Ohh Dear!Walk on the wildside!

Beautiful day in the snow sun
You  can hear the ice makes noise when walking over!

Many tracks of skiiers!

The man with his Huskies.They were so playful and almost run me down hih hih
They jumped on me and was really almost high as I am.Sometimes I want a dog!
Two of my working nurses on skiies.Put on your skiies Anita !Ok next time!
Here in Norway we have this "ryggsack" where ever we go.
This woman even had flowers on her back!
I dont know if they ever survide the cold pr now 14 minus

Nice everyday trip in the local area
I had to go out and get air to think about something other than work
Lately we have observed bad patients that we did not know what went wrong since we are vaccinated. Then the bomb went off. Throughout Norway, two cases of the South African mutation virus have been registered. It had to be where I work!! !We test everyone and everyone  have to test every three days for 10 days. I have fortunately tested negative on two tests but you never know. The woman who is infected is not old. Not previously ill. She do not know where she got this variant. But she is sick. Talked to her on the phone today and the most noticeable was the shortness of breath and dry cough. Muscle pain and headache. Bad in other words. At the time of writing I know nothing more but the first test is negative in patients. There is not much talk about this in the media, the nursing home does not want this.Sad I think .One must look over ones own striving to be good and social climbing, save money at the expense of othersNo one knew about anything until someone announced secretly that there was Covid in the house without department leder put us in quarantine or was tested. Many days later we received by email that it was an covid infection.
Now we all know by the lab it is the South Africa variant of virus
Uff and huff !
Fortunately, it is different now and we are carefully followed up.
 That way it can happen that the virus is spread. Also this was just a sigh of relief. 
The days go well. I am  at home and sleeps a lot. Goes for walks and meets friends. 


 I am sorry I can not visit all of you by the time 
I have more enough with myself!
I wish you all good and really ,really hope everyone takes precautionary measures 
until you are fullvaccinated and weeks after

52 kommentarer:

  1. Sigue el tiempo invernal en tu tierra. Son magníficas las imágenes de esos paisajes helados.

    Que tengas un excelente fin de semana.

    Besos

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. thank you very much!Wish you a great weekend as well!

      Slett
  2. ...such beautiful snow scenes, we had a lot of snow this week, it was hard to walk without snowshoes.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Snow shoes !!I must have some!And some wool underwear..Wow it is so cold man!

      Thank you for the comment!

      Slett
  3. Hermoso paisaje nevado, disfruta Anita y cuídate.
    Un abrazo y buen fin de semana.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. tusen takk!Jeg vil besøke deg snart!

      Slett
  4. Hello Anita: I am sure that being outdoors is the best therapy of all, both mentally and physically. It is very sad to hear of situations like this and I can only hope that you will stay safe. It is tragic when you have friends who are suffering though. I hope that all turns out well in the end and I will be thinking of you. Hugs from Canada. David

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you David.The area Bergen is in lockdown from this evening.It is because wild spread of the mutant virus both the British and South African

      Thank you for the comment!

      Slett
  5. I hope this outbreak is contained. Beautiful shots.

    SvarSlett
  6. Your winter wonderland photographs are superb, Anita, and it would seem the weather is conducive for a "walk on the wildside."

    Seeing the skiers and the dogs brought back a memory of being pulled along on skis by my "pack" of hunting dogs (three Golden Labradors) as a teenager .... hint/hint/hint ....

    I know you are being cautious regarding the coronavirus, but I hope you will double and triple the care you take to remain healthy and safe. Life is too short under ordinary circumstances to risk lessening it even more .... ta vare, vær trygg og frykt ingenting eller ingen, Anita ....

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Fram Hi! Yes ,not good those mutant virus!I think i am immune I dont get it despite beeing very close to the ones infeced with the south african virus for many many hours i really dont understand it! Iam not vacinated!Slept trough the jab time ohh dear!I think i must take an antibody corona blood test remember I was very very ill in November!
      Today it is totally lockdown here in Bergen.Only funerals and food shops are open.Thank yu for the comment.It helps me think the words you mention
      ta vare, vær trygg og frykt ingenting eller ingen,
      Takk så mye!

      Slett
  7. Lovely photos of the snow dogs and their owner along with the ladies.
    Gosh, so pleased you are ok and it's a worry working when nursing patients, always on the guard - so pleased your test was negative.
    We on this Island are doing ok at the moment, no Covid-19 hopefully it will stay that way but we have strict border rules to enter the Island and vaccine is on the way for Essential workers etc...then the general community in a few months.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. That is good to hear Margaret!I think in australia you do it better than us in Europeedue to the corona.Here we have alot of those work immigrants from all over the world and they think that is how it came here.But now the borders are closed ,noone in no one out.And it is back to stay home agianThank you for the reply!

