Endelig noen dager fri fra arbeid i disse coronatider.Det første jeg gjorde var å kle på meg turklær å begi meg ut i naturen.Jeg har gått disse stiene mangen ganger før men det er like fint hver gang for det er alltid noe nytt å se.Noen plasser har høstens palett begynt å vise seg.Andre steder er den ikke komt så langt.Men noe er i gjære .Jeg kjenner det på luften .
Naboen har begynt å hamstre til vinteren.Vi tror det blir en kald periode

Jeg går igjennom det fremdeles frodige grønne landskapet.Her er hjemmet til padder og frosker men i dag så jeg ingen

Ved tjernet traff jeg en fisker .Jeg spurte om han hadde fått napp.
" Nei" sa han, ikke enda.Det lurer ørret her ,det vet vi ,men vanskelig å få på kroken.Kansje ikke rett fiskeutstyr.Bruke makk sier jeg.

Jeg forsetter innover kultur landskapet

Her er det rester etter gamle steingarder.Gråsteinen var gull verdt i bondens sitt landskap.Idag står de gamle murene og forteller historie
Vinterfuglen Kjøttmeis ,Great tit, Kjøttmeisene har et rikt repertoar av låter. Men selv om variasjonen er stor, kan en som oftest spore en spesiell, artstypisk klang. Lokkelåtene varierer sterkt, men de vanligste er bokfinklignende ping ping, korte og konsise huit huit og ti tuui. Ved forskrekkelse utstøtes et skarpt pist! pist! Kjøttmeisa imiterer ofte lokkelåtene til de andre meisene.Viste du at Kjøttmeisen er en av våres mest inntelligente meisefugler?Den lærer og kan gjerne banke på ditt vindu for å få mer mat om det er tomt på fuglebrettet.I gamle dager mente de og at en spesiell låt fra kjøttmeisen ofte forutså regn.
Ung rød fluesopp(Amanita muscaria) uten fullt utgrodd hattLegg merke til den spiste konglen som ligger der .Her har det nok vært en nøtteliten på ferde!
Jeg måtte bort å se på
Konglehytten.Fin plass!Den er bygget etter kallenavn på igluhut
https://iglucraft.com/en/ – Små designhytter som kan minne om en kongle. Minihyttene er bygget av Iglucraft som lager håndbygde saunaer og hytter fra naturlige materialer.Den ser veldig fin ut. Her skal de bli flott å overnatte til vinteren.Fin ovn og sengebrisk inne
Traff på en Skjære, Pica Pica som satt i treet før det begynte å blåse opp.Ikke var den redd heller.
Se på bladene !Sterk vind!Den var blandet med føhnvind og det var sagt den inneholdt aske fra California brannen.Men ikke så jeg noe til det
Avsluttet turen nede ved vannet som nå er bygget til en badeplass og rekreasjonsområde.Det var ingen her i dag men herlig å sitte her og høre på klukk klukk fra vannet når den slo imot bryggen
Så nå har jeg hatt mitt første innlegg med den nye blogger.Det var ikke så lett.Ikke fant jeg" delete" knappen heller for å slette ett bilde jeg ikke ville ha med i innlegget.Nei jeg måtte klippe og lime
Skal det være slik mon tro.Jeg er ikke fornøyd med Bloggers nye stil.Vanskeligt å redigere Hva tenker dere?.Takk for titten alle sammen.
Such a wonderful trail. Your autumn colour looks the same as it is here. Thanks for including the birds. You managed great photos of them.
SvarSlettMy great grandfather put rock walls between his fields in Newfoundland. He was from a Ireland where the practice was common.
Thank you Marie!Yes I think the landscape look totally different before with all the rock walls in the forest.I think it is very interesting,to know and learn about the local history.I have bought myself to books about old desert farms the history of the places we left.And also a book of those old stone houses and earth houses that were in use before.It is fantastic to see how nature Rewild in many of the old farming places.Thank you for nice comment Marie!
SlettAnita, desculpa furar sua fila, mas
Slettnão quero andar muito por conta da
minha idade(tenho mais de 40 anos).
Eu quero, de todo coração, agradecer
sua presença e elogiar seu trabalho;
que belas fotos. E a natureza, linda,
faz pose pra suas fotos.
Um beijo, obrigado e bom dia.
Precioso recorrido como todos los que realizas Anita, el paisaje es una maravilla y ya se empiezan a ver los primeros y bellos colores otoñales. Me encanta la Urraca (Pica pica) y el Carbonero. La naturaleza siempre es bella, cada estación tiene su encanto.
SvarSlettUn abrazo y te deseo buen fin de semana.
