My images are gone!

 I have been working on setting up my blog 
and logged in today to find that all my photos are gone!

I last edited my blog yesterday and it was still fine, then today this happened.
 I didn't host my photos on third party websites and I uploaded everything directly onto blogger.
 Is there a way to fix this? I tried reuploading it again to try to replace each and every one of them but they showed an error sign after I re-upload. Is there something wrong with blogger? 
All images from blogger showing as a circle with a minus sign. 
Look Down under older post
Someone else have this problem????


Photoes from my place 
and yes spring has come  to Bergen


36 kommentarer:

  1. Oh, no... I wish I could help you.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Ja det er veldig irriterende!

      Håper det ordner seg og at det er en feil med blogger
      Er så lei virus og spam nå, at nok er nok

      Takk for kommentar!

      Slett
    2. Denne kommentaren har blitt fjernet av en bloggadministrator.

      Slett
  2. Sorry to hear of your problems with blogger, Anita. Unfortunately I don't know what to suggest. It must be really frustrating for you.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you!I see Deerhunter have the same problem
      We shall se!

      Thank you!

      Slett
  3. Most of your pictures seem to be showing now, though a few are still missing. I noticed the problem on one post on someone's blog this morning, then when I uploaded my photos they didn't show for a while then suddenly they were there - some of them twice! Let's hope they get the problem sorted out soon.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Yes very strange!I quess there is too many of us blogging!
      Like Our television is set Down in quality modus..I mean not high quality(Netflix HBo.Viaplay Prime video ect ect)Thank though I am glad it is not a virus again hahah

      Slett
    2. I just went on Google's Help page. They are aware of the issue and say they're working on it but don't say when it might be fixed. Lots of people have reported the same issue.

      Slett
    3. thank you!I hope they will fix the problem soon..I have to go to work now but I will look here later if the pix still are here

      Slett
  4. I have a bunch missing too and I noticed other people's blogs have the smae issue. Blogger must be having some issues.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. yes they must have a big problem..Hope they will fix it cause the site looks bad With those missing photoes

      thanx bill-i was afraid it was only me stuck With that problem

      Slett
  5. No me ha pasado y espero que no me pase. Es una pena que no se vean tus entradas anteriores.

    A ver si es un problema puntual y pasado unos días reaparecen.

    Besos

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Gracias Quapa
      Esperamos que sea bueno.Tu Tienes un blog maravillosoa:))

      xxx

      Slett
  6. Perdona. acabo de mirar entradas anteriores a esta y he llegado viendo reportajes, hasta el 3 de marzo de 2020. No me he parado a seguir mirando hacia atrás. Desde mi ordenador, he llegado a esa fecha.

    Besos

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Ok I hope Your blog will stay fine!We dont want more trouble now..Wish you all good and Nice to read Spanish again..I love Spanish :)))

      Hasta la luego y que te tenga un buen fin de semana
      Muchos besitos xxxx

      Slett
  7. Oh Anita I also experienced the same problems in the past days but they show up again and then gone and then up again. I hope Blogger is just updating their server or something and that these gets fixed because if not, OMG!

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Agree if it is not an update it is terrible!But I think now it all will be solved..Nothing has changed to my blog today

      Thank you Stevenson for Nice comment!I shall visit you beautiful blog as soon as possible--Have ahappy sunday!

      Slett
  8. I see your questions, Anita, but I have no answers or even suggestions for you. I have not noticed any problems with my blog, but who can say what tomorrow will bring? It seems like you have almost constant problems with your blog, and you have my sympathy in that sense and my wish that all your troubles will disappear. In the meanwhile, I like the two photographs I see here, especially the one of Pelle. Stay brave and do not be disheartened .... I send you wishes for good fortune and much happiness ....

    Vær modig og tenk lykkelige tanker, norsk jente ....

