isen er trygg

Noen dager senere er isen trygg.
Jeg gikk for å besøke fuglematingsplassen min i skogen

Der hvor de små buskene er er det ikke trygt
Jeg tenkte isen måtte da tåle en liten skapning som meg
Det var nifst når det plutselig begynte å knake 
Heldig vis holdt isen og jeg var  sikker på land
Mangen ulykker her i nord med folk som går igjennom isen!

Ja her koser folk seg!
Ikke så mangen som tenker på Covid her!


En liten svartmeis er aldeles ikke redd for folk
 


Syns den var så søt.Men det irritere meg at kameraet ikke gir det bildet jeg forventer




Spettmeis





Blåmeisen er liten og skjønn!
Ja hjemmelaget fuglemat








Spettmeisen og Svartmeisen sammen for mat
Men de liker best fugleviltblanding








Her sitter de i kø for å spise!Det blir lett litt krangling!Her er to Troste hunner


Rødmeisen kommer også

Svartmeisen igjen!

Jeg sitter oppe på fjellet og ser ned på de skøytende folkene



Dette var i går søndags

Kaldeste januar måneden på 11 år
Hjemme titter idag Hann trosten inn til meg!
Ha det fint alle sammen !Kulden er ventet å vare en måned frem i tid til Mars
Det blir det mangen flotte turer av.Fredag som kommer er ventet til å bli veeldig kald!
Det er godt en får bruke alle hjemmestrikkete gensere,votter ,sokker sjal og alt som hører med
Skøytene er funnet frem fra kjelleren  skiene også!
Det blir knall og fall hah hah

41 kommentarer:

  1. Ta det lite lugnt med skidor& skridskor. Om du som jag inte använt grejerna på - ett par år... Där jag bor ger sig folk gärna ut på tunn is, men sjön är grund så kanske det inte sårar mer än stoltheten att behöva plumsa i.
    Hälsningar,
    Deerhunter

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. hah hah neii jeg skal ikke gå på skøyter Men ski kansje!Har ett 1 mesterskap da jeg var ung i skiigåing her i Bergen men det er leenge siden
      Nei det blir å ha på brodder hvor en går..Det er jo såpeglatt vist det kommer egn..men det skal jo vare en stund..Ha det fint Klas!

      Slett
  2. Gorgeous photos. But it looks so cold! :-)

    Greetings from London.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. yes very cold 20 minus!I sit with a knitted headgear and warm sweather!I t will be colder and the electrisity has rise to heaven!

      Tahnk you for the comment and hope you do well with the corona infection

      Slett
  3. There are a lot of people on the ice. Fortunately, the Eurasian nuthatch or wood nuthatch (Sitta europaea) is a wonderful visitor.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. thanx Anna!I am on my way to work again see you later sweet woman!

      Slett
  4. Wonderful photos. Take care.

    Utopian hug.-

    SvarSlett
  5. I think I know only a few birds. I haven´t even heard about that black -one.
    It feels good, when everybody is talking about climate changes, when winter is nearly normal. We who live in north, need this cold ;D

    SvarSlett
  6. Fantastic snow you had there. and there was birds, the Nuthatch, Coal Tit, Robin and all the others, beautiful series.

    SvarSlett
  7. Love the photos of the birds. Great shots.

    The light reminds me of overcast days here. The light is muted for sure.

    Take care, Anita.

    SvarSlett
  8. Thank you for sharing these beautiful photos. What wonderful birds and winter landscapes.
    Take care and have a nice week

    SvarSlett
  9. Thank you for sharing your wonderful winter!

    SvarSlett
  10. Debe de ser muy peligroso andar por la nieve. Las aves se ve que están bien alimentadas.

    Besos

    SvarSlett
  11. The birds and people are enjoying the winter wonderland. Your photos are absolutely beautiful. Take care and stay safe. Wishing you a fantastic February, Anita.

    SvarSlett
  12. Schön die Bilder von der Winterlandschaft und den Vögeln am Futterplatz.
    Vorsicht auf dem Eis.

    Gruß
    Noke

    SvarSlett
  13. I love your photographs, Anita, and especially enjoyed seeing the people pursuing fun and games on the frozen lake. When I was a boy, we would shovel the snow clear in a few areas on "our lake" and play hockey. I also skied back then, but liked the "challenge" of taking runs down "uncharted" slopes and jump out onto the frozen Minnesota River. We did this on sleds and toboggans, as well. My "career" as a skier ended as a college boy when I dodged a tree descending one of the mystery slopes and hit a snow-covered boulder, breaking a ski.

