Ventetiden er over for svaneparet som har lagt i 40 dager på reir

Endelig er de lange dagene over
Svaneparet ved vannet her  har nå fått frem to kyllinger.
Jeg tok så mange bilder av dem ,det er vanskelig å velge 
Men nå skal de jo være her hos meg i lang tid.
Det blir mange fine turer rundt vannet mitt.
Jeg bor fem minutter fra skogen her.
Jeg takker for alle fine kommentarer jeg har fått tidligere
Jeg ble friskmeldt på mandag og det går veldig bra med meg
De to bruddene i underarmen har grodd 
 Jeg kan bruke den nesten som normalt

Mine dager har stort sett vært lange turer 
Lesing av gode bøker og hatt det hyggelig til tross for ulykken
Så har jeg da også følgt med på disse søte her
Det har aldri tidligere hekket svaner rundt dette området 
Men nå ser det ut til svanene er blitt så tamme 
De er overalt i de Bergenske parker og vann
Hyggeligt for unge og eldre å beundre disse små
Her er dem kun en dag eller to gamle


Mor passer godt på de små
De har veldig lyst å sitte på ryggen,
Vannet , er stort  og mange farer truer både ovenfra og nedenfra



Noen av bildene er tatt på lang avstand
Jeg brukte kikkert,i starten for ikke å forstyrre 
Men senere ,da de ble mer tillitsfulle ,
fikk jeg ta mange bilder med kamera

Turene deres på vannet var korte til å begynne med
Så er det raskt tilbake til rede og hvile


De tar lengre og lenge turer for hver dag
Men farene truer
Måkene er verstingene ,spesielt havmåken, 
med å stjele egg og små fugleunger
Vi har ikke en eneste andunge igjen her,
De spiser de opp ved ett ubemerket øyeblikk
Ja ,jeg har sett mange sothøne babier forsvinne i klørne på en fugl
Men slik er naturen. Grådig.
Gjedden også har en del av skylden med den store kjeften sin
Men jeg tror ikke en gjedde kjeft kan gape over disse nå.De er for store
Her prøver en skremt liten unge å krype inn under vingen hos mor

Sitter trygt og godt under vingen



Idyll
Mor lærer fra seg 
Jeg hadde jo med meg lokkemat.
Fint oppskåret loff i terninger,salater m.m
Far spiste mye ,men mor ,tok seg heller tid til å lære disse 
 små å spise gode vannplanter og smådyr langs bunnen av vannet
Jeg tror de kom bort til meg fordi de kjente meg igjen ,var trygge.
Alle vet jo hvor sint og fresende svaner kan bli og spesielt med to unger
Og så var det jo bare meg her
Folk her jeg bor  forstyrrer ikke hekkende par .Vi publiserer heller ikke så mye bilder
slik unngår vi for mye oppmerksomhet og de får leve sitt liv i fred og på deres egen premisser





 Jeg har mange nærbilder for jeg syns de er vakre
Det spennende, nå , er hvilket kjønn de er 
 Men det skal jeg komme tilbake til senere


På vei til rede .Begge foreldrene holder utkikk til venstre og høyre
Nåde den anden eller måken eller fisken som kommer for nær

En stolt far og mor

Alltid på vakt

Kveldstund .Klokken nærmer seg 21.00
Tid for å legge de søte små


God natt 


Tusen takk for at du tok av din tid til å komme 
 og se på disse bildene av svanene
Mor er 4 K og kansje første   kull.Far er 3 K -
Begge er farge ringmerket via  https://ringmerking.no/,
De hadde vært par her i Bergen ett års tid sammen med 20 andre svaner før de 
Slo seg sammen og bygget rede
Blir spennende dette!

