Fra tur til Solund

Fjellet Hesten i Solund kommune 
Øyhopping med postbåten - Solund, Bulandet, Værlandet
Dette er ein flott tur blant dei vestlegaste øyene i Norge. Her kjem du tett på det spektakulære landskapet med tusenvis av øyer, holmar og skjær. 
Postbåten ”Stjernsund” startar turen frå Hardbakke i Solund.
 Herfrå går turen stort sett i roleg farvatn, og ein passerer tronge sund og mange små øyskattar. Båtføraren guider undervegs. Her kjem ein tett på natur og dyreliv
 – nise, kobbe og havørn er ikkje uvanlege syn på turen! 
Båten stoppar der det er postlevering eller passasjerar.
 Siste stopp på den ordinære postruta er det idyllliske fiskevêret
 Gåsvær, og her får ein moglegheit til å gå på land.
 Gåsvær er ein gammal handelsstad, 
og ein får møte det lokale vertskapet. Her er det mogleg å kjøpe seg ein kopp kaffi
 og noko å bite i. Etter stoppet på Gåsvær fortsetter båten nordover til Bulandet
 og Værlandet i Askvoll kommune
 Her går du av båten, og kan utforske øyene på eiga hand.
 6 bruer og 5 km med veg knyt øyene saman, og det er ypparlege forhold for sykling! 
 Vi anbefalar å starte med lunsj på ein av kafeane ved hamna, 
før ein leiger sykkel og utforskar øyene. 
Besøk utsiktspunkt, kunstutsal, det lokale bygdemuseet eller berre nyt den vakre naturen!
Kilde :Gåsvær
Takk for titten
Må legge til at min sønn som var med på turen syntes den var heelt forferdeligt!!  Aldri mer skulle han være med meg på tur Hah Hah Ja de unge!De får nå sagt det.
Jeg synest det er bra å være uten internet en dag eller to.De unge har godt av å lære om sine opphavsrøtter og få litt frisk luft mellom vingene.

Jeg ler høyt der jeg lener meg over båtrekken og nyter den gode havluften.








44 kommentarer:

  1. ¡Precioso! Anita, bello paisaje y muy buenas tomas fotográficas, debe ser una gozada navegar por esas islas.
    Un fuerte abrazo y buen fin de semana.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Muchas gracias amigo!

      Buen fin de semana :)

      Slett
  2. WOW!
    Beautiful place. Oh, I dream and I miss traveling.
    I admire your perfect photos of stunning landscapes.

    Kisses, Anita.

    SvarSlett
  3. Beautiful Anita. I like it. Have a nice weekend. Greetings Caroline

    SvarSlett
  4. ...unlike your son I think that this is a awesome adventure! The buildings along the shore are beautiful.

    SvarSlett
  5. There are many times I would appreciate the isolation of living in such places as those where your mail boat excursion has taken you, Anita. I suppose it would be difficult to have pizza delivered, but you cannot have everything .... can you?

    Tell Alexander most of life is waiting for something to happen, so you might as well be on the move seeing and exploring new places while you are waiting. It can be educational and it might be beneficial someday.

    Excellent photography .... take care and be safe and (one more time) stay sweet ....

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Hi .Alexander says hello.We were just kidding.He is a very nice son and you know all the travels we have done around the world.Ok here we all are almost in quaratine..It has exploded over here in Bergen (the virus) We are adviced to stay at home .Thank you for nice comment Fram.I shall try to be sweet :)

      Slett
  6. Hola Anita,muy bonitas tus fotos, interesante lo que cuentas, feliz fin de semana.
    Un abrazo

    SvarSlett
  7. Hello. Norway is such a beautiful country. Wonderful photos.
    Have a great weekend.

    SvarSlett
  8. You've certainly captured some beautiful scenes there. I could easily manage without the internet for a few days in a place like that.

    SvarSlett
  9. A few sheds not red? That must be little landscape error.

    SvarSlett
  10. My word, Anita, you live in a beautiful corner of the world, and you have captured it all so well to share with us. To hell with the internet, I say! I swear that if ever I come to Norway I am going to make you promise to take time off work and act as my personal guide! If I could see the country accompanied by your enthusiasm for it, it would be an experience never to be forgotten!

    SvarSlett
  11. Perfect photos of Norway, to live in the pictures are beautiful, well done Anita.

    SvarSlett
  12. Norway, a country of extreme beauty. Beautiful photos!
    The mail boat, what a job to have delivering mail to those communities.
    Enjoy your weekend, Anita and thanks for sharing.

    SvarSlett
  13. Siempre nos muestras unos muy bellos paisajes, parece un país de ensueño.
    Besos.

