Gledelig Jul til alle

Gledelig Jul ønskes alle
  Har dere fått alt i hus eller feirer man ikke jul?
Her hos meg har det bakest og vaskes og pyntet til jul.Ja jeg kjenner meg aldeles sliten!
Og så all den julematen som skal konsumerest i morgen!
Jeg har fått meg ett brudd i skinnbeinet på leggen så lite tur til fjells
Bildene dere ser er tatt for 15 år siden men det ser det samme ut nå.Bortsett fra Julemarked fra alle nasjoner som er samlet ved vannet.Jeg har vært der men det er ikke som før..Ja alt var bedre før hah 


Fire lys er tent på Fløyen i mørktimen.Heldigvis har solen snudd.Er jo sengetid hele dagen lang .
Så håper jeg å få se riktig fine bilder fra mine bloggvenner
Ha det fint!
 

19 kommentarer:

  1. Dear Anita!
    May the Christmas Season bring only happiness and joy to you and your family.
    I hope all of your Christmas wishes come true.

    SvarSlett
  2. I hope you leg heals well and quickly. Have a wonderful Christmas!

    SvarSlett
  3. Önskar dig en fröjdefull jul i det vackra Norge. Du är säkert snart ute på tur igen!
    Hälsningar,
    Deerhunter

    SvarSlett
  4. Hello anita,
    Old pictures or not. They looks really fantastic.
    What a great area with wonderful lights.
    I hope you recover quickly from your broken leg.

    I wish you a wonderful Christmas and enjoy of these days.

    Warm regards,
    Marco

    SvarSlett
  5. Merry Christmas, happy holidays.
    Best regards.

    SvarSlett
  6. Hello Anita,
    Merry Christmas! Your first as a retiree, but with a broken shinbone. Santa's hat looks great on you, though.

    All the best for 2026!
    Regards, Frank

    SvarSlett
  7. Ihanaa joulun aikaa sinulle! Tunnelmoidaan ja syödään vatsat pulleiksi 😊

    SvarSlett
  8. Oh my, a fracture for Christmas is not good, I'm sure it will heal well.
    Lovely photos - Merry Christmas.

    SvarSlett
  9. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I hope that your leg heals quickly and that you will soon be hiking again.

    SvarSlett
  10. Not the best start to the new year, but things can only get better. In any case, Merry Christmas and a happy 2026.

    SvarSlett
  11. Beautiful photos. Merry Christmas 🎄 from Montreal, Canada ❤️ 😊 🇨🇦

    SvarSlett
  12. So sorry you have a fractured tibia, may it heal well and quickly for you.
    I did enjoy seeing the photographs you've shared here.

    I spent time with family and grandchildren at Christmas which was lovely.

    I hope you were able to have a Happy Christmas, my good wishes to you for the coming New Year.

    All the best Jan

    SvarSlett
  13. Ja, vi tilbrakte julen. Julaften hjemme og første juledag hos sønnen min til julelunsj. Jeg gadd ikke å gjøre noen forberedelser. Og jeg dro heller ikke på shopping.
    Det er vinter. Snø og frost. Men jeg har vært for lat til å stå på ski, jeg har blitt gammel. Snørydding skal bli en utendørsaktivitet.
    Godt nytt år!

    SvarSlett
  14. Dear Anita!
    Happy New Year! May all your dreams come true!

    SvarSlett
  15. Che sia per Te un 2026 ricco di gioie inaspettate e bellissime, vivi il tuo presente, sogna il tuo futuro, ma abbi cura di ripescare nel tuo passato quei tasselli che ti aiuteranno a costruire ciò che vuoi essere.

    SvarSlett
  16. Thank you very much for the comments..I am so embarassed not been able go look at yourblogs..Still very busy at my place with alot of quest ..they even sleep on the floor .See hou soon💖💖💖💖💖

    SvarSlett