Helt fantastisk spør du meg



Fremdeles fin sommer alle
xxx








 

81 kommentarer:

  1. Wonderful! Thank you for your goodness.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. thank you Cloudia!Happy weekend to you :))

      Slett
  2. Wow! I'm so sorry I haven't kept up with your blog. What an experience being around swans. Beautiful photos. I'm glad you are better with your broken arm. I broke the tip of my left elbow about thirty years ago when my feet slipped out from under me on ice. After the cast was removed, I couldn't straighten my elbow out and was in physical therapy for some time. Then I had a contraption that I wore at night made of metal to slowly straighten my elbow further out so it would be normal again. It was quite an ordeal. I hope the baby swans live long enough to grow up and fly off on their own. That would be wonderful to see. Take care.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. ohh that must had been terrible as well!I broke to bones in the elbow yes it was painful and me neither could not straigten out..Therefor the doctors made me train it from the first day..i did not like it at all but with painkillers it did come out well..at least i could have my pants on and comb my hair..Now it is just a little pain when I have uncontrolled actions such like hangig up clothes to dry in the wind and other little things when i forget to be careful..thank you very much for your reply!

      wish you a happy weekend :))

      Slett
  3. So happy to see your arm is useful now and you are over the hard part. Wonderful swan photos; they are beautiful. Thank you.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you very much Judith:)))You have such a beautiful name!
      Yes the swans and the babies are cute I think they know it as well :)))
      Wish you a happy weekend!

      Slett
    2. I have been reading your responses to the comments here and am once again overwhelmed by what a loving and outgoing person you are. You have something personal to say to everyone. Makes me want to write you a nice long letter and get one back....I'm old, old enough where letters were once written on paper!!!! Ha. Anyway, I do look forward to your posts, and am impressed that a young person such as yourself, including being a mother, have enough energy and interest to still spread so much joy in the world through your photos and words.

      Slett
    3. oh Judith !Thank you!I dont know if Iam a good person I think everyone has some evil inside but we all try to do good things.I think that is all what matters..
      We only live one time ,in the end, all what one has done in life , ,it is just a matter between you and your belifs,your god or your love.
      .I am tired of the seven great sins of man, pride, greed, wrath, envy, lust, gluttony and sloth,Personally I think jealousy and envy are the worst things.Both for the one who feels this way and the one who is put to hatred .
      I am not as young as you think dear Judith..But may be my gens are good :)I do not think of you as an old person ,for me you are Judith.A sweet woman I have never seen but enjoy to get a comment from.Sometimes I think how has life treated this woman.Her experience,her family,her sorrows and her happiness,love .Life in all its situations..
      I remember writing letters!It was a good time!I even had penpals from Korea and Australia!But now..It is all on the internet and that is great too..But for me it is a time stealer..So I like to be alone and come here now and then..There are so many great people on blogger and in the world!You see alot of countries..What they do.What they think...and so on..It is just wonderful with the new technology !Think over a hundred years ago we did not have electric light . The lighting of the streets and houses was powered by gas, oil, kerosene and derivatives. This caused some breathing problems for people since the gas had to be fed continuously and emitted carbon dioxide into the atmosphere.

      Yes much has happened!

      I hope someday you will do a post..That would be great!

      I am glad you wrote back to me. I hope my english is to be understand..Since my mother died I have not spoken the language much more than I need too,so it goes in the "forget box"(She was Canadian ,Born in Nova Scotia on the countryside of Halifax .My moms family are all from Québec-They were all fiddlers,farmers and hard working people..Song and music has always been a part of my life and childhood..and good homemade food!

      Ok this was a little too long letter to you!

      Feel free to write back when ever you want!

      Hugs and happy Sunday


      Anita

      Slett
    4. Oh! This was lovely...and you sound very wise. And yes, we can both thank good genes!! I am so happy to hear you have enjoyed so much in life, with much richness. And I'm not talking about money. I have too, even growing up in Texas of all places!! I too think the new technology is great, and love to see what people all over the world are posting about what they see each day....and letting us see too. Looking at photoblogs has been a night-time ritual for me each evening before going to bed. No reading the news or anything like that. just seeing what other people are doing and seeing. Your English is very understandable. I have wondered about that. Now I know! Thanks. Our lives are amazing.

      Slett
    5. Hih hih sure our lives are amazing all of us!!We could write a book!!

