Andre søndag i advent.Mørket kryper inn over oss og det blir ikke mye tur
Vannet er frossent og fuglene blir stadig mindre
i den lille råken som fremdeles er åpen
Hvor de er sultne disse endene!
De kommer vaglene i håp om mat
Du er tøffere enn de fleste og bra nok som du er
Ja den lille Rødstrupen er søøt!
Jeg tok mange bilder når den forsiktig kom frem for å spise
De er ikke dumme disse småtassene!
Svanene dro i går. Flyve dyktige som barna nå var blitt.
Det var for kald ved vannet .Eller kansje de søkte flokken som er inne i byen.
Heldigvis har jeg mange bilder av dem
Dagene er korte.Ofte går jeg til sengs tidlig med en bok
Kansje for å spare på strømmen .Kansje jeg bare er trett
Ny dag i morgen og nye muligheter .
Finnes for dem som er glad for å kunne glede andre
Det er vel kansje det viktigste i livet?
Vi snakkes!
...the little bird in the tree is sweet.
SvarSlettThank you Tom!!
SlettThe swans are beautiful but my favorite is the little Red-throated Dipper. What a delightful little bird.
SvarSlettyes it is soo cute It comes forward in these cold times !Very trusting!
SlettPretty birds!
SvarSlettohh William Thank k you !So nice
SlettIt amazes me how such tiny birds survive the winter months.
SvarSlettwell it is a little bit chubby Is it not??Or it is the feather?
SlettMe to amazes ..I wonder how they survive!Than you for coming here John!
Fina och sköna fåglar!
SvarSlettTusen takk!
SlettLa fauna puede con todo.
SvarSlettBuenas fotos para mostrarlo.
Saludos.
Gracias Alfred!
SlettBeautiful little bird and how wonderful to see a white Swan.
SvarSlettWinter it seems has set in.
Keep warm.
ohh yes we are so full of clothingand when we go to the marked it really is hot
SlettWe are like marsmellows :)))
Thank you Margaret1
Pretty birds. Do you feed them?
SvarSlettWhen I go to the Bolsena lake I enjoy to feed the birds, they are very friendly.
Great photos.
Yes i feed them by the lake .Here at my place i live in a what you call russian block and we are not allowed to feed the birds from our balcony bec of the rats and crows
SlettSadly!
Thnk you !
Hi Anita! There are a lot of birds there. Robin looks like it has the flu ;-)) Have a nice new week!
SvarSlettHEH HEH HEH Anna!Flu!!! :))
SlettI think it is snow! By the way this morning a really old kitty cat came to my window scratched with her paws and wanted in side ..AGAIN !! :
:))
I gave her a little fish since I now eat fish evry very day except the weekends-Very healthy!And sleep good Zzzzzzzzz..
(They say we have a little to little jod in our bloood and bec of danger, radioactive stuff near by)
Thanx Anna for you comment I always laugh when I visit you You are a delight to all of us :)))
It is not the easiest time of the year for birds, but they have to cope with it as we all.
SvarSlettyes they have to cope the same as us..they dont get covid though hih hih :))
SlettHermosas imágenes para dar comienzo a una bella semana.
SvarSlettUn abrazo Anita.
Muchas gracias !Te quiero!
SlettSoon it will be the winter solstice, Anita, and the days will slowly start to get longer. I am glad that you still have birds to keep you company on your walks. Take good care of them! When I see Lily this week I will tell her about Anita in Norway curled up in bed with a book!
SvarSlettohh thank you David Thats nice said!And I adore Lilly she is soo cute
SlettI do feed them but think i will make my own food for the little birds..the ends eat everything and the quarrel over a little tiny bread bite
You know after the swans went away no one feeds them simply forgotten the are
Fall has settled into winter here too. BeautifuL photos!
SvarSlettThank you Maria!I hope it was not too depressive sometimes I think the environment affects us
SlettWill be happy about Christmas when sunturnes again
Hello Anita,
SvarSlettWhat a wonderful shots. It's winter and looks very cold.
Very nice!!
Greetings, Marco
Thank you very very much Marco!
SlettWherever there are photographs of birds, if ducks are among them, they will be my favorites. Waterfowl go to where there is food to be found, which usually means where open water is to be found.
SvarSlettAdmirable post, Anita .... I enjoy going on your hikes with you ....
Tusen takk Fram.Hyggeligt at du svarte!endene er flotte og så enge vi har dem vet vi at det er ett godt sted å være Ja fin tur men myket for mye glatt is!Vi venter masse masse snø nå men da vil kansje strømprisen gå ned..Kansje jeg får tatt noen bilder jeg har fri fra arbeid fra i morgen
SlettWinter doesn't stop the birds from doing their daily work. They are curious creatures same as us. Your photos show a cold nature as it turns in to a winter wonderland. Enjoy it all, Anita. It surely is beautiful where you spend your days. Have fun and be happy always. A nice new week to you!
SvarSlettThank you very much Bill for nice words!I wish a happy nice week to you as well :)))
SlettDa lástima ver esos animales en el frío de la nieve y sin encontrar algo de sustento, para poder alimentarse.
SvarSlettBesos
Muchas gracias Antonia!xxx
SlettI love these photos. The red-chested bird is a beauty. :-)
SvarSlettGreetings from London.
Thank you CIL !
SlettLove the little bird and how awesome to see a white Swan!
SvarSlettHappy Tuesday, Anita!
Happy winther wonderland days to you too Veronica!
SlettThanx very very much!
SvarSlettDear Anita!
SvarSlettYour winter photos are beautiful. Winter is a difficult time for birds. I have been feeding them for a long time.
Hugs and greetings.
Lovely series of photographs, that little bird has such lovely colour.
SvarSlettAll the best Jan
Birds coping well with the cold...
SvarSlettFin turvei for å se på fugler og ta bilder Gode fuglebilder!
SvarSlettFuglen har tøffe forhold når det er veldig kaldt og mat ikke er lett å finne.
Bra når svanene var smarte til å reise til varme land. Her har brannvesenet hjulpet noen svaner ut av isen.
Fuglen kan ikke fly eller svømme når den er frossen !!
Nice cold walk that, love the mice on the right
SvarSlettHello Anita
SvarSlettthe Christmas roast is safe with you, enough ducks .. ;-))
Dark season .. with you even worse than with us in Germany, maybe there will be an opportunity for a vacation with you ... who knows
Thank you for showing me
Greetings Frank
Hello Frank!Talking about the big mistake we did with Accer??We sold (got fooled)our electricity and now have to buy it back even more expencive!! ohh well!now the state of Norway,now will give all citizens a sheck kr 4000 to pay the bills ..ohh well I belive t when i see it..Thank you for coming here.all good to you!
SlettThank you very much for all comments :)
SvarSlettTusen takk for alle kommentarer
Hello Anita, how long without going through here and enjoying those wonderful landscapes that I see so tempting to paint, I am glad that you are well.
SvarSlettTake care.
Best regards
I have never seen so many wild ducks on the road. Happy weekend to you. Thanks for your comment on my blog.
SvarSlett