Summer time and the living is easy

I hope everyone will have a good summer this year 2023

23 kommentarer:

  1. Hello Anita
    nice to hear and read from you again. you too have a nice summer....
    Greetings Frank

    SvarSlett
  2. Lovely to see a post from you - the first photo is delightful.
    Take care.

    SvarSlett
  3. Llastima que et prodiguis poc,
    las tevas aportaciĂłn son notables.
    Bones fotos.
    Salutacions.

    SvarSlett
  4. Ciao Anita buona estate anche a te, paesaggio stupendo. Un abbraccio Angelo.

    SvarSlett
  5. Hi Anita! An absolutely incredible landscape! Happy summer to you too :-)

    SvarSlett
  6. Is this sometimes in an outdoor museum. I remember a visit to a wonderful open-air museum where every employee also wore the national dress and a lot of wooden farms and some churches were open for viewing.

    SvarSlett
  7. Very beautiful. Like a deep breath of fresh air. đŸ©” Thank you!

    SvarSlett
  8. Son muy bellos los paisajes de esa hermosa tierra. Me gusta mucho la tranquilidad de esas ovejas.
    Un abrazo

    SvarSlett
  9. Love that header…the Norway of my dreams!

    SvarSlett
  10. Love your header. May you enjoy the nice warmth of summer too.

    SvarSlett
  11. So glad to see you are out and about in beautiful scenery and weather. Completely beautiful. Thanks for posting!! Will be 100 degrees here tomorrow....summer has certainly arrived.

    SvarSlett
  12. You look beautiful in the national costume!

    SvarSlett
  13. Ja, i alla fall gÄr vi mot en torr sommar hÀr i Sverige. Har varit strÄlande solsken varenda dag i en mÄnad nu. I dina hÀrliga första bilder ser det i alla fall grönt ut, som det ska nordiska somrar. Som vanligt finns alla sceniska godbitar i Norge, vÀl förmedlade av dig.
    / Deerhunter

    SvarSlett
  14. Beautiful photographs.
    Wishing you a good summer too.

    All the best Jan

    SvarSlett
  15. Summer in Norway is very beautiful.

    SvarSlett
  16. Dear Anita!
    Glad you posted a new post. I was worried about what was happening to you. The first photo is gorgeous.
    I hope your summer will be good too.
    Hugs and greetings.

    SvarSlett
  17. I Just Love These Photos - Happy Thursday

    Cheers

    SvarSlett
  18. I wish you a wonderful summer too, Anita! Stay well and happy!

    SvarSlett
  19. Wow Thank you very much!My blog went to pieces!Hah hah difficult to find my old email..this post was made from work very tired..But Now!!Heh heh fresh and fit for new things!I will try to catch up with all of you.Thank you ,for not forgetting about this silly woman.

    SvarSlett
  20. Just relax like those little lambs. You are fine.

    SvarSlett
  21. Sommartid Àr lÀtt att leva, ja. LÀtt Àr Àven att glömma bort sina bloggande vÀnner. SÄ, sÄ hÀr lite pÄ efterkÀlken : Ha en skön sommar. Hoppas vi hörs till hösten, om inte förr.
    / Deerhunter

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Hah Hah neimen Klas dÄ!!!Hah hah :)Ja vi hÞrest min venn i Sverige!

      Slett
    2. GlĂžmma sine blogg venner!!hah hah!Det var sommerens beste du Klas! xxxx

      Slett