Flowersof Mai and buttercup are blooming and the Birch is folding out their ears..Next post I will show!
SlettThank you David !My English is not good but I try!
Hope for understanding
I wish you and Miriam all good this sunday in Mai!
Delightful captures of the Afghan hound and magnificent landscapes.
SvarSlettThank you very much Magic eye! :)))
SlettBeautiful
SvarSlettThanx Rue!
SlettLovely views. I love the Afghan dog wearing a sweater. Very cute.
SlettI love Yeats' poetry. I bought a book of his poetry when I was in Ireland. Stay well.
Oh, how spectacular the scenery is there!
SvarSlettthank you Anna!
SlettBeautiful photos Anita with the snow. I love them. I think it is difficult to walk in the mountains. Have a nice week. Greetings Caroline
SvarSlettCaroline!that path i went yes it is difficult..I like to og outside the main road..but it is Perfect New roads Down the hill
SlettI went there also to look at all the forgotten Things from second world war.They are still there !Things pop up from the Earth as times goes by--Thank you for the kind visit Caroline!
Beautiful photos and views, Anita. The Afghan Hound is quite the dog, he is beautiful. I love those mountain views, so very pretty to see. Yeats, he was from Sligo. We have some of his poems. I once took a photo of a mural with his image.
SvarSlettTake care and have a lovely week.
Here is a link to his mural
https://somewhereinirelanddailyphoto.blogspot.com/2017/08/monday-mural-new-yeats.html
thank you for the link Bill!I will take a look now!
SvarSlettwish you as well a Nice week!
en la primera fotografía, se nota en la nieve la huella de las pisadas. Por aquí en Andalucía, ya se va notando el calor.
SvarSlettBesos
Ohh, escuché que tienes altos grados de calor y la plaga está empezando a disminuir ... ¡Pero estás enojada con tanto sufrimiento! Espero que todo salga bien ahora cuando abras de nuevo ... Aquí todavía hay medidas estrictas, pero jardines de infantes, escuelas, peluquerías, supermercados están abiertos. No vamos a tener una celebración constitucional tradicional este año. Celebrará el 17 de mayo en el balcón ... ¡Les deseamos a usted y a su familia una gran semana!
SlettStupendo il cane.
SvarSlettAnita,ti auguro un sereno inizio settimana.
Thank you!I wish a beautiful week to you as well :))
SlettWhat a lovely dog.
SvarSlettI like your photography.
Greetings, from Japan, ruma❃
Wow!!Thank you Ruma!
SlettIwill look at Your beautiful blog !
Lovely views. I love the Afghan dog wearing a sweater. Very cute.
SvarSlettI love Yeats' poetry. I bought a book of his poetry when I was in Ireland. Stay well.
I have not read anything from Yeats before but I have seen some of his poems
SlettMy son think they are difficult to understand But I picked up a sentence or two that make meaning to me.Thanx for coming here !
Stunning views - love the dog in need of a haircut! Good thing his family is with him to watch where he is walking:)
SvarSlettThank you Chris!
SlettAwesome photos! So beautiful views! That dog is so cute:)♥ Have a nice week♥
SvarSlettThank you!Wish you as well a very Nice weekend!Love!
SlettBeautiful landscapes, and the dog, pretty hound.
SvarSlettThank you Bob!What is it With the dog??hehehe everybody likes him :)))
SlettHe is big though!Like a calf :)
Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting. Am following you too.
SvarSlettGorgeous scenery there, must be so awesome to see it in person.
Strange roads there but can sort of understand that with snow being about etc.
Take care - our borders are closed too here in Tasmania, Australia.
Thank you Margaret!It is the snow and ice that makes the road like it is shown!
SlettIam so happy to find you and see more from Australia!
Todas las fotos son preciosas pero por favorrrr la foto del perro es simpatiquísima.
SvarSlettAbrazote utópico.-
¡Es el cabello el que lo hace!
SlettNo he estado en una peluquería canina jaja!!
It is all about the hair!!hehe heh he has not been to the hairdresser for along time ja ja ja
Thank you !
SvarSlettDahling I cant find Your blog !
SvarSlettxxx
I like to visit Norway with your own eyes for the beautiful photographs you take. Thank you very much for your kind visit. You are very kind.
SvarSlettMy strong embrace
Kiss
Morris
Thank you Morris!Ihope to travel more apart from Bergen as soon as we can
SlettGoing norht is my destination
How beautiful, spring passes and this atypical year seems that everything has stopped.
SvarSlettTake good care of yourself Anita, and soon you will see on my blogs something I hope you like.
Greeting.
Thank you very much Jose!I am surprised!Yes i am waiting!
SlettBig hugs!
This place is so magnificent, Anita!
SvarSlettThe hound is so cute, I have never known him before!
Happy week!
thank you Evi!
SlettAfghan Hound was so beautiful and very well dressed.
SvarSlettI loved the landscapes, they are fantastic. When everything is normal I have to visit Norway. We must keep the flame of hope alive.
Keep safe and be well
And I will visit you Place!Hope all is good at Your Place!
SlettBig hugs to you :))
Beautiful!
SvarSlettjanicce.