When walking outside, there is always something to see
The deer in my surroundings have not travelled to the mountains yet.
They are here even in spite of the heat.
I took the first picture of this quiet eating deer.
I thought I would leave it peacefully alone and
took a walk to look at the birds around the water where I live.
On the way back I looked carefully if it was still here
and yes inside the trees it had settled down to rest
Very nice to be close to these animals.
The deer in my surroundings have not travelled to the mountains yet.
They are here even in spite of the heat.
I took the first picture of this quiet eating deer.
I thought I would leave it peacefully alone and
took a walk to look at the birds around the water where I live.
On the way back I looked carefully if it was still here
and yes inside the trees it had settled down to rest
Very nice to be close to these animals.
As the rest of Europe we have had, a very, very hot start of the summer.
It was really like spending all time in the water or sea or shower.
Not to mention to go to work in these conditions.
We had to have the aircondition on all the time.
I have never experienced such a heatwave
Of course I have spent many, many years of my life in Spain and Cypruz
with the same heat but still different
I think the beaches and the cool Mediterranean wind makes it liveable.
I have started my summer holiday(6 weeks) two days ago .
Such a wonderful feeling after all this -Covid and so on.
It will be good to rest/disconnect and gain energy to what is coming in the fall
.
Life goes on and we manage to live with all conditions.
My plans and what I m doing is searching the net for a good camera.(Nikon D850)
I was planning to buy one on Japan Photo or Scandinavian Photo
But because of the closed borders there are no new items on sale
Looks like all the citizens of Norway this year are planning
their holidays to Lofoten and nearby(Photo from Flakstad down under)
Of course you need a camera to such beautiful surroundings
So nothing new smart things for me but I am searching
on the used marked hopefully I can buy one there.( I still have my old one )
Otherwise nothing new to tell-
My days are quiet and lazy
Enjoying my own company,books and movies
Hope life treats you well
I wish you all a great summertime!


Hermoso paisaje, que lo disfrutes en tus vacaciones así como la nueva cámara en caso de que puedas comprarla. En esta zona del levante español de Alicante también empiezan las altas temperaturas aunque de momento se pueden llevar.
SvarSlettTe deseo buen resto de domingo.
Un fuerte abrazo Ani.
Mucha s Gracias!Sí, había llovido hasta la mañana, pero ahora hace más de 30 grados ¡Muchas gracias por tu comentario!
SlettI agree with you that it's great to live close to nature. Your deer sightings were fantastic. I admire your photos, Anita. You are a great photographer.
SvarSlettI wish you a nice holiday and all the best :)
Thank you very much Ela!It is very nice beeing out!Iam so glad for the holiday..it is like to be born at new :)))
SlettHello Anita,
SvarSlettWhat a nice pictures. So nice to see your new post. Great to see this deer so close. That muist be so nice in real.
It's good to go outside and enjoy the new life in this society.
Let's hope for a good summer and healthy for everyone.
Warm regards,
Marco
I agree Marco!Lets gain strengt all of us..thank you for coming here!
SlettI have picked up my old camera and now going out for an evening walk to see the gulls babies!:)))
What a beautiful animal! The animals are probably really hot. A wonderful holiday for you;-)
SvarSlettyes it got ticks on it tooo!!
SlettWonderful holiday for you too..You inspire me so one of these days I will be out fishing as well :)))Thank you Anne!
Dear Anita!
SvarSlettYour photos gave me a lot of joy. I love animals. I've never seen little reindeer. They are wonderful.
I can only admire deer, they are also very beautiful creatures.
The first days of June were sunny and warm. Heavy rain has been raining every day for two weeks, and there are hailstorms.
I miss traveling but because of the epidemic I don't go anywhere.
I wish you a wonderful vacation, rest and planned purchase.
