Summer Holiday at Hardangervidden Norway

En ferie er over!For en nytelse!
Jeg gleder meg allerede til å komme tilbake

Langs min vei ....
Store og lille Finsenut
Høsten har begynt å sette inn
Myrull overalt

Jeg kan godt forstå Starwars spilte inn episoder her i dette steinlandskapet.
Månelandskap.Jeg ville ha meg meg en siste kveldstund.
Ville bevege meg mot Blåisen og Hardangerjøkulen.
Men det ble senere og senere..Mørket kom på
Men  jeg fikk noen fine bilder

Det er ikke alle som trivest her."Det blir for øde" sier dem
"Hva skal man finne på ""sier dem
Vel ja man må like å være i det store intet med bare natur som din eneste venn
Her hører man Heiloen som synger så vakkert
Ørreten vaker og det er stille

Fridtjof Nansen. Roald Amundsen de var alle her.


Hopp og sprett langs gamle stier og ruter!
Moments in nature, 
Must greet from the mountain
I come with bids;
it shone so wonderfully in there.
On the floods myrduna bride cradles,
while the plains played so linen.It was light in every bush, it was such a choir,
and sang to my ear sought.
And the grouse, my beloved, with my trail,
where the path along the creek curved.It glistened in the rapids, it flashed in the wake,
and the joy in my chest burst.
Over the aurete bottom the big fish straight,
while the mountain breeze water crust crusted.
Weather hard stood the mountain birch, wind twisted and covered,
while nevera pleasantly smiled.
And under its leaf hanging with joy I saw,
that the wild reindeer quietly rested.Must greet from the mountain - 
the eternal land,
where the muskrat and the wolf live.
My longing for it has become like a fire.
Only there do I get peace and quiet.











Ruten var fint tilrettelagt men man må bruke beina


Turistforeningen har merket med Røde T så en finner veien,Hvertfall til Blåisen




Jeg syntes det er vakkert jeg!



Teltplassen
Våkne opp .Strekke seg.Tenne bålet.Kaffen trekker i svartkjelen
Hive ut ett kast og få fersk røyr / ørret til frokost
Det beste med livet er faktisk gratis

Gøy å vandre i fjellet!

Varder er overalt .Noen er veldig gamle noen er nye



Jeg har vært hjemme en stund
Neste uke starter jeg i jobb igjen
Tiden hjemme ,etter Finse og Hardangervidden har og vært fin
Men jeg lengter tilbake
Til alle de hyggelige menneskene og den fine rene naturen.
Drikke rent vann fra en fjellbekk
Her kan man ikke komme seg frem med bil. Her må man ta toget
Heime har jeg 
Fisket masse makrell ,lyr og torsk
Om kvelden gikk jeg i skogen og plukket bøttevis med blå bær
og det ble mangen gode paier av det
God stemning!
Det har vært godt bær år i år


Dagene har vært lange , late med sol og varme nesten hver dag
I morgen blir det til havet igjen .Fiske , nyte varmen og alle flotte mennesker








Det siste bilde her tror jeg må være en Lerkefugl-
Det var så mange av dem og de kvitret og sang hele dagen. 





Så da vet jeg ikke neste gang jeg kommer tilbake Maybe sein høst eller vinter
Håper alle har hatt en fin fin sommer!
 

54 kommentarer:

  1. ...it looked like you had a beautiful holiday on the rocky top of the world.

    SvarSlett
  2. If it is the end of summer for you, Anita, I find myself feeling a bit sorry for you this evening. It typically lasts a week or two beyond the calendar designation for me here. That said, however, the final two weeks of October frequently witness the arrival of winter with a snowstorm or two.

    Your array of photographs is stunning. The cairns of rocks are especially appealing to me. It is not unusual to find them in this neck of the woods, especially near Le Lac Supérieur.

    I am glad to see you are well and fine and active, Ms. Norway. Take care / stay safe / be happy / keep your powder dry ....

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. I did not mean "The Summer" summer is over..I ment for me bak to work again.
      We have had five months with really sunny weather so we are all happy!

      Thanx alot for the reply!

      Slett
    2. Hmmmm .... so, summer weather is not over, only summer holiday season .... hmmmm .... I guess I do not have to feel sorry for you after all.

      I have not associated summer with vacation or holiday time since I was a school boy and June / July / August was the time of the year to run free and enjoy no more school work or regimentation. But, even as a teenager the "summer time blues" was translating into ".... workin' all summer just-a trying to earn a dollar."

      Ok, Anita, sorry about my error ....

