Jakten etter Kattuglen


Jakten etter kattuglefamilien
I løpet av årene jeg har bodd her så har jeg hørt kattuglen i skogen
Nå hadde jeg bestemt meg for å se etter dem
Hver natt ca kl 01.30
Begynner hannen sin vår 
kjærlighetssang
Det svarer spakt fra alle kanter
Så blir det stille og de begynner igjen når klokken nærmer seg fire på natten
Jeg har dårlig søvnkvalitet etter mangen år som sykepleier på natt
Leser bøker og hører på fuglene
Veldig beroligende å høre fra skogen nå om våren
tawny owl (Strix aluco)


Jeg tok med meg kamera og kikket opp i alle trer i min bakgård(stor skog)

Folk som var på tur måtte tro jeg var helt galen som kikket opp i trærne.

Hadde kamera fremme så de forsto det nok
 




Denne lille fuglen er liten men hvilken røst 

Det var som kirkeklokker

Lurer på om det er den de kaller Tiur klokka
Troglodytes troglodytes, gjerdesmett.Wren


Langt inni skogen den grønne hadde noen hengt opp fuglematere

Tror de hadde hengt der lenge.


Det var lite synlig aktivitet men jeg hørte masse fuglesang

Det var mangen jordhummler.

Tror det var dronning humler siden den overlever vintrene

Jeg fikk ikke bilde 

av  dem de var så raske og lett irriterte






Jeg kunne ikke finne disse kattuglene til tross for min naboer hadde funnet dem
Så irriterende
De dukker vel opp når jeg ikke venter det ellers får jeg spane på dem om natten



Hvitveisene er begynt å strekke seg mot vårsolen.Det er kjekt




Det var en fin liten søndags tur

Bare for å ha sagt det så er bilde av kattuglen med unge ikke mitt
Det er tatt her i nærmijøet av Norsk Naturfoto


34 kommentarer:

  1. Simply visiting the forest and reading about bird song in your post has made me feel wonderful. Thank you friend. Aloha

    SvarSlett
  2. Hello Anita,
    The tawny owl with its chick is clearly the winner in this post; great shot.
    Regards, Frank

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Iam looking for them with a telescope now hah hah thank you💖

      Slett
  3. Wonderful of you to take us for your walk and I do hope that you comes across the owl.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Ihear them but cant see them..One day..💖

      Slett
  4. Moet zeggen dat jouw achtertuin werkelijk prachtig is en die moeder?uil met kind een fantastiese foto. Hoop dat je m binnenkort vanuit je eigen huiskamerraam kan maken en dat het maar veel rustgevende tripjes mogen zijn.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Oh, dat was goed gezegd. Sc...Ja, ik heb het echt naar mijn zin als vervroegd gepensioneerde.💖💖💖

      Slett
  5. The sounds of nature are not intrusive, as is the noise of “civilization” - traffic, sirens, noisy people etc - and the sound of the owls was probably music to your ears.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Yes they are...sooooobeautiful..💖💖💖Can not explain it but to hear them is a gift💖Thank you David

      Slett
  6. Oh, the anemones are already blooming there! It would be really great to see an owl! I haven't seen them for many years, but I have heard some sounds. Last autumn we heard the tawny owl (Strix aluco) in our garden many times, but we didn't see the bird. I hope you find the owl, and it would be really great if you could get a picture of it!! Have a nice day Anita!

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you Anne I hope soo too💖

      Slett
  7. Anemones! It must be quite warm?
    The owls are teasing you by hooting and playing hide and seek ;) I will never see an owl, because I sleep every night. I wish you luck for another owltrip!

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you Sartsa💖I sleep after I hear them it is a great lullaby 💖

      Slett
  8. I have been looking for an owl in nature for years. No luck but I remain hopeful. That is a great photo which Naturfoto took!

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Yes and they are here..They(people) have made some owl nest../house(But I really think they live in a tree or an old crow nest left behind)And set out bird food..you know solsikke and so on..It is not that owls eat sunflower seeds..They eat the bird thaat comes for the seeds..Yes I know it is terrible but theey are hunters..So is life..Thank younMaria💖

      Slett
  9. I'm sure that on a walk eventually you will find the owls. You know that they are there so maybe they will get used to seeing you searching and come out to say a hello. :) Have a wonderful week, Anita.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. thank you Bill💖I look for them every day💖

      Slett
  10. Na minha aldeia também havia mochos e agora ninguém lhes vê o rasto.
    Abraço de amizade.
    Juvenal Nunes

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you..But maybe they still are there at your place..less mice and other things makes them find other places but they come back sooner or later to their homeplace💖

      Slett
  11. Es bonito verlos en su hábitat natural y disfrutando de la Naturaleza.
    Feliz día. Un abrazo.

    SvarSlett
  12. Kattugglor i mina hemtrakter är förbluffande svåra att upptäcka. En gång stod en kollega intill mig, pekade ut höjd och riktning och jag kunde ändå först inte upptäcka fågeln. Måste vara trevlig att ha dessa individer så nära ditt hem, Anita. Du kommer säkert snart få dina bilder, lycka till !
    / Deerhunter

    SvarSlett
  13. Ja jeg elsker dem så mye💖Når man går slik og titter finner man roen og også andre fugler/ dyr dukker opp.Godt det ikke bare er meg som har vanskeligheter med å finne dem.Jeg speider fra min balkong hver dag.og også på tur.Tusen takk for fint svar Klas💖

    SvarSlett
  14. I understand that it's annoying to hear an owl's hooting in the middle of the night. It has a big voice.
    Too bad you didn't find the owl yourself.
    However, you have a lot of good pictures from your nature trip again.
    White anemones are such spring flowers.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Oh no!!!! I love them haave love songs💖

      Slett
  15. A voice like church bells! You made me hear them! What a beautiful post. Thank you my friend. Aloha

    SvarSlett
  16. It was nice to see the photographs here.

    All the best Jan

    SvarSlett
  17. Night nurses are a special breed! Thank you so much for all those dark hours of service. And thank you for your comment on my poem about the Blue dusk. I appreciate it Anita ☺️

    SvarSlett