Well, that's a more dramatic title than usual. Isn't it?
Recently, I fell while running to the bus for celebrating
our national day 17 May in town ,and broke my left arm
Yes, you read that right.
I was going to run for the bus on May 17 and had really good speed.
I saw the bus coming so I increased the intensity.
What I forgot was to look for the street.
We have just had a new cobblestone laid here
where I live and not everyone was ready. .
When I was in the fall I thought Uff this is going to be ugly.
I felt like the actress in the movie
House of Flying Daggers where this asian actress flies in the air
Huff og Huff
It became really painful and my two knees as well with big abrasions
Uff Uff
At the emergency there where taken x rays
So now it is to be wearing a sling day and night for some weeks
and alot of painkillers
PEOPLE ARE REALLY KIND
You can't go past many people with a sling without people saying 'Aah'.
So I am sorry only short visits to your blogs and little notes.It is not easy to write
not to talk about having your clothes on ,shoes and makeup and doing the hair
Wow how could this happen to me Ihave never broken a thing in my life..Uff
Has any one broken something once
How did you cope ?
The picture is of the Mandorin Duck that is visiting us now
in Lille Lunggaardsvann last picture
Fløybanen on the top of the mountain
Thanx for watching and understanding
xxxx
Beautiful
SvarSlettthank you xxx
SvarSlett...I hope that you will heal quickly!
SvarSlettSo sorry to hear this bad news, it's never good when someone falls. I broke a collarbone once and had to sleep in a chair for a month until it healed and I could lay down. Every little thing was a challenge to complete. :( Hope you have a fast recovery. Take it easy, Anita.
SvarSlettSiento lo ocurrido, te deseo una pronta mejoría. Dos bonitas fotos.
SvarSlettSaludos.
Anita, I hope you heal quickly and well. I’ve fallen a couple of times lately but not broken anything…yet. I wasn’t running though.
SvarSlettBeautiful shots.
SvarSlettOuch!
I have broken ribs, which have to be left to mend on their own. No cast. It hurt to cough, laugh, breathe...
Hello. I'm sorry you're hurt. Get well soon.
SvarSlettThe photo of mandarin duck is beautiful.
The duck is gorgeous but more importantly how are you doing with your broken arm! You poor thing, not easy.
SvarSlettTake care Anita and hope your arm and you are better soon.
Estimada Anita, cuanto lo lamento y lo siento mucho, ¡Vaya fatalidad! Nunca me he roto ningún hueso, no sé cómo te las podrás ingeniar amiga. Espero tengas una pronta recuperación y puedas volver hacer vida normal cuanto antes.
SvarSlettRecibe un caluroso abrazo y ten paciencia, ojalá, te recuperes lo antes posible.
Auts!I hope you get slowly your arm well.❤
SvarSlettI haven't broke any bone ever,kop,kop...but muscles yes,and I know how difficult it is to do anything,while it's painful.
So beautiful that duck!😍
What a shame! The damage is a surprise.
SvarSlettAt first, there will certainly be difficulties in getting along with one hand.
Fortunately, there are only bumps on your knees, no fractures.
Don't worry about the blog world. It survives and also makes friends.
I fell and hurt my butt and tailbone broke in the spring. Now that's ok. Sitting was awkward.
Happy spring though.
hih hih yes the surprise ..shock was the worst thing..thank you you understand not easy to tap with one finger..
SlettAnd that on your National Norway day. Wish you all the best and a speedy recovery.
SvarSlettI am so sorry to learn of this mishap, Anita, and I hope that your recovery will be swift and complete. You will remember your national holiday of 2021 for all the wrong reasons! I am amazed that you were able to even compose your blog post with a broken arm. Now, that's determination! We will all be thinking of you.
SvarSlettHeres to a speedy recovery! Take care,
SvarSlettPor suerte para mí, lo máximo que tuve fueron esguinces de tobillo.
SvarSlettPoco puedo decirte pues.
Besos.
No need to feel guilty, you are very good. Just be good again the next day, and do it every day ..
SvarSlettAnita, I'm really sorry about your accident and I hope you have a good and quick recovery, now you have to be a little patient.
SvarSlettSo far, although it has fallen several times, luckily I have never broken anything.
I loved the two photos.
A big and tight hug
Oh no! Cheers to you! I hope you have helpers at home. It is a beautiful bird.
SvarSlettI'm so sorry! :-( I hope you're on the mend.
SvarSlettGreetings from London.