...Anita, thanks for sharing these beautiful images. They remind me of the Adirondack Mountains here in New York State, we will be visiting when the leaves begin to change. Take care!
SvarSlettThank you very much Tom!Looking forward to your next post!
SlettBeautiful captures of nature. It is always a pleasure to be surrounded by nature and enjoy its beauty. The Pica Pica is gorgeous, a lovely colourful bird just sitting and watching. I thank you for sharing you hike. Have a wonderful weekend, take care and stay safe.
SvarSlettThank you very much Bill!Yes those eye contacts are very nice and calming
SlettNature is the best!
I wish for you and family a great weekend!Stay safe and healthy you as well
I prefer the first photograph from those among this set because of the blend of summer and autumn colors. Autumn seems to be saying something like, "so long, summer, it has been good to know you, but it is my turn now."
SvarSlettExcellent post, Anita, and, as always, it is fun to be able to accompany you on your jaunts in and around Bergen. Take care, stay safe and always be young and beautiful ....
By the way, I do not like the new blog system one bit .... boo / hiss / uffff ....
Nice litte Hayku those words" "so long, summer, it has been good to know you, but it is my turn now."
SlettWhat can we do with Covid so high here in my village..It is not going down either.(At work we use medical banderas all the time and it is stressing.)Have to go small walks around where no one goes..
Quess what ??Tomorrow I will have a visit from Pelle(Alexandras dog)!!Yippy!!Poor little one had to pull of two loose tooths and now he can only eat porrige for a week!! Sorry I have to laugh about it ,it is really sad with age!Iam going to cuddle with him soo much!Thank you always nice comment and looking forward to you next post!
A wonderfully varied ramble through your beautiful countryside. That stone looks as though it would be difficult to build walls with. I think I've just about got used to the new blogger by now, but it's difficult to see any real improvement of the old style.
SvarSlettThank you John!Agree with you and SC.May be it is some kind of landmarks
SlettYes I think nobody likes the new blogger, it doesn't make sense at all, only frustrations. You made some wonderful photo's of the nature around your place! Here we had suddenly a three days heatwave in september, but now we are coping with fall cold in the morning.
SvarSlettI think I am getting to old for those new things.It is APP here and there
SlettIt is good for those with only a photo or two but if you like to tell a story with many photoes ,ohh it is not good at all.But I will cling to it.As my sons saysto me "Do you need any help??Yes please !Thank you very much for the comment Marianne!
Beautiful nature again and nice that you have free time to walk around. Those stones from old buildings looks to me a little to heavy to use as stones for building but in the past people were able to do some stunning work. I don't deny that and that round build scaffolding in the water is really great work. Have a nice weekend.
SvarSlettAgree SC.I dont know what they used it for.Back in the woods there ,the hunters have made a lavo place for the hunting season.I quess they use the old moose stones to shoot when the Deer jumps over.I think in old days it was some kind of landmarks.Yes the tree scaffolding is very nice-Thank you for visit and comment SC!
SlettHello Anita,
SvarSlettA good idea to go out on your free day.
Your walk brings you along wonderful places. Your pictures are so nice. A wonderful area. That mushroom and the last picture is really amazing. What a nice place on that dock to sit there comfortably and with your feet in the water ... or it might be too cold...?!
Greetings, Marco
Ahh you are always funny!1Yes to cold Marco heh heh I am laughing high!!
SlettThank you very much for nice reply!
Wonderful to see where you walked, it's just beautiful and the colours of the first photo are precious.
SvarSlettNot that found of this new blogger either, it's not as friendly as the old version...but I'll stick at it.
Take care.
Thank you Margaret!Yes I stick to it as well the new blogger..But I have to use some time understanding it
SlettWe have sun today and Iam out again.Tomorrow dinner visitors.We will have lam cooked in cabbage and potetoes.I think it is Norwegian national dinner every autumm.So i will pick some nice leaves to decorate my table for the dinner!Thank you very much
Wonderful walking terrain;-) Is there cold?
SvarSlettHei Anne!No not cold.I wear a t shirt all the time but then I am warmblooded heh heh
SlettHave feather bubblejacket all round year..No worries about new clothes thank you Anne for nice comment!
SvarSlettThe best thing you can do after work is to dress according to the weather and go to nature.
It will soon have the same colors as we have in northern Finland. I love the bright colors of autumn and hiking in the terrain.
You made a good trip, found a lot to photograph, such as birds, a beautiful colored poison mushroom, and a lovely little hut.
I would like to sleep in that hut sometime in my life! Maybe my money is not enough?
Finally, I don't like the new Blogger either.
