Snøvær en uke og en uke til..

Ja vi har nå hatt snøvær og uvær en uke
Det er lenge siden det har vært slikt vær med snøstorm kontunuerligt
Fra en våkner til en legger seg snør det..

Det blir korte turer i nabo laget.Alltid noe å se!
Grunnen til jeg måtte ut var time hos tannlegen
I hele påsken gikk jeg og kjente på en tann som ikke var god
Heldigvis var det ett lite hull og jeg brukte ikke bedøvelse.

Måsene er kommet tilbake.

Hekkesesong. Skrik natt og dag er den nye hverdagen


Pusekattene ,Goat Willowor .Er dekket med snø

De eneste store fuglene her er Knoppsvanene.
Sinnataggenene kaller jeg dem .De har jaget alle andre konkurenter bort.
Til og med sine egne ettårsungerKan ikke tenke meg de hekker her .
Tror de er her for at det er lett tilgjengelig mat.
I coronatidnene er alle ute og mater fuglene selv 
om det ikke er nødvendig nå om våren.
Men har en engang begynt å mate ..Ja da får en vel fortsette..


Her er to stykker som har søkt ly for den sterke kulingen
Lurer på om de som eier antennen har problemer med å se på fjernsynet Hih Hih
Pica pica
De er kloke fugler

Når jeg ser nærmere på bildet har eierne av leiligheten ført antenne kablen inn gjennom ventilasjonsluken Hih Hih Ja teve må vi ha
I skrivende stund er det meldt ny kraftigere storm innover Vestlandet og Bergen
Uff typisk når jeg skal jobbe natt i helgen .
Det går ingen buss så man må gå hele veien hjem
Ja slik er det å bo på landet
Håper alle har det bra og ta vaksinen når det blir din tur
Lykke til alle!


-----


Bøker som jeg skal lese er
"A town like Alice "av Nevil Shute
Film
"There will be blood"
Based on the 1927 novel Oil! by Upton Sinclair.










 

57 kommentarer:

  1. I love the picture of the swans in the snow - they've been forecasting snow here but we've just had a few flakes. There's been more in Scotland. I had my first vaccination in February, but won't get the second till May.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. ohh!The second in may!Well it is the same overhere those vaccinated now ,have to wait but now worrie it works 90 % after the first jab..Iam glad you took the vaccine it is the only way out of this misery covid.

      Slett
  2. Our weather is not much better this last week. Maybe tomorrow.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. heh heh it will be short walks I quess Thank you for the nice photoes you share Marie and also for coming here

      wish you a happy peaceful weekend!

      Slett
  3. Sigue el clima frío en su país, la primavera se resiste a instalarse en él.

    Besos

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. si es muy frio!Me gusta la primavera ahora!

      Muchas gracias!

      Slett
  4. Hermosas imágenes con nieve y muy inteligentes esas Urracas o Pica Pica, dicen de ellas que, se pueden reconocer mirándose en un espejo.
    Un abrazo Anita y cuídate.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. yes that is true!They ae the only birds that recognize themselves in the mirror!They are great family that takes care of the old ones

      Thank you very much for your knowledge and for coming here Wish you a good weekend!

      Slett
  5. Wonderful animals and country scenes. Wishing you all the best!

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you very much Cloudia!Wish you to all good and stay safe!

      Slett
  6. Anita has snow; Fram has rain. I would not trade with you at this time of the year.

    I recently had a small grove of trees cut down and I am feeling very guilty about it. The removal of the trees means a source of food and shelter for a number of bird species and other critters no longer exists. With hindsight, I wish I would not have done it. I do plan to "replentish" the area, but it will take years for growth to be accomplished.

    Your post is wonderful and I like it that you acknowledge the necessity to continue feeding "critters" which are accustomed to having food supplied to them. By the way, a mama and a papa mallard have taken up residence in my back yard. The two ducks and Buddy have come to accept the presence of the other ....

    Vær forsiktig så du ikke glir og faller i snøen, norsk jente ....