Hermosas fotografías Saludos
SvarSlettLate again, and my excuse is far less dramatic than broken bones.
SvarSlettI have had broken bones, once involving knuckles. When the doctor asked me how it happened, I told him a car door. He laughed and told me he had seen enough broken knuckles to know when they had been broken in a car door and when they had not. With that, I confessed. I was working at a newspaper and despite having a cast which allowed only tips of three fingers to be exposed, I actually became pretty adroit at typing. I am certain you will do fine, Anita, even with the inconvenience.
Beautiful photographs ....
Take care of your arm so it heals properly, Anita, and next time remember to zig instead of zag when running along the cobblestones ....
hih hih yeah i am becoming a racer tapping with one finger hih hih
Slettwhat the problem is i cant bend the ulna ,elbow, out nor streching it to my face..i read it can take a year to recover wow----
also the scratch on my knee is hurting well it is all a misery..so now it will be only looking at movies..very boring situation..the doctors know everything the feel on your pulse at the same time they do the us so they can now where the damage is,pluss x rays,pain high puls..ok i rather be stuck here to blogger and read and have a good time..very much nice pix and notes people do..so i will share some old photoes too when i am in form to do so.thankx for the comment,,pss dont think i will run for the bus anymore as alex says mother you are not a teenager anymore heh heh..see you around and take care of your garden i bet it is becoming beautiful with all the grass cut and the air is full of spring.kiss to buddy xxx hi watch finlands eurovision great rock music..bye bye
The knuckle breakage was on my right hand. Another time I had a break which required a cast which wrapped around the thumb covering one-half my hand and went all the way to the armpit and locked the entire arm in place. This was my left arm. There was such discomfort I could not sleep for two or three nights, then exhaustion conquered the discomfort. I was able to adapt pretty well to that rig, too, during the eight weeks I was "saddled" with it.
SlettI had a "buddy" who spent six months in a lower body cast. Try to imagine what that was like ....
I know you are both a physically and a mentally tough young lady, Anita, and will handle this situation well. Be brave ....
ohh thanx..wow must had been alot of pain for you..how in earth did you mangage that,,a fight ?..or something bad..wow poor you..i sleep very bad with that sling totally prison..
Slettjaa saaa..jeg er ike noe tøffe jente,,men dagene går..det blir en laaang sykemelding..avogtil savnerjeg en kjæreste,,det blir ikke det samme med alex,,han bare ler vettu..
neeeii.jeg får forsette og pusle med bloggen..jeg er også tatt opp igjen o.e.rølvaag..pure gold..fra farmingen på minnesota utgitt i 1932..det begynner med sitat ..men gud sagde til ham:du dåre i denne natt krevest din sjæl av dig:hvem skal så have det du har samlet?: lukas x11,20
jaa så må du ha en riktig god whitsun
--takk for svar...
My copy of "Pure Gold" is a first edition from 1930. And, no, I did not buy it new back then. The name of a previous owner, Lillie Oakley Estabrook, is in the book. It has been years since I read this novel. The copy itself is in "like-new" condition other than for some yellowing of the pages. Just think, a 91-year-old book which probably only has been read twice, once by the original owner (I assume) and once by me. The ending of the story still bothers me. I will be curious to learn your opinion of it ....
SlettLet us just say my broken arm was a matter of being in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Tell Alexander he should be a gentleman and not laugh at his mother.
Anyone who can bring up a son by herself has to be strong and brave and tough and a very loving individual. Take care, Anita ....
jaa saapass.you have read the book..hmm ..
SlettI did not like this book nearly as much as his other ones. Probably because I did not like the characters so much. It is an interesting study in human fraility and provides food for thought - or what good is gold if it is not used? What good is a life if it is not lived? but it is pretty good story about a couple of farmers on the Minnesota prairie in the early 20th century. It is a morality tale about the danger of greed.i think
The wife behaved badly towards the man..were they stupid all the time..what made them think about the money as babies..and hid them in the house..I think it is a classic example of how it was that time 1908, 1910 ..for everyone.especially when the bank went bankrupt .also when the Americans went to war and all the inhabitants had to pay to manage the war industry..yes no wonder they were scared. the usa did not get a loan from any other place..rølaag writes well regardless of topic so yes I am excited at the end..I have come to page 206..in my book there are gold-edged marbled pages..the owner of the book when it came out in 1930..has written the name astrid jakobsen and is signed very beautifully ..
by all means I do not think you bought the book in 1930..you are a young deep thinking man that I am so lucky to write some america letters to--
have a good time in minnesota greetings from "just green from norway" as Rølaag says
om du kommer tilbake hit f..jeg har lest boken ferdig og jeg syntest den var veldig god,,bedre og bedre dess mer jeg leste..boken var først utgitt i norge under hans eget navn de forgånde bøker var jo under..Amerika-breve og Paa glemte veie, kom ut under pseudonymet Paal Mørck.
