I have been to the museum on a rainy day
It was very nice
And then these people who work here know so much about the animals
Really interesting

Jeg har vært  en regnværsdag på museumet
Det var veldig kjekt
Og så vet disse folkene som jobber her så masse om dyrene 
Virkeligt interessant

Disse er fra Hardangervidden
Der rundt Finse.Vill rein med barn
These are from Hardangervidden
There around Finse. Wild reindeer with children
Actually today  Wild Raindeer is now Norways National Animal

Ravnen er flott
The raven is great

Disse fuglene husker jeg ikke helt arts navnet til
I don't quite remember the species name of these birds

Polar Bjørnen får jeg vel aldri sett i virkeligheten
Flotte store dyr
I guess I'll never see the Polar Bear in real life
Great big animals

Ja ,hva tror du denne hjorten hadde tenkt, om den visste den skulle bli utstilt her
Yes, what do you think this deer would have thought 
if it knew it was going to be exhibited here

Mennesket og barnet  i glassbur
Godt laget
Er vi en utdøende rase mon tro..
Det skal bare en liten solstorm til så er vi borte..
The man and the child in a glass cage
Well made
Are we a dying breed, I wonder..
All it takes is a small solar storm and we're gone..



 

25 kommentarer:

  1. The climate may do us in my slowly I fear and we will be responsible…

    SvarSlett
  2. I should get back to our nature museum sometime soon.

    SvarSlett
  3. Ah! I thought the last was actual, not a part of the exhibit. Yes.
    We're as vulnerable as the others. Just don't think about it.

    SvarSlett
  4. Ihminen on vaarassa tuhota kaikki lajit, itsensä siinä mukana. Jääkarhu on jo hyvin uhanalainen.
    Hienot kuvat. Tykkään poroista, korppi on linnuista suosikkini.
    Jokainen meistä voi huolehtia luonnosta, kun vain halua riittää.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. kyllä, se on totta, mutta lapset seuraavat vanhempiensa esimerkkiä ostaa ja heittää pois.. Joten se ei ole helppoa. Jotain tapahtuu maan päällä, mutta ei meidän elinaikanamme. Meidän on tehtävä parhaamme ja olla hyviä esimerkkejä

      Slett
  5. It's really too bad that humans don't believe in climate change. If you pay attention, it's happening right now and will only get more erratic. Nice photos, Anita. The museum would b a place I would want to visit.

    SvarSlett
  6. Interesante museo. Pues sí Anita o cambiamos o la raza humana será una especie de museo, seamos conscientes de ello. Me gustan las fotos.
    Buen fin de semana. Y Gracias
    Un abrazo.

    SvarSlett
  7. It's always interesting to visit museums.
    Enjoy the coming weekend.

    All the best Jan

    SvarSlett
  8. Yes, we can be fragile, a small solar storm..... and so many other things. And yet we are so durable and get through many hardships, an interesting balance and journey. So glad you found something enjoyable to do on your rainy day.

    SvarSlett
  9. Some time back , I read a quote from a geologist who said something to the effect that "mammals have had a good run...quite a few millions of years, and we're about overdue for the end of our term, as things go, and human beings aren't doing anything helpful in prolonging that."

    SvarSlett
  10. P.S That's from one of the books of John McPhee, who wrote some beautifully written books about geology over a period of 30 years before he did. They're for the ordinary person, not geologists, but have been highly approved by them.

    SvarSlett
  11. Hello Anita
    you can also spend your days very well in this way and still get information about the dying human race.... we make sure that we can do it ourselves..
    Greetings Frank

    SvarSlett
  12. Jag tror - hoppas i alla fall - att vi människor och djur finns kvar i framtiden. Att planeten finns kvar, garantier finns ju inga. Förstår att det där är tankegångar man lätt kan få när man går på museum med uppstoppade djur. Vi är nog inte färdiglevda än på ett tag menar jag.
    Hälsningar Deerhunter

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Takk Deerhunter.Jeg mente da naturkatastofer kunne ta knekken på jorden.Jeg ser mye på BBC earth og der er det mangen teorier Heh Heh Ja la oss håpe vi består Det er gøy å gå på museum.Mangen arter der jeg ikke har sett før, men det tar jo for lang tid og plass og vise det herpå bloggen Nå venter en uke med sol ,sne og vinterferie fra mandag Ha det fint og takk for svarDeerhunter!

      Slett
  13. so many nice comments. I really appreciate that

    SvarSlett
  14. Dera Anita!
    We don't respect the Earth. Climate warming threatens animals, glaciers. A very interesting museum. I love visiting such places. Your photos are beautiful.
    Hugs and greetings.

    SvarSlett
  15. I am working weekend right now but will come back later!Big hugs!

    SvarSlett
  16. Great exhibition of animals and birds, and the mother-child is realistic! Nature is powerful, and whatever we do, it rules out!

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. thanx very much Jeevan!I can go to your blog and visit now:)))

      Slett
  17. Lovely pictures. I saw a Raven recently; they are making a comeback around here after being absent for many decades. If the bird of prey that you've pictured is very small it may well be a Merlin.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Oh thanx John!I did not know!Ravens have comeback here as well.) 9 was over my house some time ago!I am afraid they will take my kitty!Thanx for nice comment!xxx

      Slett
  18. The universe is so big that there is always life somewhere even if we get a solar storm here. Maybe then they will do better than us. Wouldn't worry too much about it.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. thank you!Agree it is a big space out there!

      Slett