      Texas!!Wow!!How is it down there??Hot and desert, like in the Braking Bad series maybe??I dont know much about the place all I know they like to have guns.and they have much oil.Heard here in the streets of little Norway!! :)))

      Today we had one more day with high temperature..We are not used to it So we are all staying in the rivers or any place thats cold.
      I was out visiting a Viking group here in town.Looking at the tall ships and so on.. ..Before the accident I took alot of px from townMay be I will publish it soon.Nice for people to see what The norwegians really are busy with in daily life :)))

      See you soon Judith and thanx for coming here one more time :))

      Slett
  4. Your photographs of Mama and Papa swan and their cygnets are sweet and elegant, Anita, and I envy your close proximity to them. I especially like the one which shows the seagull flying over as the little ones "hug" their mother and the close up of one of the babies. Waterfowl are in constant danger from winged raptors and other birds soaring past and from large fish patrolling beneath the waters. It is amazing any survive to adulthood.

    Vær forsiktig / vær trygg / vær lykkelig, norrønt jente med kamera ....

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. I went out today to shoots some more in the early morning fog..yes it is raining again but still hot weather..And I forgot the battery in my camera!what a s...thing to do!!Well I enjoyed them giving them a little bread they were hungry for bread!the little ones also ate!

      Thank you very much for leaving me a reply..Apropo..the Viking series..Do you look forward to the Valhalla series made my the same producers??--coming on netflix soon(they have made the serie already)

      About the polar tragedies..What a story of The uss Jeanette Expedition !!(u.s.artic expedition 1879) and The Frankling expedition,Vitus Bering,James Knight :)such interesting reading fascinating!!Ihave not come over Anne Bancroft books yet but I will .I cant wait to go to bed to read hih hih hih..So I sleep long in the morning ,but it do not matter I have vacations now, c an do whatever i want and that is good I like that!

      Wish you a happy weekend !
      Ja- ja skal være forsiktig ute og går på tur..

      Slett
  5. When I used to live, nearer to Cambridge, Mute Swans were very common and we often saw them with their cygnets. I suspect that your swans may well have lost some eggs or chicks already as they usually raise 5 or 6 young ones, which is perhaps why they are particularly watchful. Lets hope they can raise these two successfully.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. You have right..there was seven eggs but they was disturbed by the fire on mid summer eve and may be some predators took som eggs too..I see daily in the morning walks deads bird on the path only feathers back i am wondering what kind of bird do this..falcon may be?Or a hungry cat??

      Thank you very much for your reply John..I hope too they will survive..they are very little ten, 15 cm)the photoes make them bigger..

      Happy weekend to you!

      Slett
  6. Tiernas y adorables imágenes Anita.
    Un abrazo y buen fin de semana.

    SvarSlett
  7. What a sweet photos you made of the swans, a real swan lake! Glad to see you can blog again and recover from the fractions.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. hih hih yes it will be areal swan lake!Beautiful in the winther!but the parents will not have them after they are a year or two..because of the new breeing..so is life!

      Thanx for comment!

      Slett
  8. Welcome back Anita. Beautiful pictures of the swans in their natural habitat with the little ones.Hope you don't break something again. Have a nice weekend and an healthy one.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you SC!Yes i hope too not breaking bad again..Iam not a teeny winny any more :)))

      Thanx for commet to you and Marianne:))

      Slett
  9. So pleased to read you have improved and I bet you are pleased as well.
    Oh these swans and their little ones are just every so beautiful and so, so lovely to see...thanks.
    Take care.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. thank you very much Margaret!Yes Iam happy to have my arms and bones same as before
      Take care and happy weekend to you in Australia :)))

      Slett
  10. Hi Anita! They are so wonderful! Awesome that you are rehabilitating!