      Slett
    3. no no dont think about it..as i said to someone here I was called back to work yesterday and today of course with 100% overtime so i see no sun but it is still here and very hot!My holidays as a child was always by the sea in a hut.
      you should really take some time out if you can.It is a money thing too if one wants to travel abroad and for a long time so i quess it is some planning due to it.Here in Bergen it is the forth wave of the Delta Covid virus so it is back to november 2020.Many of the vac.still get the virus too..So...I am laughing!
      Sorry I did not see this comment I thought people dont come back to read so I forgot all about it..Take care over there!

      See you soon..Bt w me too watching the olympics direct from Tokyo of course in the nighthere in Bergen..I think the height jump girls are very skinny!

      Slett
  3. Glories scenery. Looks a harsh land there but it seems you had a wonderful time which is good. So back to work - so stay safe and take care.

    SvarSlett
  4. ¡Buenas vistas nos presentas de tus espléndidas vacaciones!

    Un abrazo.

    SvarSlett
  5. Beautiful rough landscapes there with stunning photos you made.

    SvarSlett
  6. Se acabaron las vacaciones y ese precioso viaje que has hecho. De nuevo hay que incorporarse al trabajo, pero ahí están los fines de semana para disfrutarlos.

    Que tengas una buena semana, de un nuevo mes que se acaba de iniciar.

    Besos

    SvarSlett
  7. Once had a relative who walked from hut to hut in Lapland. Now get a wonderful picture of what that must have looked like.

    SvarSlett
  8. Hello Anita,
    I believe that you enjoy this place. So amazing.
    It's so beautiful and you can enjoy of this view en silence. Your pictures are fantastic.
    Special to see the markers of the red letter T. So you always can go back home.

    Many greetings,
    Marco

    SvarSlett
  9. I tuoi reportage sono sempre molto belli, Ti faccio i miei complimenti
    Un abbraccio dalla Sicilia.
    Maurizio

    Your reportages are always very beautiful, I congratulate you
    A hug from Sicily.
    Maurizio

    SvarSlett
  10. Precioso reportaje de hermoso paisaje. Seguro que vuelves al trabajo con las pilas recargadas Anita.
    Un abrazo y buen mes de agosto.

    SvarSlett
  11. Your vacation sounds perfect. It looks like you can see to forever in that landscape. What a beautiful place to look for the incredible details of nature. Love it!

    SvarSlett
  12. Glad you enjoyed the mountains' stay and are surrounded by natural beauty! I love mountains and the same as you summers are meant to visit hills for me, and same as mountains I like visiting beaches. Lovely shots!

    SvarSlett
  13. It is good to detect the happiness in your description of this idyllic place, Anita. At our latitude we still have a few weeks of summer left, but for us too it will end soon enough. Now it's time to get back to work and enjoy the company of fellow humans and dream of next summer. Hugs from Canada. David

    SvarSlett
  14. You have been in amazing places! I would like to go north in my hollidays, but I'm afraid it would be too far away this year.
    I'm glad you can work with your hand again! Life goes normal ways again 😊
    Have a nice August and no stress 😄

    SvarSlett
  15. Great to see those photos; I could enjoy walking in a place like that.

    SvarSlett
  16. thank you very much for the comments!

    SvarSlett
  17. Krävs nog speciellt kynne för att trivas i så minimalistiska omgivningar. Du har det, jag har det i mig. Härligt få följa med på vandringen, hoppas det finns kvar något av sommaren därhemma i Bergen!
    / Deerhunter

    SvarSlett
  18. Du Klas.Om du skulle komme hit igjen og lese.Ja alt bra her.Jeg ble hentet inn fra min ferie i går for å arbeide igjen.Sefølgelig 100% overtid.Men litt surt da for jeg var å fisket i havet.Fikk mangen mangen makrell 10 stk og torsk og lyr som jeg har filitert og fryst ned til høsten.Akk ja Bergen Bergen er en vakker by.Men som eldre jeg blir forstår jeg hvorfor noen vil bo på steder som "Der ingen skulle tru at nokon kunne bu

    SvarSlett
  19. Du forstår vel jeg jakter på sjørørreten som igjen står og venter på ørreten med åpen munn.Det er så gøy å se dem i det krystallklare vannet.Men jeg får inte tak på dem.Bare makreller.Hih hih Jeg traff en fra Lithauen og han hadde en" Fish Finder "!Wow!Utroligt artigt😊Men man får ikke mer enn man kan klare å spise !Så ellers går det i ID merking av fugl.Gøy det også.Vi snakkest

    SvarSlett
  20. Your vacation sounds wonderful.

    Gorgeous photos! I would love to hike in a place like that!

