I am so sorry I am late to the party!

Here are some photoes from my place as you can see Iam very busy with The Boss

 I will try to update  on  pages as soon as possible


What??!!
Where are the Christmas decorations and The snack.....Just saying I  am waiting!

 Tree down many times   Hih Hih

I am the kind of person,I really enjoy him having fun

ok this is the weather around my place frozen lake
I dont know what that yellow ish snow is
Here we are on my jacket, having a good time

I think he is going fat or what do you think

 He is only five months.Weight at the vet two weeks ago, 4 kilos and in teething
He has stopped biting on everything  now

He loves food!

Ok Bye Bye For Now

Here with the artic cold winther 

It is getting amazing every day





38 kommentarer:

  1. Winter looks good at your place. The kitty looks content and has everything under control. :)

    SvarSlett
  2. The boss looks like a real Brit and they have their quirks as we know now. Climbing in Christmas trees and hitting low hanging lights and ornaments was a regular ritual of our Pimmie but I have to say that Sofietje does not do that. (Female hehe). May you have lots of fun with your Boss.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. oh he is a great joy to me!He is a mix of the breed British Shorthair and Persian cat..He loved tons of snow today!

      Slett
  3. Tienes un precioso gato. Él está calentito al resguardo del frío que hace en el exterior.
    Me alegro de verte por aquí de nuevo.
    Besos.

    SvarSlett
  4. Algo gordito sí parece ;)
    Un saludo.

    SvarSlett
  5. The cat is a beauty who loves trees! Great post!

    SvarSlett
  6. What beautiful photos, that cat has a charm since childhood, the photo of the snowy landscape spectacular and very tempting to try to paint.
    Best regards.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. oh wait to I get free from work We will have very cold weather and much snow days ahead.We are skiing to work eh many of us, and the airport is closed hah hah But thank you very much Alfred!Hopefully I can travel to Fløyen before weekend

      Slett
  7. Boss on niin ilmeikäs ;) Sillä taitaa olla niin paksu turkki, etenkin näin talvella, että näyttää isommalta. Kesällä keventyy :)
    Kuusi nurin vaan ! ;D

    SvarSlett
  8. Thank you!Last night it came pouring down 20 mm of snow.time to go shuffeling! :)))

    SvarSlett
  9. heh heh yes he is a dahling!the coat is very thick made for nature outside

    SvarSlett
  10. Hello Anita,
    What a wonderful and funny cat. A nice buddy of yours.
    And very nice pictures of that winter area. Really great. But it looks very cold...brrr...!!

    Many greetings,
    Marco

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. thank you very much Marco!I try to catch up with blogger again:))Wish you all good too:)))

      Slett
  11. Svar
    1. Thank you .Yes he loves to run in the snow:)))

      Slett
  12. Cats and Christmas trees are natural enemies! And in my experience the cat usually wins. It would be very difficult however to blame such a gorgeous cat.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you!Yes he thinks it is his tree:)))Lives at the top now!Å pretty star:)))

      Slett
  13. Guapo tu gato 😻. Nos gustán. Tenemos cuatro en el huerto. El lago se ve precioso. Por aquí ahora mucha lluvia.
    Buen fin de semana Anita.
    Un abrazo.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Gracias Laura!You have four cats in the house!!Wow!!I have enough with one ja ja jaj :)))Here it i still snow and cold..Iam stuck at work so no outdoor photoes for me yet

      Slett
  14. Skiing to work!!! Oh, if I were only young, I would love that. Might get old soon though. But you never know. Someone has established himself as king of the house. But that was evident in the very first photo you posted of him. So glad things look so nice around your place.....cold but beautiful outside, and warm and beautiful inside.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. thank you very much Judith!It is very kind of you to come here and post a comment.As I said to LauraI am still working but will have some freetime at christmas..New Year at work.It is not unusual norwegians go skiing to work.So much snow you know.

      Slett
    2. Oh,, enjoy your time off in the holidays. I remember you work in health care, right? Well, take advantage of time for your own health. And I'd love to see a photo of your skiing to work!! That's gotta be good for you. Best best wishes.

      Slett
  15. Yes cats and Christmas trees is a tricky combination!

    SvarSlett
  16. I always enjoy looking at your beautiful photos, Anita.
    Love that cute kitty!

    Hugs and blessings!

    SvarSlett
  17. Hey,
    You have a nice cat.
    Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you and your cat.

    SvarSlett
  18. Hey, sorry to say that I don't like fat cats! lol
    I think you should sustain him at this weight and never go up. This time, I'm not going to decorate my tree; instead, I'm just going to put it up because my littlenephew at home doesn't seem to keep everything in place. Merry Christmas!

    SvarSlett
  19. Dear Anita!
    May your heart be warmed by the sweet magic that Christmas always brings, and may all your dreams be fulfilled.
    Wishing you a Merry Christmas:)

    SvarSlett
  20. Jo, katten ser ju ut att leva i högsta välmåga.
    Önskar dig God Jul
    Deerhunter

    SvarSlett