I want to go to Finland as well.Suggest any good places and winter or summer?
SlettYes it is good to be out.Also talk to young people makes one young .Met a young girl at the busstop, very tired after my work(My experience one dont have to be old to be wise) she told me write down, three things you want to do during the day and try to accomplish it.(You know the days go up in cleaning the house, ironing clothes, making dinners, be updated, washing the floors, the list is endless..I like to clean thats my hobby but sometimes there is no time left to go to the woods therefor what that unknown girl told me I will do :))I think doing something for one self is important
You are welcome anytime !
At last thank you very much for writing to me.It is great to have friends
Finland, like Norway, is as different in the south as it is in the north.
SlettThe mountains of northern Norway are very handsome. We have much lower fells. My favorite is summers winters in the northeastern part of Finland.
I love the northern region.
I have to work on Finland a little ,,Read today that Northern Finland is located west of the Murmansk region. It is separated from Russia by about 200 km!I think Ilike to be at that Lappland region But I have to examine it more.Have some friends in here that have travelled there I will ask for advice.
SlettYes The more northern I come the better ,it is.So strange the older one gets the more attractive it is to be on Northern places like Svalbard Alaske Finland and also Norhtern Norway as Tromsø Vardø,Kirkenes Hammerfest and Bodø.Also the Finnmark is very special to me and the Sami country
I wonder how much our dreams can come true in this life?Well I can dream a little :)
Hiking dreams are never left!
SlettThen when we can no longer walk the path, then we see a hiking dream. OK?
Hope you are right!Thank you for that quote.I will think about it.Between many hiking dreams some are special and I dont know why it is so.But it gives me warmth and joy thinking about it.Thank you for coming back and make a reply.
SlettFabulous images, the lake, the fisherman, the beautiful of a cabin, the birds and the trees, fantastic, thanks Anita.
SvarSlettThank you very much Bob!
SlettAunque hayas caminado muchas veces, por este lugar, todo cambia con el cambio de estación. También puede cambiar de un día a otro según la hora del día en que lo has recorrido y el estado del tiempo que todo lo transforma.
SvarSlettEse pájaro que has capturado, cuando vuelvas otro día no estará en el mismo .
Has capturado buenas imágenes en tu recorrido y un agradable sendero que te ha llevado hasta un hermoso estanque.
Besos
Thank you very much for the comment!Yes it changes every day..but I suspect there are much rain to come now the weahter forcast told us we have to enjoy today bec it will be a looong time until we see sun again hah hah
Slettfor me I will pull back and do some knitting, a sweather!
See you soon !
Big hugs!
Så stilig den konglehytta var. Det er ikke mye som skal til av litt annerledes ting før en har lyst til å prøve en overnatting selv.
SvarSlettTusen Takk Lillian!Avogtil er det som en ikke ser skogen for bare trær :)
SlettJa der er fint med litt ekstra.Barna vil nok kose seg med Konglehytten.Vi voksne også :)
What a fantastic walk, Amita, and what a delightful way you have of taking us along with you, exactly as though we had been there at your side. I always take great pleasure at your obvious happiness to be out in nature and it makes me wish that we lived closer so that we could take a walk together. I know I would be sharing time with a kindred spirit. Hugs from Canada.
SvarSlettThank you very much David!A walk together would be wonderful special at your place with so many different birds!
SlettI wish you and Miriam and wonderful week coming in
Thank you so much! I have just now (in the last few days) found this!
SvarSlettSuch fine photos. I would have commented before, but I wasn't sure about English...now I see that you do both! My Spanish isn't very helpful with Norwegian. Ha. I need to get more skillful with google translate for your pages.
Thank you again for the pleasure.
Welcome Judith!No my english is not perfect but who cares as long as one understand something hah hah!Looking forward to see your blog!
Slettthank you for the comment !Wish you a lovely sunday!
Wonderful post
SvarSlettThank you!
SlettVery much reminiscent of Finnish nature.
SvarSlettAutumn is already visible in nature.
Great photos!
I also find it difficult to customize the look of my current blog.
Unable to edit details as in the old one.
Agree.It will take some time before I get used to it..I see many has abanoded blogger because of this new edithing
SlettWe will see how it will work!
Thank you for nice words!
Wish you a wonderful sunday!
Your hobby, as walking in nature must be very relaxing.
SvarSlettI like that little cottage :)
Also that pier, that is not traditional straight lining.
I know only a few birds.
Thank you Sartsa!In summertime it is a fine place to take a swim.In autumm only few people here and it is very relaxing
SlettI wish you all good and a lovely sunday :)
Hola Anita, preciosa ruta y muy bonitos paisajes, y muy guapas las fotos, me encantado la primera,con esos colores de otoño,feliz dia.
