At the lake near home-Feeling of spring

I dag var jeg på tur rundt vannet for å se til svanene som har satt seg til her.
Vist noen kan hjelpe meg hvordan jeg får til å legge ut videoer 
direkte uten å være innom U2 så hadde det vært fint


 Åh jeg hadde en plan med å få til å lage video men det er jo helt umulig å få det til
Så da måtte jeg jo da inn på den gamle youtube kontoen og få det til der
Jaja sånn går no dagene!
Artigt å følge med på dette paret som nu har vært her over ett år i dette vannet.
De fikk ett kull,disse to her en hann og en hunn unge.
Jeg ser de holder på i det gamle redet.Planlegger de noe mon tro?
Bildet over er Gråtrost Fieldfare,Turdus pilaris
Nylig ankommet.Observerte også enkelbekkasin ,Common Snipe ,Gallinago gallinago 
i flukt på den samme plassen som før 

Nice hike to the swan lake today
Very cold but no snow
Many spring birds has arrived form south
feeling better and a sense of spring in the air





51 kommentarer:

  1. I enjoyed seeing the swans. Spring is early in Norway. We are far from it here.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Coming soon I quess!The snow do not stay for a long time here in town but up in the mountains some hours from Bergen very very much snow in fact I cant go to Finse were I stayed in summer to much weather..Uff the train is closed down too stuck in snow Sometimes I feel like we are living in snowy Denver Colerado But as i said to David the spring flowers has been seen the green little top coming up from earth Thanx for reply Marie!Big hugs to you and family and cute doggie :)

      Slett
  2. You take impressive photos, love them!! FeelYaSenseYa-Aouuuuuu!! (..viu!:)

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Ya-Aouuuuuu!! I sit here and think about you up north and all the cars and stories
      Thank you very much ,See you !! ;))))
      Feel ya sense .Aouuuuuu!
      Ok i am just kidding a bit Happy day to you and thanx for coming here to rainy cold Bergen :)))

      Slett
    2. Jeg gillar norske mer ....than sweden....sorry, lost of words just hit me, took third corona vaccination, bit ill.

      Slett
    3. For øyeblikket, når Finland ikke har en betydelig medaljekandidat i skiskyting for kvinner, støtter jeg Tiril Echoff !! Hun er en like søt og rask skiløper som Kaisa Mäkäräinen var. Hver gang Kaisa mistet muligheten, begynte jeg å bli begeistret for Tiril, iiiik !! Godt Norge!

      Slett
    4. Hei en ole nähnyt ampumahiihtoa..olen ollut ja tehnyt töitä!!Mutta aion katsoa Tirilin!Kyllä pidän myös ampumahiihdosta Tyylini :)))) Olin pienenä vain taitoluistelija ja murtomaahiihtäjä.. Voitin jopa hopeisen pokaalin!!Eka sija pilvijuoksussa täällä Bergenissä mutta voi hyvä juttu siitä on pitkä aika.Mitä kuuluu?Tuore tehosteannoksesta?? :)

      Slett
  3. ...your new header image is gorgeous!

    SvarSlett
  4. It was lovely to see the swans. They are beautiful.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you very much!Iam so glad you made me a reply visit:)))

      Slett
  5. Great videos! Bird watching and signs of spring the is the best reality show.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Yes reality show!Great said!Ican stand for a great while to see what they are poking around with they are always looking for food ;)Thank you Tarja!

      Slett
  6. Always a joy to be with you. Aloha

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Aloha Aloha if there s one person that makes med come out of my shelter and laugh Cloudia ,it is you..You always make me feel goodThank you for coming here once again xxx

      Slett
  7. It's so springy feeling in your post!😍
    Thank you for lovely videos!❤

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. As i said to David ,Crocus and Snowdrops are here to!Iam so happy to see the living things growingThank you Mirjam!Big hugs!

      Slett
  8. I used to have a family of swans which I followed every year, I used to see them every week when I went back to visit my mother. We have a lot of Fieldfares here every winter, visitors from Scandinavia.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Oh do they come from us, the Fieldfarese??I did not know..thought they came from the south africa ect--But it is nice to see them..We are lucky to have swans in out neighbourhood..It is always a joy for all people to see them..Now they even are not aggresive..maybe bec the children are big now.thanx for reply!