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Hei!Yes I have had a lot of troubles with my blogs in the years..I have changed emails, blogs, but now I dont care any more..When I get spam I have a way to get rid of them and of course always report to Google..I have seen much traffic unknown and much much traffic from Saudia Arabia!!OHM a rich "Sheik" is looking at my blog!!hah hah Well the truth is it is only normal people from the past I have been blogging with..(and to tell a joke.I have newly become a member of Twitter there I followed Anthony Hopkins(You know him right)Soon I got a follower that claimed he was Hopkins and wanted me to follow his private mail on twitter--OHMG again ME! ME!!!Anthony talks to me!! (I almost got fooled again)!!But once more I had to laugh it is just spam and fake accounts..So we get wiser every year!

      If you have read some of the comments here you see Google has probably performed a server update..So it will be ok
      Thanks for talking about Pelle.He is doing great.Very pretty and cute.He will be with me this summer.

      Slett
  9. Hello Anita;
    For my part I have not noticed anything for now, I usually upload the photos and after seeing your information I have looked at it, I do not see anything out of the ordinary, it will be an update or something similar, I hope everything is fixed.
    Greetings.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you !Yes I think you have right !It will be solved:)))

      Slett
  10. Working with computers gives you sometimes a bad time without a clear sign and then patience is a virtue. All I do in such cases is restart the computer and check all cables and plugs. That's as far as my knowledge goes. Keep it up and have a nice weekend Anita.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank youfor the tips SC!Tomorrow I will do as Marco here says add the photoes back again
      Probably ,Google has probably performed a server update

      Happy sunday to you as well :)))

      Slett
  11. Hello Anita,
    What a nice picture. Lovely that dog.
    And what a nice shot of the snowy mountain, great!!

    That problem you told have had several bloggers, including me. I had post a blog a few weeks ago and some of my pictures are gone.
    But I have updated the blog post and added the missing photos again and then it was fine again. Google has probably performed a server update. I wish you good luck.

    Warm regards,
    Marco

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Ohh that was good to know!When Iam free of working (monday)I will do the same, update my blog, With the photoes again--

      Thanx for much help Marco!

      Slett
  12. Sorry to hear, dear! I hope it gets sorted out soon.

    Greetings from London.

    SvarSlett
  13. Espero que lo soluciones pronto, porque es una pena tienes un blog manifico. Un abrazo.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Aii!Que bonitas palabras! :))))
      Creao que es bien ahora:))

      Slett
  14. Gracias!!Yo te quiero el perro Pele Mucho!Es mi amor de la vida:))
    Gracias por tus palabras yonosoymillenium:)

    SvarSlett
  15. Ik had dat ook Anita bij mijn vorige blog. Later waren ze er wel.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you for the comment.I see no more photoes has gone so I think it is ok..but I have a problem when reuploading the shoots it comes as a first post..I quess i have to make a New post..thank you any way Carolina

      Slett
  16. Tja!
    Mina gamla "kidnappade" bilder är fortfarande kidnappade.
    Men nya verkar ligga kvar.
    Hoppas vi får det här utsorterat så vi kan fortsätta blogga. Eller kanske byta plattform?
    Hälsningar,
    Deerhunter

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Hi ja men hvor skal vi dra?Har du noen forslag til andre sosiale steder?Orker ikke Instagram.Ikke Facebook.Har prøvd Wordpress.
      Jeg måtte legge inn bildene på nytt men da ble hele settet feil
      Vi får se hvordan det går..Send meg gjerne et hint om du drar..til en annen plass

      Anita

      Slett
  17. God ettermiddag. Bildene på bloggen din er veldig vakre. Naturen gir oss sin skjønnhet. Takk for at du følger bloggen min, og jeg benytter anledningen til å følge deg også. Når jeg er brasiliansk og aldri forlot landet mitt, blir jeg imponert når jeg ser snøbildet. Her i Rio de Janeiro er det veldig varmt, men vi har deler av Brasil som vanligvis snø og negative temperaturer.

    SvarSlett
  18. Beklager oversettelsen min. Bruk oversetter.

    SvarSlett