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Heh heh so nice!a mama and a papa mallard have taken up residence in your back yard..may be there will be ducklings!So fun!Buddy do not run after them??Very kind dog.Has learned alot from his owner(you)Ohh yeah snow all time!But a little sunray sometimes:))

      I am amazed.Fram "the gentle gardener" Here is apoem I found on the net
      The Gentle Gardener
      by Edgar Albert Guest

      I'd like to leave but daffodills
      to mark my little way,
      To leave but tulips red and white
      behind me as I stray;
      I'd like to pass away from earth
      and feel I'd left behind
      But roses and forget-me-nots
      for all who come to find.
      I'd like to sow the barren spots
      with all the flowers of earth,
      To leave a path where those who come
      should find but gentle mirth;
      And when at last I'm called upon
      to join the heavenly throng
      I'd like to feel along my way
      I'd left no sign of wrong.
      And yet the cares are many
      and the hours of toil are few;
      There is not time enough on earth
      for all I'd like to do;
      But, having lived and having toiled,
      I'd like the world to find
      Some little touch of beauty
      that my soul had left behind.


      Ja jeg skal være forsiktig på glatten..Takk for at du bryr deg!

      Anita

      Slett
    2. Buddy does not chase birds or bunnies, only squirrels, which also have less of an avenue for escape with the trees gone. In the winter when the snow is deep on the ground, the squirrels would use the trees to reach the high line wires, which in turn became highways for the squirrels.

      No real gardening plans for me. I am thinking a pine tree or two liberated from the Black Hills, possibly some lilac bushes and a few variations of tall ornamental and prairie grasses. Hmmmm .... a few tulip bulbs, too, I think ....

      Thank you, Anita, for the poem. I like it ....

      Slett
    3. You are a gardener❤
      Jeg vet ikke mye om hager.Har alldri hatt en hage.Men det hørest ut som du liker det du gjør.Veldig flott,det blir en nytelse om du får det til.Prærie gress,furu trær fra Black Hills.Ditt eget lille paradis.Hah Hah jeg ser ekornet løpe på high line wires!Morsomt!Takk for at du tok av din tid..til meg..her i snøstormen..Veldig hyggeligt❤

      Slett
    4. If I cannot live on the borderland between prairie and woodland and near deep, blue water, I can try to bring a bit of it to me so my imagination can create the illusion of place just as it does of time.

      Hmmmm .... a bit of a riddle there, it would seem ....

      Slett
    5. Hmm..A riddle..I have to think about that..But if you want it, everything is possible.I would do it.Have a garden like that.
      ---
      Have ordered the book " For Whom the Bell Tolls" today.Looking forward reading it when it comes in a few days..
      ---

      Now I understand..Illusion of time!

      Interesting!

      Anita

      Slett
    6. I would never recommend "For Whom the Bell Tolls" as the first Ernest Hemingway book to read. The story is sort of complicated and the length alone -- about 175,000 words – is intimidating. "The Old Man and the Sea," by contrast, is about 27,000 words. But, with your background, I can understand the Spanish Civil War would interest you, Anita, and you probably will do just fine reading it.

      With two central women characters, it will be interesting to see how you categorize them.

      Pilar is about 50 and described "as wide as she was tall, in black peasant skirt and waist, with heavy wool socks on heavy legs, black rope-soled shoes and a brown face like a model of a granite monument." She was modeled after a woman named Dolores Ibarurri.

      Maria, the love interest of Robert Jordan (think of him as Hemingway) was 19 and physically attractive and in the beginning of the book displayed the traditional behavior of the stereotypical Spanish women of the era, which is to say docile and subservient. She had been traumatized by sexual abuse. But, by the end of the story, Maria displays courage in the face of unimaginable fear.
      Biographer Carlos Baker thought Maria was modeled after a young Spanish nurse named Maria whom Hemingway met in 1938 during the war. A few others think she was modeled after EMH's third wife, Martha Gellhorn.

      Hmmmm .... I think I will sit down and be quiet and change my name to "Windy" ....

      P.S. Yes, the illusion of time ....

      Slett
    7. Hi!
      I have already ordered the book :) I want to read the book with an open mind and see what I get out of it-
      So many books and movies about the Spanish Civil War
      Yes Spanish women it says they bloom beautifully early at the age of 9, 10 years, but fade soon.So it was back then, at that time, a flock of kids and marriage early, as the story is and still can be for many families all over the world. With toil and poor diet it is not strange women were quickly exhausted. Fortunately, this is not the case today.

