Dear Anita! In your photo I am looking at a beautiful winter landscape. Beautiful view! A cute and happy boy with a Christmas tree and a bunch of grain. Hugs and greetings.
Hello Anita For children, Christmas is of course a big festival with lots of fun and gifts, as adults you see it all a little more relaxed, have a nice Advent season Greetings Frank
Thank you very much for comments:)All is well here.I have got free from work a week.Tomorrow plenty of snow so.. We ,well be out kitty cat and me enjoying snowflakes!
Hola, Anita. Igualmente os deseo a ti y a los tuyos para estas fiestas que se avecinan. Me has dejado gratamente sorprendido con esa bella imagen de donde vives, es un sitio espectacular y la imagen que nos muestras, por su buena ejecución, bien podría servir como una postal navideña. besitos.
Ihanat kuvat. Niin jouluinen varsinkin iloinen poika kauralyhteen ja kuusen kanssa. Minä kävin juuri tänään sahaamassa joulukuusen, nyt se on sulaa autotallissa. Hyviä " joulukiireitä" sinulle! Heh, heh, heee!
Hello my friend in Finland! I also had to cut my tree (saw)so it fit nicely in the base of the Christmas tree! Yes, a mother can be used for so many things hah hah.. My tree was huge when it got into the heat Ohh Boy!! I'll show something pictures. You cook food, don't you??! Or make delicious cakes? Here we are so poor because of the high electricity bill due to Norway having given away our electricity to the EU and Acer.. Ohh if only we had a wood stove! Think environmentalists and everyone who thought to fire in the fireplace is nonsense ..everything has to be powered..Now their ownheads are scratching with bills up to NOK 10 00
Christmas is wonderfull for children, but also adults can enjoy it :)
SvarSlettAnd cats ;) Like running up to the christmastree. Waiting for that! ;D
Un saludo!!!
SvarSlettWishing you a happy season!
SvarSlettDear Anita!
SvarSlettIn your photo I am looking at a beautiful winter landscape.
Beautiful view! A cute and happy boy with a Christmas tree and a bunch of grain.
Hugs and greetings.
Hi Anita! Absolutely wonderful photos. Christmas is very soon;-) I haven't decided what I'll bake for Christmas yet, luckily I'm not in a hurry yet.
SvarSlettGreat photos. Getting into the spirit here but no snow like you have.
SvarSlettA beautiful view.
SvarSlettYa! Christmas is coming soon. Enjoy this great season.
SvarSlettA beautiful boy and a exciting time. I've missed seeing your lovely photography. Happy Christmas♥
SvarSlettWat een prachtig uitzicht van waar je woont.en de jongen met zijn boom werkt inderdaad erg aanstekelijk. Alvast een prettige tijd toegewenst.
SvarSlettHe looks so sweet in his warm winterclothes!
SvarSlettVilket vackert vinter panorama. Kul att höra av dig igen, Anita !
SvarSlettDeerhunter
Hello Anita
SvarSlettFor children, Christmas is of course a big festival with lots of fun and gifts, as adults you see it all a little more relaxed, have a nice Advent season
Greetings Frank
Sí ya la tenemos encima. Gran sonrisa te dió el niño. Tus fotos son preciosas Anita. La última es una maravilla.
SvarSlettBuen domingo.
Un abrazo.
Excelentes imagenes, saludos y feliz semana.
SvarSlettHa, I too want to know how the new kitten and the Christmas tree work out ....Sartsa seemed to have the right idea.
SvarSlettIt is coming dear!!hhah hah right now he is turning my website up side down Hih Hih Saturday decorating the tree :)))
SlettChristmas is the most wonderful time of the year.
SvarSlettLoving your photos as always, Anita.
Hugs and blessings 💐
Thank you very much for comments:)All is well here.I have got free from work a week.Tomorrow plenty of snow so.. We ,well be out kitty cat and me enjoying snowflakes!
SvarSlettHola, Anita. Igualmente os deseo a ti y a los tuyos para estas fiestas que se avecinan.
SvarSlettMe has dejado gratamente sorprendido con esa bella imagen de donde vives, es un sitio espectacular y la imagen que nos muestras, por su buena ejecución, bien podría servir como una postal navideña.
besitos.
Thank you Manuel.It is here were i live!I wish you too some good days with much fun and love and money.All good!
SlettAnita
Oh dear, I think my earlier comment may be in spam folder.
SvarSlettLovely post and photographs.
Enjoy your December days.
All the best Jan
He's adorable and emits the Christmas spirit. I wish you a Merry Christmas, and the scenery where you live is gorgeous.
SvarSlettIhanat kuvat. Niin jouluinen varsinkin iloinen poika kauralyhteen ja kuusen kanssa.
SvarSlettMinä kävin juuri tänään sahaamassa joulukuusen, nyt se on sulaa autotallissa.
Hyviä " joulukiireitä" sinulle! Heh, heh, heee!
Hello my friend in Finland! I also had to cut my tree (saw)so it fit nicely in the base of the Christmas tree! Yes, a mother can be used for so many things hah hah.. My tree was huge when it got into the heat Ohh Boy!! I'll show something pictures. You cook food, don't you??! Or make delicious cakes? Here we are so poor because of the high electricity bill due to Norway having given away our electricity to the EU and Acer.. Ohh if only we had a wood stove! Think environmentalists and everyone who thought to fire in the fireplace is nonsense ..everything has to be powered..Now their ownheads are scratching with bills up to NOK 10 00
Slett