To uker siden solen var her sist.
I dag hadde vi ett gløtt av den
Men i morgen er det på igjen med regnvær og vind
Det ser ut som den lille båten lengter etter vår
En fin tur i skog og mark
Lufte lufte ull!
Vi har vinterferie i Norge
Med avlyste tog, snøskred , stengte veier er
det få som kommer seg til fjells
Og de som er der kommer seg ikke hjem
Og de som er der kommer seg ikke hjem
Men barn og ungdommer har det fint
De foretrekker svømmimg i den lokale svømmehall
Venter på våren!
Bildet under er tatt fra Bergens Tidene
Venter på våren!
Bildet under er tatt fra Bergens Tidene
Må sprenge bort snøskavler med dynamitt
for å få folk hjem fra fjellet
Vi sees!
Anita

The pictures of the lake are especially gorgeous, Anita, the kind of place that makes me want to go and find somewhere similar right now! We are already into the second half of February, so spring is really not so far away.
SvarSlettThank you David!Yes we all are looking for spring as well over here )))
SvarSlettQuerida Anita.
SvarSlettAs imagens estão todas sublimes.
Merecem um aplauso.
Fiquei fascinada com as do lago.
Sorrisos de luz.
Megy Maia
thank you soo much Megy!
SlettYou fooled me, Anita.
SvarSlettWhen I saw the title of your post, I assumed it was about Ole Rølvaag's novel of the same name. My next thought was to ask myself how long it has been since I read it and to wonder if I should read it again. So, it was with sort of relief that I saw the post was not about Ole cruising downtown Minneapolis and lonesome for the life he had left behind in Norway. The first time I read the tale, I used it as a "map" and was able to walk in his footsteps with some success.
The ground here is completely covered by nearly a foot of snow, and with the temperatures below zero Fahrenheit almost every night and some days, it will not be spring here anytime soon no matter what the calendar proclaims.
Your photographs are exquisite .... if I were you, I would find some oars and take the lonesome, little, white boat for a cruise .... vær glad og nyt solen når du finner den ....
Hah hah Yes the Boat of Longing by -Rølvåg!I thought of him yes i did..Sooon is coming a great author like Rølvåg from -Norway to you in Minnapolis..his name is Edvard Hoem.Goggle him he is just great!
SlettWell the nature photoes from yesterday are all covered with snow today and we are expecting a new storm this night..
I shall look more for the books of Rølvåg
Eneste solen her er lyspæren i stuen og varmeovnene..--Har fire stykker på nå og en god kofte og tykke labber.Kaaaalldt!
Vi snakkest
The boat is resting; it is waiting for cheerful spring :)
SvarSlettOoops, the last picture looks both beautiful and fearful.
Take care, Anita.
thank you very much Evi!!
SlettHello Anita,
SvarSlettWhat a different of weather in these shots. The shots without the snow are so beautiful with that view over the water. Funny that first with the small boat.
Nice sweater Anita!!
The shot with that train in the snow is terrible. What a large amount of snow.
Warm regards,
Marco
Thank you very much Marco!Yes it is a strange difference in the weather..Storm after storm ,snow ,then alittle sun..-They say it will be almost 2 months before sun really comes again
SlettIt will be rainy photoes :)))
Wish you all the best to you and family:))
What a good header with that cutie and his/her Norwegian sweater. That train in the snow reminds me of days long gone by when even dutch trains had snow ploughs before their locomotives. I don't think they are in a depot somewhere.
SvarSlettthank you SC--Yes they are so stuck up at Voss Finse Geilo that the young ones even have made them selves a snowhut to do disco in it hahahahhaha
SlettBut yes we really have much snow now coming down and it is very cold
Översnöat tåg och barmark i fjällmiljön - gott exempel på fel väder på fel plats. Annars verkar vårt klimat rätt väl följa ditt i Sydnorge. Yllekoftan nästan surrealistisk där den hänger i vildmarken. Och, ja, flesta av oss längtar till våren. Idag hördes sånglärkor och tranor på ängarna. Det kommer snart mer...
SvarSlettDeerhunter
Takk Klas.Men idag.Snøer vi ned her i Bergen.Koften hih hih..Det var ikke skrytebilde men lufting!Samt få med seg den gode lukten av jord gress og vann..Jeg såg og Gråhegren og Krikkand men jeg har tyvårr ingen god kamera( må vente til feriepengene kommer hahahah)Så fint med de Tranerne!Litt av ett syn fr øyet og sinn..De har litt av en måte og komunisere på..ja jeg har sett det fra naturdokumentar fra Sverige!
SlettVi snakkest :)
Hello Anita
SvarSlettlots of snow and dynamite here in Germany 15 degrees warm ....
Regards Frank
Esta me la había perdido. Y tienes fotos preciosas. Madre mía cuanta nieve y por aquí nada de nada. La primera y la últina me encantan.
SvarSlettUn abrazo.