      Slett
  8. Definitely the best thing for you to go outside. It is good self-care for both body and mind.
    Do you have skis? I was surprised by the amount of snow in Bergen.
    The backpack on the back is also skied here. I have a backpack camera and a drink. Also toilet paper! How to know when the need comes. Think poop in the snow!
    Terrible is Korona and its variants. I hope you can survive at work and not get sick again.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Oh dear Poop in the snow!!hih hih hih!Iam not sick!But those around are yes!

      Taka care Aimarii!

      Slett
  9. Problems,problems but you have happy nearby beautiful nature to refresh your brain a bit.That covid tunnel will be very long and one famous commedienne said that al that rumour around covid you as a human being really see the tunnel at the end of the light again. Lets hope we all keep healthy and have a nice weekend.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. yes always such shitty problems comes around just hen you relax and think it is allrigh..Now it is back to start again with full lockdown..

      Thank you for the comment!

      Slett
  10. Beautiful snow photo's We are expecting heavy snowfall here next week....

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Marianne you can have some snow from us hih hih I am tired of it!

      Thanx for the comment!

      Slett
  11. So did you get your vaccination? Both ones? (sorry I didn`t understand...).
    And still the mutation came? Or someone who is not vaccinated? How unfortunately that they are just on your work! We have still got no one sick in my job, which is great! Here is quite much illnes on my city, also in one serviceplace for old people, 12 died. Still I`m doing double turns today, while we have not enough practical nurses. I did one turn and now I`m having a little rest at home and going back to work. I have one vaccination and 17.2. having the other. But I have also heard, that they have been turned the second vaccination to 12 weeks in some places, so I dont`t know, if I get it or not.
    This stupid virus will never end...
    But from a day to another we keep going...

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Sartsa.The patiens are full vaccinated but the south african mutant virus came sneaking in the door the day before the jab.I have been home and going to the Bergen Legavakt for testing(every 3 day)I dont know what is happening from work they dont tell anything-No iam not vaccinated.Just before i should have thesecond chance of the jab new info came that we could not get the vacccine because delivery trouble .Only the patienst and some of the nurses.and of course the leaders ;)
      The vaccines do not work so good at the S.A.M.Virus .It is more deadly and dangerous and infect 70 % more.You just have to talk then the virus is spread.

      Very terrible you have to work dobbel shifts!That is very hard!When i work i have 10,5 hours at the hospital it is almost a flight to america hih hih!

      I hope you are all good !Take care!Take the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine if you can choose..It is the best one and can turn switch to the new mutans in a week.We have had no complications with it ,patiens or employees 8A little fever and musckle pain but that is nothing to what the virus can make.Obs it do not work as a flu!It is totally different!Signs mostly dry cough and short of breath and feber,No running nose.

      Take care at work dear Sartsa!

      Slett
    2. yes, I heard now from news here, that the vaccination is not enought for that mutation! I haven´t heard of it here for now. I had Comirnaty (Biontech) and we couldn`t choose. The other vaccination is hopely coming 17.2. Here is also less medicin, than it promised, as everywhere in Europe, I think. Now we are asking our clients in homecare, over 80 years, who wants to take it, but we still have no date for that. But how can Alzheimer -patient know what she wants? Still 8/10 wants to take it.

      Slett
    3. Agree !How would they know?But i am sure relatives or the doctor or Guardianship for adults and old ones if they can not speak for them selves do it.We have many young ones due to intoxication damage.(narcotics ,pills and alkohol).can not take care of themselves we had to call the persons guardian by law and assess needs, long or short life expectancy if they were to get it .We had a huge debate here about to have the Mrnsa or not But now ,mostly everyone wants whatever vaccine what comes along.We really are tired of the covid but who are not .Thank you Sartsa!Iam glad you are feeling fine!Do not work too much!(says I that are always on work hih hih )

      Slett
  12. I am glad you are vaccinated Anita.

    How lucky you are to get out in that beautiful weather in nature to get a break from all the Covid concern.

    Take care.

    SvarSlett
  13. Hello Anita,
    What a wonderful pictures you have made. So amazing that area with a lot of snow.
    This must be great to go out.
    I read your story about the virus. And I hope you will be well with the new virus.
    In the Netherlands it will be snow this next night. I'm curious.
    I wish you all the best and on the hard days at your work. Good luck Anita!!

    Warm regards,
    Marco

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you Marco!I have seen the animals at the zoo in the Netherlands are vaccinated!Soo wonderful thing to do!

      I would love to see your snowy photoes!

      Slett
  14. Lovely looking! I hope you are okay !! Have you been vaccinated?

