Eagles Nest

 Tur til Ørnefjellet

Flott turterreng men til tider vanskeligt
Dårligt merkete stier og jeg måtte klatre for å komme opp
på fjellet.Navnet Ørnefjellet har den fått fra gammelt av .Ørnene 
sine reirplasser.I dag er det Ravnene som har tatt over plassen
Selv om det siest Ørnene er her enda.Jeg så de ikke
Jeg gikk opp fra Kvarven og så langt jeg kunne
Plassen ligger på andre siden av der jeg bor,
Laksevåg .Navnet fikk bydelen fordi det alltid var så mye laks her
Fin utsikt over Innseilingen til Bergen

Når en snur seg rundt får en denne utsikten
Stedet er ikke ett populært fritidsområde da det er svært vanskeligt å ta seg opp
Stien til Ørnafjellet går opp her. På motsatt side er det stupbratt.
Det er også vært litt aktivitet med Geocatch https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geocaching
This cache is placed at the very top of Ørnefjellet, 327 meters above sea level with a nice distant view of the city of Bergen with surrounding fjords and the open North Sea to the West. The last part of the mountain is rather steep.The cache is a white squared plastic box hidden under juniper bushes between the concrete "monument" and the only pine at the very top of Ørnefjellet. Look by a group of stones alongside the junipers.Among other stuff this cache contains a leaf fossile collected at 78*N at Svalbard/Spitsbergen this summer!!! It is approx 50 million years old (tertiar) and was found close to the "78*N- Svalbard"-cache I placed earlier this August 
Vel ikke brydde jeg meg om å lete etter noen cache 
Jeg hadde mer enn nok med å komme meg opp hit
Spise litt nistemat.Drikke vann og en kaffetår
For så å bevege meg nedover.
Jeg strevde veldig!Ofte er det verre å komme seg ned enn opp
Men fin tur var det!

Takk for at du besøkte meg her i VestNorge!

Anita









67 kommentarer:

  1. ...beautiful views from "the top of the world!"

    SvarSlett
  2. Another great excursion, Anita, with you as our guide. I am so happy that you venture into these remote areas so that we can see the beauty that Norway has to offer to the intrepid explorer. I would love to hike with you.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you David!Iam glad you like it.
      We will see in time about hiking !

      Hugs Anita

      Slett
  3. Wow! Well done Anita. Such a beautiful location. It had to have been tough but you did it! And had a picnic! My kind of day!

    SvarSlett
  4. Going down frequently is more difficult than going up and there is a disadvantage in seeing what is below you instead of having your back to it -- hence, the sight might make you nervous. When it is possible, I like to sort of bounce down sideways, similar to a rappelling movement. It works well as long as you do not lose your balance or your footing.

    I am glad you chose this region for a hike, Anita. The landscape is beautiful and the views are tremendous. I would say the rewards were well worth the effort it took.

    I see Pelle is as handsome as ever .... take care, Norwegian girl, be safe, stay sweet and remember to think of me now and then .... later ....

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Tusen takk"!I like to sort of bounce down sideways, similar to a rappelling movement. It works well as long as you do not lose your balance or your footing".Ohh noo I could not do that.I rather sit on my buttom and slip down the places where it is difficult or where
      I have to jump.In winther it is much better with all that hard snow.We can use snow shoes.Pelle is much better now with the new medicine.He is not so sleepy and more active.Wonderful the new medicine and he will be not addicted to it.BTW I say your photoes of Buddy is great.The surroundings is like a painting.I hope you will continue blogging.After knowing you here for many many years,ten I think,Kelly ,Cil and Kaya even longer,it would be a loss if you quit because of that new blogger.See later, we are only a click away!

      Slett
  5. Hi Anita. Another beautiful hike. I especially like the last picture. The rock looks like the face of a hedgehog :) I think they are such a cute little animal. Also I notice at the top of your blog you have a very nice black and white photo. It's lovely. I find black and white photos to be very interesting :) Have a wonderful day! Big hug to you :)

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you!Many liked the last photo.A big troll for me it was :))

      The black and white photo is from a visit to Voss.I was taken pictures of Eurasian oystercatcher that were haching there.I thought it was strange at this high point in the mountains,Voss community.Thank you very much for the comment Kelly!big hugs to you as well :))

      Slett
  6. Passande inramning för ett örnpar att leva inom, kan jag tycka. Men även utan ett fantastiskt stycke vackert landskap du delar med dig av. Hoppas matsäcken smakade!
    / Deerhunter

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Ja det er en del ørn her i fjellene.Men alle er forsiktige og bare noen få vet hvor de er.Tiur og storfugl er også her i min skog men det er hysj hysj og jeg er altfor sen med å stå opp om morningen.Du er flink til det!

      Slett
  7. A covetably wonderful excursion! The rugged views and area are perfect for eagles and ravens. Of course also for your trip. After a hard climb, you can admire the handsome scenery as a reward for a sweaty job.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Hi Aiimarii! I feel it in my legs today
      It was very nice you responded to the post. There were five ravens circling over my head. But they quickly flew off to the other mountain. Imagine being a bird and just flying away.
      Today I'll just bake a cake and take my life in peace. Maybe a trip tomorrow,

      Slett
  8. Preciosa y gran excursión Anita, las vistas son maravillosas con gran belleza de un paisaje idílico.
    Un fuerte abrazo amiga.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you very much! I'm glad you liked the pictures

      Big hugs!

      Slett
  9. Hola Anita, preciosa interesante ruta, muy bonitas las fotos, feliz día.
    Un abrazo

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Muchas gracias Jose!Feliz dia para tu tambien :)

      Slett
  10. Prachtige serie van de omgeving en de natuur Anita.
    Groet Kees.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Tusen takk Kees!Glad du likte bildene!

