Happy New Year 2024 from Bergen Norway

I wish for you all the best time

Picture is from Bryggen in Bergen taken some days ago
This one is taken in Icewalley .Very cold in here..Brrrrr..
Do not forget to feed the birds!
Well.Here in my townBergen it is actually forbidden

The Rats!

They are everywhere!

Climbing in trees not afraid for humans

 So the city decided people must stop feeding them

But they are very very hungry!Look at this duck!!

 Finally a little picture  from inside The Bryggen old tree house

Wish you all Happy Happy New year!May the gods be with you:))

I will be visiting all of you!

34 kommentarer:

  1. Dear Anita!
    Beautiful photo from Bergen. I was surprised that you feed the duck with bread? This will harm her because there is salt in the bread. I feed the birds sunflower seeds, wheat, oats...
    I wish you a happy and prosperous New Year 2024.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Hello sweet ❤️He
      re we feed of course with good birdfood
      The slice of bread was mine but I felt sorry for the hungry ones.But as i mentioned we are not allowed to feed
      any birds .I think many has died sadly
      Bec of a very very long and cold winther

      Slett
  2. Beautiful!

    I did not know it was unsafe to feed ducks bread. Yikes!

    Happy New Year

    🌹

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. God bless you🤗 and all living things
      I hope you do fine.Love❤️

      Slett
  3. As others have said, better not to feed bread to birds. Cracked corn is great for waterfowl and it’s not expensive.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you David.I am sorry .I have not been birdwatching for a long time.Dead swans we met some time ago.Lost in the ice ,hungy
      y and scared.I hope
      you will have a great 2024

      Slett
  4. Preciosa la segunda foto.
    Que el Nuevo Año sea muy buen contigo. Feliz 2024 🥂Anita
    Un abrazo 🤗〰〰💕

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Gracias de masiado querida Laura❤️

      Slett
  5. I enjoyed your photographs.
    Here in the UK it is very wet and windy.

    Happy New Year Wishes.

    All the best Jan

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. I think we want spring all of us👍🥰

      Slett
  6. Hermosas vistas.
    Feliz Año Nuevo!!!

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Gracias Alfredo❤️I wish the same to you❤️🥰

      Slett
  7. Hello Anita!
    I found your blog thanks to my blogging friend Łucja-Maria.
    I will be happy to visit you more often, because you live in a country that until recently was my travel dream! And the most important thing is that this past year I managed to fulfill them. In the summer I traveled from the north to the south of Norway and I am still amazed by the beauty of your homeland.
    It's nice to see Bryggen in winter scenery, because I only spent one day in Bergen and that was during the summer.
    Warm regards and I wish you all the best for the coming New Year!
    Anita from Poland ;-))

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Oh so nice🥰👍I will look at your blog as well

      Slett
  8. BRRRR. But beautiful. And a very Happy New Year to you! You do have a wonderful blog. I know it is time consuming, so thank you.
    And my best wishes for good times this coming year.....

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thanks for understanding Judith.Yes it takes all my time working.Everything is so expencive now here in Norway,we have to work hard everyone..lost m
      any kilos running like this.My weigjt is now 60 kg and it is still gping down.I can eat a big slice of apple pie now 😅❤️🥰

      Slett
  9. Svar
    1. Thank you sister in Honolulu🥰❤️

      Slett
  10. Svar
    1. Tjey all are,but I think they have gone to better places.The Gulls are back thougj😅

      Slett
  11. Hope you find some time to blog in the new year and the best to you and your family in 2024.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. I hope so too Sc.Maybe a new camera is the thing😅❤️👍🤗

      Slett
  12. Buenas fotografías de un invierno, que se ha instalado en muchos lugares de nuestro planeta.
    Feliz Año Nuevo.

    SvarSlett
  13. Hello Anita,
    Very nice and cozy place of Bergen.
    It looks cold, but so fantastic. Nice pictures!!
    And to give food to the birds and ducks should be possible anyway. As long as it is in moderation, otherwise mice and rats will indeed appear.
    I wish you all the best and health for 2024. Enjoy this night!!

    Many greetings,
    Marco

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Wow the bird feeding picture was a shot hah hah.So.many meanings about it..Ok They really dont eat sunflower ,corn ect ect..they dont want it sadly..I hope 2024 will gived you alot of happiness to you and family❤️

      Slett
  14. The very same for you a happy and healthy new year!

    SvarSlett
  15. Looking cold there but lovely photos. Happy New Year..

    SvarSlett
  16. Hello Anita
    happy new year to you too..
    Greetings Frank

    SvarSlett
  17. Vinterfølelsen er sterk i Bergen. Vakre bilder av byen.
    Jeg mater fuglene og de har et stort behov for mat i kulda. Det er ikke forbudt i avsidesliggende områder. Heldigvis har ikke rottene funnet veien hit. Situasjonen overvåkes.
    Jeg var glad når du er "på linjene"
    Takk og godt nytt år til deg.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Har dere ikke kald vinter??Jeg har ikke opplevd en slik lan
      g kald tid.Vær dag masse is og snø og kaaldt.Uff da👍🤗😅

      Slett
  18. Thank you very much for ni
    ce comments.I wish
    you all a happy time.Velsigne Dagen❤️

    SvarSlett