Jeg hadde hengt opp ett fuglehus og satt frem hjemmelaget mat
Det var en suksess
Her er Tre kry pren og Rødstrupen igjen
Asså de bryr seg slett ikke om meg,Da må de være sulten
Vannet har nesten frosset igjen og det kjennes like kalldt som før og hverfall om natta
Fremdeles to dyner på og varmepose på beina
Big pyjamas
Denne spettmeisen kryper like godt nedover stammen som oppover
For.Havregryn.Solsikkekjerner.Rosineer.Valnøtter..Linfrø
Og Maryland Cookies
Hih de liker disse kjeksene og jeg har sett dem gjemme dem i treet
.Både Rødstrupe og Meisen
Flink trekryper
Denne så nesten besvimt ut a kulda da jeg møtte den.Satt bare å sov på greinen
Her er sikkert kjæresten
Okey folkens jeg har kjøpt meg ett DIGERT AKVARIUM
Bruker litt tid på å lage aqva territorium
Har fra før ett lite akvarium med en kampfisk.Han MÅ være alene.Kampfisk you know..
Så da blir det litt innehygge.Pus elsker det.Til frokosten i dag satt han og fisket.Hadde på ett vis fått av glassplaten.Fisket med labben.Ja jeg ble veldig sur.Men det går over.Hvem kan være sur på en liten Britisk Korthår Sjarmør💖
A nice little bird house, now they have a place to call home.
SvarSlettThats cute said and so true.Bill you are great💖
SlettOh dear. Poor fish. I bet the cat was happy!
SvarSlettNo..hih hih ..Yes poor fish It is good cats have short memory..😂The fish,a white
SlettBetta splendens..He is not afraid of anything therefor he has to be alone..😂
Such a cute little birdhouse for those lovely tiny birdies! Well done!
SvarSlettThank you..Yupp they have it cold..I ,we, hope for warmer weather..Those big boots are heavy to walk in..snow...Ok thank for answer the birds are ok💖
SlettOh gosh, the cat fished and caught plus ate I presume. Oh dear me.
SvarSlettThe birds are beautiful.
Oh now..he got "Fy Fy", but he ignored me..the fish escaped to the plants.Today I have a dog here..So kitty have lost interest in fishing..like more run after the dog..pooor me..hah hah what a funny life😊😍
SlettBonita estampa campestre.
SvarSlettAbrazo.
Thank you💖
SlettAh yes so nice all those little birds and then that little house. Good job.
SvarSlettThank you💖
SlettWith birds outside and a fish and a cat inside you have your own little menagerie!
SvarSlettYes 😂It is veery funny😊😊😊
SlettGood luck with feeding the Eurasian nuthatch (Sitta europaea)! We haven't seen them yet this year. Hopefully we'll see them during the summer.
SvarSlettHere there are many..running up and down the tree..😅Thank you Anna💖
SlettLovely photos! cute little birdies!
SvarSlettAqualine NFPA Fire Tanks
Ohh I use Juwel Aqvarium.Now I have aquascaped it a little..I love nice landscapps with waterfall in the aquarium.Got ideas from walks moviies and so on.But it is not easy Learn and fail all the time
SlettAha, you have a bird restaurant in the tree and you yourself are the chef.
SvarSlettHow do birds, aquarium fish and your cat get along?
Has the cat tried to fish from aquariums?
You have an interesting following.
You should have a look because now the dog is here.Ohh yeah my daughter got the flu and is pretty sick.I look after her.Have the dog at my place..Ohh it goes fine..I smile.Love animals💖
SlettThank you Aimarii💖
SlettEs preciosa la casita. Ahí además de conseguir alimentos, se puede refugiar para no morir de frío.
SvarSlettBuenas Noches.
Si que pena morir los pobres avas..Today I even caught ona big duck that has been strangled in the rockks today trying to get a food ..very sad😢
SlettNice photos, it's very nice to have birds nearby and fish of course.
SvarSlettGreetings
Gracias..Yes it is all good thank you💖
SlettIt's always lovely to see birds and your photographs are very nice.
SvarSlettI enjoyed your previous post too, the Robin is my favourite bird.
Enjoy the coming weekend.
All the best Jan
Thank you Jan I am so glad for your visit💖
SlettAnita!
SvarSlettYour photos are beautiful. The red birdhouse is beautiful.
I wish you a wonderful Sunday.
Thank you very much💖💖💖
SlettHello Anita,
SvarSlettthe feeding places are always well visited in winter, beautiful pictures.
Greetings Frank
Hiii thank you Frank..Best part of lives are so ordinary..simple things like catching a beautiful glimse of a beautiful bird.Thanx Frank..love you💖
SlettNo cambies nunca, amiga Anita, porque personas como tu son las que hacen falta en este mundo, que se preocupen de los demás, tanto sean animales como personas.
SvarSlettMuy bonito el comedero, así como los pajaritos que acuden a él.
Un abrazo.
Hola, muchas gracias por tu lindo comentario. Me alegró el corazón.💖💖💖
SlettWhat a sweet House for the Birds in the Tree!
SvarSlettYes and there are soooo much birds😍Been there every day Thank you for your comment love you💖😍👍
SlettWonderful shots.
SvarSlettthanx xxxx
Slett
SvarSlettIts full of information here that I am looking for, Great work! Thanks
SvarSlettYour post is very great.i read this post this is a very helpful.
Nature things. I like it!
SvarSlettWholesale HVAC Parts
SvarSlettI really admire the effort you put into your posts. It shows!
Affordable HVAC Supplies