    SvarSlett
  21. Hello Anita
    even the best time comes to an end what remains are unforgettable memories and that are waiting for the next vacation
    have fun at work ..;-)
    Greetings Frank

    SvarSlett
  22. Beautiful photos, what a beautiful environment, for years I have had the desire to know the Nordic countries, especially Norway and Sweden, and I still have it, I think it is very interesting and instructive.
    Happy weekend.
    Best regards

    SvarSlett
  23. Great Images and good for well being.

    SvarSlett
  24. Es un placer pasar por su blog gracias por su visita que tenga un hermosa domingo Saludos

    SvarSlett
  25. Me alegro que hayas pasado buenas vacaciones. Te mando un beso

    SvarSlett
  26. Hallo.

    Stillhet renser sinnet.
    Fantastisk norsk natur.

    Ta vare på deg selv.
    Hilsen, fra Japan, ruma ❃

    SvarSlett
  27. Looks harsh in a way, but very beautiful. To be one with Norwegian nature seems such an exhilarating yet calming experience. I'm glad you loved it.

    SvarSlett
  28. It certainly sounds that you had a wonderful time.
    I certainly enjoyed seeing your photographs and reading this post.

    Take care, my good wishes.

    All the best Jan

    SvarSlett
  29. Looks like it was a nice holiday.
    Beautiful rugged landscapes there, I love it.
    Greetings Irma

    SvarSlett
  30. Wonderful landscapes. It was certainly an extraordinary holiday.
    Hugs and all the best

    SvarSlett
  31. Unas buenas vacaciones amiga disfrutando de la naturaleza y guardando esas imágenes para el recuerdo.
    Espero que vuelvas pronto. Me gustan tus rutas .
    Que tengas un buen tiempo hasta que vuelvas y estés bien.Cuídate.
    Un abrazo.

    SvarSlett
  32. Fantastisk natur og flotte bilder! Sommeren begynner å være over her også. Arbeidet har startet etter sommerferien. Selv om høsten er fin, savner jeg fortsatt sommeren.

    SvarSlett
  33. thank you very much for all the comments!
    Iam working again so not much time to blog

    SvarSlett
  34. Tusen takk for alle kommentarene!Jeg tilbringer dagene på jobb og når jeg har fri ser jeg på fugle høst trekket som skal til syden.-og så fisker jeg da!Masse sjø ørret og det er såå gøy!
    Blir endel baking også-Blåbær pai!

    SvarSlett
  35. Hej Anita ! Underbart att följa med på din tur över fjället. Det är vackert och jag förstår att du har laddat batterierna för att börja jobba igen. Fina beskrivningar du gjort över hur fint det är med fjällvandring. Koka kaffe över öppen eld....underbart!!

    SvarSlett
  36. The hike is quite nice. I look with interest at your stunning travel photos. You have had a nice holiday and a top trip!
    I, too, would love the paths. Not yet successful. My summer has gone bad, but better visible.

    SvarSlett
  37. Sometimes the plans/life ect , do not go as expected -So is is life. There are lessons in that too :) Iam glad you did me a notice !Here all is well .Thank you Aimarri!

    SvarSlett
  38. So beautiful up there, you have had a wonderful trip! Summer was good, but now it seems to be over in Finland too, it's raining all the time. Welcome autumn!

    SvarSlett
  39. A dreamlike landscape, dear Anita!
    I like to be in the big nothing, I can well imagine that I would feel comfortable here too! Maybe one day I can still make it to Norway.
    Thank you for your comforting words on the farewell to our cat Maxwell!
    All the best and hugs,
    Traude
    https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2021/08/tagesausflug-in-die-wachau-von-romern.html

    SvarSlett
  40. Me ha gustado mucho ver esos paisajes tan paradisíacos, pero lo que más me ha gustado es tu poética narrativa.
    Y ahora a trabajar, que siempre se ha dicho: que el trabajo es salud.
    Un fuerte abrazo, Anita.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Mchas gracias Manuel tienes una voz muy linda en mi oido :)))

      Slett
  41. Kjære Anita, godheten din kjenner ingen grenser. Jeg håper at du også har tilbrakt en fantastisk sommer og .. gratulerer med de flotte bildene.
    Jeg takker oppriktig for besøket. Jeg håper å høre fra deg snart.
    en klem
    Maurizio

    SvarSlett
  42. Summer is gone, but, only a little bit, autumn is here, beautiful. Lovely pictures you have made, and the writing, excellent Anita.

    SvarSlett
  43. Ihania kuvia, kiitos 🤗❤

    SvarSlett
  44. What A Stunningly Gorgeous Location - Stay Strong

    Cheers

    SvarSlett