SvarSlettUn abrazo
Thank you Jose!I was thinking today to make a painting of it with my fingers!
SlettI wish you too a nice sunday!
Ohh Myh Ohh Myh what a lovely poem !Thank you thank you Giannis!
SvarSlettAnita of Dreams!So nice!
Thank you again !I will have your words with me in my heart!
Wish you and family a great sunday and stay safe and happy always keep the smile in your eyes and heart :))
It is a great pleasure to walk in such a wonderful place and far from civilization!
SvarSlettI admire your perfect pics!
Greetings
Thank you Ela!It is nice to see you again!Hope you will do some bloggingwhen you feel for it!
SlettKindly hugs!
Beautiful pics. Thanks. Looks like a great place to visit. Remote and lovely.
SvarSlettGreetings from London.
Thank you CIl :)))
SlettSuch beautiful photos, Anita! You truly have a talent for capturing the day visually and with your words. I'm sorry to hear Corona is back in your town...I hate it. I wish for you to be safe and happy. I send love and good wishes to you and yours :)
SvarSlettSee you soon!
We hate the corona as well who dont?We think it is reversing now..Today only six persons but it changes every day.Iam not much happy to take the vaccine but I quees I have to ..
SlettThank you for coming here Kelly!
I wish you a good travel with your daughter!
Stay safe and always happy feet!
Very nice and beautiful photos!
SvarSlettthank you very much Birgitta!
SlettPronto nosotros también tendremos que protegernos en nuestras madrigueras porque llega el frío pero de momento vamos a disfrutar de este precioso otoño.
SvarSlettBonitas fotos.
Abrazote utópico.-
I hope you will have a lovely holday in Spain!
SlettStay sefe and always funny ;)
I too feel a bit difficult using the new setting of tools in blogger but may get some time to get familiar. Nature is so beautiful there and I would love to hear those birds singing. I don’t believe the ash from the California fire traveled that long!!
SvarSlettTake care
Heh heh no.. may be it was a giant joke that with the Califorina ashes hih hih
SlettThankyou for nice reply Jeevan!Stay safe in India!
Best wishes for a nice week:)
Magnífico paseo, Ani, (asi le decian a mi madre) Me encantan esos paisajes verdes. En cuanto al nuevo blogger es un poco latoso pero más o menos funciona igual que el otro ya veras que pronto le pillas el truco.
SvarSlettBesos
Wow!!What a blog!!:))Nice!!
SlettBoa tarde Anita. Parabéns pelas imagens maravilhosas, posso estar enganado, mais é muito frio. Você falou sobre trutas e sei que elas gostam de lugar bem frio.
SvarSlettBiutiful photos norvay.Hyvää syksyä !
SvarSlettPirjo!
SlettKiitos! Olen iloinen nähdessäni sinut!
Hi Pirjo!I could not write on your blog so i write here!Iam so happy to follow you !Great blog!I smile of that old Tandberg Radio,The House on the prairy and Ransu!So cute dog! :)))
SlettBeautiful story and photoes!Inspiring!
Greetings Anita
Me encantó tu paseo Anita. Así olvidas un poco tu trabajo. El otoño llegó de nuevo.
SvarSlettPor aquí hay muchos Pica pica, bien la viste en el árbol. Cuidado con esa amanita ni tocarla amiga es muy vanenosa.
También he tenicdo problemas con el nuevo bloger, tendremos que acostumbrarnos a él.
Buena noche. Cuidate.
Un abrazo.
Hih hih you have many of those Pica Pica!
SlettMee to, and they are stealing from the sparrow food feeder I have here in my garden
Thank you very much Laura.Stay safe and healthy you as well :))
I love going on your walks through your photos and writings. That rock wall is impressive and certainly sets a firm boundary. Puts me in my place when I complain about my smaller chunks of rocks :) I found that clicking onto the photo, then pushing the delete button on the keyboard works. Wishing you a good week.
SvarSlettThank you Yvonne!That was agreat tip to me!I will try it today!
SlettWish you a happy day!
Disse bildene av de vakre turene dine i Norge ser ut til å invitere meg til å se skjønnheten i naturen fra første hånd.
SvarSlettDet lille huset midt i skogen er veldig interessant.
Hilsen fra Indonesia.
Tusen takk Himawan!Ja Konglehytten blir fin å varme seg i til vinteren
SlettØnsker deg en flott dag!
Beautiful photographs.
SvarSlettThe scenery is so lovely and that red fly mushroom such a wonderful colour.
All the best Jan