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you Anne !I will tease you again just kidding!!
      Happy weekend to you..:))

      Slett
  11. Hello Anita: Good to hear from you again and to know that your arm is healed and that you have regained almost normal use. All of the pictures of the Mute Swans are enchanting. They are such handsome birds and as you say are dedicated parents. I have no doubt they have come to recognize you and know they are in do danger around you. Continue to enjoy them. Hugs from Canada. David

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you David Sounds crazy but now I can do the snoring as they do hih hih or whistling :))The guuls fly away immediatly:)))

      I like to be with the swans just as I like the raindeers ..
      We have much of them over here

      Thanx again for nice comment :))

      Wish you and Miriam a nice weekend

      Slett
  12. Hola Ana, muy bonito el reportaje y las fotografías.
    Me alegro que ya estés bien.
    Buen fin de semana.
    Un abrazo

    SvarSlett
  13. They are a beautiful family, indeed! I just loved the way the adults guard the chicks, and I admire your work and patience in shooting the swans without disturbing their nature. Glad you recovered well from the fractured arm, and I was really wondering what happened to you forgotten that you fall.

    Take care and have a nice weekend

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you Jeevan!Ihope all is well with you and I see that on your latest post

      Iam so happy for you

      wish you ahappy weekend in India! :))))

      Slett
  14. FYI, I have shifted my email subscribe platform from Feedburner to follow.it, so if you have subscribed already, please accept the change, or if I missed adding you or you want to subscribe, please carry on with it from the side-column in my blog. Thank you

    SvarSlett
  15. Hi Anita, glad to hear that your broken bones have healed. The swans are absolutely beautiful to see. Such a lovely family they make. Nature sure knows how to beautify everything. Glad you enjoyed the swans and shared them with us. Take care, watch your step and enjoy summer. Glad you're back!

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Ohh I am glad you liked them Bill!It is summertime and we are enjoying!

      Hope all is well with you and yours

      See you soon and thanx for the comment

      Slett
  16. Dear Anita,
    how wonderful your observations of the swans and their two delightful children! I hope they all grow up and multiply too. Swans are such lovely birds!
    I am pleased that your fractures have healed well.
    Hugs and all the best
    Traude
    https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2021/06/tagesausflug-schloss-artstetten.html

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you very much for your comment dear Rostrose!I will visit your new post very soon :)))

      Happy sunday to you and family :))

      Slett
    2. Dearest Anita,
      have you visited the swan family again? I hope parents and children are doing well! Thank you for your lovely comment in my blog <3
      Hugs from Austria, Traude
      https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2021/07/auf-ins-hochgebirge-ausflug-auf-die-rax.html

      Slett
  17. Me alegra saber que tu brazo ya está recuperado y te deja hacer todo, eso es muy bueno.
    Las fotos son entrañables Anita. Gusta siempre ver a las mamás con sus crías. Se ve un familia muy linda. Gracias por compartirlas
    Te deseo un buen domingo. Cuídate
    Un abrazo.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Muchas Gracias Laura! Es un buen pasatiempo ver al cisne.
      Te deseo un buen domingo tambien

      xxx

      Slett
  18. Me enamore de los cines, te mando un beso

    SvarSlett
  19. All den beste sommerunderholdningen når du har kunnet følge livet til en svanefamilie.
    De små svanene er søte, og du har nå flotte bilder av dem.
    Sommeren er flott akkurat nå!

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Jepp!Sommeren er vakker, men mye mygg!!Godt myggår:)))
      De er nesten tamme disse søte små, men mor og far passer godt på dem
      Jeg ser nå litt frem til vinteren igjen, men slik er jeg jeg er glad i den kalde årstid..Har du sett reinsdyrene??
      Håper du har det fint !Du har ikke postet noe så jeg regner med du nyter sommeren .

      Takk for din fine kjærkommen kommentar Aimarii :))

      Slett
  20. Están preeciosos todos. tienen un buen espacio para poder disfrutar y un ambiente muy tranquilo.

    Son preciosas las fotografías.

    Besos

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Muchas gracias Antonia :))

      Besitos:)))

      Slett
  21. I hope you heal quickly and well, Anita. Somehow I missed this news.

    These swans are great parents by the look of it. It is hard to protect the young from all the predators n nature. They’re doing their best by the look of it however.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you very much Marie!
      I feel fine!
      They are learning the little ones to eat bread now..Turning from a Vegan to a Vegetarian :)))nice to see :)))

      Slett
  22. I am so pleased to read that your arm has healed, that is good news.