Hugs and greetings:)
Łucja
ohh I thought you had hot sun too??We know all about months of rain..so much the farmers can not seed the soil..and winthers that last to june..so when we get sun we are happy but we also hide from it hahah
Slettand much flies everywhere!We can only travel to Norway Denmark Island Finland and Spain but we have to stay in carantene 10 days when we get home Many of my friends has already travelled to Spain--I think if one is careful and dont mingle so much it will be allright--Iam allowed to have vacation but not travel abroad or far away.Ok thank you very much Lucja!wish you some great days as well :)))
Six weeks vacation are wonderful. Enjoy! In cooler temperatures I hope!
SvarSlettSleep two of them just to get my magical makeover hah hah
SlettGoing on local tours to the mountains and the sea
Yes we are lucky to have paid holdays many think Wow!But the real thing is that we all have paid for it (they deduct the payment salary every month)
See you around Marie !Thanx for coming here!
Oh what a nice post! I love everything :)
SvarSlett😊 thanks for your sharing 😊 !!! Photos are amazing !
thank you Carolina!
Slett"My days are quiet and lazy .... Enjoying my own company, books and movies," to quote the young lady from Bergen.
SvarSlettMe, too, says Fram.
It is good to know you and your deer are safe and well. Life is slowly returning to pre-coronavirus days here, but most are expecting the virus to make a return visit with more ferocity in the days ahead. Who knows?
Good luck, Anita, at obtaining your Nikon D850 and enjoy your freedom away from work ....
Thank you Fram!To say it so, I meet so many people at work that I dont need to socialice-And it is also the Virus.It is not gone but what happened to it??I dont know but we have ca 1o on hospital -no one in respirator..The say only 1% of the norwegians has had the virus so they expect it in fall..I say as you who knows??
SlettBut I still would be careful-No one knows who it will hit..Must be something with the Gens or Dna ?The medicine Deksametasonnatriumfosfat tablets can help those very sick and most of us have had the medicine in the form of eyedrops Spersadex (to reduce Anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic.)and it is cheap too
But I dont know they say something new everyday just to make us calm down
Me, I have forgotten all about the virus..
I really hope you enoy your summer too..I see you are a very busy man!I wish you will take some photoes of the cano trip with you friends
Happy summer to family and you!
See you around!
Tiene una noble mirada y semioculto entre esas ramas, parece no perder detalle de tus movimientos.
SvarSlettAquí en España, la temperatura en la costa suele ser más suave. yo vivo en una ciudad interior y el pronóstico del tiempo para la semans que entra, nos da una máxima de más de 40º.
Besos
Ojjj!!¤0 !!Es mismo aqui No puedo salir a casa en el sol que me salga el sudor de la cabeza!
SlettEspero que estés bien y que te diviertas
Besitos !
You saw him and he saw you. He wanted to look handsome and looked at your camera. Two fantastic photos
SvarSlettBuen verano para tí también Anita. Que podamos hacer la vida que teníamos antes.
Cuídate.
Un abrazo.
Gracias amiga mia!No me tengo miedo ahora..Me gusta mis vacationes!Tranqulidad !
SlettCuidae tambien!
Nos vemos pronto :)))
Any camera in your hand would produce magical photographs, Anita!
SvarSlettThe deer is so beautiful. Trusting you will find serenity and beauty in nature during your holiday.
Big hug!
Well Thanks!Ilove it because it is so fun !It is like an artist without the pencils if yu know what i mean.Also it is soo freaking nice to see those little things you can not see with your eyes!It is a big macro world around and we dont see it!!Yes the deer is cute!Some of them have babies now but they are more in the hide-thank you Chris!
SlettPrachtig, wat zijn ze mooi, de herten.
SvarSlettGroet Kees.
Thank you Kees!
SlettCome sempre le tue foto sono bellissime Grande Anita.
SvarSlettI miei complimenti
Il mio abbraccio
Maurizio
Thank you Morris!
SlettI hope you find a new camera soon because you are surrounded by one of the most beautiful flora, fauna and landscapes in europe. That cutie is only proof of it. Have a nice holiday and hope to see more in the future. Greetings S.C.