Slettjeg har alldri i mitt liv hørt verre ord komme ut fra en kvinnes munn..R gir slikt liv til karakterene at man føler man står rett forsiden av dem..slutten på boken er bare tragisk..louise(lars) utenfor døren dødstrett og kald og så lizzie på innsiden med øksen i hånden..gal i hodet..det er en roman man ikke glemmer så lett F--Det er to aspekter det samfunnsmessige og enkeltmenneske.Men ma ikke glemme den tiden den var skrivet i..Nå har jeg fått smaken på Rølaag igjen og leter etter the boat of longing på nettetpluss flere ..Verker..
Amerikabreve (under pseud. Paal Mørck), 1912
Paa glemte veie (under pseud. Paal Mørck), 1914
To tullinger, 1920 (engelsk rev. utg. Pure Gold, 1920, norsk utg. av denne Rent gull, 1932)
Længselens baat, 1921 (engelsk utg. The Boat of Longing, 1933)
Omkring fedrearven (artiklar i samling), 1923
I de dage. Fortælling om norske nykommere i Amerika, 1924
Riket grundlægges, 1925 (engelsk utg. sm.m. foregåande Giants in the Earth, 1927)
Peder Seier, 1928 (engelsk utg. Peder Victorious, 1929)
Den signede dag, 1931 (engelsk utg. Their Fathers' God, 1931).Vi snakkes :)
Since this is your post, Anita, I had planned on you having the last word, but I will add a few of my own.
SlettIf you continue reading (studying, in a real sense) O.E. Rölvaag you might consider going back to school and applying your work toward a degree. I am serious when I say that. I wonder how many Norwegian school children know who he was, much less can name one of his books. You could begin a revitalization of Ole in his native country.
He did use the name Paal Mørck at times because his early stories largely were about himself and people he knew and he wished to remain anonymous. "The Third Life of Per Smevik," for instance, first appeared in 1912 as "Amerika-Breve fra P.A. Smevik til Hans Far og Bror i Norge" by Paal Mørck. Americans, he thought, were interested only in their jobs and making money and this was reflected in the letters which make up the substance of "Per Smevik." This also was the theme of his third novel, "To Tullinger: Et Billede fra Idag," published in 1920 and revised and published as "Pure Gold" in 1930 .... the couple is so obsessed with material gain that they abandon the values of their heritage.
All too often, I believe, humankind advances in means and methods to make their lives more comfortable and secure and "easy," but lag behind in understanding and in acceptance of one another. As a life form, we still are in our infancy and I have doubts we have the ability to advance beyond it ....
Live long and prosper, Bergen jente .... hmmmm ....
I was a little upset when I saw you and someone else had written here lately..It has been so peaceful and quiet..I have almost lived in my own little world with music and books, long quiet evening walks and reading peacefully at night. It's so warm and lovely now. Yes, maybe I should study again at university. I am very fond of history. - Who are we? Where do we come from and everyone who has given words to life from their world, such as Ole Rølvaag .I have printed out a bit from the bookThe boat of Longing .It is only available digitally in the Norwegian archive of the work. It is a beautiful story. Have you read it?
SlettI have several books I read. Trygve Gulbrandsen https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trygve_Gulbranssen
They are a pleasure for me to read these books at night when everything is quiet..If you have time you can look at the review from Good Reads https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2329026.Beyond_Sing_the_Woods
Thank you so much for thinking of me. For taking some of your time here on earth and writing a few words. I'm fine. A little sore in the arm but I have to endure it. I'm on sick leave and go to check-ups at the hospital to see that everything is growing properly (I have some problems with stretching the elbowIt was a fracture at the proximal end of Ulna. But I can manage to write with two hands now, it helps with exercise x 6 a day:) All good to you my America friend. Regards Anita
Since you pose a question, Anita, I will answer it.
SlettYes, I have read "The Boat of Longing" and it is third on my list of preferred Ole Rölvaag books behind "The Third Life of Per Smevik," and at the top of the list, "Giants in the Earth."