      Hemingway I have the impression was a man who easily fell in love and was himself an attractive man therefore many love relationships.Maybe that was what became his path and destiny in life. I have seen his house in Key West (Lovely place) and all his cats named after special people alike Marilyn Monroe, John Wayne, Edgar Allan Poe, Betty Davis, Charlie Chaplin, Sophia Loren and Mark Twain, Great!

      I will make a blog post after reading the book.
      Right now it is free from work.

      The sun peeks out and there is a lot of dust everywhere. It must be washed and cleaned! We talk!

      Thank you for Good Wishes to sleep well! I did!

      "Call myself Windy" !! ... Have to ponder about that :))
      I love those riddles hiding in words :))

      Slett
  7. The birds must be quite put out.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. they are seeking shelter hih hih

      thanx William!

      Slett
  8. ...I'm sorry to hear about your snow. Today we were 25C!

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. åhh misunnelig!25 grader!En kan sole seg og svømme i havet!Jeg lengter etter eett salt hopp i havet!Tusen takk Tom for din kommen tar!

      Slett
  9. End of the month I get my first vaccination!

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. ohh so good!You will feel alittle broken at the start but then it will all be good:))Iam so happy for you!

      Slett
  10. Oh well everything and everyone deals with the weather in their own typical way these days.By the way I have read all of Upton Sinclair's books and really worth it.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. The movie was a real drama oh (it has a score of 8.2 on IBDM!)What one does for the money!I really have been thinking of it..Yes weather is always something to talk about and i love it !

      Happy weekend to you and Marianne!

      Slett
  11. Warm days will be coming soon for wild animals. Happy weekend to you.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you!Happy weekend to you as well!

      Slett
  12. Snow so late in the season is no fun, Anita. I hope that spring comes for you very soon. At least you have beautiful areas to get out and walk. Take good care. David

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you David!It is still snowing !!

      Ohh well have to find the winther clothes back again

      Slett
  13. Wowww que estampas más bonitass deja el invierno siempre, bueno ahora vamos a por la primavera que es el renacer de la natura. Cuídate mucho.

    Besines utópicos.-

    SvarSlett
  14. Storms are trouble everywhere but snowing along should be terrific. The snowing seems to me mild over there and you captured the beauty of it so well. Tooth problem is painful and I hope you feel better.
    Have a nice reading. I just finished reading The kite runner

    SvarSlett
  15. Hi Anita, beautiful photos. In our country there was a little snow last week. Have a nice weekend. Greetings Caroline

    SvarSlett
  16. Flotte bilder av svaner i snøen! De er skikkelige plottvaktere på sitt eget territorium. Men det bildet av skjegg er super fantastisk! Jeg ville gjort det samme hvis jeg var en skjære i snøen! 😊
    Ville det ikke vært fint om sommeren allerede skulle komme? 😉

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Tusen takk Mirjam!Ja vi ønsker en vår snart!

      Slett
  17. Hi Anita! Congratulations! You got the snow back. Birds are adept at finding shelter. Have a nice weekend;-)

    SvarSlett
  18. Nydelige vinter vårbilder :) Det snør her nå. Og mye! Hagen ser ut som om vinteren. I Finland sies det at den nye snøen smelter den gamle. God helg!

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Åhh tusen takk😊Håper den ikke varer lenge,den snøen den snøen blir mye snø måking😂

      Slett
  19. Spring has left Ireland too. Cold, windy and more rain in the forecast. I like those birds under the shelter, maybe they too would like a tv to watch. :)
    Be safe going to work!

