En liten hilsen..

Siste del av desember måned var en travel periode for meg.

Ingen tid til det ene eller det andre

Her er noen bilder fra Nord i  Trøndelag
En liten ku kalv født ute !
Se hvor glad moren er for det lille barnet sitt

Når bøndene har fri ja da reparerer de det de kan-

Mekking på motorsag





 Igår kom der tvillinger i Fjøset!Alt bra med mor og barn!
Tror det er  godt for meg å komme meg bort litt.

Vi snakkes om ikke så altfor lenge!








34 kommentarer:

  1. It's cold there but beautiful!
    Skjak is a characteristic and scenic village.
    I love the pics with the animals.
    Have a good year!

    SvarSlett
  2. Now, I see the origin of "the little house on the prairie" and the concept of an "outhouse" actually being part of the main dwelling.

    Interesting post, Anita, and great photography ....

    I wish you the best of everything life has to offer in 2022 .... take care and later, far north girl ....

    SvarSlett
  3. Ha det bra Anita och "ladda" batterierna. Allt gott för nya året!

    SvarSlett
  4. Thank you for this beautiful post that fills me with hope. Best wishes to you friend

    SvarSlett
  5. Wow Anita! What a wonderful place. Cow babies, and a wild visitor in the yard ;-)) Happy New Year!

    SvarSlett
  6. Å, søte kuunge! Gratulerer. 😃💕

    SvarSlett
  7. How sweet those little ones, looks very cold outside!

    SvarSlett
  8. Lovely to see the babies!!
    Looks so cold but beautiful.

    SvarSlett
  9. So good to see you have gotten a way for a bit.....and to a lovely place. Thank you for the photos that are so good to see.

    SvarSlett
  10. So cute little big babies. Mum is proud of them. And who is outside then??
    Have a nice time and keep going!

    SvarSlett
  11. Lovely animals.
    Calf milk from a feeding bottle.
    Nice events, beautiful pictures.

    Happy start to 2022!

    SvarSlett
  12. Du har et nytt og virkelig flott bannerbilde.
    Jeg trodde du ble ansatt for en gård, da jeg så på kalver. Den nyfødte er fantastisk.
    Det er mange "traktoregg" på tunet, så vel som på landsbygda her også. Rokuli er ikke tillatt, motorsagen bør repareres snar. Egen hjelp best hjelp!

    SvarSlett
  13. That picture of that village looks like it's from medieval times. Nothing has changed in all that time. Those calves do have a cold start. There is also a wild species coming to take a look. The only thing that looks modern is the chainsaw. Beautiful photos of a beautiful country to live in.Thanks for showing us these photos Anita.

    SvarSlett
  14. Det är nog bara i Norge man träffar på kronhjort bakom snödrivor. På blixtavstånd. Grattis till unik bild! Åtminstone med mina svenska ögon.
    Deerhunter

    SvarSlett
  15. Well Captured - Excellent Posting - Such Fabulous Photos For Sure

    Cheers

    SvarSlett
  16. Beautiful view of the birth.
    Hugs and greetings.

    SvarSlett
  17. Thank you very much for all the nice comments!xxxx

    SvarSlett
  18. Hello Anita,
    What a lovely pictures. So cute the young calves.
    And what a lot of snow with the deer. So nice!!

    Greetings, Marco

    SvarSlett
  19. Great photos, Anita. Your header is stunning, I love it. Hope things are well for you, take care.

    SvarSlett
  20. Una entrada con mucha vida nueva.
    Gracias por compartirla Anita.
    Te deseo un 2022 muy bueno y que os llegue con muchas alegrías.
    Buen fin de semana.
    Un abrazo.

    SvarSlett
  21. Oh WOW!
    Your header photograph is STUNNING.

    A very nice post, which I enjoyed.
    I do hope these first two weeks of the New Year have stared well for you.

    All the best Jan

    SvarSlett
  22. Hello Anita,
    a great post at the beginning of the year, have a good rest
    Greetings Frank

    SvarSlett
  23. I hope babies grow up quickly and healthily even in cold winter.
    Happy week to you. Take good care while you work for people.

    SvarSlett
  24. Creo que igualmente me ha pasado a mí, porque no he tenido tiempo ni de abrir el ordenador.

    Son muy bonitas tus fotografías.

    Besos

    SvarSlett
  25. Nice photos, the surroundings although very cold but spectacular.
    Best regards.

    SvarSlett
  26. Just as you are intrigued by photos from my corner of the word, I find your world fascinating and love, love, love the photos you share, Anita!

    Happy Tuesday!

    SvarSlett
  27. Gorgeous landscape. Thanks.

    Greetings from London.

    SvarSlett
  28. It's sometimes good to get back to the basics of life to recharge. I haven't kept up with your blog lately, and I deeply apologize for that. Even though I think our winters are cold, your photos make me shiver even more. Such a cold time to have calves, but I guess maybe that is usual. I hope you are having a good start to the new year.

    SvarSlett
  29. La natura è una cosa meravigliosa ci stupisce sempre con il suo corso della vita. Ciao Anita un abbraccio Angelo.

    SvarSlett
  30. Hyvä Mieli -haaste:https://sushuokailee.blogspot.com/2022/02/hyva-mieli-haaste.html
    Linkkiä saa levittää! Även på svenaka eller norske går... ;)

    SvarSlett