A pretty day

Idag var en skikkelig bra dag.Solen skinte .Fikk god farge i ansikt.

Jeg møtte på igjen denne Gråhegren under den svært gamle broen.

Syns den er vakker.Stemningen var topp.Stillhet .Bølgeskulp.God luftkvalitet

Oppmerksomheten min ble ledet mot de umiskjennelige lydene fra Ærfugl

Det vekker barndomsminner .


Elegant og vakker Gråhegre

En skal ikke komme for nærmt disse ville fuglene fra Nord.

Jeg var en meter fra og de gikk straks i flukt




Overvekt av hanner
Hele fjorden var full av disse praktfuglene






På vei retur til hjemmet.Måtte filosofere over denne gamle Steinalderplassen
Tenk her satt dem under hellen.I all slags vær
Fisket og drev jakt.
Jeg tror det må ha vært ett godt liv på det tidspunktet





Ett lite utdrag for dem som ikke vet

Fantastisk tid!
Asså når man filosoferer så tar det ene det andre
De beste filosofer,klassiske malere,musikere ,skribenter.For meg
Tenk de har allerede vært!


Ett spørsmål som  ble spurt av en maler.Er kjærligheten liniær eller sirkulær?

Ja det er mye å tenke på.Mye latter også



Det skjer hvergang.Det siste bilde ble spesielt.

Matsøkende høner ute på gresset allerede i februar




Ha det fint alle!Det er lovet knallvær i hele helgen så det blir ut på tur




















 

24 kommentarer:

  1. I always enjoy seeing your photographs ...
    That first one is wonderful, I can almost breathe in the good air quality.
    A lovely grey heron, plenty of wild birds and then the hens!
    Great post :)

    Whatever the weather may be, enjoy the coming weekend.

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you Jan.It was a Good day.I slept good thinking of the sea and wild birds
      Wish you ahappy weekend💖

      Slett
  2. Love all the birds, from the hens to the heron. Your heron looks a lot like the great blues who come here every spring.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. You think it is the same species?Lovely💖Thank you😊

      Slett
  3. Such a beautiful place you live!!

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. I dont know how lucky I am..😅Thank you sweet Judith💖

      Slett
  4. Beautiful photos. Thanks for sharing them.

    SvarSlett
  5. Spectacular photos Anita, especially the first one is very tempting to paint, the beautiful places.
    Happy weekend.
    Best regards.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. You can have it all if you want.I am flattered you like it.For me it is something I need to do be out.Thank you very much💖

      Slett
  6. Muchas gracias, amiga Anita, por compartir tan lindo reportaje, donde aves y naturaleza conviven en perfecta armonía.
    En el Parque Nacional de Doñana, muy cerquita de donde vivo, durante el invierno llegan las garzas del Norte de Europa y pasan aquí unos meses donde tienen temperaturas más cálidas y abundante alimento, así que seguramente debe de haber garzas Noruegas.
    Un abrazo.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Oh interesting to read!It must be lovely to live where you spend your life
      Thank you very much for lovely comment Manuel💖

      Slett
  7. Hi Anita! Oh, what a great and nice post! Chickens! Really special! Your pictures of the common eider (Somateria mollissima) are real works of art. Do you participate in any photo contests?

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. hah hah are yu crazy???thanx at for the commentThey were easy to photo..Yeah much chickens go around for free.Rather that then the latest news where they put Too much vitamin D to the hens to make good chicken food buy more I quess.😲People went very sick and they had to kill millions of chickens😢Destroy also millio ns of eggs😒I dont trust the food makers around here..Ok ser you later💖

      Slett
  8. Beautiful photos, Anita. The first one shows the stunning mountains, they are so pretty and majestic. The Heron looks like he has some serious thinking to do before he takes off in flight. I hope he figured it all out. The wild bird of the north are enjoying their splash party as they are hurrying to leave the scene. Great post and thanks so much for sharing. Be good and happy, have a wonderful weekend.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Oh such a beautiful comment..makes me very happy to read.I have to be out to forget the shit I have been through..It is going better day by day thanx to my friends in here💖

      Slett
  9. Thanks for a great post filled with evocative pictures and a great narrative. The Common Eiders splashing in the water are exceptionally exciting. Being outside is best of all.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you David. You understand 👍😊

      Slett
  10. Maybe it was a good life but you didn't get much older than thirty.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. That is so true Sc..It was a wild life but they didnt know about other things..They had laught if they new

      Slett
  11. The first picture is a beautiful city at the foot of the mountains.
    I have never seen a gray heron. Bold bird.
    What would you say if you went swimming among the birds?
    The rock has a very special shape. Artistic looking.
    Have a nice Sunday.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you..But me swimming with the birds???Hih hih..I would get wounds..no never me swimming with fisshes..I am not a Gollum hahhah..Yes it is nice to be in the same place as people before mill of years agoYou become humble and show the place respect of the dead that are still there.in side..Ok soon time to go fishing at that place..looking forward to lazy days some Ave Maries (Godfather 2)and hope getting a salmon 😂Big kiss

      Slett
  12. I love observing nature!
    You managed to spot a beautiful and stately gray heron up close, even though it is such a timid bird ;-))
    Have a good week!
    Anita

    SvarSlett