Hi How are you in these difficult times
Easter is coming soon.
I'll update my blog a bit.
These are pictures from last year.
You can't do such a wildlife  now
But it will be back and
I look forward to it

"Girls from Bergen are very like.
They sit on the Ferry and winks to you
But when you wave back they turn away,
yes everyone is equal and everyone is rude"

An old song from Bergen written by Jan Eggum
People from our town loves this song when they are out to  party
I met this girl  on my way  to the mountain Fløyen
She was there to have som shots taken of herself
I think sometimes ,when you are a lady 
People tend to say yes to be taken photos of
I have always been lucky with that

Ok

On my way at The Mountain Blueman 
You got a good view over some of the town
and it was  very icy!
We still have much snow.It came very much during the last days.
This Picture is also taken some time ago but at the same month.
April aways gives us surprises when we want spring 
Ulriksbanen on my way to the top.
If you want I can show many photoes up from the mountain
Here is the link if some maybe wants to travel oneday

Sitting inside one of our Resistance movement huts from the war
Sadly someone burned the hut down to the ground.
Now we only have memories from the Place 
Norwegians love their huts on  the Mountain.
This Eastern it will be none of that since
 it is forbidden to take travels or hikes-
It has been much quarrel about that in the community
We all want to flee away to isolated places in these times
 Now the police /millitary is set in to prevent easter tourist hoildays 
We see photoes of isolated places on the mountains 
Where only the animals are taking back their territory
The photo Down under is from another winter year 

But of course in times of trouble
 The best we can do is to share a good laugh
 and whatever comes around comes around.
These Norwegian Girls are a good example 

I wish you all a good Easter!Stay healthy !


65 kommentarer:

  1. It is a very difficult time, Anita, but you seem to be in good spirits and coping well. It's a bit of a mystery why remote areas are closed off when the likelihood of coming into contact with others is slim. We are still able to get out every day, but one of the areas I enjoy a great deal was closed yesterday. i am not quite sure why since I hardly met anyone else there. Stay well, Anita, and stay cheerful. Thanks for continuing to blog.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Hi david!Yes it is very difficult times.I think they really dont know so much about the virus as they say it is no Place to hide around the world it is a«sudden stop»--I quess not get infected is just chance..may be you may be me..Lets hope for the vacine in a year ca..Ok thanks for writing !

      Slett
  2. What wonderful views you share. It's strange to have Easter coming upon us and we won't have any family to share with. Everything is the same as the weeks before, People are doing a great job here following the rules. We hope and wait as the rest of the world does too. Take care, stay safe and healthy.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you very much Bill.Yes it is sad not beeing With Family and so on.I think we should try to see over the Corona sky and do what we can to make us happy every day
      I wish you a great Easter Bill!

      Slett
  3. These truly are strange times we live in, and it probably will be years before a "sense of relative normalcy" returns. Such cycles come and go in recorded history and, no doubt, took place before any form of permanent record-keeping existed. Possibly, these sorts of things are among the reasons some groups of pre-hominid species failed to successfully climb the evolutionary ladder. This certainly will be a unique Easter, and it will be fascinating to observe how people handle it.

    Whether old or current, your photographs are vivid and stunning, Anita. And, yes, Norwegian girls are very beautiful ....

    Take good care of yourself and of Alexander -- stay cheerful and happy and be safe ....

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Hello Fram!Alexander and me was for a little little walk last night in the snow !
      Wow we got so tired just after that little hike!I Wonder how Our bodies will be after this staying inside locked up every every day!I tried a little training but soon felt out of it..Just so boring..Now I have found my old record player With LP s and and old dvd player so I can watch old Movies that no longer excist on streaming channels(Casablanka,Deliverance,Dresden YamatoSword of honour Millers Crossing Hoffa,Double Indemnity and so on )Me aswell have been thinking what in hell is this desease!In Bilblic terms it was written about this crisis but I do not hope so.do you really think it is Earth taking back like in the history the Spanish flu Svartedauden ect ect?
      Ok thanks for coming here and it will be Nice to see from other parts of the world how they are doing
      Big hug Anita

