Japanske Kirsebær tre blomstrer i Bergen.Vår været er typisk snø regn sol og vind
UTsikt over innselingen med de staselige gamle Tall Ship.Ikke meg som har tatt det bilde.
Det er mye spennende i Bergen nå.Festspillende ,Bergen International Festival.
UTsikt over innselingen med de staselige gamle Tall Ship.Ikke meg som har tatt det bilde.
Det var en fra Bekkalokkets fotoklubb.Veldig fint
Tusen takk for alle fine kommentarer ! Dere er så fine!
Skal ha pesen fremme og prøve å dele bilder igjen..Håper alle er rask og frisk!
Hilsen Astrid Anita
How beautiful the cherry blossom is and such a rich colour.
SvarSlettThe tall ships look amazing.
Upcoming sunday we will have our national day..17mai and we are verybuzy with our folk drakts our bunads.Hope they sit on body as always hah hah..Thank you 💃💕🎈
SlettThe colour in the cherry trees is just amazing, so vibrant, so beautiful. And who can not thrill to the sight of a tall ship in the harbour? Best wishes, have a great weekend - David
SvarSlettThank you very much dear blogg frjend💖
SlettHello Astrid Anita,
SvarSlettGreat pictures. Amazing these wonderful colored trees.
Nice that the festivals started, great with these tall ships. They are so nice and what a view in your picture.
Many greetings,
Marco
Oh such nice words Marco!I hope you are doing well as well.I see your pictures of the animaals are amazing👌
SlettHi Anita! Lovely to hear from you! Really beautiful trees.
SvarSlettThank you very much Anne💖
SlettBeautiful photos of Bergen that you don't often see, and it's nice to hear from Norway again. I hope all goes well for you in the future.
SvarSlettThank you S.C..Same to you and wife and kitty💖
SlettLos cerezos están preciosos.
SvarSlettBuen domingo.
Un abrazo.
Muchas gracias amiga Laura💖
SlettDear Anita!
SvarSlettI'm glad you're with us. The cherry blossoms look spectacular.
Bergen will have such interesting attractions in May. It's a shame I can't be there. Blogger is playing tricks on me again; my posts aren't being published regularly.
Have a nice spring week.
Wow thats a pity bec you have such fine post.I hope you soon will fix it.Thank you very much for nice words..I ill try (and not be tempted to go any where else)
SlettTo catch up with blogger..I just told Frank I have some nice antlers I found in the woods..of the red deer..So yes I will publish and also look at your post ,gives me inspiration💖
Schöne Bilder von den Kirschblüten.
SvarSlettGruß
Noke
Thank you
SlettThank you
SlettHi Anita,
SvarSlettHave fun fixing your teeth! ;-))
Best, Frank
Teeth?????did I mention my teeth??Sorry I cant remeber..But no holes for the fourth hear and white and good and my own teeth hah hah..
SlettVarmasti Bergenissä lämpenee, kun 17 päivä vietätte itsenäisyyspäivää. Paljon onnea Norja! Tunnustan, etten tiedä, kuinka monta vuotta Norja on ollut itsenäinen.
SvarSlettKirsikkapuiden kukinto on hurmaavan kaunista. Purjelaivakuvasta tulee tunne, että on aurinkoinen hellesää!
Kiva kevättä!
Thank you very much Aimarii..No it was a very very cold national day..frezzzinv..and it is still raining..So strange europe is cooking ovef and rest of Norway too..But we in the westcoast..oh dear terrible weather..all flowefs xon tersse is falmed and think will dye..I have to laugh !!Maybe wewill have an Indian Summer then..Thank you and big big kisss xxx
SlettOh my ... the cherry blossom is beautiful, what a lovely colour.
SvarSlettHow nice to see the Tall Ship in your photograph.
Stay well and enjoy your May days.
All the best Jan
Thank yyou 💖
SlettSo beautiful!
SvarSlett