SvarSlettHi Sc!Thank you!Yes alot of searching on the web and calls to Nikon made me go Aha!!They are going to stop sales of the "old" cameras and developed a new system Z series Mirrorless Cameras!!They are cheaper and more up to date to the new generaton of mobile people..So I have to read myself up to the new things
SlettI have to tell I tried to buy on the used marked but wow so many frauds around!!
They think we are some stupid" ..."that Vips over money and get the cameras later!
I did get a Tamron lense (used)It seemed very nice but then the trouble started with much strange noise and later seeing the photoes on my computer it was not good So never more on Finn.no..Thank you for coming here Sc!I know you love the analogs cameras and so do I-In the meanwhile i have to use my old Nikon with -nikkors--See you then!
Even here in North America we read a great deal about the excessive heat in Europe, Anita, even north of the Arctic Circle. I am glad that you have at least been able to take nature walks, and I hope that you make good use of your new-found freedom. I could not have imagined it would be so difficult to get the camera you want. Good luck with your searches. Stay well, dear friend.
SvarSlettThank you David.You know we must let money circulate.Beside to give money to those in need we must also buy things however bad that is said.I have good time so suddenly there will come some nice camera I like.The weather is today hot but rainy..-the sweat is dropping whatever we do and tomorrow it will be sunny skies with raging temperatures again.But I shall not complain.We have it good.Iam working with my plants and cactuses really a different mood then the nursing thing!ok thank you for coming here and write a comment David
SlettBeautiful photos of the deer.
SvarSlettDo hope you can get the camera you have your heart set on.
When you say it's hot I'm wondering how hot it is there, will look it up.
Have a wonderful holiday - time away from work to re energise yourself.
Take care.
It is from 30 to 40 degrees but today only ca 21--normal and nice!(Who would think that of famous rainy Bergen)
SlettYes my heart is cryng for new equipment but you cant always get what you want right!Thank you for nice words!See you soon at your place:))
What a great animal! It looks a little bit like a reindeer but I think it´s not. Any way beautiful and you got very lovely pictures of it.
SvarSlettHave a nice holiday. Now you can without asking to be lazy and enjoy the summer. And of course to take photos a lot.
Thank you!Yes it feels good to not have that stress feeling in mind and body
SlettThe Deer is so common in the woods and neigbourhood here around we are used to them and we live happily side by side
Thank you for coming here Aimarii :)))
These photos are amazing! You are very talented about how to shoot, it does about camera matter.
SvarSlettThis summer is very hot. Take care!
Thank you Evi.I have started to think as you..camera and fancy things do not matter..What will be will be
SlettTake care!
xxx
What wonderful photos of the deer you captured. It must be a pleasure to look out and see them. Nature is nice and even better when you live within it. Hope you find a camera that you like and enjoy. Rest up from all the working you have done, I'm sure the people appreciate all the hard work you've done. Enjoy your time off and have fun! Take care and stay safe!
SvarSlettohh so nice said Bill!Thank you!
SlettAnita!!! Deers are my favorite animals after the mighty and gentle elephant! I only see them on pictures and videos but I saw one in Czech Republic last winter on a petting display near the church oh they are so cute and big! I know some may get wild and can kick me anytime but I find them really adorable and strong!
SvarSlettHih hih yes they can be very angry sometimes!Specially the young ones..some time ago I did see a couple (man and woman)running as fast as they could(I was sitting on the bus) with the deer with the horns running at them.They manged to climb on to a container hih hih think they stayed there for an hour !!
SlettThank you for nice commet Stevenson!I have never seen an elephant!Gosh that must be majestically
Ohh son unas fotos preciosas, me encanta la tranquilidad que transmite!
SvarSlettUn beso, espero que encuentres una cámara que te guste ^^ Disfruta de las vacaciones!
thank you very Much HariRari!
SlettMagnificas imagenes y excelentes tambien los textos explicativos,saludos y feliz semana.
SvarSlettGracias Jesus!