      Slett
  11. Stunning scenery as always on your blog. I know what you mean about the difficulties of going downhill; when I used to work as a tour guide for walkers in the British mountains I found that the place where most accidents occurred was in the first few minutes of downhill after the summit had been visited.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Totally agree!I was scared many times I would twist my foot

      Thank you for nice comment John!

      Slett
  12. Has subido lo suficiente para divisar buenos paisajes. Ya en la última se ve una altura considerable. Me ha gustado mucho el enfoque de esta última, con la roca en primer plano y de fondo el buen paisaje que se divisa desde la altura.

    Besos

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. The last one Troll photo:))Glad you like it !It was a good but long trip

      Thank you very much !

      Slett
  13. Thanks for sharing us the wonderful landscapes.

    SvarSlett
  14. Wow, great view and sound like an awesome climb.
    Lovely of you to take us on your walk...thank you.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you Margaret!Glad you like it :)

      Slett
  15. hi Anita, beautiful photos and nature. Greetings Caroline

    SvarSlett
  16. Belle foto come sempre complimenti
    Un abbraccio
    Maurizio

    SvarSlett
  17. Fantastisk ulendt natur! Den ene er som Middelhavet. :) Siste bilde som en gigantisk sau som spiser gress. <3 Takk for turen! <3 Jeg oversatte til norsk, jeg håper det gir mening. :)

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Hei!Ja det er perfekt norsk!Det var en fin tur!
      Heh heh ja det siste bildet gjemte jeg meg bak,Det var kaldt på toppen!
      Takk for din fine kommentar Mirjam Mathilda!

      Slett
  18. To be young again and able to hike the way you do...I miss that. Many times it is harder going back down, than going up. Thank you for your compliment, but I fail quite a bit at being an expert :) If you're talking about you blog list: At the SHOW selections; check Thumbnail option, then save at the bottom of box. it should work, if the blog has a photo or clip art on it. If the post is just words there will be no thumbnail photo at the side. If this doesn't work, I don't know what to tell you. Take care and happy hiking.

    SvarSlett
  19. Stunning views, Anita. Glad you shared your hike with us, well done!

    SvarSlett
  20. Last comment for today :) I see where some of my blogs followed that have photos, do not show photos in the blog list, so maybe the photos aren't doable in thumbprint or perhaps it's just something out of our control :(

    SvarSlett
  21. Hoi Anita,
    Dat is toch heerlijk om daar in dat gebied te kunnen ontspannen. Hier droomt ieder mens toch van.
    Want wat is het daar mooi. Je foto's zijn weer fantastisch. Super gedaan.

    Groetjes, Marco

    SvarSlett
  22. Kauniit kuvat <3 Norja on hieno ja upea maa <3

    SvarSlett
  23. Underbar vandring och fina bilder ! Vackert i Bergen :) även om det regnar mycket ibland :))

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Åh ja Lasse.Det regner nok mye her i Bergen.Men akuratt nå er regnet ikke så farligt..Det er mye verre å synge i kor(hint hint coromna) eller dra på pensjonistur og smitte hele landet hah hah ..Åhh vi nordmenn asså!

      Takk for fin kommentar Lasse!

      Slett
  24. You are making difficult hikes to climb up and down the mountains!

    SvarSlett
  25. Wow, spektakulær natur.
    Det er veldig vakkert og de gigantiske bergformene er unike.
    Hilsen til vennskap.

    SvarSlett
  26. Beautiful landscapes, spectacular views Anita, what a wonder, do not hesitate, it is always more difficult to go down than to go up, here we say when you go up, think before going down.
    Regards.

    SvarSlett
  27. Gorgeous captures but sad to read that ravens have taken over from the eagles.

    SvarSlett
  28. Espectaculares vistas. Que buena caminata amiga de esas que al llegar arriba ya no piensas lo que cuesta llegar.
    Cierto que duelen lass piernas más al bajar que al subir.
    Buen otoño anita. Cuídate.
    Un abrazo.

    SvarSlett
  29. These are great views and pleasant sceneries you have shot from your tough climb! Nice name reason.

    SvarSlett
  30. So Peaceful And Absolutely Stunning - Good On You - Stay Strong

    Cheers

    SvarSlett
  31. Fabulous photographs Anita.
    That is a a great view of Bergen's entrance.

    All the best Jan

    SvarSlett
  32. Preciosas fotografías, ahora a disfrutar del otoño como se merece.

    Abrazote utópico.-

    SvarSlett
  33. Beautiful pictures. 💙💚 Have a good weekend!

    SvarSlett
  34. Hello Anita
    the efforts and efforts have paid off, we can relax and enjoy the beautiful nature with coffee and cake while watching .. ;-))
    Greetings Frank

    SvarSlett
  35. Vakre ruter til et fantastisk sted. Spektakulære fotografier.
    Kyss fra Spania

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Gumar!Gracias!Viva el pais Vasco :))))

      Slett
  36. Hello. Spectacular views. Great photos. Thank you for sharing.

    SvarSlett
  37. Congratulations, you hike up the mountain. Requires good condition.
    Stunning views are high in the distance.:)
    Norway is a country of great altitude differences and therefore a really beautiful nature.
    Great photos!
    Happy weekend!

    SvarSlett
  38. A walk amongst natures, that are beautiful. Lovely hiking Anita.

    SvarSlett
  39. Thank you for sharing these amazing and beautiful photos.
    Have a nice Sunday

    SvarSlett