Cold as hell..Kaldt så faen ja det er rette utrykket
.For en kuldeperiode og mer skal det bli
Pretty little baby 11 year old little darling
Walk in the wood
Ice flowers
Have no excuse not been on blogger I am just lazy
and there is so many social medias
Thank you for the co
mments on the the new year post
..I tell you year 2025 was ANNO TERRIBLES
And it continue in to year 2026 shit things happen
.Was out of teve the who le F..Chrishtmas then the oven broke down in this coldt
Then I asked calmly whats next .hah hah..
Hope now it will be normal conditions I am Healthy and at good mood.
.Once a man told me..Dont be afraid of anything
Now...Going to Gran Canaria if all goes my way..But one never knows
My sons and daughter are all good My cat is in a good mood looking for ladies
.Pelle the dog allright
But..What do you think of the Epstein Files.
.I have seen them related to our Mette Marit Crown Princess
Its a hell here in Norway right now..So many dirty things..WOW
Ok see you later Dont know when dont know where



Lovely photographs and your dog is a cutie :)
SvarSlettSee you next time - take care.
All the best Jan
Thank you Jan💖
SlettLove the ice flowers and that sweet pup and his clothes! Have a lovely vacation.
SvarSlettI don’t think we’ll ever know the truth from the E files!
True,,,I really dont now my friend hope you are doing fine..and NO illness💖
SlettThe flowers are beautiful with the ice and lovely scenery including your sweet dog, just gorgeous and you keep it nice and warm with a rug.
SvarSlettHope things are better for you, and it's not good when stuff breaks down and you get colder because of it.
Those Epstein files have caused a stir in the countries effected and yes, heard about your Crown Princess and read it a little - yes way down here in Tasmania on the other side of the world! Amazing.
Thank you Margaret💖
SlettGreat to hear from you! I hope this year is good for all of us.
SvarSlettI hope you are healthy and fine sweet girl😍
SlettGlad you see you posting! Yes. There are bad things going on. I am in the US and am daily horrified at what is happening with our government. Unspeakable.
SvarSlettOh now its is old news and new ones to come..I rather watch David Attenbourgh
SlettHi Anita,
SvarSlettOven's broken in this cold, brrr, Pelle's freezing too ;-) but 2026 has only just begun and it'll surely get better?
The universe will sort it out.
Cheers, Frank
Thank you sweet Frank💖
SlettNice to read from you again.
SvarSlettNo point in dwelling on the past. It's 2026 and maybe it will be a good year.
Don't be lazy, just check out the blogs every now and then.
A cute dog in cute clothes. It won't get sick.
It must be cold in the winter.
I don't read junk news, it's not worth it, and I don't read war news either.
I must have gone into a bubble.
Kivat lapaset.
I dont know what happen here I did srite you a comment but now it is goooone...Thank you..The Votter is a warm thing indeed!
SlettDear Anita!
SvarSlettI'm glad you're back with us.
I hope and keep my fingers crossed that all problems will steer clear of you. The Jeffrey Epstein sex offender scandal is spreading ever wider. It's more than just a scandal involving politicians and celebrities.
Anita, your dog is adorable.
Greetings from wintry and frosty Poland
Thank you!It s been a long time I know..we still have frezzy cold nights and snow during the day
SlettHello Anita,
SvarSlettGreat pictures!! It are cold times in this winter.
A few weeks a go we had here a lot of snow.
Your pictures are very nice with the frozen nature.
And what a lovely dog. He looks so cute.
Many greetings,
Marco
Thank you very much Marco
SlettSometimes I try not to think, but eventually one must. I try to find solace in that which makes me happy, and at this moment your very cold photos warm my heart. It's easy to fall in love with 'pretty little baby' and the ice flowers are very magical.
SvarSlettThank you so much Yvonne❤
SlettWinter seems to be over here, but who knows what surprises it still has in store. I wish you a wonderful new year.
SvarSlettSame to you S.C
SlettHello Anita! I just came to wish you a good winter. I hope you are doing well.
SvarSlettI am all right friend..I have been not sick not lazy but to blogg has what should I say..in norvegian..Jeg blitt så opptatt av å influence med mobilen men nå må jeg tilbake hit..Man savner sine blogg venner en har hatt lenge,,Tenkte jeg skulle fixe litt på denne siden så jeg har lyst å ta bilder å dele..Men tusen takk for svar..Du er alltid så hjertevarm og hyggelig dame💖
SlettGracias, Anita, por esta bonita y refrescante serie de fotografía, que siempre vienen bien, y más ahora que las temperaturas por Sevilla ya alcanzan lo 28º c.
SvarSlettDe los archivos Epstein, nunca sabremos toda la verdad, ya que están implicados los más poderosos sinvergüenza del mundo.
Un abrazo, y arriba ese ánimo, que no hay mal que dure cien años.
Manuel..Hola..muchas gracias..Con carińo💖
SlettHappy Easter to you and your lovely family.
SvarSlettOh thank you for not forgetting me💖
SlettWonderful photos of a frozen landscape!!
SvarSlettI hope the weather has warmed up a bit.
Hello Katarina..Thanx for you reply
Slett