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you😊Ohh Bill it is snowing tonight so much..Tons of snow..I wonder how to get home in my jogging shoes😂I quess it is snowing all over europe

      Slett
  20. Tänk att coronatider kan vara något positivt, trots allt. Tänker närmare på det du skriver om att alla matar fåglarna. Så får de det lite drägligare under vinterstormar. I morgon är det vår tur att få tampas med det lågtryck som förmodat nyss passerat dina hemtrakter. Det blir till att börja snickra på insidan av huset, ett jobb som tagit låååång tid. Det finns roligare saker att göra än att snickra?! Måste tillägga att din första bild verkligen förmedlar den kyla du beskriver!
    Hälsningar, Deerhunter

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Aii dere som pusser opp inne i disse tider!Det er ikke fred å få hjemme!Det bankes og bores ja til ogmed i påsken..Alle skal gjøre noe inne ,,hih hih
      Neste gang jeg flytter blir det ikke gammelt hus ,nei det blitr helt nytt så ingen pusser opp hih hih
      Ja de er fint for folk å komme seg ut i disse tide..Vi begynner å bli vaksinert her til lands nå..Bare de unge igjen men jeg tviler på at Vektorvaksinen vil gå igjennom.vi håper hele norge får Pfizer.Foresten har du tatt vaksinen nå?Jeg var så glad trodde at nå kan vi reise litt igjen vi som får vaksinepass..Men akk nei det blir ikke i år heller sier myndighetene så da så blir det fjellet Finse igjen.

      Takk for din kommentar Klas!Ønsker deg en strålende helg!

      Slett
  21. Bergen got a new winter. The back winter doesn’t feel comfortable when you’re already waiting for spring. Hardly any birds fluttered with joy in the snow.
    How about you? Did you bring up your skis again?
    We still have half a meter of snow. More have come every other day, in the intervening days the sun tries to melt.
    It is good to ski in the mornings. Yesterday I saw one swan. We greeted each other.
    What do you think - magpies are talking on a television antenna?

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. hah hah magpies are seeking shelter at my neighbours antenna!And at my balcony as well :))
      No sorry no time for skiing,,back and forth to work..Use my feet.Slipped on the ice many times .I will take my camera with me tonight..Many animal prints in the snow!
      We cant do anything about the weather but it is very social talking! hih hih

      Thank you for coming here Aimarri!

      Slett
  22. It´s not nice, when winter comes back just when you think it has gone. it has been quite windy and snowy here a few days, but tomorrow! Tomorrow has been promised to 10 degrees! Welcome Summer! ;D

    SvarSlett
  23. Hello Anita
    you are not alone, even here in Germany .. Snow and frost and no improvement in warmth in sight ...
    Greetings Frank

    SvarSlett
  24. Mooie winterse taferelen Anita, hier heeft het enkele weken geleden ook nog even flink gewinterd met een flink pak sneeuw als toetje van de winter. Die eksters zijn niet zo heel schuw zo te zien. Op naar het voorjaar nu met hopelijk weer eens wat zon.

    Groeten,
    Ad

    SvarSlett
  25. Taka talvi tulee vielä monta kertaa.
    Täällä ollut tänään aurinkoinen lämmin päivä. Lumi sulanut melkein kaikki pois.:)
    Lokit huutavat jo myös täällä.
    Harakoilla hyvä suojaisa paikka oleiluun.

    Kauniit valokuvat!

    Hyvää kevättä!☀️

    SvarSlett
  26. Hej Anita, Härligt med snö haha, nej skojade. Inte nu , nu villvi ha vår.....men vaknade upp till ett snöigt landskap här också idag....men, men våren brukar få "bakslag" i april.
    Hälsningar Lasse

    SvarSlett
  27. Todella älykkäitä lintuja hyvä suoja. Kauniita kuvia, kiitos.

    SvarSlett
  28. Beautiful photos Anita, you will have to accept the time as it comes, nature imposes its rules.
    Take good care of yourself.
    Best regards.

    SvarSlett
  29. Por aquí nos llegó lluvia Anita.
    Muchos Pica Pica también llamadas maricas, hay en Béjar. Las parejas son fieles viven juntas toda su vida.
    a seguir bien. Cuídate.
    Un abrazo.

    SvarSlett
  30. Beautiful photographs.

    Here in my part of the UK we have had such a mix of weather recently!
    Sunshine, rain showers, hail stones, snow showers and much cooler nights.
    Minus One tonight! Brrr

    Stay well and warm.

    All the best Jan

    SvarSlett