    SvarSlett
  14. Först tack för ditt fina svar på mitt förra inlägg på bloggen. Sen hade man ju gärna följt med den där postbåten för att undersöka norska skärgården (säkert bland de vackraste i världen).
    Ha en fortsatt trevlig helg!
    / Deerhunter

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Hei Klas!Ja hadde nettopp lest meg litt opp på Hjort og brunst derfor viste jeg litt vist du blar på eldre inlegg ser du det der....Og dine fantastiske bilder viste meg jo det hvor fin bukken er
      Ja turen var veldig fin.Så mangen ørn nise kobbe og så var det jo den deilige sjøluften og følelsen av frihet.Akuratt nå Klas.Har jeg følelsen av

      "going down the rabbit hole"..

      Det er altfor mye smitte i min lille bydel..Så vi får være forsiktige.Kun jobb.Beste ønsker til din familie og deg.Ha det fint.Takk for svar!

      Slett
  15. Hello Anita
    A lovely post and such beautiful photographs.
    Eddie and I were watching Erik Aanderaa on You Tube earlier, he is sailing around Norway.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GP4pQA9zlM

    It looks so wonderful.
    Wishing you a happy weekend.

    All the best Jan

    SvarSlett
  16. Me parece un lugar agradable para pasr unas vacaciones. Me gustan mucho las tomas que has conseguido.

    Besos

    SvarSlett
  17. Your photos are gorgeous. What an interesting trip. Such a visit is lost on the youth today. They will learn in time, Thank you for taking us along. I would love this excursion!

    SvarSlett
  18. Beautiful scenery and place, the photos are wonderful.
    Love the second photo.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Take care..

    SvarSlett
  19. Hello Anita,
    That must be enjoyment to go by postboat to these quiet places.
    The people who live there are quite separated from the outside world and will have to take care of their own provisions there. A completely different life than we are used to in and around the city. I watch many travel programms and I like that so much. This post is so great and that must be for you fantastic to experience this. Lovely!!

    Warm regards, Marco

    SvarSlett
  20. So beautiful pictures. It's really good for kids to be without internet sometimes and so for us adults:) Have a lovely autumn♥

    SvarSlett
  21. It seems like a wonderful excursion, Anita, idyllic in fact. It is too bad that your son didn't enjoy the experience. If ever you do it again be sure to give me a call and I will happily take his place - and leave the internet behind with pleasure!

    SvarSlett
  22. This is wonderful and quite a calm place to enjoy fresh nature and breeze! Yes, young people hardly pass time without the internet and such remote places are unfavorable unless they become a nature lover.

    SvarSlett
  23. Thanks for sharing these wonderful pictures!

    SvarSlett

  24. Me encantan estas imágenes, gracias por su visita feliz semana Saludos

    SvarSlett
  25. Beautifully captured in pictures and words.

    SvarSlett
  26. Great trip, beautiful weather and great archipelago views.
    I also like your text and pictures.
    Did you rent a bicycle?
    Probably not this time. Hardly your son would have been happy about it.
    Did he get withdrawal symptoms online during the trip?

    SvarSlett
  27. Thank you for your words.Much appreciated-Yes it was a good trip-My son.He was getting homesick and wanted to be with his friends on online gaming.Also the tree bench on the boat was hard to sit on he said.But I think he will remember when he gets old-Life is so short.We have to stay togehter(even if they are not a little kid anymore) and build good vibrations

    SvarSlett
  28. Hola Anita, muy bonitas las fotos, y Bonito paisaje, feliz semana.
    Un abrazo

    SvarSlett
  29. Hello Anita
    Nothing works today without the Internet, pull the plug from the router and you'll see your children ... ;-))
    but later he will remember what the trip was like ... that's the youth ...
    Greetings Frank

    SvarSlett
  30. Cuídate mucho... Gracias por tu visita Saludos.

    SvarSlett
  31. What lovely scenes from the islands and I do love those red houses. I had to smile at your son's reaction!

    SvarSlett
  32. Very relaxing trip.:)
    Weather has not been too hot.
    My dream is sometimes to get on a Norwegian fjord cruise.
    Beautiful photos!
    Greeting

    SvarSlett
  33. Härlig tur Anita ! ...och bra att du tar sonen med ut i friska luften :))
    Bästa hälsningar/Lasse

    SvarSlett
  34. La naturaleza siempre nos regala belleza, sabes apreciarla y plasmarla de maravilla.

    Abrazote utópico.-

    SvarSlett
  35. Prachtig Anita wat 'n schitterende omgeving, Unieke beelden voor ons.
    Groet kees.

    SvarSlett
  36. Beautiful Photos esp houses near lake esp 4th one

    Thanks Anita

    SvarSlett
  37. Interesting,natureloving blog I found here!❤

    SvarSlett
  38. Preciosos paisajes y mejor aún si los ves dando un paseo en barco. Las fotos estupendas.

    Un saludo.

    SvarSlett