SlettVärsta närbilden någonsin! Vet inte om jag sett något liknande. Nikon D 850 är säkert en bra kamera och några dyra teleobjektiv verkar du inte alls behöva...:)
SvarSlettNjut av din välförtjänta ledighet. Fungerar luftkonditioneringen ännu? Jag tänker på fågelboet!
/ Deerhunter
Hah Hah verste nærbildet hah hah hah!!Ja du får nå sagt det!
SvarSlettNeii jeg vet ikke..Jeg googler og prater med folk som har greie på det med kamera..nikon 850 er ikke det beste..Men det er jo ett spørsmål hva man har i sin lilla pengpung!Ikke sant?Det at Nikon nå vil satse på speilløse kamerahus liker jeg ikke!Åhh de ville ha meg til å kjøpe nikon Z 60 med adapter osv Men neii jeg sverger til speilrefleks jeg er vel vant med det. Tiden vil se.Har kjøpt 2 bom otikk kjøp på det brukte markede så nå vil jeg vente til de har på lager i Oslo.Var en tur i går og så Gråhegren og sin unge på den gamle plassen jeg fotograferte for mangen år siden(jeg lå i buskene og spanet da med en Tamron 18-200)Det var kult å se disse fine fuglene igjen
Ja airconditioen viften fungerer bra, men er vel litt kaldt på soverommet så har snudd den mot veggen.
Humle boet døde ut da vi hadde en kuldeperiode
Nei det er helt stille fra fuglene i luftkanalen.Jeg jobbet så mye da tror de er fløyet.Ingen fuglelopper heller men jeg har stappet igjen hele luken
Ok da ønsker jeg og din kjære en vidunderlig midsommer natt!
Jeg skal gå en tur og se på bålene ved havet .
Nyt tiden Klas!Du er for meg ett stort menneske . Takk for kommentar!
Olá querida amiga Anita!
SvarSlettQue lindo fotografar!
Quanto ao confinamento é só respeitar para vivermos um pouco em paz!
Tudo a correr pelo melhor!
Um doce abracinho!🌸😊🌸
Megy Maia🌈
Tusen takk Megy Maia!
SlettSo wonderful to be in the midst of abundant nature.
SvarSlettBeautiful captures of the shy deer.
thank you magic eye:)))
SlettOh, Sie haben großes Glück, dass es Ihnen gelungen ist, schöne Hirsche in freier Wildbahn zu fotografieren. Das Bild ist sehr schön. Ich bin erstaunt über Ihre Weitsicht.
SvarSlettGrüße aus Indonesien
Hei!!Thank you for comment!Nice to see your blog!Shall visit you again:))
SlettHi Anita, it,s great you have the deers close to you. Beautiful photos. Greetings Caroline
SvarSlettTusen takk Caroline!
SlettHello Anita
SvarSlettsuch an encounter, beautifully captured that is fun
Regards Frank
P.S. do you no longer have a translator program on your site?
Hei Frank !Thank you!I will look for that translator!
SlettBeautiful encounter with the Stag, thanks Anita.
SvarSlettthank you Bob!
SlettBoa tarde obrigado pela imagem maravilhosa da natureza.
SvarSlettGracias Luiz!
SlettFotos espetaculares da natureza.
SvarSlettxxxx
Sletthehe hehe no real this time thank you Yannis!
SvarSlettThis summer seems to be very hot everywhere.
SvarSlettThe photos of the deer are magnificent, it must be very nice to see them so close.
I wish you an excellent vacation.
I was supposed to go on a cruise around the Greek islands, but due to the virus, this year we are not leaving Portugal. The most important thing is to be in good health.
Hugs and all the best
Thank you Maria!Yes I also wanted to travel to the greek Islands..most of all to Santorini!Ihope next year we can go on holidays
SlettHere many had booked their holiday before the covid came around now they have lost all their money and cant get it back..-such a pity!
Portugal is a nice land to travel-Many of my friends go there !We have to take holidays in our own country this year Maria--Stay happy and safe!
Ciao Anita, buon inizio settimana.