      Slett
  9. Another one of your wanderings in nature. As always it looks wonderful.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. oh it is my daily route to have some air..but thank you for the reply!I would go to The Netherlands any day if i could to watch your charming houses and the tulips coming soon :)))

      Slett
  10. Must be cold for the young swans...

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. I see them gather togheter in a crowd to keep warm in the icecold rain !Many feed them over here so they are deff not hungry!Ilike the little ones when they "talk " :)

      Thank you very much Marianne!

      Slett
  11. Es maravilloso el vídeo, parece como si ahora me encontrara en ese mismo lugar.

    Adoro esas aves, que son muy bellas.

    Besos

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you very much glad you like them:))

      Slett
  12. Hello Anita: For a naturalist one of the true wonders of the year is the return of breeding birds in the spring, and I am glad that this annual ritual is taking place where you are. I know that you will anxious to get outside and enjoy it every chance you get. Hugs, David

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. oh thank you David!Today i even did see the snowdrop or common snowdrop and Crocus popping up from the grass So exiciting to see theis wonder once again!Gives strength and passion for a new future!Can wait for the rain we are having to stop and go out take some new pictures Big hug to you and Miriam!

      Slett
  13. The swans are beautiful. Nice video, Anita.
    Take care!

    SvarSlett
  14. Oh! What wonderful videos! How great, migratory birds have already arrived there. Have a nice week Anita,-))

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you Anna!Same to you happy weekend I have to go to work again uffffff!!

      Slett
  15. Me encantó ver los cisnes Anita, los videos son preciosos. Se va acercando la primavera y el pajarillo prepara su "casa "
    Mejor con frío y sin nieve.
    Buena noche.
    Un abrazo

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you very much Laura!they have been here a year or so they only fly away when the water is over iced then they come back again..
      Si megusta sin nieve me gusta la primavera:)))))

      Slett
  16. You sound cool about the arrival of birds. I remember the swan family you were following then, and good that you are still in touch with them. I still use Youtube to share videos on my blog.
    Hope you doing well

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. ohh Jeevan long time!Thanx for the comment

      Slett
  17. Trevliga fåglar du fotograferat och omtalat. Jo, nog verkar det som de - fåglarna - redan avgjort att vintern är slut. Hemma flyter t ex gravänder i vattnen. Tofsvipor såg jag redan i december. Ur led är tiden!
    / Deerhunter

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. ja håper det!corona også ;)gleder meg for ,det er positive signaler allerede i februar:)))

      Slett
  18. I think it´s weird, you have so little snow there. I thought you have as much as we have.
    Swan is a bird that I know also..the other birds are unknown ;)

    SvarSlett
  19. oh Sartsa we have butit rains away!Expecting snow again !The last bird is a Birch bird as we called it common name over here.it is one of the first birds arriving at my place thabx for comment:))

    SvarSlett
  20. Hello Anita
    Many thanks for sharing these videos, I did enjoy seeing the swans.
    Stay warm and well.

    All the best Jan

    SvarSlett
  21. Wow! Så flotte videoer. Du kan!
    Jeg tror svanene allerede begynner å planlegge neste sommer og planlegger et familietilskudd.
    Turdus pilaris er räkättirastas på finsk. Ikke en god sanger, men bedre enn meg uansett.
    Trekkfugler kommer ikke til oss veldig snart.
    Det er for mye snø.

    SvarSlett
  22. I enjoyed the lovely photos, Anita.

    The swans are so beautiful!

    Happy Weekending!

    SvarSlett
  23. Te deseo una buena semana Anita.
    Abrazos.

    SvarSlett
  24. Spring can be enjoyed earlier than here.
    Wonderful videos of brave birds.
    Nice to follow the life of the bird.
    Have a nice budding spring!

    SvarSlett
  25. Swans are lovely. I sometimes go to see them, too. Spring will come soon.

    SvarSlett
  26. Gorgeous swans. :-) Thanks.

    Greetings from London.

    SvarSlett
  27. Just seen your holiday post above, have a wonderful time away ...

    All the best Jan

    SvarSlett