      Slett
  4. Hej Anita! Är allt bra med er..? Vi har klarat oss undan covid 19 och mår bra.. Boel jobbar hemma och vi är väldigt försiktiga och tvättar händer hela tiden.. Vi är glada att vi bor på landet och inte i städerna , där verkar smittan vara mycket värre..
    Vackra flickor från Bergen, det är nog dom vackraste i hela Världen..!!!!
    Kram på er alla ( Men du är nog vackrast av dom alla vännen)
    Önskar er allt gott // Roger

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Nei du må jeg smile du er da altfor snill!Men det er øynene som ser som finner det vakre men tusen takk Roger!
      Det som skjer i Sverige bekymrer meg mye.Hvordan dere har håndtert Corona..Dem seier på nyheten i dag at dere har minst over 700 døde men ikke vil ut med det da de døde( mangen)på sykehjemmet ikke er blitt talt med?!Jeg hååper ikke det vil ta av i Sverige siden dere har alt åpent?Jeg ser og at sykepleierne får 220 % mer i lønn nå i Sverige og det er bra.Her får vi ingenting ekstra og må jobbe i hele sommerferien .Jeg syns de kan spandere litt mer penger på oss som må ut i dette med livet og våres familer som innsats..Vi skulle fått yrkesrisiko bidrag..Mangen sykepleiere jeg kjenner (Jeg også)Er livredde for dette viruset men vi er nødt til å gå på jobb,Jeg skal på jobb igjen til neste helg påskehelgen..Det blir som så her..Beskytte seg på jobb, hindre virus til de sårbare pasienter og når en kommer hjem får en ta alt av kler av seg i gangen dusje og hive alt i vaskemaskin..Så kansje er vi litt trygge.Jeg håper av hele mitt hjerte dere holder dere trygge på landet..Være hjemme og slapp av!Den dør ikke den som henges skal :)))Ha det godt da mine kjære venner!Roger og Boel

      Slett
    2. Ja du vännen.. I bland tror jag inte dom styrande förstår hur illa Covid 19 är, och förlitar sig på att det nog snart går över.!???
      Klem // Roger o Boel

      Slett
    3. Önskar dig en och alla dina nära och kära,en riktigt Glad Påsk och att ni alla får vara friska .... Kram på dig du snälla och fina ..

      Slett
    4. Takk Roger!Det blir bra :)Klem!!

      Slett
  5. I remember staying on the same spot as the girls in the first picture on the Flo mountain and thought what a beautiful country Norway is. Also a good Easter to you and your family Anita.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. thank you very much S.C..It is nobody around that Place now since it is forbidden to hike on the mountain .May be when it is all over you and Family can come for a visit:))Wish you a great Easter as well!It is good to see Your daily photoes..Keeps the spirit up :)))

      Slett
  6. Beautiful pics. Thanks.

    Greetings from London.

    SvarSlett
  7. Thanks for that refreshing trip to the mountains of Norway; I feel much better for that! At the moment we are allowed to go on short walks in our home area but so many people are being so stupid that we may well soon be not allowed to leave our houses except for shopping and medicines. My house may become cleaner than it's ever been!

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Heh heh yes ourhouses are shining brigh and sterile now! :))))But I went to the shop today to get a little milk oh my god everything was open at the mall!And so much People around..I have not heard on the News here that we should open up again..But it was warm and cosy outside..felt like I was in Cypruz again(16-18 degrees)

      Ok thanks for answering John :))

      Slett
  8. Håller med om att ett skämt eller två inte alls skadar dessa dagar. Skönt att se ett flatgarv från Norge.
    Dessutom härliga bilder från vad som en gång var, snart är vi nog tillbaka i det vanliga livet. Hoppas jag i alla fall.
    Glad påsk!
    Deerhunter

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Ja jeg vet det kommer til å gå bra!Vi må bare ta tiden til hjelp ikke sant
      Håper det flater ut i Sverige nå med alle disse ubehagelige tall .God Påske til deg også !