    Thank you so much for sharing these wonderful, and most special, photographs.
    What a wonderful thing to share this beautiful swan family.
    May they survive and live a long life.

    Happy Wishes for this new month of July.

    All the best Jan

    SvarSlett
  23. Nice to hear about you again :) And your hand will be ok!
    The little ones are so cute and helpless. I hope they parents and nature will keep them safe.
    Let´s jump curiously into this new week! :)

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you Sartsa!Yes a nice new week with alot of sun and happiness :))

      Slett
  24. Beautiful swan family! Love the fabulous captures.

    SvarSlett
  25. Hello Anita
    the right time to photograph small and young animals, the swan is very calm, I know it differently .. ;-) great photos
    Greetings Frank

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Hei Frank :)The swans are used to me now..they act differently to others hih hih
      Thanx for nice comment Frank!

      Slett
  26. Extraordinary news, your arm healed, that's the really important thing, these photos are very beautiful, they have tenderness and a lot of charm to see that family of swans, which in itself is a very beautiful bird, to see them with their little ones is wonderful.
    Happy week.
    Best regards.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you for your nice comment Jose!

      Slett
  27. Admirable, su blog me ha encantado pasar por aquí y ver la belleza de sus imágenes gracias por su visita Saludos

    SvarSlett
  28. Beautiful cygnets, gorgeous Swans.

    SvarSlett
  29. Glädjer mig att armen din läker som den ska. Glädje skapar även dina bilder, riktigt, riktigt bra tycker jag. Som du skriver är naturen ibland grym. Någon mening finns antagligen även i detta offrande av fågelungar.
    / Deerhunter

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Hei Klas!Jo da armen er bra men må være forsiktig da.Kan være litt vondt avotil ved brå bevegelser slik som å henge opp tøy til tørk osv.Men skal ikke klage.
      Jeg syntest svanene er søte men de er blitt altfort tamme.-de tigger mat just som endene .Jeg gir dem ikke noe mer brød jeg.De får bruke naturen.Alle andre arter som har fått unger her ved vannet er spist opp eller forsvunnet.Rart.Tror det er en predator som lusker rundt!Ha det fint og takk for kommentar!

      Slett
  30. Nice picture of a Finnish national bird

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you Teuvo!Greatyou have swans as a national bird!They are very nice

      Slett
  31. Hi Anita,
    I'm glad your arm is already okay.
    The swans are such beautiful and elegant birds, the little ones are so cute.
    Thanks for sharing these amazing photos.
    Hugs and all the best for you

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you very much Maria!Glad you came to visit me :))

      Slett
  32. In love with the Swan's Family

    SvarSlett
  33. Oh, beautiful creatures. Thanks. :-)

    Greetings from London.

    SvarSlett
  34. Oi miten hellyyttäviä ja hyviä kuvia ❤
    Kiitos että jaoit ne myös meidän ihailtaviksi 🤗

    SvarSlett
  35. Hej Anita, Oh så fina bilder på svanfamiljen. Ja det är vackert i naturen nu. Men...har varit ifrån bloggande ett tag och inte sett att du fallit och brutit armen....oj oj det var inte lätt förstår jag. Men glad att du nu är bra och redo igen. Hoppas du får en fin sommar utan brutna ben :))

    SvarSlett
  36. Thank you for the beautiful nature experience, lovely photos.
    Have a nice summer! ☀️

    SvarSlett
  37. Que pases un buen domingo Anita.Cuídate.
    Un abrazo.

    SvarSlett
  38. Hello Anita,
    Very nice pictures of this swans family. So cute with the little ones.
    You have photograph them on nice positions and so funny to see one of them so close.
    Very well done!!

    Many greetings,
    Marco

    SvarSlett
  39. Oh my God, what a beautiful swan family! It is a great joy to observe these birds and their babies! These little swans are so cute :)
    I'm glad your arm is already okay !
    Have a happy new week !

    SvarSlett