I surrender, Anita. I have ordered a copy of "Beyond Sing the Woods" and hope I will read it when it arrives. I like the sound of it and the fact that it is the opening novel of a trilogy further intrigues me.
My primary problem is that I often am distracted and abruptly bounce from one thing to another. A few days ago, for instance, I sat down to watch a few minutes of the 1963 "movie edition" of "Antony and Cleopatra." Four hours later, I still was watching it as it neared the ending.
I would have to watch a string of films with Richard Burton (the actor, not the explorer) to give a "fair" opinion of his acting in it, but it has to be among his best performances. Both he and Elizabeth Taylor have some memorable lines. Burton, as Mark Antony (Marcus Antonius) when contemplating his life and suicide, says this: "The ultimate desertion, I from myself ...." What a poetic and appropriate manner in which to describe suicide. Now, I am trying to locate a copy of the script to buy and to read slowly/ever slowly ....
Keep reading, and I do hope your arm heals quickly and properly .... later, Norwegian girl ....
Hi! Nice that you want to read the trilogy. As you have probably seen, it is the only Scandinavian fiction writer to have books listed in "A list of books chosen for the White House"; a series of books selected by American publishers and printers and presented to the White House to provide the President with a library of the best contemporary literature. From that time But like everything else, there was criticism. It was similar to Hamsun's literature and personal standpoint (Hamsun was member of the German National Party during the war.) Whatever it was, Germany loved this literature and they bought his books something they did not do here in Norway,well ,may be Sweden. Trygve Gulbrandsen had nothing to do with the Nazi but had no choice but to be happy so that someone bought the literature. This is how his books became world famous. Gulbrandsen had a lot of "iron in the fire"there was something about his report in addition to writing as he did late at night when he was free from work and many duties during the day. He and the son of Knut Hamsun Retrieved Max Tau from Germany and they hid him on his farm in Hobøl. He actively campaigned against NS .But you know the digger will always find something to ask questions about(.The author was put in a box with the Nazis' Blut und Boden literature. Due to his writing qualities ,(he was a journalist), , he was invited by Aftenposten to participate as a correspondent during the Olympic Games in Berlin in 1936. " Minister of Propaganda Goebbels during the reception for the journalists in Berlin claimed that"Der Führer had only one book on his bedside table: Gulbranssen's Und ewig singen die Wälder!", Cf. Mann's duty p. 88. After these words, Trygve Gulbranssen left the reception.The books are taken from inspiration from his own history, as he was raised.
SlettI thought in contrast to the criticism (For various reasons, a small clique of cultural radical critics in the Nordic countries tried to stigmatize this writing in the interwar period. ) books received when they came out that he stood for GOOD IDEALS that youth and all of us others need. He was a wake-up call for everything that is pure, noble and right. Unlike today where modernism and cultural revolution especially sex is to be found in almost every book and popular literature. . A German film has also been made .They were the only ones who had money to make the film. But Trygve G. Was deeply disappointed. His main character Gamle Dag was portrayed as a powerful brave pompous and screaming person which was completely different from HIS description. You can find the film on you tube. I have not yet seen it but have saved the link on the site just for curiosity.
From his burial, among these words, was said to have been taken from Paul's letter to the Philippians 4,8:
>Forøvrig brødre,alt som er sant ,alt som er ære verdt,alt som er rettferdig,alt som er elskelig,alt som talest vel om ,enhver dyd og alt som er priseligt er- Gi akt på det! >"
Til Fram :
SlettSince I can not give a back message on your latest blog post, I want to write it here
I hated Octavian for what he did to Marcus Anthonius and resulted in Cleopatra's death as well.
The Battle of Actium was a black defeat for Marcus even though he had an army as large as Octavius's. Traitor I would call Octavian ,and I am still angry at what he did.
He had become a power-hungry person perhaps with a history background with a mother like Atia (Atia the "most complex character" in the series, Rome "She can be loyal and loving, yet she is capable of doing the most villainous things.
"You are swearing now that some day you will destroy me. Remember: far better women than you have sworn to do the same. Go look for them now."
Also hated The Mother of Brutus and Caesar's mistress. Her longstanding feud with Caesar's niece Atia ends in violence and death.
Cleopatra with Liz Taylor and Richard Burton from 1963 was one of my fathers fav movies .I have not seen it and may be I will today
I have seen The Rome series and liked it very very much..Should like to see more like this ..