      Anita

      Slett
  9. What beautiful and serene pictures, thank you for sharing.
    Wishing you a Happy Easter also, in this surreal world of ours, I wish you peace.
    Hugs,
    ~Jo

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Ohh thank you very much !Iam so glad to get a note from you..i did not expect that..It is so good to look at Your page and get inspiration and something beautiful in mind :)))

      Slett
  10. Beautiful photos Anita, so much snow. I wish you a happy easter. We hope life is very soon normally.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you Carolina!We all wish that as well :)))Hope all is good With you and Family .Happy Easter Caroline:))

      Slett
  11. Hello Anita
    a lot of snow, rarely seen ;-))
    Happy Easter and
    stay healthy
    Regards Frank

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Hei Frank!It is a strange weather.Now the sun With high temp.On the Mountains very very much snow this year.We see it from drones photoes..Happy Easter to you and family

      Slett
  12. Hello Anita,
    This time with the virus may take a long time.
    It remains strange that we are no longer free in what we want to do outside of daily work. But we must be strong and have respect what we have and what we could do. Let's hope we will be safe.
    Your shots are so nice. A wonderful report to enjoy. Shot 4 and 5 are very nice.

    I wish you all the best Anita!!

    Big hug, Marco

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you very much Marco!I quess you are still at work..I have to be at hospital in the weekend ..dont like that though..But somebody has to carry on like People delivering Food and Health care never stops
      Yes it is insane all of it..i cant even imagine it..only have to Accept the situation..Hope for a Cure

      Ok Wish you a very very Nice and peaceful holidays Marco.I know you work hard so a special prayer for you..Stay healthy :)))

      Slett
  13. Absolutely, It is very difficult in this time, Anita.

    We have to stay at home, but do you know what does it mean for some of us? It means we can not work, so we do not make money, so we have NO money.

    Lucky for those people who can work from home, they still got their paychecks.

    But, all of those, our healthy is the most important, so that's okay! We lose SO many people from the world. We want to STOP this pandemic and back to the normal life.

    Thank you for the awesome photos, Anita. Your photos make me happy. Smiling!

    Be safe!
    A hug.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. I think the political situation is very strange over there..So you cant get any money when you are in laid off?Does not you goverment give pay scheks to you as well?That is terrible!I heard something like that on the News..No Wonder all is going to hell when you have to go out in these time just to have Money to paid bills and Food..I have no Words.I know it cant be to any help to say Iam glad I live in Norway.I hope this soon will be over.It is a tragedy .Do what you can Evi:)Hope all will be allright to you:))

      Slett
  14. Oh Anita! these photos are AMAZING! Thank you so much for sharing them and I really like the old song you shared about girls from Bergen, its very cute and talks about culture. i wish you a beautiful Easter coming and here in the Philippines, the whole Holy Week is very important but we cannot celebrate it the way we used to regularly so we'll just keep ourselves at home and pray from there.

    Sending you hugs!

    Stevenson
    Cavite Daily Photo
    Stevenson Que Blog

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Hi Stevenson!I am so glad to see you here!It is sad we can not come together in this time Easter..but we must follow the rules in these coronatime..We can pray .Sometimes I dot understand Gods ways.If there is a God..But I think sharing good ,vibrations, smiles, compassion do it as well .It cant do anything wrong and it desereves nothing back only wishes that we will be safe soon all togehter.Ok thank you for Nice reply from Philippines Wish for you a great Easter and also for the People that comes to help you'
      Greetings Anita

      Slett
    2. That is so nice of you Anita. And I agree, God's ways are not always the same as our but it's always for the greater good. Time unveils as to why things happen and with good vibes and smiles, just as you said, we can make it through this together. Especially with wonderful doctors and nurses like you who are heores! And also our grocery people, the police and soldiers, and the delivery people who helps us everyday in this time of corona. Sending you big hugs to beautiful Norway and let us not stop praying :)

      Slett
  15. Yes I a dreaming of Greese and Cypruz !When all is over I will Return there
    My Paradise
    We all are together in this Yannis.Ianm glad you took the time for me here
    Thank you for the poems Word of wisdom and delight
    You are a good man

    Keep up the good work it will be allright!

