Jeg hadde en tur inn i skogen idag
.En plass som alltid har vært nesten uberørt
Noen enslige turgårere,fuglekikkere
Nå .Mangen mennesker
Jeg forstår det er bra for alle å være ute i det grønne element
Skogen her er har vært ganske ensom.Liker det jeg
.Så da går man lengre og lengre bort til plasser vanskelig for de fleste å gå
(Her må man holde tungen beint i munnen.)
Man kan finne
Røtter som ligger sorgløst tett i tett
De hadde lovet strålende sol men det ble det ikke.
Møtte på denne fine hunden
Søt
It is a lovely looking dog.
SvarSlettThat path is rather a rough one to walk with tree roots.
Pretty area.
Thank yu Margaret!
SlettNågot jag snabbt konstaterade under och efter Covid är att många fler människor nu är ute i skog och mark, långt fler än före. Som du skriver är det både bra och dåligt. Man kan i alla fall glömma de fotosessioner jag ensam hade nere vid sjön eller inne i skogen. Sådan lyx är bortblåst.
SvarSlettDeerhunter
Ja er enig Det blir en sosial session hvor man hygger seg.Jeg har ikke noe imot det, men jeg søker fred og ro.Ikke en fugl var å se på den plassen bortsett fra to ravner som fløy høyt.Idag gikk jeg en annen tur.Åh fikk virkelig kjenne på stillhet!
SlettTakk for din kommentar Klas.Tror du forstår hv oordan det er👍
Dear Amita!
SvarSlettI was enchanted by the forest presented in your photos. It is a bit mysterious and incredibly beautiful. The dog is cute, did it have an owner?
I wish you a nice and sunny Sunday.
Thank you pretty💖Yes it had a owner.It was a lovely walk although many people..we sent in Queue.Wish you a nice week coming in💖
SlettThe scenery is still beautiful and the fact that there are more people to enjoy nature may also have something to do with the nature awareness that is now being pumped in by the media. And well some rotten apples cannot be avoided unfortunately.
SvarSlettAgree media does ut allStill I hope they clean after them selves..And shut the fire down before leave.Thank you Sc..Sending hopes to your beautiful cat💖
SlettSeguro que ahora hay menos afluencia de gentes, temiéndole mucho al frío.
SvarSlettMaravillosas fotos de la Naturaleza. Feliz domingo.
Gracias muchisimo💖💖💖
SlettIt is quite sad that the burgeoning human population is making it more and more difficult to discover quiet, undisturbed nature, and there are far too many yahoos who leave their litter behind, spoiling the very place they set out to enjoy.
SvarSlettAgree.There where loud screaming and some har difficult to quiet down..There was no birds nothing..a bit sad..but so is life..we go other places..and other times of the day..I have some photoes of their litters and Campfires ,even hammocks lett behind but will not show it I dont like it.Thanxs David for understanding xxx
SlettA good day for outdoor activities, even if the sun is not shining.
SvarSlettIt is sad if nature is disturbed when too many people start visiting
in the same places.
In that case, I'm looking for new destinations, I'm not comfortable in large groups.
The pictures and especially the picture where the roots are on the ground are amazing.
Agree..I am that person my self.There is always something to look at in nature
SlettAnd ut gives peace in mind and painful hips han han..Thank you lovely for nice comment.It is late her and I am in night modus Happy week coming💖
Hi Anita! New people have discovered nature. It's just a shame that people don't know how to use it. They leave all kinds of waste in nature, and they cut down trees and bushes. Here, barriers have appeared on many small dirt roads, preventing people from moving around.
SvarSlettOhh true??We should learn about that.
SlettAgree they dont know how to use nature.They use axes to play around with totally vikings😂or to much teve..Thank you Anna💖
Good that more people are out and about in nature but there will always be the ones that leave a mess behind. Sad but true. The dog is cute and seems friendly. Enjoy your day.
SvarSlettThank you Bill.Happy week coming in to you too💖
SlettHi Anita, I found your blog thanks to a comment you left on Marie Smith’s Island Musings. I see you love nature like I do. Thank you for sharing your pictures. I am fascinated with Norway. Best regards to you from Seattle, Washington, USA. John
SvarSlettJohn Thank you for visiting💖
Slett