These were two answers for you today. Hope you are fine and feel free to send a few words one day you have time. I am mostly by the sea at the moment. The good sea air makes me tired in the evening. We talk my friend yes here and there..
ohh well i forgot to talk about your latest post ..later I will..!
SlettUff Uff for sure!! I hope it was a simple fracture...you know, not the "compound" or whatever. So I'm hoping for the best, especially if you have no cast and only a sling. Being old, I've broken wrists, so know what a pain in the kazoo it is to dress, put on clothes, take them off, etc. The simplest things become complicated. I do hope you heal quickly!!!
SvarSlettyes it is not good and very boring..difficult to read and sleep with that sling on 24 hours a day..thankyou judith i hope you are all okey,,much hugs to you
SlettTake good care of yourself. I hope soon you're feeling much better 💖
SvarSletti hope too dear cloudia
SlettIt´s said: If you do something, anything can happen. Nothing happens, if you never do a thing. I can imagine, it`s very rough to be in your situation now. I hope your pain is allready history and your hand getting better, also knees. Are you lefthanded, hope not!
SvarSlettI have never broke myself, luckyly. You never know what can happen, and where.
Beautifull pictures!
Congratulations for your country, getting yourself to the Eurovision finale!!
hi sartsa i looove finlands conrtibution
SlettOh poor you, that is very painful and uncomfortable to deal with. Hope you have some help at home. Wish you all the best, take care!
SvarSlettthank you marianne
Slettthank you all of you for the healing comments..i never thought my blogger friends would mean so much to me i am very thankful to see and read your blogs
SvarSletti pop into you
anita xxx
Ouch! I hope your arm soon recovers. I managed to fall over the other day and landed on my face - very painful and embarrassing, but luckily nothing broken.
SvarSlettohh such unluck..hope you did not have any scrathes..never thought about how unfuction one becomes ,,i have had alot of patients with boken arms k\legs but now i know how it feels..thank you for the comment
SlettVaya mal tropiezo. Lo siento Anita. Cuídate mucho amiga y a recuperarte pronto. Ahora que te mimen mucho.
SvarSlettHoy me pusiero la 2ª dosis de Pfizer. Por fín vacunada
Buen fin de semana 🙅〰〰🌷
gracias laura una nueva vida par ti..pfizer..
SlettHola Ana, deseo que tene mejores pronto.
SvarSlettBonito reportaje.
Feliz día.
Saludos
muchas gracias jose
SlettFörst så himla tråkigt med olyckan. Vill inte tänka på sjukhusvistelse när nu sommaren står för dörren. Krya på dig och jag önskar dig allt gott!
SvarSlettSen den där mandarinanden... Bara så avundsjuk på dig. Vill se! Vill fotografera den!
Hälsningar,
Deerhunter
neii vil ikke tenke på plater og pinner og sykemelding ett år nei og nei..skal til røntgen på onsdag håper det gror fint..men fader en kan jo nesten ikke få på seg byksarne,,åhhh
Slettja den anden koser seg den midt i sentrum..brydde seg ikke om kanon saluttene på nasjonaldagen engang.sikkert en tam and..takk for kommentar sender en hilseb\n til deg og dine
Beautiful Mandarin Duck image Anita.
SvarSletttusen takk bob
SlettSiento lo de tu caída. Es mejor iir más despacio y andar con seguridad.
SvarSlettMuy buenas las imágenes, que te mejores.
Besos
yes the next trips will be held at a relaxing pace - just fine for me and I will see more..today I have been sitting outside for a long time in the sun.we have 14 degrees and the birds are singing.the girls have put on their dresses ..and everyone is happy..thanks for your comment
SlettI am so sorry to read about your fall, sending lots of healing wishes to you.
SvarSlettYour Mandarin Duck is beautiful and I do like the statue and colours in your second picture.
All the best Jan
thank you jan big hugs
SlettWell, that the recovery is very good, that everything is in an anecdote and that you resume your normal activity as soon as possible.
SvarSlettHappy week.
Best regards.
i hope soo jose..feeling better every day but still out of function
Slettthank you
Hello Anita
SvarSlettget well soon from me too
I do the one-finger system without a broken arm ;-))
Greetings Frank
hah hah you are the most funniest hah hah..thank you frank
SvarSlettOh, dearest Anita,
SvarSlettI was wondering where you are!
I am very sorry that you hurt yourself. Cobblestones can be malicious.