    Anita

    SvarSlett
  16. Son fantásticas las fotos que has hecho. Ahora con lo del coronavirus, no podemos pasear por espacios abiertos.

    Espero que tú y tu familia, se encuentren bien.

    Cuídate.

    Besos

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Tusen takk !Håper alt bra med dere også!Vaya con dios quapa :)

      Slett
  17. Querida amiga Anita.
    Que o sorrir nunca abandone nossos rostos.
    Fotos deslumbrantes.
    Adoro o seu cantinho.
    Faz - me renascer.
    Milhões de sorrisos.
    O mundo precisa disso mesmo.
    Gentes positivas.
    Megy Maia🌈

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. De nada querida Anita.
      Uma Santa Páscoa.
      Um abracinho.
      Megy Maia🌈

      Slett
  18. Your beautiful post has only made things a little easier:) Thank you, Anita!

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. we are hoping all is going in aright direction.Thanx Chris!

      Slett
  19. Me encantó el post, gracias por compartirlo. Besos.

    SvarSlett
  20. Beautiful photos, it does not surprise me that you like to get lost in those cabins and more in these times, in this atypical Easter.
    Enjoy nature and wait for the hateful virus to pass.
    Take good care of yourself.
    Greeting-

    SvarSlett
  21. Most enjoyable. I must add you to my blogroll!

    SvarSlett
  22. Your photographs are amazing!

    SvarSlett
  23. Hej Anita, som jag förstår du var sjuk... ledsen...
    Hoppas du är på vägen att bli bättre.
    Underbar story och bilder! Din blogg är så hopfull. Tack för det!
    Glad påsk!

    SvarSlett
  24. Gracias amiga tus fotos nos han sacaso un poco de casa y se agradece estar comtempládolas ahora. Aunque encerrados estamos bien.
    Te deseo Buen Pascua.
    Cuídate Anita
    Desde casa te mando este abrazo 🙅

    SvarSlett
  25. Cuídate mucho. Tengo familiares en sanidad y muy preocupados por ellos. Sois los valientes de este terrible virus y confiamos mucho en vosotros, más que en los malos políticos que tenemos. Mucho ánimo Anita.
    Desde casa te mando este abrazo 🙅

    SvarSlett
  26. Fantastic photos !
    Happy Easter to you nad your family !
    Greetings

    SvarSlett
  27. Hola Anita
    um beso grande
    Morris

    SvarSlett
  28. Halo, Anita... Happy Easter! I always imagine what it feels like to live in the snow. I prefer cold weather than hot. Nice photos you share. I hope you and your family are doing fine. Stay safe!

    SvarSlett
  29. Anita, you are a brilliant photographer, they are beautiful nature, thanks.

    SvarSlett
  30. Hi Anita, their is a translator on my blog on the right side. The stirk was born in Den Haag in the Netherlands.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. thank you!I will visit tomorrow!And read!

      Slett
  31. Wonderful photos to relieve our hearts a little bit of worries about Covid-19.
    Take care and be well

    SvarSlett
  32. ¡Qué maravilla! Gracias por abrirnos una ventana a la naturaleza que buena falta nos está haciendo.

    Besines utópicos.-

    SvarSlett
  33. Ciao Anita, è un po' che non ci sentivamo, mi ero perso nel blog, vedo una nuova veste del blog, e in questi giorni di pandemia sto rivedendo molti blogger che avevo trascurato. Ciao un abbraccio Angelo.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. thank youAngelo!

      Yes all is confusing these days!
      Glad to see you aain!

      Slett
  34. Fotografie bellissime, adoro la neve.
    Ti auguro un sereno venerdi.

    SvarSlett
  35. Preciosas y muy bellas fotos de la nieve.
    Un abrazo.

    SvarSlett
  36. ¡Hola Anita! Gracias por la visita,
    Aqui a pesar de los bellos paisajes nevados no hace nada frío ;)
    Cuidate.

    SvarSlett
  37. I see your blog daily, it is crispy to study.
    Your blog is very useful for me & i like so much...
    Thanks for sharing the good information! 
    mega casino

    SvarSlett