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Iam allright!Not sick.No not vaccinated
      Int he coming week new chance maybe!

      Slett
  15. Espero que sigas bien.
    ¡Cuídate!

    SvarSlett
  16. Las fotos preciosas. Pero hoy es lo menos importante Anita. Es virus nos está castigando por todos lados. Se encuentra una vacuna y enseguid da sale otra variante. Esperemos que pronto se pueda controlar. Ya hay demasiadas muertes en todo el mundo.
    Cuídate mucho amiga y protégete bien
    Buen fin de semana.
    Un abrazo.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Laura thank you very much!I think may be in the siummer when we all are vaccinated it will be good

      Stay safe you as well!

      Slett
  17. Hello Anita
    great and not so great news, the winter landscape is super beautiful with you so you can switch off, your job is very stressful at the moment, stay healthy
    Regards frank

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you very much for good thoughts Frank.I think it is not easy for no one.We all are afraid the virus all over.Iam so tired of it want to trough aways the mouth bandage and live like before But now we have to wait longer bec they have tighten the rules and pushed on the red button today.
      Aww back again to not go out and ect ect..Wish you all good Frank!Looking forward to your beautiful fascinatind wild animal pictures1

      Slett
  18. Svar
    1. Jeg har tittet på din blogg og den er veldig fin!Jeg fikk ikke til å kommentere der!Hilsen Anita

      Slett
  19. Hej Anita ! Blommor i minus 14 det låter inte så bra :)) Men fin omgivning och fin vinter ni har, och det har vi också nu. Vi har skidspår och skridskois så nu sportas det varje dag :)!!
    Bäst att vara ute när covid härjar och jag beundrar dig som står i frontlinjen Anita ! Håll ut och håll dig frisk så hoppas vi det blir "ordning" snart. Väntar på min första spruta fortfarande.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Jeg tror alle tenker slik !Sånn at naturen er blitt den nye covid smitteplassen hih hih..ingen som bruker munnbind i naturen til tross for at vi går i kø for å gå på ski!!Jaja sånn er livet man måste leva!

      håper og gleder meg til dine vinterbilder i fantastisk lys!Hvordan får du det til?Jeg beundrer deg!

      alt godt til dere i Sverige!

      Slett
  20. It's nice that people go out a lot. They are not just at home. Wonderful sunny winter day. Beautiful winter photos!
    Protection for you Anita.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. thank you very much dear friend in Finland!

      Take care you too!

      Slett
  21. You got a gorgeous winter wonderland. Glad that you can enjoy nature in these troubled times. Sorry to hear about the virus coming to visit again. We are still in lockdown but I'm near a couple of trails that my wife and I can enjoy. Trying to stay positive and hope things improve for you, us and the world. Be safe, Anita. Sending a hug from the island of Ireland to you.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you Bill.We hear you have good results with the astra zenica vaccine.We will have it too soon i quess.Everyone is fine at my hospital no one got really sick ,but they had the Pfizer one.So now out of carantene and testing but we are still in lockdown .Two weeks more i think!

      Slett
  22. Gorgeous captures all. Thoughtful caption. Stay safe.

    SvarSlett
  23. ¡Qué preciosidad de paisaje y de todo! Disfrútalo tú que puedes. Cuidaros mucho.

    Abrazote utópico.-

    SvarSlett
  24. Hi Anita, beautiful snow pictures. We have not very often snow in the Netherlands. Stay safe. Greetings Caroline

    SvarSlett
  25. Thank you for your warm comment. I'm glad you are still well. While we may have a dusting of snow, you definitely have a ton of it. It's very pretty there.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Yvonne I sit in my living room with a knitted read and even sleep with one!hah hah like in the old movies! :))Thnk you1

      Slett
  26. Oh Anita. I am so thankful for what you do and hope you can stay safe. I am 75 years old in TX, and healthy enough. Still, I was pleased to get the Moderna last week. I have a young nurse friend who will be interested in reading your adventures.If we can call them that. They will be, when you are 75 and look back!! Thank you so much for your beautiful photos.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. thank you Judith!I am very happy you got the Moderna jab and no pain or sideeffets occured.They are the best ones along with the Pfizer.We are mass vaccinating with the Astra Zenica when it arrives(so much delays!We are not in the Eu and have to trust Sweden helping us ,they are very kind nation ).All from 16 to over 65 years old.Hopefully we can start living again.The year we will have a covid free year will be a enormous celebration to the whole world.
      Ohh dear do you really think someone like to see this travels?they are only from my backyard !I thank you highly for writing to me.Friendship in the world is the best thing for humanity.See you dear Judith!Age do not matter:)

      Slett