    Enjoy your winter paradise, Anita, but you would be wise not to try any untested slopes on skis ....

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. thank you Fram!Ohh those days!I remember very well ice skating dancing thinking dreaming I was Sonja Henni https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonja_Henie
      I loved to dance with a little dress and spinning around!I think i still can do it!It is like once learning to bike you never forget it..
      The boys went icehockey as you ,and we always had som teenager in love looks to each other!

      I should like to see that time of your skiing and breaking a ski!!Hih hih

      the winther paradise will last a long time
      but i can say I want a little bit more warmer days!

      Big hugs to you!

      Slett
  14. Winter fun! Great to see that Covid has not affected your part of the world much.

    SvarSlett
  15. Kivoja lintukuvia. Täällä on paljon lunta ja pakkasta myös. Luistinradat on jäädytetty että kaikki pääsevät luistelemaan ketkä haluaa. Samoin täällä on hyvät hiihtoladut tehty metsiin.

    SvarSlett

  16. Winter and the joys of winter.
    I thought people were ice fishing.
    So going out skating and walking only.
    The frost crunches wonderfully under the shoe, but the tip of the nose doesn’t like the cold.
    We now have -24 and so the sun is shining.
    Ah, how great bird pictures. You feed them like my husband. He bakes tallow and seed cakes for the birds.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. ohh yes icefishing during night time!I see them walking to work with headlights on head.Much salmon and trout here!Very tasty and good nammm!
      Say hi to your husband I like him!We must feed the little birds when it is so cold agree!I think you too have a lot of fun in your wonderful winther house!

      Thank you very much Aimarii!

      Slett
  17. These photos are great to see for me. So glad you didn't fall through the cracks, that wouldn't be pleasant at all I should imagine.
    Take care.

    SvarSlett
  18. Great photos of the scenery, wildlife and human-life. The ice here is hardly ever thick enough to walk on these days, though I was told by an old man that in his younger days he used to skate to work along the river during winter.

    SvarSlett
  19. I love your photos of little tits and other birds!❤
    But howcome that redchest mannage it there in the wintertime?I see them here only in the summer.😊It is one of my favorite bird!

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Hi Mirjam we have an explosion of the redchest here this year..they are everywhere..They eat alot during day time.Goes to bed around 4 or five at afternoon .To cold to be out..They rise early and needs energy to live..so they come to eat rapidly!I can show more photoes of them if you like..i have one cute at my balcony..i give them fat (kidney tallow from unsalted pork )and oatmeal to eat!thanx for kind reply!

      Slett
  20. Brava Anita. Greta shorts.
    A Kiss
    Morris

    SvarSlett
  21. I am very happy that "my" birds are being well taken care of, Anita, and that you took the time to share these wonderful photographs with us. It won't be long before the first hints of spring are welcomed by them - and us too!

    SvarSlett
  22. Yes with such weather the hungry birds and those looking for entertainment do come out.

    SvarSlett
  23. Winter, gray days, frost are not my atmosphere. I love the sun, warmth, greenery and flowers. Anita, looking at your beautiful photos, I guess it's very cold.
    Hugs and greetings.

    SvarSlett
  24. Hello Anita,
    That's so nice. Wonderful to go out and enjoy the snow.
    Very special to read that the ice is hard enough to go on. Nice pictures!!
    And so cute to see the hungry birds. I think they like you so much with the lovely bird food.

    Many greetings, Marco

    SvarSlett
  25. Fantastiskt vinterinlägg! Njuter av dina vackra bilder och fin atmosfär.
    Önskar dig allt bäst!
    Halina

    SvarSlett
  26. Hej Anita ! Härliga vinterbilder med massa vinteraktivitet ! Underbart. Vi har också fått snö och minusgrader så det har blivit både skidåkning och skridsko här i Bohuslän :)

    SvarSlett
  27. The red tit is a Robin. You have some really good photos of the birds there. Place does look busy with people, not where I would be going that is for sure, I'd be worried the ice would give way

    SvarSlett
  28. A lot of snow there, we only have rains,,,,,. Love the bird photos.

    SvarSlett
  29. Lot of people have left on the ice.
    Warm dressing is comfortable outdoors.
    Great variety of food for the birds on offer.
    Birds need fat in the frost, to maintain energy.

    Wonderful winter pictures.
    Happy February!

    SvarSlett
  30. Brr it does look very cold, but then again it is February!
    Thank you for sharing these photographs, I enjoyed both the scenes and the birds.

    Take Care, Happy February Wishes.

    All the best Jan

    SvarSlett