I had a broken left upper arm when I was 16. Everything is difficult then, especially getting dressed or undressed, going to the toilet ... I wish you a speedy recovery! (Take lots of vitamins!)
The Mandarin duck ist a real beauty!
Hugs and best wishes,
Traude
https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2021/05/ausflug-auf-die-perchtoldsdorfer-heide.html
thank you rostrose-- going to the toilet is badnow i want those turquish toilets and you know the" bidet"..
Slettthnax for the comment i will visit you soon
Lo siento, y lo único que te puedo decir es que te recuperes pronto, y aproveches para descansar, y peor hubiera sido que te hubieras roto una pierna ya que te impediría la movilidad.
SvarSlettY admiro la labor que haces ayudando a las personas necesitadas. Gracias.
Un fuerte abrazo, Anita, y cuídate mucho.
well it is going in a way tomorrow the doctors again new e rays so we will see
Slettthank you very much manuel for the comment
Hi Anita,
SvarSlettI checked to see how you are doing and I hope you are having a good and fast recovery.
Have a nice week
thank you Maria you are so nice wish you to the best
SlettRecuperate y lindas foto te mando un beso
SvarSlettOli surullista lukea onnettomuudestasi toivottavasti paranet pian. Kauniita kuvia.
SvarSlettNydelige bilder. Irriterende begivenhet. Rask gjenoppretting for deg!
SvarSlettBeautiful
SvarSlettHallo Anita
SvarSlettSchöne Bilder. Wünsche alles Gute zur Genesung und immer schön ruhig halten den Arm Alles Gute und aufpassen.
Gruß
Noke
Ohh, I feel sorry for you !! Luckily, I have never had anything broken but I imagine it is very painful :(
SvarSlettHi Anita, time passes quickly and as we are back at the end of the week, I came by to wish you a peaceful and good weekend. I hope you're recovering well.
SvarSlettGracias por su vista Feliz fin de Semana Saludos
SvarSlettOh my God, I feel sorry for your broken arm! Hope you get better soon!
SvarSlettGreetings
Deseo que vayas mejor y estés ya más recupeada.
SvarSlettCuídate.
Un abrazo.
Very sorry to hear that you fell, and I wish you for quick recovery. I had a terrific experience breaking my femur in 2013 and lost my ability to stand forever. Though I was already dependent, this made it worse, and I still experience the difficulty that came through fall.
SvarSlettBtw. That's a beautiful sculpture of a woman! Take care
That Mandorin Duck is so majestic.
SvarSlettDearest Anita,
SvarSlettthank you so much for writing me with one finger - I hope your arm ist already better now!
Hugs Traude
https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2021/06/museumsdorf-niedersulz.html
Hope you get well soon.
SvarSlettI love the Mandarin Duck, well spotted Anita. I hope your getting well.
SvarSlettHallo Anita,
SvarSlettSterkte met het herstel van je gebroken arm, een ongeluk zit in een klein hoekje. De foto van de mandarijneend is heel mooi.
Groeten,
Ad
Voltei nesse final de domingo para
SvarSlettdizer olá e mandar um beijo para
você.
Vamos amiga que cada día es uno menos que queda para estar del todo bien.
SvarSlettBuen miércoles Anita. Cuidaros.
Un abrazo.
Beautiful 😍
SvarSlettEsperó que t e encuentres mejor, te mando un beso
SvarSlettHi Anita, how are you? I hope you're recovering well.
SvarSlettHave a great weekend.
Hugs and all the best for you
Buenos días, Anita, espero que tu recuperación vaya todo bien. Y si no he entendido mal en tu comentario eres españolas, y lo mismo vuelves pronto para acá, por lo que te deseo siempre, lo mejor para ti y tu familia.
SvarSlettUn fuerte abrazo.
Always nice to visit your blog, dear Anita !
SvarSlettGreetings
Te deseo una genial semana
SvarSletttusen takk for alle fine kommentarer!
SvarSlettxxxxxx
thank you for nice comments:)
I hope all is healing nicely and you are having an easier time after almost a month! Such a trial!! Hope we hear from you soon...I send you my best wishes!!
SvarSlettthank you Judith!It is going the right way :))
SlettBig hugs to you!
xxx
Hope you’re doing well
SvarSlettBeautiful blog
SvarSlettHello dear Anita,
SvarSlettHow are you? I hope your arm has healed well and you are enjoying the summer!
All the best, Traude
https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2021/06/zwei-gerettete-naturparadiese.html