SvarSlettMuchas gracias Giancarlo!
SlettLas imagenes fantásticas, y el texto muy bueno. Un abrazo.
SvarSlettthank you Ana:)))
SlettNo cara Anita la poesia è stata scritta dal prof.Francesco Guglielmino, 1872-1956, ma rispecchia molto quello che io provo per questa isoletta. Ciao e buona serata, Angelo e grazie del commento.
SvarSlettOhh Isee!I thought it was you!I wish you a happy day as well Angelo :)))
SlettSom alltid kjære ANITA er bildene dine spesielt vakre, både for teknikken og for skjønnheten. Mine komplimenter
SvarSlettEn stor klem
Maurizio
Maurizo muchas gracias!
SlettHello, Anita :) Your pictures are so beautiful. You are lucky to live in such a beautiful place. Your photo of the deer is exquisite! I would be so happy to encounter such a beautiful animal on my walk! Enjoy your vacation and it is nice to visit :)
SvarSlettBig Hug and Good Wishes to you!
Thank you Kelly!So nice to see you!I hope you have started to blog again..
SlettMany hugs and wish you a very nice summer as well :)
Suerte en la búsqueda de tu futura cámara, yo estaba mirando una también pero la que me gusta me parece a mí que va a tener que seguir esperando así que me quedo con mi 6D por los siglos de los siglos.
SvarSlettQue descanses mucho en tus vacaciones y sigas haciendo fotos estupendas.
Abrazote utópico.-
Glad to see life is beautiful and peaceful around you, despite the summer heat. This year our temperature touched above 100 F, perhaps one of the reason for my illness. Definitely, having a wonderful surrounding and nature playing around, it isn't good to not have a camera to capture the moments.
SvarSlettHope you get an excellent camera.
Take care
❤️❤️❤️
SvarSlettDisfruta las vacaciones amiga. Te deseo un buen miércoles.
SvarSlettY sigue cuidándote que no dejamos bajar la guardia.
Un abrazo.
What a beautiful and enviable environment you have to live Anita, how wonderful I wish you a good and happy summer that you enjoy a lot, Oh and do not complain about the heat, here we have reached 40º something difficult to bear and especially the nights with those 24º or 25º, it is difficult to sleep without air.
SvarSlettRegards.
Love the photos! I've been seeing deer around my neighborhood as well.
SvarSlettEnjoy your vacation. I just took a week off from work, and I am looking forward to my next one week vacation this month.
Magnificent animal. So gorgeous! :-)
SvarSlettGreetings from London.
Heerlijk om in z,on mooi land te wonen en daar ook van te genieten,dat is het belangrijkste.
SvarSlettHi ! I love the picture from your blog's header!
SvarSlettBest regards :)
Nice pics! hope you find a camera that you like.
SvarSlettLove it so much
SvarSlettSagolika fotomotiv, tagna på vad som förefaller mycket nära håll. Många avundas dig, Anita!
SvarSlettJag får vara glad om jag upptäcker kronhjort inom 75 meters avstånd, du skulle kanske bli besviken om du nån gång planerat fotografera i ditt östra grannland...
/ Deerhunter
Takk for oppmuntrende ord fra deg!
SlettJa det blir bra med tiden.Kan ikke forstå at noen er avunds meg!?Å være i Sverige hadde vært en opplevelse.Ikke bare pga naturen ,det du viser,og alt det fine jeg har sett via media og blogginlegg.Men for de fantastiske menneskene som bor der .Dere er skapere av god kvalitet.(Har sett mye svensk film , lik Box 21-Den Skyldige- Aniara og Forhøret.Jeg gir meg over for en fantastisk måte å gjøre film på-Jeg mener skildringenen og hvordan dere gjør det.Norge er langt bak på det området.Amerika har for mye action ja sånn går dagene Klas!Gamle bøker og svenske filmer og tur til fjells.Takk for at du tok av din tid til meg.Det gleder ett voksent hjerte :)Du er best!